Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Will Charles Holler Sr continue to post on this site?

Greetings Steven and readers,
I've really enjoyed this site, but one of the problems in communicating in text is we as humans use voice tones, hand gestures, eye movements, snickers, grunts, laughs, and even body language. Much can get lost in limiting it to written words and even so much more if there are two or more opinions on a subject. It just came to my attention that a recent post of mine was construed as me talking down to the moderator, a comment was even made "who does he think he is to talk to him like that" and this just blew me out of the water as I was trying to just be light hearted, but apparently was unable to convey that in writing. See Post:

Hi Steven.
Wine is wine (fermented juice) and grape juice is grape juice. We know The Lord in His wisdom knew we would be having this talk tonight. The clue is:

Joh_2:9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
Joh_2:10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.
This is because after drinking good wine you don't notice bad wine. This wouldn't apply to grape juice. With all that being said, We all agree that Jesus never endorsed drinking fermented wine even though He turned water into it. This has to do with the thing He values as the second most important thing to Him ....RELATIONSHIPS

Mar_12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Agape
Charles

The sentence in question was this:

We know The Lord in His wisdom knew we would be having this talk tonight.

This opening statement was meant to be a friendly (crowd breaker). This is what we always opened the "Youth for Christ" meetings with. I did this because of the subject matter and as any mature Christian knows this subject of fermented or not, has and will be debated, till we get to Glory.

My fear is if this innocent statement could be so misunderstood....what about the serious topics? I've been in a few spirited debates in the last couple months and have even been attacked ans my walk with Christ questioned and I just back off. You've never seen me retaliate.

To clarify also, when I quit debating a subject it's because I know there is no convincing of either side. I don't quit because I've been convinced I was wrong. I will always post a last post congratulating the other party for being able to change my view through Scripture, if you changed my mind.

In closing....If you think I should keep trying to contribute here, let me know, and if not, it's been good and I can't wait to meet everyone in Glory.
Agape
Charles

Re: Will Charles Holler Sr continue to post on this site?

Dear Charles,

As you have said, the issue of whether it was wine or grape juice is another one of those subjects that Christians have debated strongly. I do not drink, don't care for it so it isn't foremost in my subjects of concern. However, I must say that I have a life-long girl-friend whose entire family are alcoholics. She is the only one that is not. Apparently there is something in their family's genetic code that makes them unable to resist the second drink. She has the same family DNA but her Born-Again experience has kept her from going down that route in any way, shape or form. It has been her job for years now to help her family of alcoholics.

The one subject that I do feel strongly about is what Jeremiah 10 says regarding the bringing in of a Cedar tree into the house, fastening it so it can stand and decorating it with silver and gold. Why do I feel strongly about that Charles? Because I came out of a world of the occult, understand it well and how the Christian world has been hood-winked into believing it is honoring the Lord Jesus Christ to do this on the day they believe is His Birthday. Even those who know He was born at the time of the Fall Feasts continue the traditions of man because it has been made to be a happy time, addictive to man's soul, much like alcohol. 1. It is not His Birthday 2. And there is scripture that tells us NOT to do this thing.

So, I support my conviction by Jeremiah 10's teaching and also Proverbs 14:12

“Do not learn the way of the Gentiles;
Do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven,
For the Gentiles are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the peoples are futile;
For one cuts a tree from the forest,
The work of the hands of the workman, with the ax.
4 They decorate it with silver and gold Jer. 10:1-4

There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death. Proverbs 14:12

Charles, I would suggest that we all stay strong in the Lord and contribute in areas that we understand well so that we can bless our fellow man in the areas that he is weak. That means, although we certainly disagree; we cannot let our feelings be hurt to the point of giving up the good fight.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Luke 12:52

Sincerely,
gerlinda

Hi Gerlinda,
I guess this confirms my fears of not conveying the message. I have been a victim of alcohol, but the last time I was drunk was over 20 years ago and the last time I had any fermented drink has been about 10 years ago......I personally loathe it and what it does to anyone. I also never had a Christmas tree......
God Bless
Charles

Hi Charles, you have a lot to offer and it would be missed if you stopped. If misunderstandings occur we as brothers and sisters in Christ should be able to reconcile, maybe not in matters of opinion but in matters of relationship. Keep posting brother.

Hello Charles,

Don't feel so bad, me and my best friend CANNOT even email each other about nearly anything of personal significance, because it always ends in a big boo-hoo haha! Why? Because in emails, text or responses to a post, nearly all of the emotion is taken away and left solely up to the imagination of the receiver.

I would like to encourage you to continue to post. The easiest solution would have been to correct the train immediately as you began to see it run off the tracks; back it up, and expound on what you meant, so that all of us reading the statement would understand clearly what you were trying to say.

I do believe, at least for me, that your postings are most welcomed here. I respect your willingness to do so, as every post contributes to our awareness of the happenings in our surroundings, that many may miss throughout our day.

On the other hand, if you are just now finding out that this was spoken against you "who does he think he is", it may be that the person revealing this to you, should be experiencing conviction of sowing discord between the brethren... one of the seven things that are an abominations to the Most High. Pro 6:16

Blessings to you brother! You are needed.

Blessed Be His Name