Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: saved while living in sin?

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the posting.

My brief comment I have tried to read Jack Kelly but I just can't anymore.

He believe in a 7 year pre tribulation rapture.

His doctrines are off...I have posted his stuff in the past but in good conscience can not anymore.

A lot of people have believed in the 7 year pre tribulation rapture and that tells me that their posts must be brought before the LORD for discernment.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

We all have to pray for discernment and not any of us will agree 100% on any issue as I have found over the years of sharing my faith.

Thank you for your post again.

The bible is the inerrant word of God.

Jesus is God's Son ( Jesus is God )

The Holy Spirit will teach us all things.

Respectfully

Steven

Hi, Because Jack kelley might be wrong on somethings, dosn't mean he is wrong on everything.
No human knows it all.

Maybe someone will look at the linked letter and JK's answer, and add some knowledge on this subject.

My belief is that you cannot live a sinful lifestyle and be a saved person, it's not like occasionally sinning, It's living a sinful lifestyle, it's like murdering for a living.

1Co 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1Co 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1Co 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
1Co 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

All things are lawful to paul because he is saved by God's Grace through God given faith.
But he will not be bought under the power of any, he won't live a sinful lifestyle.

1Co 6:13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
1Co 6:14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
1Co 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
1Co 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
1Co 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
1Co 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
1Co 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

When saved God sees us as being righteous, and as we will eventually be in Christ, but that dosn't mean we can continue on in our wrong ways, does repentance stop when we are saved or is that when changes really take place in us?
I don't believe we are the Holy Spirit's temple if we are living a sinful lifestyle?
whenever I sin I am convicted by the holy spirit to turn from it, and over time sin is becoming less in my life, thanks to God.
There is no repentance in a wilful sinful lifestyle, I believe.

Jas_2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

The works are God's, and I don't believe He works in an unrepentant person wwho wilfully lives a sinful lifestyle.

The letter is concerning homosexual - lesbian marriage, but it would be the same with any sinful lifestyle one is comitted to.

You cannot belong to Christ, and live in wilful sin. IMO

Dear Richard,

I know where you are coming from since it is the understanding of all of us that once saved, we are to work toward sanctification.

Thirty years I believed that Jesus Christ came to save mankind from original sin, believing that this sin was the eating of a mere apple. The forbidden Fruit is a term used for sexual sin. It is only of the last few years, as knowledge has been opened to us, that I understand what took place in the Garden was Satan's bold move to destroy the perfect DNA of man, which was made in God's image. By doing this, Satan, believed he would stop the work of Redemption that was needed through the birth of a sinless man, God Himself, come in the flesh. The fruit, was one of sexual that was placed before Eve. She partook and also encouraged Adam to partake of it. This is, perhaps, the strongest hold on the human mind and body. If you read the Genesis account, you will see that God placed a curse on the Serpent (once a beautiful creature) that he would now crawl on the ground) Please reread it yourself and notice that it begins to speak of the Seed of the Serpent and also of the seed of the woman. Satan believed he had succeeded in destroying the perfect seed through which Our Lord Jesus Christ would be born. The world became filled with this sin of cohabitation between the Sons of God (fallen angels) and the daughters of man and men with men and women with women. The sexual depravities were so bad that God had to send a flood to destroy that corrupted human race save Noah and his family alone who were still perfect in their God-given DNA. But Genesis 6 tells that this happened again. Homosexuality was the sin introduced by these Fallen Angels, not only as a sexual act but one which could not pro-create. Even against God's commands to keep each species unto itself, they began corrupt animals and plant life.

You see Richard, that is why Jesus Christ had to come. Unless man is born anew, meaning his DNA structure brought back to the original state, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God. You know your Bible well and know how Jesus spoke about us being born of water and of the spirit. That is what being Born-Again is all about. First we came through the natural birth by water, then we needed the change that only the Holy Spirit could give to prepare our souls (Spirit body) for Eternal Life in God's Kingdom.

You have, no doubt, been aware of the return of the Nephillim in these End Days. You are, probably, quite aware by reading on this site, that the Seed of Satan are the very ones that are bringing about this End Time Kingdom, because they believe that they are now able to pro-create without God's Creative power. They have mixed the human DNA with Fallen Angels DNA and boldly speak of "A Race Within A Race".

I say all of this Richard, to show you that our works are like filthy rags as far as being Born-again to the point of being able to enter the Kingdom of God. Jesus and only He was able to redeem mankind back to Him but man needs to ask Him for this Salvation. He does not force it on anyone.

Regarding the life-style, which you are so rightfully concerned about; it is what we do with this New Life given to us through salvation that will determine our rewards and I'm sure we all will fall, pitifully short of our expectations. We are declared Righteous through the Blood of Jesus but we are judged for the rewards we may gain or lose depending on we do with our New Life.

We struggle with our human bodies desire to partake of old sins. If any of us should die while engaged in sin, would we lose our Christ-bought New Spiritual bodies with God's DNA given back to us? No.

The question comes to this, "If a person willfully continues to sin over and over again, thinking they can just repent, perhaps that person never had a true born-again experience. Because, I believe like you, one must make a change from comfortably continuing in a homosexual relationship if one has truly been Born-Again. The fact that this person knows enough to "repent" shows there is head knowledge there.

God is merciful and prayer is very powerful. Never cease to pray for this person that is near and dear to your heart. There is always hope. The convicting power of the Holy Spirit has been felt by each and everyone of us AND so will she.

I pray this helped a bit.
Sincerely,
gerlinda

our works are like filthy rags as far as being Born-again to the point of being able to enter the Kingdom of God. Jesus and only He was able to redeem mankind back to Him but man needs to ask Him for this Salvation. He does not force it on anyone.

That is why the works spoken of, are God's works in us.

Jas_2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

When we take in a stranger and feed him, we are led by God - that is God's works in us.
If we say go your way, and I wish you well, that's the best of our own works.

If a person willfully continues to sin over and over again, thinking they can just repent, perhaps that person never had a true born-again experience.

I agree with that. It was my first thought after reading the letter.

I don't agree with some of your post, but we can disagree on some things.

Thanks.