Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Response to Patti's Cry - "The New Age Christian"

Hello Patti,

I am kind of "out of sorts" right now, but had to respond at least to your hearts cry.

I am sorry you are feeling this way, it is like taking a pill that goes down sideways uh! But the truth is, this is a perfect example of how broad the mindset is of those of us who claim His name. It actually shows you how vulnerable and gullible we are as "so-called" believers. We follow and choose to support wholeheartedly any and all who "say" they confess His name. We don't need much convincing at all of who they really are...thus, "not all who say Lord, Lord'...Matt 7:21

It is sad, because the truth in who we are is supposed to be very obvious! We were supposed to be of one mind. Christ made it easy, but we can't do it, it is impossible to do, we will never be able to, so what's the use. And everybody does what is right in their own eyes anyway, so what kind of fruit is being produced? Bitter and wild grapes. This is the result of what you are experiencing.

Unfortunately, it is time out for the elementary teachings for this type of situation. The Most High has shown you the truth, and just as the many who refuse to move away from what they have accepted as TRUTH...in their own eyes, these people will not be moved. So there is really nothing that you can do. Thank Him, that your eyes were able to understand that what you were seeing didn't set right with the spirit in you, neither did it draw YOU into the deception. But just as it didn't set right with you, the same so-called spirit tells THEM this is good. Umm! Who's right? Thus! We have:

Baptist, Episcopalian, Methodist, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Catholic, Church of Christ and 32,000 other denominations under the heading of Christ!

We are long pass figuring out what side of the line we are on. We can't wake up our fellow brothers and sisters to His truth as it is, whether it is the Rapture, Sabbaths, Commandments or anything else, so Christ Himself will have to do it. The result will be horrendous, and many, many, many of us will be shaken from the fear of an angry God. For He is COMING!

WE DON'T REALIZE, WE ARE GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE STANDING IN FRONT OF THAT JUDGMENT SEAT ALL BY OUR LONESOME, AND WE WILL BE WITHOUT EXCUSE!

He gave us His word, His voice, His example. He gave us His chosen servants to follow and teach us His ways as He taught them, but we relied on commentary, false teachers and ministers that taught, presented, believed and understood the very opposite of what He taught and practiced and yet... WAS WITHOUT SIN.

As American Christians we think this is perfectly OK with Him, because "we are saved by grace". It isn't! This is why He said "vengeance is Mine, I will repay", and why He is coming with GREAT WRATH! And it will not surprise me if many of us who think we are IN, will be in for a rude, fiery and unexpected awakening!

Right now! I am doubting a rapture period! Because HOW ON EARTH! Will He come for a church...HIS CHURCH, that has the appearance of a needle in a haystack? There are very,very few within that haystack that have found and are doing that which CHRIST HIMSELF taught and expected of His Church! The rest of the Haystack ...He will set fire to it and it will burn.

HE IS WARNING US!

I plead with all of my Brothers and Sisters to "Seek Ye From The Book Of The Lord And READ"! Isa 34:16 Let NO ONE steal your crown.

Time is running down and we ALL will soon be at a crossroad with a decision to make. I encourage ALL to put aside what any man thinks. Put aside man's commentary on scripture and FIND OUT what the Most High Himself has said. "EVERYONE" He chose to bring the message...His message, should be in 100% agreement with what He determined for us, for He is NOT the author of confusion. If you believe this, we need to consider taking another look at what we have accepted as truth and be born again in our thinking.

We are in for the fight of our lives, for Satan has deceived the WHOLE WORLD! Read ALL of Psalm 119 and FIND OUT what Christ wants of us. For it is NOT my will but Thy will...be done. Stop and drop EVERYTHING you are doing NOW, and get a grip on the reality of His WORD , His Scripture, His TRUTH, and choose to do it His way, NOT the way that is right with those who agree with us. Remember, YOU will stand alone...at the finish line, so WORK OUT your salvation with fear and trembling.

His word in the hands of those that He did not choose to deliver the message have desecrated its purity with filth and we drank of its poison. They presented it to us any way they could get us to take it: "Christian" movies, TV shows, books, churches, ministers, ministries, false teachers whatever it takes as long as it has the appearance of "Christian". Satan knows that is all it takes for us, because all we need as "Christians", is a Christian cause to support. ANYTHING that will make us feel like we are OK.

Example: The new movie "N---". Though the scriptural 8 reach out to save a little girl from the flood and takes her on board, is ALRIGHT in our eyes. Though contrary to HIS Word, we will flock to the screen and deliver the money right into the belly of the beast!

WHO Are We, and WHAT has HIS Church become?

That old saying is now appropriate:
"If we don't stand for something we will fall for ANYTHING"!

Our Lord instructs us to snatch some from the fire.

Jude 1:20-23

King James Version (KJV)

20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

So Patti, I am again sorry for the awakening you have witnessed but it is what it is and what the "church" has become. All of us should take this example and ask ourselves, "what TRUTH am I giving off to others"? Do I line up with His word as it is. He told us to test ourselves to see if we are of the faith.

King James Bible 2Cor 3:5
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

King James 2000 Bible 2Cor 3:5
Examine yourselves, whether you are in the faith; prove your own selves. Know you not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, unless you are counterfeits?

Blessings to the doers and the hearers of HIS WORD, HIS TRUTH, lived out in us...HIS WAY.

Blessed Be His Name

Re: Response to Patti's Cry - "The New Age Christian"

Dear Linda.

What a powerful response, filled with Truth and showing the reality of the importance of constantly seeking His Word and His Face on each and every issue of our daily lives in this world.

I feel that the Lord prompted me to write that post so that you would respond with a message that far transcends what I was asking for, and was a gift to each who took the time to read it. Wise words indeed and I so appreciate them.

Thank you for taking the time to share that with me, and all here.

God Bless you dear sister,

Agape,

Patti C.

Linda, This is an excellent post from your heart as only Our Lord could have laid upon one who has been asked to be used of Him.

Patti, I had missed your post of the New Age Christian. Oh, my, yes, I can understand your concern over these people whom you love and yet do not know what they are proclaiming with that Bumper Sticker. I can only suggest one thing beyond all that Linda has said in her post. Why not take each one of those symbols you saw on the license, research each one and type up a description for your friends as to their Occult meaning. Unless we show them what this means, they actually think they are proclaiming a message from the Lord Himself. I did this for a family member who thought it was 'cool' to portray the peace symbol. Also, the cross is the Tau, a most unholy sign portrayed in Old Babylonian and Egyptian pictures. Remember our Lord was crucified on this despicable piece of wood and every mass that is said with that crucifix is crucifying him over and over again, each and every day all around the world. Why would the New Agers wear this sign of the Tau unless it represented their god, Lucifer?

As we know He did not come to bring peace but a sword. He will deal with all of those who are Lukewarm just as swiftly as He promises for the unbelievers.

Bless you Patti; my you be given the insight that for which you are looking,

gerlinda

Hi Sisters,

I read your post first thing after it went up this morning Patty but I did not respond because I did not know what to say at the time. I had some work to do for my 75 year old mother today and when I got home, I knew what I wanted to tell you!

You know how you feel about your neighbors? Try knowing that your own mother is so brain washed that she gets mad at you and refuses to talk to you about ANYTHING when you bring up the False Doctrine of modern Christendem and pagan holidays of the pomp and folly she follows. Most of my family are knee deep in deception, and think I AM CRAZY when I try to reason with them from the BIBLE!

I love them all, but how can two spirits of differing beliefs walk in unison? They can't. We can only pray for them. You can only trust the Lord and the word of God straight from the Bible in these times we are in. I get so depressed that I want to give up! Then the Lord reminds me that I still have a few BOARDS here and there to get out of my own eyes, and I turn my awareness back to trying to be all I am suppose to be for the Lord and walk in his steps as best I can. And with his help, I am able to understand and continue in this life to perform whatever it is he has for me. I thank him daily, as best I can remember, for giving me the oppurtunity to have life and be able to affect his purpose in what ever way I am capable of.

Here is a verse for you to ponder:

Jeremiah 9:23......Thus sayeth the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:

24.................But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgement, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, sayeth the LORD.

The LORD showed me this when I was very depressed about not being able to get through to someone about IDOLS and pagan worship! How appropriate that he led me to these two verses that were leading right into the subject matter that I was trying to convey to my family and friends. The LORD was talking STRAIGHT TO ME! And I felt his love for me because I "KNEW" that he understood how I felt and wanted me to know that he delighted in my concern for the TRUTH!!!

Sister, I have NO DAUGHT that you love the LORD! So, now you can have NO DAUGHT, that he delights in your concern for your neighbor!

I hope this helps you, and I will pray for your neighbor, and you too, all of you! Keep the faith, and stay strong in the Lord, Jesus Christ, our saviour....

YBIC

Michael

Thank you dear friends,

I so appreciate the wonderful advice and encouragement you have given me.

Gerlinda,

I think your idea is a good one. These people are such good people who do a great deal of good works for the community, so it will be difficult to approach this issue without offending them, but it could be they are not aware of the occult use of these symbols. And, the church they attend teach acceptance of all people and non-judgment…so they feel they are serving the Lord. Yet, I may try to discuss this issue in regards to something I am working on, and not relate it to their bumper sticker. Thanks for sharing that idea…will let you know what happens.

Michael,

I was blessed by your sharing your personal experience about this issue and how it has impacted you. How difficult it must be for you, to be thought crazy by your own family. I am sorry to hear that, but the Lord warned us how it would be…His true believers will not be popular or thought of as fitting in with this New Age agenda of calling evil good and good evil…we will be hated and rejected.

Thank you dear brother for sharing those encouraging verses from Scripture; they really helped and gave me a much needed lifting of spirit. The best we can do is living our lives for Jesus, and let Him direct our words and deeds. The right things will happen when we give it to Him, and as you so rightly said, one must keep praying for all our loved ones as this is something very effective that we can do.

It was so kind of both of you to take the time to help me out with this problem. I am so grateful!! God Bless you both,

Agape!

Patti C.