Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Horrific Experience! Woman Is Taken To Hell, Heaven–SEES AMERICA in the Tribulation! Gates of Hell

My own father, a Catholic devoted to his religion, hard working and always using the name of the lord in vain; part of the culture of the local people, was only 48 when he came down with Bladder Cancer. He faded fast, dropping from a man of over 200 to below 90 lbs. I saw him the day he died, a skelton that could hardly hold up his head. The next day he died. But told to us was what took place that night before he died. He felt the fires of hell all around him, even standing atop his bed, jumping trying to get away from the fires. We were not told how he finally settled down. After I became a Christian, it haunted me to wonder if he had made the right choice in the short time he was experiencing that horrible death bed fire of hell. Years later, in one of my night time hours of thinking of my Dad, I had a vision of two doors, they were closed but I knew that my Dad was standing before them and I wondered which door he would choose to enter. When I saw the door open to Heaven, I literally sat up in my bed and said out loud, "Ahhhhh!" and laid back down. My husband asked me what that was about later so I knew what I had thought was only a dream was the real deal. These doors reminded me of God's reassurance to me that my Dad had made the right choice at the last minute. May these testimonies bless others to make the right choice. g

For Fair Use, Education and Discussion Purposes

Horrific Experience! Woman Is Taken To Hell, Heaven–SEES AMERICA in the Tribulation! Gates of Hell Around the World! (Shocking Videos)

Hell was never made for humans, but for Satan and his demons, and God truly mourns for those souls who choose to go to hell by following the ways of darkness. Hell is very real, and is the eternal judgment for those who willfully refuse the blood of Jesus in their lives while on earth.

What people need to understand is that God hates sin, but loves the sinner. He has graciously given us a choice to gain victory over hell when He sent Jesus Christ to suffer horribly at the hands of man, and willfully die for our sins so that we would be able to live eternally in heaven.

Christian journalist, Michael Fackerell of ChristianFaith.com states:

The Bible says, “Hate evil, you who love the Lord.” The fear of the Lord is to hate evil. We need to hate what the devil is doing, and inspiring, because it is all with the purpose of deceiving and destroying precious people that God loves. And yet God’s love does not guarantee that those unwilling to repent and return to God will find mercy. We have to understand that God is a holy God who executes justice on those who just plain hate righteousness and want to perpetuate the Original Sin of trying to be their own god.

Hell Is Very Real, and People Have Seen It!

Don’t believe we are supposed to make certain types of judgment calls as Christians? See this link here: Do Not Judge? Does Matthew 7 Really Teach That?

In order that many might believe, God has not only given us His Word, but He sends us prophets, evangelists, watchman, teachers, and more. Among those are numerous people who share similar stories about being taken on a tour of Hell, including respected businessmen, like Bill Wiese and Tony Kemp (videos of their experiences below). However, I came across a woman who also shares her shocking, supernatural experience.

Mary Baxter shares her story with many, about how Jesus took her on a tour of hell, and heaven. Upon scoping things out on the Internet in relation to Mary, I found many articles from self-proclaimed Christians filled with hatred, referring to her as a witch, and slamming her for her testimony, stating that her experience is false and full of false doctrine. I would never, ever dare write such a thing about someone unless they were claiming ‘obvious’ false doctrine, furthermore, I would not express myself with such hatred and contempt.

But I also noticed that those who had written such articles allegedly ‘debunking’ her experience were following false doctrine themselves, and the majority of hatred for her were by those with obvious anger over her claims that homosexuals were in hell, as well as people of ‘other’ religions, such as Hindus. One author of an article accused Mary of lying because, as they put it, “good people do go to heaven and do not need to accept Jesus as Savior.” (Which is completely unbiblical and false, by the way!)

One of the things I have a problem with is this: How can something be of Satan that is causing people to turn from their sin and get saved? The last thing Satan wants is people to get saved. While he can appear as an angel of light, I personally do not believe that he would ever be involved in something which brings salvation and Jesus Christ to humanity. We are told in the Bible to judge people by their fruits. The fruit of this woman’s ministry, and others like herself, are the salvation of literally thousands of souls!

Don’t believe we are supposed to make certain types of judgment calls as Christians? See this link here: Do Not Judge? Does Matthew 7 Really Teach That?

I do believe there are many false prophets in this world who are leading people astray for the gain of fame and fortune, and we should always pray for discernment in these types of situations. However, we do not have a lot of time left on this earth, as things are happening quickly. The Bible says that God would do many great things (signs and wonders) during these times to show himself to the unbelieving and the unrepentant.

Mary begins by describing a brilliant light that entered her room during prayer time, when suddenly, Jesus appeared. She explains that Jesus said He was taking her on a journey to see the various depths, degrees and levels of hell in order that many would hear her testimony and be saved.

She says she went to hell every night, three hours a night, for thirty nights, and she went to heaven for ten nights. During her journey, she was shown many terrible and horrifying things.

Mary describes hell as being in the center of the earth, shaped like a human body lying on its back, with many ‘spinning’ tornado-like gateways that are hooked to the earth in which lost souls enter. She further states that people descend down these gateways into hell.

During her spiritual experience, demons laughed and mocked her, and she could feel the heat of the fire burning her feet and legs. The smell of sewage and scorching, rotten flesh permeated the ‘thin’ air. The sounds of many voices crying in torment and anguish resonated the subterranean depths of Hades as souls begged for mercy, some even cursing God as they asked, “Why didn’t my neighbor tell me? Why wasn’t I told?”

According to what she saw, Hell was categorized; murderers with murderers, liars with liars, and so forth. She also reconfirms that no one gets out once they are there; there are no more chances for redemption.

There were also various degrees of punishment for different types of sin. For example, there were vats of fire that contained a liquidy, boiling fire mixed with hot lava, in which souls who had just died were thrown into immediately. It was the judgment of God upon those who taught false doctrine, lied, and blasphemed God, but who had known better.

“A river flowed throughout the beginning of my journey that was approximately six feet wide, so deep, with 10 foot flames,” she said.

And she adds, “Skeletons were chained together with a black chain by the thousands, and the word of God was written in the fire—lovers of their own flesh more than God’s commandments. The bones of the people were charred red, and they would scream at me to warn the people not to come there, including their own family.”

She refers to another section she visited as the ‘heart’ of hell, which beat just like a human heart. “It is for hypocrites and back-biters, with a covering similar to snakeskin. These are people who were warned over and over on earth, yet did not repent.”

She says that hell is “very, very real.” She adds that, not only are the cries unbearable, but the souls are filled with regret, incessantly screaming out for mercy, but receiving it not.

Mary was also shown chilling images that will take place during the tribulation, as well as stunning places in heaven.

While in heaven, she claims to have seen angels who were enormous! Standing at approximately 30 feet high, with flaming swords and faces of determination, were warrior angels, called the Northern Army. Whenever the prayers of the saints went up to the throne of God, God opened a prayer book which released smoke and fragrant perfume. He then spoke and commanded these angels to go to earth and answer the prayers of the saints. According to Mary’s vision, these angels performed powerful acts of warfare in our favor.

Please watch the videos I am providing in which she shares her experiences. Her messages are life-changing, and gripping. People who try to take a stand for truth and win souls will always be blasphemed, attacked, and falsely accused by the mockers, the scorners, and the naysayers who listen to Satan, the fathe of lies. As a side note, her book is offered for free on her website if you’d like to take time to read it. CLICK HERE to see her book, chapter by chapter. She is also offering it free as an audio book, which I have included below. She is doing whatever she can during these last, and final hours to get the message out while there is still time.

Whether you believe these people or not, one thing is certain, we shall all kneel before God after our departure from this life on earth. If you do not accept Christ as your Savior and you are instead taken by the deception of our enemy, Satan, and his hellish hosts of darkness, the Bible clearly states you will suffer an eternity in the lake of fire, which is hell. Aside from the fact that Jesus is coming soon, you never know when your last breath might be, for it is God who allows you to awake each morning with another chance to repent of all your sin.

Will you take that chance today, or will you continue procrastinating, until it is too late and your time is up? The decision is all yours to make. Do not accept Christ out of fear; rather, accept His gift because you are sick of your empty life of sin and the corruption caused by that life. Choose Christ because you are tired of living in darkness, lonliness, and suffering.

Pick up your cross today and become part of the family of God, and desire to serve Him alone. You may still have suffering of sorts in this life, but you will have a profound friend like no other to lean upon during your darkest hours, and you will never again be alone. His name is Jesus Christ, and He wants to have a real relationship with you today!

Gates of Hell located at Mount Hermon? Protected by the United Nations, where the Antichrist will emerge? CLICK HERE and find out information that is sure to blow your mind! Contains shocking videos!
A Divine Revelation of Hell – Mary K. Baxter (FULL audio book)
[/yourtube/

For rest of videos:

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/03/horrific-experience-woman-is-taken-to-hell-heaven-sees-america-in-the-tribulation-gates-of-hell-around-the-world-shocking-videos-2459224.html