Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CHRIST IN US verses THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST

The Real AntiChrist

What is antichrist? The term means more than, "against Christ." In fact, the literal meaning is, "the instead-of anointed one." In other words, "antichrist," is one who is presented as God’s anointed -- instead of Jesus. This is a substitute or counterfeit.

So antichrist is a counterfeit Christ presented INSTEAD OF the real Christ. But according to John, this counterfeit Christ will substitute for the present reality of Christ in the believer. The person who is deceived will be convinced they are walking in the Truth. But they will have no revelation of Jesus Christ. They will be living in a false Christianity.

Can we see, from this passage from I John 4 alone, that antichrist simply cannot be limited to a yet-to-be revealed religious leader, who will deceive many people in the last days? No. For John himself states this fact in this, and other passages:

And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (1 John 4:3)

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. (1 John 2:18)

People continue to look for an individual called, "the antichrist." But clearly, antichrist is spiritual in nature – John says so. Thus, despite the fact that the spirit of antichrist has always had human vehicles – some of them more prominent than others – antichrist is NOT an individual person. Antichrist is spiritual in nature – antichrist is the spirit of Satan building and presenting something INSTEAD OF Christ to human beings. And as we are seeing from John, Satan wants to present ANYTHING except the present reality of, "Jesus is come in the flesh."

The fact that the antichrist is NOT some individual person who will someday appear is made clear throughout scripture. But those who believe that antichrist is a person often turn to II Thes. 2 as proof:

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2 Th 2:3-4)

Who IS this, "man of sin?" Is this, "man of sin," an individual person? No. One reason is that no future individual man could be called, "THE man of sin." No present or yet to be born person could rightly be called, "THE son of perdition." These names are all encompassing." Regardless of how evil a person might be, or how much Satan might use them, these titles cannot apply to a person who will one day come on the scene and deceive many.

I submit that, "The man of sin," is a man that represents the fullness of what SIN IS IN MEN. Indeed, "the SON of perdition," is one who is born OUT OF perdition, or destruction. There is only ONE man to whom these names could apply. That man is ADAM. It was Adam through whom sin entered into the human race. Adam brought perdition upon the race of humanity. He alone could merit these titles.

There are two other names in this passage used to refer to this, "man of sin."

For the mystery of iniquity does already work….: and then shall that Wicked be revealed.

The same term is used in both these names: Lawless. The phrase, "for the mystery of iniquity does already work," can rightly be translated, "for the covered up lawlessness is already active." And the phrase, "then shall that wicked be revealed," could read, "then shall the lawless be uncovered."

We see two things here. First of all, the term LAWLESS refers not merely to acts of law-breaking. Rather, it refers to a NATURE. Through his sin, Adam became a LAWLESS creature. This means that yes, he did lawless ACTS, but more than that, he became a human being who was CONTRARY to God. Adam was responsible for the entire human race becoming, by nature, contrary to all righteousness and holiness. Man is a LAWLESS creature – who shows his nature by doing lawless things.

The second thing we see is that John clearly goes out of his way to say that this, "man of sin," is an individual person. Instead, he is a collective or corporate man of sin – a corporate man who represents the ultimate outcome of sin in man – that of proclaiming himself as his own god. In short, the ultimate outcome of sin in humanity is that the lawless nature eventually is uncovered – it will work itself out and be made fully manifest – to where humanity openly and without shame proclaims themselves as their own god.

This, "man of sin," about which John writes, is a corporate man – a corporate body of people – who through their own personal unbelief – are built into this collective representation of all that opposes God. The spirit of antichrist has been building this corporate man for 2000 years. For most of that time, it has been a, "mystery of lawlessness," that is, not formed together enough to be seen or used of Satan. But at some point before the second coming, this, "wicked" – this lawlessness – will come to fruition. This, "man of sin," that is being built will come to fullness – and in doing so will be revealed – be clearly seen.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholds that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now restrains will restrain, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders. (2 Th 2:5-9)

Now, having said all of that, we must again realize that this MAN OF SIN is the product of the spirit of antichrist. In other words, this is a corporate man that is offered INSTEAD of Christ. In short, rather than the NEW MAN which is Christ in us, this man of sin – which is the fullness of the OLD MAN in Adam – is presented AS that new man; instead of the new man in Christ.

This is clearly seen if we read on. Paul says that this, "man of sin," "Opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. What IS the temple of God? Would Paul the apostle call the temple in Jerusalem, or some supposed future temple, "the temple of God?" I submit that he would never do so. God called Paul to show that the entire religious structure that centered around the physical temple was no longer valid under the New Covenant. The temple in Jerusalem was no longer the temple of God. Rather, Paul said to believers, "YOU are the temple of God." (I Cor. 3:17 and II Cor. 6:16)

The temple of God in the NT is always the church – the body of Christ. Thus, this man of sin is to sit WITHIN – as part of – indeed, as having dominion OVER – the true temple of God, which is the body of Christ.

Now, the picture here is inescapable. We have already seen that John’s test for Truth states that the Holy Spirit will always confess the present reality of Christ in the believer, that is, will always confess that Jesus IS come in the flesh – the Holy Spirit will always reveal the Christ who dwells in us. But here we have, not Christ, but the man of sin sitting in the temple of God – which is the believer, both individually and corporately. In other words, instead of Christ sitting in the true temple of God and living and reigning and ruling, we have this man of sin doing so. Is this not a shocking picture of those who reject Christ as their life in favor of ANOTHER LIFE – the Adam life? This is a picture, not of Jesus as our Lord, but of the fallen nature as our lord. Yet all presented AS true Christianity!

There have always been only TWO MEN – Adam and Christ. In fact, Christ is called, "The Last Adam." From the start, Satan has wanted to exalt Adam instead of Christ. This was the temptation in the garden – the suggestion was, "you can be as god." And once you anoint Adam instead of Christ, you have the makings of an, "instead-of anointed one," which is the literal meaning of the term, "anti-christ." If Satan can substitute the corporate Adam for Christ as the one who sits in the temple of God, the church, then the entire basis of Christianity is no longer Christ. It is Adam – and Adam is, "the man of sin." Satan will have his ground upon which to work and abide.

Here we see the ultimately outcome of Satan; the ultimate outcome of the spirit of antichrist. It is man – natural, religious man -- sitting in the temple of God, sitting within the body of Christ. This is a man-centered Christianity. This is not, "Jesus is come in the flesh," but rather, it is flesh – Adam -- taking the place of Jesus.

Want more evidence that this is what Paul is revealing. Read what Paul clearly states is the cause of this, "man of sin," coming to where it can be revealed. He says that, "there must come a falling away FIRST." He is telling us that an accelerated falling away is gong to RESULT IN, "the man of sin being revealed." In other words, this man of sin is built up and hardened – and able to be finally manifested – as the result of the falling away or apostasy. The apostasy is said to reveal this man of sin – the apostasy brings him into view. It is almost as if he was already there – but the falling away completes him – and enables him to take his seat in the temple of God AS GOD. He sits symbolically in the Body of Christ – as if he is lord.

Paul the apostle is telling us all that BEFORE Christ returns there is going to be a highly accelerated falling away from Christ – and that this is going to bring about the fullness of what antichrist has been building for two-thousand years: The man of sin. This corporate man of sin will deceive many, to the point where it will succeed as a counterfeit for Christ in us – the man of sin will be the flesh, the natural man – the Adam nature – presented as a religious substitute for Christ. He will sit in the true temple of God, proclaiming himself as his own god – not necessarily openly in those words – but that will be his confession. He will oppose by his very presence the reality of Jesus Christ in God’s people. Thus, we have TWO MEN: Adam vs. Christ. Where is our faith?

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming. (2 Th 2:8)

The only real way to destroy the effectiveness of a counterfeit is to bring in the genuine article. The only way to destroy a false Christ and a false Christianity is for Christ Himself to come. It works that way NOW. How much more THEN? This, "man of sin," is not destroyed by armies. He is destroyed by the Truth (Word of His mouth) and by LIGHT – by the very presence of Christ.

The protection of professing Christians against the deception of antichrist is KNOWING JESUS CHRIST. Knowing the Truth. Having light. It is going to be that in the end that matters. This brings us full circle. John states, "The Holy Spirit will always reveal CHRIST IN US." The antichrist will offer a substitute.

Ask yourself: What is 666?

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Rev 13:18)

6 is the number of man – fallen man. The bible says so. Since 7 is the number of God – that of spiritual perfection – 6 shows that, "all men have sinned and fallen short," of the glory of God – shown by a 6 which falls short of 7. That is man as a creature. He is a 6. God is a 7. Symbolically.

So what is 666? Man – complete in his sin and independence from God. This again is the collective MAN OF SIN. The number of the man of sin – hardened and complete in himself – is 666. And this man is like a beast. He is flesh.

Revelation 13 says that 666 is the number of the beast described there – but that this is likewise the number of man. In other words, the beast is this same collective man, who is in rebellion against God. But you will also note that this same beast is at first said to have 7 heads. But one of these 7 heads is wounded to death, but then seems to come back to life. In other words, this 7 headed beast is now really a 6 headed beast. The 7th head is dead, but fakes being alive. Is this not representative of the fact that Adam originally had God Himself as his HEAD, but then sinned unto death, and as a result, became his OWN head. But that ever since, Adam has tried to act as if he is still alive – and religiously, alive unto God? A beast that had 7 heads, where one died, reducing him to a 6 headed creature – now trying to run his own life – this fits perfectly into the man of sin. The man of sin is like a beast – Jesus is not in him. But he will try to be religious from out of himself – he will act like he has 7 heads. And all of this is summarized by saying that the number of this beast is the number of a man – 666. Man in his complete rebellion against God.

The spirit of antichrist presents Adam – collective Adam – as a substitute for Christ in us. The old man in Adam is dressed up – as if he has 7 heads again – through religion that is about Christ, and sat in the temple of God. This is what antichrist does. It has always been the purpose of Satan.

Apostasy

Real apostasy is not merely a falling away FROM Christ – but always entails falling away TO a substitute. Any substitute will do – the result will be the same. As noted earlier, those who truly fall away from Christ will comprise the man of sin.

To fall away from Christ – to revolt from Christ – this demands that a person had LIGHT and TRUTH. You cannot fall away from a Christ you never knew. But having said that, this does not demand that a person was actually saved. No. It simply demands that a person had enough to be saved, but refused. In short, we are not talking about people who did LOSE their salvation. Rather, we are talking about those who did REFUSE salvation.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. (John 3:19)

According to John, THIS is the basis for condemnation: That I had light, but loved darkness RATHER than that light. Why? Because I did not want to have myself exposed by that light. I would not see or confess my sin, and thus, my need for Christ.

You will note two things proven by this verse: First, it is possible for God to give me light – before I am saved. That should not be surprising, for I have to have SOME light to see Christ is my Savior. I have to have SOME light to understand that I need to be saved by Christ from my sin. Secondly, we see that it is possible to refuse to embrace the light God gives – it is possible to love darkness RATHER than light. If I do, I stand condemned.

To speak to our present point – those who comprise the man of sin are those who were given light. They knew enough to embrace Christ. But instead, they fell away from Him. They stood in the light and conviction of God – had a taste of the heavenly gift, and had their minds enlightened, enough to make them accountable – but fell away FROM Christ TO what amounts to their SELF life. These are the man of sin.

So often people who refuse to embrace the light God gives turn out to be very religious in nature. Many do not seem to atheists or agnostics. Rather, they either champion, or come under, some terrible heresy or some substitute for Christ. This is the case with so many high profile false teachers today. Why do they teach such deception? Because they are deceived – not by accident, or as a victim – but they are deceived because they loved darkness rather than the light God gave them. Having done that, they walk in a Christianity that is entirely upon the wrong basis – the basis of the Adam nature, rather than upon Christ.

Now, there is no question that many born again believers will also be deceived by this end time man of sin who sits within the body of Christ. But I do not believe we can make a case for someone who is truly IN Christ being part of this man of sin. No. Having said that, however, the consequences of being deceived by the spirit of antichrist will be great. We need to KNOW HIM. That is the only solution.

The Cross

According to John 3:19, the pivot point for salvation is to come into the light that God gives and be exposed as a person who is a sinner without hope. The motive for refusing to do so is because your, "deeds are evil," and you don’t want to be exposed. But if you think about this necessity described in John 3:19, we are really talking about the essential of coming to the Cross of Jesus Christ.

The event of our salvation – if it is real – means we must LOSE everything about ourselves into Christ – so that He can become our life. This is what it means to come to the Cross of Christ. Of course, at first most of us understand this in principle only – it is only later than we realize what it really means. It is later that God seeks to work out the reality of the Cross into our actual relationship with Christ. This is accomplished if we will pick up our Cross and LOSE our life for His sake – if we will, then we will find, discover, and realize the reality of Christ as our life.

Now, you will note that the work of the personal Cross in the experience of the believer – the picking up of our Cross – you will note that this results in the forming of Christ within. We find HIM – we find true life. Thus, the work of the Cross is certainly a fundamental way in which the Spirit of God, "confesses Jesus is come in our flesh." Pick up your Cross and lose your life, and the confession of Jesus TO you will become a living confession of Christ IN YOU.

But Satan has always offered man the things of God – i.e., that which is found ONLY in Christ -- WITHOUT the necessity of the Cross; without Christ in us. In fact, Satan offers man ANOTHER LIFE – usually man’s OWN life.

Sure. Here again we see TWO MEN. Again -- what we have here is really TWO MEN. On the one hand, we have those who have relinquished themselves into the hands of Christ, and found His life. This is the new man – the body of Christ. On the other hand, we have those who have NOT relinquished themselves into the hands of Christ – but have saved themselves for their own purposes. This is the, "man of sin.’ This man of sin, however, professes to be of the new man – corporately, "he," sits within the temple of god – the true Body of Christ. This is nothing more than another explanation of the parable of the wheat and the tares.

If Satan can get people to deny the necessity of the personal Cross, and deny the need to lose our self-ownership to Christ as Lord, then everything else will succeed in his diabolical plan. For once the Cross is neglected and made needless, the natural life is saved – and from that point, every aspect of our Christianity will be based on US and our NATURAL MAN, instead of upon Christ. Draw this out to the ultimate outcome and you will have a MAN OF SIN – instead of the new man in Christ.

Jesus is Come in the Flesh

This simple TEST FOR TRUTH given to us by the apostle John is the difference between Christ in us, and the spirit of antichrist. The Spirit of God will ALWAYS be revealing, yes, the fact that Jesus is come to abide in us. But the Spirit of God will always be revealing the Person of Christ who is come and is living in us. Fundamental to this, "confession," of the Holy Spirit will be the necessity of the Cross – without which Jesus Christ cannot come to dwell in us as our life.

But the spirit of antichrist will seek to blind professing Christians to the reality of Christ in us, and to God’s purpose to form Christ in us. And then Satan will offer a substitute – a counterfeit Christianity. Any counterfeit will do. But that counterfeit will carry with make the personal Cross unnecessary. This will leave professing Christians living on the basis of themselves instead of upon Christ as their life.

Right now, the man of sin is being built. The man of sin is going to be ultimately comprised of those who have hardened themselves against the Truth – they are those who have, "fallen away," from Christ. And yet this man of sin will sit completely within the temple of God and claim that they are the expression of God Himself. So convincing will this deception be that unless we know Jesus Christ we might be deceived. The only way to know error is to know the Truth.

########################

Let us not be blinded to the truth of what is going on spiritually and in each heart and mind. We personally battle with this "antichrist spirit" on a daily basis and must never let our guard down. Staying in Christ and knowing He is in us is our mightiest defense. We must put on the whole armor of God and face our ever darkening world with the love and light of the Lord that shines in and through us.

May the Lord bless each and every one of my brothers and sisters in Christ, with His love, light and protection.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERY THING!!

Patti C.