Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Vision of Paul (The Apocalypse of Paul) (The Revelation of Paul) "Fuller Version"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8aMirYEhH8
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

The Vision of Paul (The Apocalypse of Paul) (The Revelation of Paul) "Fuller Version"

The Apocalypse of Paul is a 4th-century text of the New Testament apocrypha. There is an Ethiopic version of the Apocalypse which features the Virgin Mary in the place of Paul the Apostle, as the receiver of the vision, known as the Apocalypse of the Virgin. The text is not to be confused with the gnostic Apocalypse of Paul, which is unlikely to be related.

The text appears to be an elaborate expansion and rearrangement of the Apocalypse of Peter, and is essentially a description of a vision of Heaven, and then of Hell -- although it also contains a prologue describing all creation appealing to God against the sin of man, which is not present in Peter's Apocalypse. At the end of the text, Paul/Mary manages to persuade God to give everyone in Hell a day off every Sunday.

The text extends Peter's Apocalypse by framing the reasons for the visits to heaven and hell as the witnessing of the death and judgement of one wicked man, and one who is righteous. The text is heavily moralistic, and adds, to the Apocalypse of Peter, features such as:
Pride is the root of all evil
Heaven is the land of milk and honey
Hell has rivers of fire and of ice (for the cold hearted)
Some angels are evil, the dark angels of hell, including Temeluchus, the tartaruchi.
Plan of the book
1, 2. Discovery of the revelation.
3--6. Appeal of creation to God against man
7--10. The report of the angels to God about men.
11--18. Deaths and judgements of the righteous and the wicked.
19--30. First vision of Paradise, including lake Acherusa.
31--44. Hell. Paul obtains rest on Sunday for the lost.
45--51. Second vision of Paradise.
Versions

Greek copies of the texts are rare; those existing containing many omissions. Of the Eastern versions -- Syriac, Coptic, Ethiopic, Georgian -- the Syriac are considered to be the most reliable. There are also several abridged Latin texts, from which many current versions were translated, into most European languages.

Whole episodes are repeated hinting of unskilled compilation.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: The Vision of Paul (The Apocalypse of Paul) (The Revelation of Paul) "Fuller Version"

Posted on Lucifer Father of Cain by Zen Garcia

Chapter 8

Most Seekers of Truth, who do not understand the 3 World Ages, also don't understand there is a difference between Paradise located at the Third Heaven and The Garden of Eden located here on earth.

This chapter was one of my favorites because we learn that there is a difference between the two places that are spoken about so often in the same manner.

Paradise was created to house The new Jerusalem and it also is the very place where Adam was made by God and where the woman was created from the rib of Adam. They would have had an eternity of peace and joy had they only obeyed God's command to stay away from the Tree of Life that stood in the center of Paradise.

Until reading Zen's book, I, like many others, considered Paradise and the Garden of Eden to be one and the same yet one is located in the 3rd heaven and the other is located on earth.

Zen tells that the Bible tells that out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witness shall truth be established. This is what Zen does. He provides the proof. In fact, the books, such as The Book of Enoch, The Martyrdom of Isaiah, Vision of Paul and Apocalypse of Peter confirm there are 10 levels of heaven.

Paradise is located at the third heaven and is where Lucifer seduced Eve and impregnated her with Cain which began the Race of the Unrighteous Seed. The Tree of Life stands there. After their fall, their bodies are changed to Flesh and Blood and banished to The Garden of Eden, located on earth.

"He that hath an ear. Let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." Revelation 2:7

We can see that there is a promise given to those that overcometh that they will go to The Paradise of God. Now, knowing that Paradise is in the Third Heaven and that is where Adam & Eve once were before being banished, we can grasp even better that God gave Adam and Eve a promise of Redemption in some future day when He (God) would become flesh also, and pay the Redemption Price with His own Blood. This was prophesied and fulfilled in the Only Begotten Son of God.

There is a restoration back to Paradise for those that choose the Giver of Salvation, Jesus Christ.

Now, when we hear of the New Jerusalem coming down, we need to understand that it doesn't come down after some 1,000 years after the physical return of Christ but comes down at the same time that the Dead in Christ will rise and then the living changed to meet the Lord in the Air. In the Air is where The New Jerusalem is located. Every eye shall see Him; it is not some unseen event for a group of people who believe they will be raptured 7 years prior or even 3 1/2 years prior to the End of the Age when Jesus Christ Returns.

These that manage, somehow to survive Great Tribulation by the Grace of God, shall be those that will join the Dead to go to this place called Paradise where The New Jerusalem is located. That is such an awesome promise for those of us who can only try to imagine it's grandeur.

Zen Garcia says that one of his favorite books is the Apocryphal Vision of Paul. He tells that there is a place for sinners and the wicked, a description of why some suffer and what they did to deserve their punishment. He says he has found no other book which details Paradise as much as this single text. Here is his direct quote:

And there were by the bank of the river, trees planted full of different fruits. And I looked towards the rising of the sun, and I saw there trees of great size full of fruits; and that land was more brilliant than silver and gold; and there were vines growing on those date palms and myriads of shoots, and myriads of clusters of each branch. and I said to the Archangel: What is this my lord? And he says to me: This is the Archerusian lake;, and within it the city of God. All are not permitted to enter into it, except whosoever shall repent of his sins; and as soon as he shall repent, and alter his life, he is delivered to Michael , and they cast him into the Archerusian lake, and then he brings him in the city of God, near the righteous. And I wondered and blessed God at all that I saw.

I will not type up the lengthy quote but go on to the point of where the angel says, This is Paradise, where Adam and Eve transgressed. And I saw there a beautiful tree of great size, on which the Holy Spirit, rested; and from the root of it there came forth all manner of most sweet smelling water, parting into four channels.

And I said to the angel. My lord, what is this tree, that there comes forth from it a great abundance of this water; and where does it go? And he answered and said to me: Before the heaven and the earth existed, he divided them into four kingdoms and heads, of which the names are Phison, Gehon, Tigris, Euphrates. And having again taken hold of me by the hand, he led me near the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. And he says to me: This is the tree by means, of which death came into the world, And Adam took of the fruit of it from his wife and ate; and thereafter they were cast out hence. And he showed me another, The tree of life, and said to me: This the cherubim and the flaming sword guard. The Vision of Paul

Zen goes on to give Enoch's account that speak of the roots of this tree extending all the way down to earth's ends. A reading of Zen's Book, "Lucifer - Father of Cain" will give you much insight into all of this.

Paul's description of the four rivers are the same as the four rivers whose head waters were in Turkey. Only the Tigris and Euphrates in our day still have water flowing from the source. The other two have disappeared. It sure brings to mind the Masonic saying, "As above so below". Their information given to them by the Fallen Angels is based upon what these Angels knew existed above. Since they no longer have hope to return nor do their off-spring, they have created an Empire here on earth to copy that which they once knew above.

Meanwhile, these Illuminated Ones are earnestly working their evil to bring about their New World Order based upon the Old Order that they once had. Time is running out for them. One big issue on their agenda is to destroy all believers in The Lord God Almighty and His Christ.

Righteous humanity is given a chance to return to light and immortality. Evil has been given only a certain period of time. There are only two choices and no man can serve two masters.

Zen quotes how:

Paradise is large enough to be the dwelling place of Adam and his posterity provided they kept the divine command. Now it is a dwelling place of the souls of the Righteous and it's keepers are Enoch and Elijah. Elijah, the unweeded and Enoch, the married man that the unwedded may not exalt them-selves above the married, as if, forsooth, Paradise were suited for the unwed only.

The Souls of sinners are without Paradise, in a deep place called Eden. After Resurrection, the souls of the Righteous and the sinners will put on their bodies. The Righteous will enter into heaven, which will become the Land of Righteous; while the sinners will remain upon the earth."

I know that scripture speaks of the burning of earth to cleanse it. So, I do not even dare to say what is meant by the sinners will remain upon the earth. Except that when earth is burned, these will be burned also.

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia, which can be gotten at Amazon.com

//www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

Lucifer Father of Cain
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=945594&cmd=show

Re: The Vision of Paul (The Apocalypse of Paul) (The Revelation of Paul) "Fuller Version"

Concerning the Vision of Paul

Whew! If, after listening to this, you aren't convicted about the failures in your own life, you would have to have already died and gone to one or the other places spoken about in this video.

The places spoken about such as Paradise, what transpired there and how it is inhabited by certain ones already, is much the same as I've been reading in Zen Garcia's Book, "Lucifer, Father of Cain". It adds even more details because it covers so many areas reserved for the various one, even babies.

Are there various degrees of suffering (I'll call it Hell) it seems to be so and when Paul asks the Angel who is this or who is that, the answer is always given and the reason why.

Do I agree with everything in this book? Of course not. This we have always said and have asked that you pray about what you hear and let The Holy Spirit give you discernment.

What I can say is that God has a place for everyone; from the one who was so proud he stumbled upon his own Big Words to the man who couldn't bear to part with a dime to fill a tin cup of a beggar on the street. Sins come in many sizes and I've heard it said that sin is sin, it is all the same to God. I don't see it that way. Apparently neither does God since rewards are meted out as earned and also are the punishments.

Thank God for the Saving Grace of Jesus Christ who gives us eternal Salvation but we are told to grow in sanctification.

Gerlinda

bump