Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Enoch, Jasher....really??

Dear Walknbyfaith,

I took the time to check out the two references that you provided. Space and time does not allow a person to go step by step through what is said. One can go to your link themselves to check it out. Notice this first quote here:

http://www.gotquestions.org/canon-Bible.html

Compared to the New Testament, there was much less controversy over the canon of the Old Testament. Hebrew believers recognized God’s messengers and accepted their writings as inspired of God. While there was undeniably some debate in regards to the Old Testament canon, by A.D. 250 there was nearly universal agreement on the canon of Hebrew Scripture. The only issue that remained was the Apocrypha, with some debate and discussion continuing today. The vast majority of Hebrew scholars considered the Apocrypha to be good historical and religious documents, but not on the same level as the Hebrew Scriptures.

Then there is this sentence:

The human process of collecting the books of the Bible was flawed, but God, in His sovereignty, and despite our ignorance and stubbornness, brought the early church to the recognition of the books He had inspired

Let me ask the question, isn't this person's quote implying that God didn't have a very special relationship with Enoch...so much so....that He took him rather than Enoch see death because his writings were not included in the 1611 KJV?

The 1611 KJV is not flawless but the best of the versions out there. Because the Books of the Apocrypha are not included in this version is not proof that there isn't much inspired truth in these books. They were included in the earlier writings of the Greek and Hebrew.

http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/8576/why-is-the-book-of-enoch-not-regarded-as-canonical

I read through this link you provided. This author takes parts of the truth and implies that it is not true because we do not have this written in the limited knowledge of the King James 1611 version. We've already learned from your above source that OT believers had no issue with these writings. . We know that if all the things that Jesus Christ said and did were to be listed, the Bible could not contain it all. Again, the Hebrews had no problems with the writings of Enoch. His writings were in compliance with the Holy Texts and, please know, we are not speaking of the books and oral traditions of those Jews that brought Babylonian teachings with them, which seems to have permeated, very early, on into the Church of Rome.

I'll take just a couple of items he lists.

41:4-5 Says the sun, moon, winds, etc. Are stored in chambers & released at appointed times.
41:4-5 Says the sun, moon, winds, etc. Are stored in chambers & released at appointed times.
41:6-7 Implies the sun & moon move opposite of each other
43:1-3,44 Very weird model of the nature of stars & lightning
47:4 Says God requires the blood of the saints... Very strange

Enoch was take by God up to Heaven and shown all of these things. Just because it doesn't say he was taken up, brought back so he could write all these things down before he was taken rather than see death, does not warrant this author to imply that Enoch wasn't shown these things. Remember Enoch was a scribe, a learned man who could put the unwritten messages of God and put them into the written word. He was a descendant of Seth, the first, it is believed to put into writing God's Words.

Who is this author to say that the sun, moon, winds, and such are NOT stored in chambers and released at appointed times? Does he know that the sun & moon do NOT move opposite of each other? And he says the model of the nature of stars & lighting is very weird. Is he able to tell us how it all works OR is he putting his opinion out there, implying that Enoch wasn't shown these things?

There were two lineages of mankind, the righteous line and the unrighteous line. Genesis clearly tells us that this is so, right? Each had an Enoch. That is why I believe we need to try to understand the writings and workings of the Illuminati, who have put their spin on the writings of the Righteous Enoch and contributed them to their unrighteous Enoch. Do you see what I am saying? This technique has deceived billions of people who follow the ways of the Fallen Ones and also many Christians that throw out the baby with the bathwater because of lack of discernment. To not understand the workings of the enemy leaves well meaning people to fall victim to writing such as this author who seems to be very good at putting doubt into their minds.

Walknbyfaith, I suggest you listen to the link provided on this forum that clearly shows how Enoch's words are in complete agreement with the words of the apostles.

"Parallels Between the Book of Enoch and the New Testament"
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=917222&cmd=show

gerlinda

How do we know which came first, "the chicken or the egg? You don't". But, If the Hebrew believers in the OT had no problem with Enoch's writings, then it must be assumed that Enoch, the 7th from Adam, wrote long before the Gospels.

Hi Walk,

You never answered a couple of questions.

Do you believe in a 7 year pre tribulation rapture? ( did you ever believe in a 7 year pre tribulation rapture?)

Let me ask more plainly when you first got saved ( I'm assuming you have asked Jesus to be your LORD and Saviour and have asked for forgiveness of your sins : please correct me if I'm wrong )

Do you now believe everything that you believed since the day you were saved?

Have you read the bible cover to cover?

If you have read the bible cover to cover do you still believe what you once believed before reading the bible cover to cover?

I am very interested in your answers to these questions.

God Bless

Steven

Greetings Steve and readers,
Thank you walknbyfaith for your comments. I think your reaction was like mine. Don't get me wrong....I enjoy these other books, but I put them in a category all of their own, just under commentary's. When I first got Sanctified in 1988 I went to read one of these books and I could hear The Holy Spirit SCREAM NOOOO It even shook me up. But 25 years later I understand and now when I read them I enjoy them, like a good movie, for entertainment only, but I enjoy them as much as a good Sci Fi flick. I think the reason you reacted the way you did is the same reason I did. We watched a parable of Jesus unfold before our very eyes. I actually gasped and threw my hand over my mouth in dis belief as I saw the NIV (an American translation from the same material as the KJV) get rejected so ( like swallowing a gnat) and embracing a non-canonized set of books like they were inspired by the Holy Spirit ( I in my minds eye could almost see the camel, humps and all, sliding down their gullets) It just made me smile a very small smirk......but more so, it grieves me and gives me much sorrow. It's a curse sometimes to have wisdom and knowledge.
Sadly
Charles

Ecc 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Hi Linda,

I hope you don't mind if I post your comment here too since it does have some

application to the doubting of the books of Enoch, Jasher, among others that were clearly quoted in the bible by Peter, Paul and others in the NEW testament.

Thanks for your insightful comments below.

God Bless

Steven

===================================================

LINDA WROTE:

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=930020&cmd=show

Thank you Steven for posting this!

The comparison was AWESOME, to say the least!

Being call a HERETIC for posting access to these books, is simply an excuse to continue hiding behind the lies that have been perpetrated upon the so-called "gentile church". Calling one a HERETIC, is the best one can do to instill fear on the accused, to get BACK in line with the schemes of the evil one.

In Rom 11:25
"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the "fulness of the Gentiles" be come in."

This statement means, that we will be subject to the lies, persecution and corruption of this "Church" that has manipulated scripture for 2000 years until the [GENTILE] rule comes to an end.

2 Edras 6:9 in the APOCRYPHA
"For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth."

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition

We ALL should ask ourselves WHY? Why, was the Apocrypha removed out of the original Authorized 1611 King James Bible after nearly 300 years? This in and of itself, should give us pause. Try to purchase one now, and you will be surprised as to how much they cost! But who really wants to know! The diabolical plan worked! The believers do not want to hear what it has to say, because it will require a heart change. So to some, if not many, it is considered heresy to promote such books.

Christ has made the Apocrypha, along with other books such as Enoch, Jubilee's, and the Book of Jasher available to us, so that we could know the extent of the truth. Our brother Richard, is right in the assessment of what we read, and what the Apostles knew about these books. I actually found out about Jasher while reading the book of Joshua.

I truly believe Christ is separating the Tares from the Wheat at this time, and drawing the line as His last ditch effort to us all.

Blessings to All,

Blessed Be His Name

The diversity in comments sure shows a variance in biblical understanding of scripture and studying of the bible.

Enoch, Jasher were quoted in the bible.....interesting to say the least.

Jesus is coming soon....:)

God Bless

Steven

To answer your questions Steven, no I do not believe in a 7 year pre tribulation rapture and yes I did when I first started studying end time prophecy.

No, I don't believe in everything I did when I was first saved.

Yes, I have read the Bible cover to cover minus the list of genealogies.

Care to explain the relevance of your questions?

@Gerlinda I suppose I have less issue with the book of Enoch than the Book of Jasher because it was at least around then but I still have reservations. The Book of Jasher on the other hand...well I'll let the link explain.

http://www.gotquestions.org/book-of-Jasher.html

Greetings Steven and readers,
I do need to clarify. My earlier comments were directed at the other slew of books ( the Apocrypha, books of Adam and Eve, Gospel of Paul, and etc...) that were thrown into the same mix as Enoch and Jasher. These two books were actually mentioned in the Scriptures, but King James ( or the interpreters chosen by him) under the guidance of The Holy Spirit, kept them out. Jesus also turned water into wine.......was that an endorsement to drink wine? I have to stick with the canonized Scriptures.
Agape
Charles

Hi Walk,

The relevance of the questions were to help you to draw your own conclusions that maybe by reading and studying information you might see things differently.

For example...

When I first became a Christian I believed in a 7 year pre trib rapture.

I believe that Jews were God's chosen people.

I thought the "star of david" was a holy symbol.

I thought the NIV or other version of the bible were good sources.

I thought that a Christmas tree was holy and ok...

I thought the easter celebration was ok............

Just to name a few.

I believed many things that just are not true that I was taught by pastors et al.

So maybe in the future you may change your opinion of the books of the aprocryphycal but to put doubt in others to not read them is a scary position to be in ...

I would suggest to everyone to ask God through the HOLY SPIRIT if I should read the books since they ARE quoted in the bible.

I certainly would not take my word or any man's word for it.........

I would NOT want that on my hands...............

I would prefer to suggest to someone to ask God through the HOLY SPIRIT if I should or should not read the aprocryphal books or not but I sure would not want to dissuade someone if they are quoted in the bible.

LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIAR....

God Bless

Steven

Hi Charles,

Another can of worms haha

Define Wine....:)

Jesus turned water into wine was it fermented and so alcoholic to make people drunk???!

Just food for thought .......don't need to answer the question just thinking ( typing out loud )

I have done many studies and do NOT believe that the water was against JESUS teaching not to get drunk!

I do not advocate getting drunk!

I do not want to dissuade people from the book

ENOCH

JASHER

JUBILEE

OR ANY BOOK ON THIS LINK OR LIST!

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=929605&cmd=show

THAT IS ME...... I do not want that on my hands!!!

We are to be SOBER.......

God Bless

Steven

Steven thanks for the response. The link I provided regarding Jasher touches on it being quoted and that the Book of Jasher we have today is not the same book they were using as a reference in the quotations. What we have today is based on something from the eighth century not the original which scripture made reference to.

Hi Walk,

Thanks ....I posted links to sites and videos that you may or may not want to hear or read I will leave that between you and God....:)

God Bless

Steven

Hi Steven.
Wine is wine (fermented juice) and grape juice is grape juice. We know The Lord in His wisdom knew we would be having this talk tonight. The clue is:

Joh_2:9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
Joh_2:10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.
This is because after drinking good wine you don't notice bad wine. This wouldn't apply to grape juice. With all that being said, We all agree that Jesus never endorsed drinking fermented wine even though He turned water into it. This has to do with the thing He values as the second most important thing to Him ....RELATIONSHIPS

Mar_12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Agape
Charles

Hi Charles,

I could go around in circles but will leave that between you and God through the HOLY SPIRIT.......:)

Here is a counter claim. LOTS OF SCRIPTURE FROM THIS POINT OF VIEW TOO!

Guess God did know we would have this discussion! haha....:)

God Bless

Steven

Link:
http://www.christianpost.com/news/drinking-and-jesus-turning-water-to-wine-93902/

Drinking and Jesus Turning Water to Wine

The late comedian, Milton Berle, once said he had a friend who swore the Bible condoned getting drunk. He argued the Scriptures taught that the one who sins should be stoned.

I've heard a lot of erroneous arguments myself made from the Bible in favor of drinking. But none more egregious than the one that advocates Jesus endorsed imbibing when he made water into wine at the wedding in Cana. I don't always have the occasion to challenge this assertion, but when I do, I like to ask the proponent to show me, prove that Jesus made an intoxicating beverage that was harmful. Never has anyone ever been able to do more than show the argument is based squarely on assumption. The facts just don't sustain it.

The Greek word translated wine in chapter 2 of John's Gospel is the word oinos – a generic term that does not always refer to a fermented beverage. John D. Freeman has accurately written:

"Throughout ancient times the word was used to refer to fruit juices, primarily grape juice, without regard to whether or not it was fermented, or had turned to vinegar. Recipes for preparing various kinds of wines without fermentation have been preserved by writers of antiquity; and the common practice of boiling their wines, and also of largely diluting them, showed that the action of fermentation was not regarded by the ancients as essential to the existence of oinos. Many authorities agree that the Greek use of oinos included fresh grape juice." [1]

So whether one believes that Jesus made an intoxicating wine or a non-intoxicating wine at the wedding in Cana is purely a matter of personal interpretation. For the Bible never definitively says that Jesus turned water into alcoholic wine.

There are, however, a number of reasons why this writer believes the preponderance of the evidence is against Jesus having made an intoxicating beverage.

Follow us Get CP eNewsletter ››

There is a sense in which God himself turns water into wine year after year in vineyards everywhere around the world. The rains fall from the heavens, the roots take in the moisture, the sunshine, and process the elements. Slowly comes the bloom on the branches, the grapes then form and ripen. In the miracle at Cana, Jesus simply sped up the process.

Fermentation, however, is something that comes about via decomposition. It makes no sense that Jesus would create something pure and at the peak of perfection and then drive it rapidly through the course of fermentation. It's true he could have done it, but why would he do such a thing? The miracle was meant to show the glory of Christ's person. Making what would have amounted to 120 gallons of a dangerous drug, while giving no restriction for its use, certainly isn't consistent with a manifestation of his magnificence. It makes no sense and runs counter to Christ's spotless integrity to purposely corrupt what was natural and healthy for a recreational mind-altering substance.

The concept itself defames the very character of Jesus and puts him in violation of the spirit, if not the letter of the law of God, which reads, "Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors, pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk, so that he can gaze on their naked bodies. You will be filled with shame instead of glory" (Hab. 2:15, 16).

With something of a modern parallel, David Brumbelow in his book, Ancient Wine and the Bible, states the scenario Jesus would have never created at the wedding in Cana:

"You can be assured that as the guest returned home they were not guilty of drunk walking, drunk donkey riding, or drunk chariot racing. No drunk men went home that day and beat their wives and children."

Moreover, if one was to assume Jesus drank such wine in participation with the wedding guests, as some have argued, then that act in itself would have violated Proverbs 31:4-5, which reads, "It is not for kings, O Lemuel – not for kings to drink wine, not for rulers to crave beer, lest they drink and forget what the law decrees, and deprive all the oppressed of their rights." Is not Christ the King of kings? Is it reasonable to think the very Son of God would take into his body a recreational intoxicant, risk falling into sin, and endanger the great mission of the redemption of mankind? Banish the thought!

Moreover, it should also be noted that Jesus' first miracle – the turning of the water into wine – was a sign of the new covenant God was making. The writer of Hebrews explains, "For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance – now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant" (Heb. 9:15). It besmirches the fresh, sweet, stainless, incorruptible nature of the new covenant that Christ brings with a beverage of fermentation. The word "ferment" itself means agitation, unrest, commotion, tumult, turmoil and mayhem. These are all matters the new covenant in Christ remedies, erases, and corrects in life. If the miracle of turning water into wine was the creation of a beverage inflamed with alcohol, then these negative associations would seem to tarnish the purity of that holy covenant.

This author understands many fine, even devout Christian, people disagree with the argument that the wine Jesus miraculously provided at Cana was not fermented or intoxicating. But there is nothing in John's account or the Bible's teachings as a whole, where one may conclusively show an endorsement for the recreational use of alcoholic beverages. Hardly! Orin B. Whitmore has eloquently summarized the matter, saying:

"Is all wine 'a mocker'? [Proverbs 20:1] Then it was a 'a mocker' that Jesus made for the guest at the wedding feast in Cana, and 'a mocker' which Jesus introduced to his disciples at the Passover table, and bade them to drink. Does all wine 'bite like a serpent' and 'sting like an adder'? [Proverbs 23:32] Then Jesus made wine for the guests at Cana with the 'bite of a serpent' and the 'sting of an adder' in it. Do you believe it? No, a thousand times no! Did Jesus give to His disciples a cup in which were the 'bite of a serpent and the sting of an adder,' and tell them that cup contained that which represented his blood, His life-giving blood – shed for the remission of their sins? Do you believe it? No…"

According to the World Health Organization, alcohol today is responsible for nearly 4% of deaths worldwide, more than AIDS, tuberculosis, or violence. In the United States, its abuse is the third leading cause of preventable death and precipitates an economic drain on the nation's resources of approximately $223.5 billion annually. This doesn't even account for the costs of heartache that it endlessly brings to millions and millions of people.

If one believes the wine Jesus miraculously made at Cana was intoxicating in nature, much like those of today, then the burden of proof lies with those who believe this to decisively demonstrate it in the text, as well as explain why it seems to find no support in the entire context of Scripture. Furthermore, they must effectively answer the question of why Jesus would create and encourage the use of a hazardous and deadly drug.

For this writer, effectively addressing these assertions from Scripture is about as provable as saying the Bible endorses drunkenness because it instructs the person who sins to be stoned. The preponderance of the evidence just can't sustain such claims and makes them somewhat laughable.

There may be an easy way to answer this question. What kind of wine did they traditionally serve at wedding feasts? The host of the feast also remarked generally the best is usually served first but in this case best wine saved for last. Also, alcoholic wine apparently does have some medicinal benefits. And then there's 1 Timothy 5:23 Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.

How do we know which came first, "the chicken or the egg? You don't".

The chicken

Gen 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
Gen 1:23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

4.WHAT WAS THE - SIN IN THE GARDEN .pdf download By Robert Ferrell ------

Cain is not in Adam family history, as he is not the father, Satan was!

Adams lineage in the Bible goes through to Christ, or rather from Christ back to Adam, it isn't through cain but through his brother Seth.

Also:
Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

In promoting satan fathering cain some try and make "knew" as in adam knew eve, to mean something else, but if eve conceived through knowing adam, then it's clear what "knew" means.

Another example of it's meaning is here

Gen_4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

And some also say that "the Lord" in verse 1 that eve got cain from, is satan, but the Hebrew word for "Lord" there is "Jehovah".

Hi Richard,

Interesting comments!

It won't be long now ( LORD WILLING ) for us know undeniably the complete truth!

Jesus is coming soon!

Thanks for posting.

God Bless

Steven

bump

bump

I was looking back at some of the posts and thought this might be worth bring back up to see the many different opinions and interpretations of scripture.

:)

God Bless

Steven

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Over and over again, we hear pastors and others taught in our seminaries telling that the 14 Books of the Apocrypha were taken out of the present versions of the Bible because they were not considered canonical. How about the truth!

These writings were part of the Bible for thousands of years. They were removed by those that did not want it to be known what these books were telling. Besides the Biblical history, they pointed to Jesus Christ. The apostles used the Books of the Apocrypha: they were a common tool in their evangelizing. Consider this fact, the Jewish Council saw how many of their own were converting to Christianity and that had to stop. While Rome has been blamed for removing them, it was the Jews themselves who knew something had to be done to stop their people from accepting that Jesus Christ was/is their Messiah. And the rest is history. After the 1611 King James was written, it excluded the Books of the Apocrypha. Sorry, those of you that believe this version of the Bible is infallible, it is probably one of the better ones but it is not blameless.

Isn't it very interesting how the Scientific world is now saying the very same things that have been spoken about in the Book of Enoch, Jasher & Jubilee and others ?

For instance they now say that there is 3X the ocean water under the crest of the surface of the earth. Did you get that? It is under the present earth crest. Also that there is a pre-Adamic earth that still exists within the core of our earth. That would be the world that existed before who were so wicked as to cause God to bring the first destruction of earth prior to the creation of Adam. It may be hard for the average man to believe; yet Scientist who operate without God in their lives have confirmed the fact that there is a core in this present earth and also the accounts of the Heavens, these same things spoken to the Great Scribe Enoch. Yet, the enemy keeps convincing people who do not do their own diligence, that the Books of Enoch the Righteous cannot be trusted. Don't believe me? Listen to what the prophets wrote:

In the book of Deuteronomy, Moses writes of the land of Moab, "The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims" (Deut.2:10-11). The word for "giant" here is Raphah, which means "giant." Interestingly, the same word also means "ghost, dead, deceased."

The Apostle Peter tells us that the angels that sinned are now "cast down to hell [Greek, tartaroo, meaning a deep abyss]," where they are "delivered into chains of darkness, reserved unto judgment" (II Pet.2:4).

The Book of Enoch gives the account of the 200 Fallen Angels who forged a Covenant that if one was punished, they would all share in the punishment. They tried to get Enoch to petition Heaven for forgiveness but it was not given. They were bound in chains until the End of Days Judgement. The Books of Enoch, Jubilee & Jasher give accounts of these events, in much detail.

The Books have been put on the Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum steadily for the past 2 years and continue to place there, either in video or book form, to enlightened our ignorant generation, who spend all their time going over the same old inconsequential items that lets them think they will escape any bad times instead of preparing them for what all these books and the Bible itself speak .

Timothy Alberino, when asked on Hagmann and Hagmann to summarize what he keeps his eyes upon, said, "The Great Deception". The Great Apostasy is the Great Deception.

Pay attention to what Esdras was told by Almighty God. It is the Left Behind that will receive His Mercy and help during the Latter Times and woe unto those that were taken. These are the Dead of the Dead; they shall not arise until the Day of Judgement where they arise for the short time that it takes to stand before God and hear their sentence sentence which I am sure will be "Depart from me, I never knew you".

That can only make sense when you realize that The Left Behind Books have done a great injustice to this Last Generation. These Shepherds of the Illuminati Seminaries, purposely, let people believe that they would escape any Tribulation. It was an easy snow job because, who wouldn't want to escape all that is promised to happen prior to the return of Jesus Christ?

In The Book of Enoch, You get to the section of where it speaks of the 70 Shepherds that God called to tend to the sheep (Hebrews), care for them according to His Words, "Every one of you from now on is to care for the Sheep and you are to do whatever I order you to do and I will hand them over to you properly numbered. I will tell you which of them is to be slain."[color] Then he said to another, "Watch everything that the shepherd do to these sheep because many more of them I have commanded will be destroyed."

Then He tells that a record will be kept of how many have perished at His order and how many excess ones have perished at their own order . "This is so I have the evidence against them in all their dealings." Soon the Shepherds began to hand over the Sheep (Hebrews) over to the wild animals.

The Sheep were eaten by the eagles,vultures, kites and ravens. The Eagles (Romans) were over all of these.

You see God intended for the evil sheep to perish but soon the Shepherds were going beyond their orders and actually handing over the Sheep to the eagles, vultures, kites and ravens, who are all preditory birds that are symbolic of evil men & governments.

You can see that God informed Enoch about all of what would take place in the generations after him. We see, within our Last Generation, many more evil Shepherds that have sold out to the Satanic Powers than there are good, steady preachers of God's complete word. In fact, there are few Godly congregations left because there are few God-fearing Shepherds that will come forward and teach God's Word as it has been revealed to them in these days of which both Enoch and Daniel prophesied.

God promised that the hidden things would be revealed. This can be applied to the dark secrets done by the Powers That Be and it also can be applied to the positive of which the writings in these Books are for the End Day Generation and they will be heard. Only a few will heed them but you cannot claim you did not know.

Enoch was a man of High Regard, taken, without death, by God and spoken of in the same high regard by others in the Bible. Jesus, Jude & Peter referred to the words spoken by Enoch, the Scribe. For his accounts to have been removed only proves his own words: Some evil Shepherds did not want the other shepherds to know the truth so the truth was removed.

You will get the idea of what is being told in the Book of Enoch, especially since Enoch lets it be known that this prophecy was NOT for his Generation, but for the Elect who will be living in the Day of Tribulation, when all of the wicked and the godless are to be removed.

Do you see why Steven has been nagging whoever will give the slightest ear to listen to take the time to listen and read these books which have been removed from the Bible to do so for your own sake, the sake of your family and friends?

God has used him to put these books on his site, where they have been for several years. He put it into his heart to listen to these books, which quickened his very spirit to want to share these astounding truths with others. Why do you think he puts up with the accusations by others that have been brain-washed by the established religions that would have you believe that there is no need to worry? Who, in their right mind, would continue to do God's Will against all odds? Not very many, I can assure you. Because he reads God's Word over and over and over again, plays the wonderful research videos done by others that are being used to present these hidden books, the Holy Spirit has given him an understanding of the Prophetic Word like few are able to achieve.

We are that Last Generation, we have seen the wicked and secret things being exposed just as it was told to us by the Bible, it would happen. Thank God for men and women who dared to do this with the almost over-whelming power of the Royals, Jesuits and Illuminati against them. But God's Word tells us, "Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the word."

I would encourage those that want to understand the deeper truths God has for them, to take advantage of all the resources on this site. Here is one I found very well put together. It is a bit long but then, it is so full of information, it can't be put into a short video.

Gerlinda
_____

Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

bump