Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nania: 3 Biblical Timelines Converge in 2014! (Noah's Flood, Daniel's Flood & Asteroid)

A Enormous Debri Field Will Engulf Our Earth Yet We Bicker Over Baby Food

Our Earth will pass through the Comet Linear Debris Field on May 23/24th 2014. This field is enormous, 6 times the diameter of earth and with it will come huge devastation. Think about that. How long will it take our planet to get through Linear's debris field???

Read the articles posted on this site and consider what is coming upon us.. yet does anyone seem to think it is prudent to warn others? How about telling them and then showing them why they need to repent and become Born-Again now. Think back to the strongest storms we have had in this world just in the past year alone. I can't even grasp what is going to happen during this period of time but it will be the end of this earth as we have known it, that is for sure.

If that isn't enough, following right on it's heal, around June 11-13 (by all indications) there will come that star that will hit the Atlantic Ocean, which sounds exactly like Revelation 8:10-11. (Please look it up for yourself). This star will create a pit where it lands that will cause smoke to billow out that will darken the sky over 1/3 of the earth's surface. Oh, I know, we were told that part of Revelation happens long after the Rapture; no need to worry. Wrong! Isn't it abundantly clear that the earth cannot withstand 7 more years of this kind of catastrophe? The worst we have ever known began in earnest in 2013 and now, we are in 2014 that is showing more prophecy coming to pass right before out eyes.

And of course, we know what comes out of the pit (demons) which will cause those that have taken the mark to suffer for 5 months, begging for the death they hope will end their misery but death will not be given to them.

Notice where that star falls? Right in the ocean outside of that great city that has been the Center of Commerce for the world and is also the headquarters of the United Nations, which they created to appear as if they are striving for peace while all the while, plotting for the next uprising [wars and rumors of war] so they can bring about their One World Order. But since it affects 1/3 of the earth, we can be sure it will also destroy other cities within this wicked order, such as Rome, the Harlot with her Harem.

As pointed out, it is speaking of not just Rome but her daughters. And who are they? Yes, sad to say, it is the very churches that have lost their first love and run back to their unHoly Mother Church. She will be destroyed by the Beast himself.

You know Brothers and Sisters in the Lord, it has occurred to me very strongly today when looking at these two events coming very quickly, that we have bickered whether the Bible is complete, whether we ought to look at the ancient writings such as Enoch, Jasher, Jubilees, etc. Do you know who benefits from all of this? What have you to lose by opening these Ancient writings? Could it be that the enemy doesn't want you to know the many details that came to these men of old to be passed down to their generations? You just might be able to figure out that we are in those days right now instead down the road 7 more years. You may also have your eyes opened to the fact that the Fallen Angels have sired generations of sons and daughters that have occupied seminaries and churches to bring about their End Days Religion. This didn't just happen over-night but began with the creation of man when Satan, in his jealousy, jumped right to the job of usurping his own creator. He thinks he is god and most of the world seems to believe it also. The DNA of mankind has been polluted and only the New Birth of Jesus Christ can a human be reconciled to his original beginning.

I leave you with Jeremiah 51:42, "The sea is come upon Babylon; she is covered with the multitude of the waves thereof."

I plead, get off the baby-food and digest the meat of God's messages to His Faithful Fold. The Lost need Meat to digest in order to make it.

YSIC
gerlinda

Re: Nania: 3 Biblical Timelines Converge in 2014! (Noah's Flood, Daniel's Flood & Asteroid)

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IdtQdxINfo
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

Again! Axis Shift Patterns Point to June 14, 2014!

Two completely non-related, but proven lines of research are pointing to the same timeframe in 2014: June 13-14, 2014. What is going on here?!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

For Fair Use Education and Discussion Purposes

Notice Nania's findings on the exact day of Noah's Flood using the Ancient Calendar (on the 17th day of the Second Month) brings it's anniversary date this year on June 11/13 2014.

Nania presents her proof that 7 years after the towers fell, the 2008 Stock Market fell and 5 years after that brings the time to Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 4/6, 2013. THEN, she takes the human gestation period of 280 days or 40 weeks and add that which brings it to June 11/13 2014.

She speaks about how the Ancient Calendar is lined up with the Standard Jewish Calendar in this year 2014; not by accident. The Eclipses this year seem to frame the alignment date of Noah's Flood that began on that 17th day of the Second Month.

Genesis 7:11 " ¶ In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, in the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened," 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
Footnotes:
Genesis 7:11 Which was about the beginning of May, when all things did most flourish.
Genesis 7:11 Both the waters in the earth did overflow, and also the clouds poured down.

I noticed that the Pentecost/Shuvat for 2014 happens to be listed as June 3/5 or Sivan 6/7. It is the Giving of the Torah to the Jews when Moses came down from Mt. Sinai but found Israel dancing around the Golden Calf and broke the fist set of the Commandments. However, to the Christian, it represents the Giving of the Holy Spirit/the Helper on Pentecost. It also represents the birth and death of David and birth and taking of Enoch. There seem to be a lot of symbolism at this time for the believers is Jesus Christ, the Messiah. The Greek Orthodox Christians celebrate Petecost 10 days after the 50th day count of the Omer.

Acts 2:1-4
1 And when the day of Pentecost was come, they were all with one accord in one place.

2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing and mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they sat.

3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues, like fire, and it sat upon each of them.

4 And they were all filled with the holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, men that feared God, of every nation under heaven.

6 Now when this was noised, the multitude came together and were astonied, because that every man heard them speak his own language.

7 And they wondered all, and marveled, saying among themselves, Behold, are not all these which speak, of Galilee?

8 How then hear we every man our own language, wherein we were born?

9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the inhabitants of Mesopotamia, and of Judea, and of Cappadocia, of Pontus, and Asia,

10 And of Phrygia, and Pamphylia, of Egypt, and of the parts of Libya, which is beside Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, and Jews, and Proselytes,

11 Cretes, and Arabians: we heard them speak in our own tongues the wonderful works of God.

12 They were all then amazed, and doubted, saying one to another, What may this be?

13 And others mocked, and said, They are full of new wine.

14 ¶ But Peter standing with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judea, and ye all that inhabit Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken unto my words.

15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, since it is but the third hour of the day.

16 But this is that, which was spoken by the Prophet Joel,

17 And it shall be in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons, and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

18 And on my servants, and on mine handmaids I will pour out of my Spirit in those days, and they shall prophesy.

19 And I will show wonders in heaven above, and tokens in the earth beneath, blood, and fire, and the vapors of smoke.

20 The Sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come.

21 And it shall be, that whosoever shall call on the Name of the Lord, shall be saved.

It was in the 600th year of Noah's life. Will this be the End Days of the 6,000 years granted to man-kind. I only throw that out there to stir up some further thoughts regarding this important time-line for this year.

These are my understandings of her video. I encourage others to view the video themselves.

gerlinda

bump

bump