Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE UNVEILING

The Lord convicted me to write this paper. I entitled it The Unveiling, as it unveils the statue in Daniel 2 and Daniel 7. I have much more written besides what I'm sharing here, but because of the shortness of the time I believe this should at least awaken ones mind to just how close we are for all those thing foretold in scripture to come to pass, even as some things have already. Blessings as you read:

The Unveiling
The Man of Sin & That Antichrist
By Greg Danielson

Introduction

My hope in what you’re about to read is that it will be taken in the spirit of love, and that I’m one who deeply loves His church, but sadly though the church has entered into the Laodicean era in Revelation 3, which it has been there for some time now, as they believe they are rich (saved), and have increased in goods (that gain is godliness), and have need of nothing (believe in eternal security); and know not that they are wretched (unsaved), and miserable (still lacking), and poor (prideful), and blind (to the truth), and naked (have nothing; Rev. 3: 17).

This writing is about identifying that man of sin, the son of perdition, and why he is revealed. But let me first ask you two questions before we proceed further: do you believe that man of sin, the son of perdition is that Antichrist or becomes him, and, do you know why he is revealed?

If you believe that man of sin is that Antichrist or becomes him, you’re not alone, as the majority in Christendom believes the same, as I did less than a year ago, and if you’re uncertain why that man of sin is revealed then I strongly encourage you to pay serious attention and take heed what you are about to read, as this writing is for you, which is the purpose He convicted me to write this in the first place, so to awaken believers out of their sleep.

I’m going to make a very bold statement right now: what you are going to read is the absolute truth, and it’s your choice to believe it or not. But your choice to not believe it won't make the truth go away. If it agrees with scripture, which I know this writing does because it is of Him, and not of me, not based on private interpretation, but as the Holy Spirit teaches, and is truth, and is no lie, then it should cause the reader to take heed. And because Jesus Christ, the Son of God, defeated Satan on the cross at Calvary then it must be realized that He has an expectation upon all them that name the name of Christ to depart from iniquity (2 Tim. 2: 19); for us to be holy, for He is holy (1 Pet. 1: 16); and to preserve ourselves holy (1 Thess. 5: 23), which we can only do by continually abiding in Him, which is the true definition of abiding.

Jesus said, “Abide in me, and I abide in you…” (Jn. 15: 4). This verse does not mean that once we confess and repent and invite Him into our lives that He continues to abide in the believer while doing one of those sins of the flesh in 1 Cor. 6: 9-10 and Gal. 5: 19-21, but rather abiding in Him is something that we do on a continuous moment by moment basis; "sufficient to the day is the evil thereof." Therefore, as long as we abide in Him, He abide in us, as He will not abide where sin is allowed for He is holy, therefore we also must be holy (1 Pet. 1: 16).

Most in Christendom have been taught that He will never leave you nor forsake you, no matter what we do. This is partially true, but that in itself is an oxymoron, which belief that He continue to abide in us while we sin is reason we have arrived to these times scripture labels, the latter times.

I need to ask another question: are you aware scripture teaches that the reason that man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition is because of the church?

Failure to understand this will keep one unaware of the times we are now living, and most likely cause one to be presumptuous in thinking to be something (saved) when they’re not, even as the Laodiceans.

Scripture teaches that when the church began at Pentecost they had all things common (Acts 2: 44), but in the process of time it has evolved to be a divisive church, which can be seen by its many denominations. There are a myriad of reasons we can attribute to the cause of this division, but the most basic reason divisions came is because the church entertained and accepted thoughts contrary to the truth, which ultimately brought about denominations, as we see today.

The irony of these denominations is that in its divisiveness they all claim Christ as their foundation, but is Christ divided? The Apostle Paul exhorted the church of Corinth to take heed on how one builds upon that foundation, for if anyone builds upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble, which things refer to doctrines, it will be tried by fire (1 Cor. 3: 11-13). Paul said these things to keep the unity of the body of Christ, so that all would be of one mind, having all things common, like it was with the Acts church. But obviously the church has evolved into something it was not intended to be: a divided church with Christ as their foundatin.

Something of interest is that the apostles of Christ, and even the prophets of old, understood a time would come concerning the church that it would become like it is today; a church that believes in no absolute truth when interpreting His word. The irony in this is that they believe that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, and that no man can come to the Father except by Him, yet they hold to private interpretations of His word, even as I heard it once said, “There are as many interpretations of His word as there are interpreters," but for anyone to correctly interpret His word they must first confess and repent of their sins, in which He will send the Holy Spirit that fills the person with His attributes: love, joy, peace, etc., having forgives them of all their past sins (Rom. 3: 25; Gal 5: 22-23), as they are taught by the Holy Spirit, for He is the Teacher, and they need not that any man teach them (1 Jn. 2: 27).

Now it is true that He uses men of God to teach the truth, but not all men that teach have the Holy Spirit, which requires us to have discernment in what we hear to believe is the truth or not. How one discerns the truth from the lie is by the gospel they teach. If anyone that believes it’s impossible to cease from doing those sins of the flesh, as referenced above, they are a liar, and knows not the truth, but anyone that believes it is possible to cease from those sin of the flesh has the truth, as is abiding in Him, being able to correctly interpret His word, even as the Holy Spirit teaches them.

Before we get into answering these things about that man of sin, I need to share with you my personal experience that happened to me in December of 2012:

My Personal Experience

In December of 2012 I had a unique experience where I was at my local coffee shop with laptop, as I was using their WIFI to reply to an email I had received about Daniel 7. The recipient and I had been sharing ideas of who the four beasts out of the sea may represent. Before replying to that email I wanted to refresh my mind to the chapter at hand, so I opened my bible and began reading. Up until this time I held to the same view about this passage in Daniel that scholarly men held (I realize there are other views, but to all these views, including the one I believed, they were speculative at best).

For those of you who are scholars or theologians or students of His word I realize the following may seem fantastic, but wasn't Daniel’s experience when He gave him the understanding of what king Nebuchadnezzar dreamed and the interpretation of it, or what of the virgin birth, or the parting of the Red Sea, or Jesus walking on the water, or the feeding of the 5 thousand,etc.?

I honestly cannot explain what happened that day except that when I started reading Daniel 7 my mind was opened to understand this chapter in the way it was meant to be understood, and then immediately afterward I was led to read Daniel chapter 2, the statue king Nebuchadnezzar dreamed, having the same experience.

I was dumbfounded to say the least, as I sat there gazing from the inside of the coffee shop looking outside through the window, oblivious to my surroundings. Did He just confirm where we stand on His timeline and to just how close we are for those things spoken of in scripture, which are ready to break forth on the earth? I believe He did. And if you will bear with me I’m confident you will come to that conclusion also.

It wasn't until a little over a year later I came to understand that what I had read then was from a Western perspective, as back then, though He had opened my mind to understand these passages of scripture, there was still an area that comes from the teachings of men that I was holding onto ignorantly, which He had opened my heart and mind to understand, which I received His correction.

The thing that the Lord had quickened me to understand a year latter is the verse that says, “…the secrets of wisdom are double to that which is…” (Job 11: 6). Zophar the Naamathite, the one who said this phrase was one of Job’s three friends that came to be with Job during his time of trial. He was the first of the three to accuse Job that he must have sinned. Job then replied, which confirmed that which was spoken by his so-called friend saying, "But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knows not such things as these?" (Job 12: 3). In today’s vernacular Job is saying, “No duh, or no kidding,” which implies they had understanding that the secrets of wisdom are double to that which is.

Once one realizes the meaning of this above phrase it opens the understanding to the fact that there are parallels, East and West, that are occurring separately and in their own time, yet congruently. It could be likened to the sleight of hand by a magician to distract, so to accomplish the trick.

In a similar fashion the word of God is being fulfilled, and because of our adversary the Devil, he uses sleight of hand to distract while he positions himself to accomplish his agenda.

Now Satan might be delusional, but he’s not unaware, as he knows God’s word, and he also knows when his time is up because he knows he has but a short time. Satan knows!

Satan is the craftiest of any of the beasts that God had made (not that God made him that way, but rather that he became that way due to his rebellion), and even though Jesus defeated Satan at the cross, and even though those abiding in Him have authority over him, still Satan is one not to mess with because of his craftiness.

Scripture tells us that the angels who are greater in power and might than us (2 Pet. 2: 11), and Michael the Archangel, who is one of the more powerful of the angels, that even he does not bring a railing accusation against him (Jude 1: 9). This verse in Jude seems to allude to tell us that when it comes to anything of Satan we not to entertain, such as thoughts, etc., but to say, “The Lord rebuke you! (James 1: 12-16)

Satan knows what’s going on, and in that he knows such things, in his craftiness he causes confusion while he distracts, so to keep us unaware and in suspense of the current time we are living in. He has used this tactic all throughout history, which explains why each generation before us thought they were that generation to witness His Second Coming.

But scripture tells us that a specific generation (period of time) would witness His Coming, which generation points to the rebirth of Israel; that the generation that sees Israel reborn in their land after the Diaspora, then that generation would not pass away until all these things come to pass (Matt. 24: 32; 34).

But Israel has been back in their land as of 1948, but He hasn't come back yet, so what gives? Something of significance, which I know has been overlooked is that verse in Job 11: 6. Scripture says that Satan has a seed (Gen. 3: 15). I would like to suggest that Satan’s seed is that man of sin, the son of perdition, but more than this, that Satan’s method to distract is by using his son, the man of sin, whose purpose is to come and waste away and remove the dominion of the nation in where he arises out of, that when he is revealed as king and completes His purpose of being revealed, then he (that man of sin) will be taken out of the way, and then will that Wicked be revealed, that Antichrist. In other words Job 11: 6 is telling us that which is happening in the West (by Satan’s son) is a distraction, so to accomplish his agenda of total control, which when that man of sin is taken out of the way, then that Antichrist shall be revealed from the East (2 Thess. 2: 8).

I find it important to say that there are still pastors and teachers that teach the absolute truth, although few, as many pastors and teachers have been led astray, teaching lies. But many of them are teaching lies only because they themselves have learned from others. These pastors and teachers have good intentions, but still the bottom line is that what they teach is incorrect, and because the masses have been astray in believing another gospel, which is not another, but a lie, is why we have arrived to the times where in, the latter times.

We also need to be cognizant of the fact that scripture says, “…certain men crept in unaware, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ” (Jude 1: 4).

These men crept in unaware to purposely deceive. The definition of deceive is to cause one to accept as true or valid to what is false or invalid. In other words these men purposely went forth to deceive (willful deception).

Scripture says certain men infiltrated the church with their teaching to draw awy many to them. The Apostle John wrote, "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist" (2 Jn. 1: 7). Thus, there were many deceivers, as these men that crept in unaware to deceive.

The Apostle Paul said toward the end of his ministry, "For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them” (Acts 20: 29-30).

2 John 1: 7 tells us that a deceiver is one who does not confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. It’s realized the encroachment of Gnosticism was on the raise during the end of the first century A.D (Gnosticism believes the deeds we do with our bodies (which are inherently evil) cannot contaminate our souls (which are inherently good), therefore it was believed that Christ could not have come in the flesh due to its evil nature, therefore "this" Jesus people saw was an apparition, and that He had not come in the flesh. But Jesus did come in the flesh, which shows us that He was our example that we need to be holy in the flesh, even as Him.

But the verse in 2 John 1: 7 is much deeper than just whether or not one confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. Confessing that He came in the flesh refers to the purpose of why He came in the flesh, which purpose was to give us His gospel message, which gospel teaches us that He came in the flesh to make it possible for us to be set free from our sins, which His doctrine teaches that we must confess and repent of our sins, and to go, and sin no more. In other words, He has an expectation for us to be holy because of His cross!

Therefore, if one teaches another gospel, or refuses to believe the true gospel, then that person is a type of antichrist, as they do not believe it’s possible to cease from doing those sins of the flesh. (Note: It is only possible to cease from doing those sins of the flesh when we are abiding in Him on a moment by moment basis (Matt. 6: 34).

Now because we live in a world that contains both light and darkness, if we are not abiding in Him (according to the biblical definition of what it means to abide)then our spiritual eyes will be closed to the truth, and causes one to believe a lie. Any believer partaking of both realms of light and darkness cannot discern the truth because darkness cannot comprehend the light (Matt. 6: 23; Jn. 1: 5). They might believe they have the truth, but if they are still doing those sins of the flesh, then they are deceiving oneself. It’s because of this dynamic of believers living in light and darkness that is keeping His children from being born again; causing them to think to be something they’re not, including to be unaware of the times we are in.

Jesus said, “Therefore if the light that is in you be darkness, how great is that darkness! He also said, “No man can serve two masters…” (Matt. 6: 24). Therefore the only way we can see clearly to understand His word to know the times we are living in, is if our eye is single, for then our body be full of light (Matt. 6: 22).

Intuitively many feel in their spirit that there is something stirring in the air (i.e. the Matrix), and that His Second Coming must be very close, which it is, for they see what is happening geo-politically, which matches that in scripture, but what they cannot see is just how close we really are, as the teaching that come from the doctrines of men leads one to believe a certain outcome, which won't be as the teach, therefore their doctrine leaves one to speculate and to be unaware, even as this time will come upon them unawares.

The doctrine of Immanency, which believes He can come at anytime, is not correct, because before His Second Coming two thing must occur first: “a falling away first,” and, “that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, which when he comes, he (that man of sin) will waste away and remove the dominion of the nation that he arises out of, as that man of sin is His tool to exercise judgment upon a nation that has forsaken Him, and once that man of sin completes His purpose, then that Wicked shall be revealed, that Antichrist, who comes from the East. (Once this judgment commences it will sit until the consummation (Dan. 7: 26).

Many mistakenly attribute that man of sin as that Antichrist, but that Antichrist is the father (perdition); the man of sin is the son (the son of perdition). These are two individuals. The man of sin is not that Antichrist, nor becomes him. That man of sin is one that arises out of the West, and is preparing the way for that Antichrist, who comes from the East.

To understand “that Antichrist” I encourage the reader to watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ (Keep in mind Job 11: 6 as you watch the video).

I encourage you to watch the video first before you continue, for it will prepare your mind to what you’re about to read. Please understand this writing is from the Western perspective only, which identifies that man of son, the son of perdition.

Please prayerfully consider.

Chapter 1
Daniel 2

The Statue

The statue king Nebuchadnezzar dreamed reveals seven kingdoms, which coincides with Rev. 17: 10, which kingdoms would have world dominion over the six thousand years allotted to mankind before that “king” stands up, who arises out of the seventh kingdom, who is that man of sin, the son of perdition.

The first four kingdoms of the statue are identified in scripture (vs. 37-41):

1) Babylon (gold)
2) Media/Persia (silver)
3) Greece (brass)
4) Rome (iron)

But even though Babylon is first mentioned on the statue it was not the first kingdom to have world dominion. The first kingdom to have world dominion was Egypt. Egypt is not mentioned on the statue because it had been removed from power, as Babylon ruled in its stead. Therefore the model of the statue looks like this:

1) Egypt
2) Babylon
3) Media/Persia
4) Greece
5) Rome

Feet and Toes

So far we have identified the first five kingdoms, but what about the feet that is part of iron and part of clay? There is much debate to what represents the feet and toes, but Jesus said that He came not to bring peace on earth, but division (Luke. 12: 51).

It wasn't until Jesus came to give His gospel, and after His cross, and Pentecost, the Church Age began. His gospel is the stone cut without hands, which became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth, which refers to the establishing of His church sharing the gospel during the last days (Dan. 2: 35). Daniel then says,

"And whereas thou saw the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou saw the iron mixed with miry clay. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou saw iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay" (Dan. 41-43).

The “potters’ clay” are the Jews (God’s chosen people). God is the Potter; the Jews the clay. His desire was to mold the Jews into His image. The Jews that received Him as their Messiah are that part of “the clay.” Since He died for all (Jew and Gentile) those Romans that received Him refer to that “part of iron” (believers). Therefore “part of iron and part of clay” refers to Jew and Roman believers in Christ.

The other part of clay, the “miry clay,” refers to unbelieving Jews, as the other part of iron, “iron mixed with the miry clay,” refers to unbelieving Romans, as believers have no fellowship with unbelievers (2 Cor. 6: 14). Scripture then says, “…as the toes of the feet were part of iron (believing Romans) and part of clay (believing Jews) so the kingdom shall be partly strong (unbelieving Rome) and partly broken” (believers), thus the “toes” refer to believers (iron and clay); the “feet” refer to the Roman kingdom made up mostly of unbelievers.

The Gospel of Christ caused not only a spiritual division but a physical one as well; the spiritual manifested itself into the physical, thus Rome ultimately divided itself east and west. Now the model of the statue looks like this:

1) Egypt
2) Babylon
3) Media/Persia
4) Greece
5) Rome (First Advent)
6) Divided Rome

Scripture says that the “iron mixed with miry clay” (unbelieving Romans and Jews) will “mingle themselves with the seed of men (DNA): but they will not cleave to one another, even as iron is not mixed with clay” (vs. 43). I realize this verse is taught by some to refer to the Nephilim, as in the Genesis 6 account of fallen angels going into the daughters of men, which was very real, and as scripture says, “…also after that,” implying they (the giants) would return after the Flood, which thing was also true, but this verse is about "the seed of men" mingling their DNA with one another (Jew and Gentile), not the offspring of the Nephilim. This verse concerns itself with unbelieving Romans and Jews having produced a multi-ethnic people, and just like iron mixes not with clay, so they would not cohabit. The progeny then of these unbelievers ultimately, and in His time, would produce a multicultural nation, a melting-pot kingdom, which is the seventh kingdom, the United States of America, which dominion was given to it.

Thus the model of the statue of the seven kingdoms is complete, and now looks like this:

1) Egypt
2) Babylon
3) Media/Persia
4) Greece
5) Rome
6) Divided Rome
7) U.S.A.

Chapter 2
Daniel 7

The Seventh Kingdom

For most of us we have been taught the “four beasts that come up from the sea” refer only to those four kingdoms from Daniel chapter 2, such as:

1) Babylon (lion/w eagle’s wings)
2) Media/Persia (bear w/three ribs)
3) Greece (leopard w/four wings)
4) Divided Rome (great terrible beast w/ten horns).

It’s predominately taught the bear having “three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it” refers to Egypt, Libya, and Ethiopia pressing into and trying to take over the Media/Persia kingdom; that the leopard refers to Greece and the four wings on the back of the fowl: those four generals that succeeded Alexander the Great; that the great terrible beast refer

Re: THE UNVEILING

Greg Danielson wrote:

To understand “that Antichrist” I encourage the reader to watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ (Keep in mind Job 11: 6 as you watch the video).

I encourage you to watch the video first before you continue, for it will prepare your mind to what you’re about to read. Please understand this writing is from the Western perspective only, which identifies that man of son, the son of perdition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Babylon the Great & The Turkish Antichrist - Armageddon News