Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SIGNS IN THE SUN AND MOON

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.mayimhayim.org/Allen/Sun%20&%20Moon2.htm

Hello all,

Upon watching videos about the blood moons a thought came to mind about the "Brightness of His Coming" and the possibility the sun and moon would be darkened due to the fact of His brightness blotting out their light. Upon researching this possibility I came across a very interesting study into the sun and moon in Scripture, and their significance in regards to Christ and His bride.

I had never looked at it like this before and found it compelling and want to share it with you all and see what you think.

##########################

The Sun and the Moon

By George A. Moorhead

Part I

Recently, I was camping out in the woods during the week of Tabernacles. It was a marvelous time reflecting on the holiday. This could be the season of our Lords birth. It is a season that has several different names such as "the Season of our Joy", "Season of the Ingathering" and of course the "Feast of Tabernacles." One thing that struck me was that all week there was a full moon. In the mountains this full moon lit up everything. It was so bright. Then it dawned on me that every year on the Feast of Tabernacles, there is a full moon. It then occurred to me that every year there is a full moon during the Passover season also. I started to search the scriptures and found several interesting things about the moon and the sun. I would like to share with you some of the items that were found.

In the first chapter of Genesis, God created the sun and the moon on the fourth day of creation. Did you know that Yeshua (in human form) and the church came into existence on the fourth thousand year of creation? Is there a tie, maybe? Genesis tells us that the sun, moon, and the stars were created to be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years. It is easy to see how the sun, the moon, and the stars represent seasons, days and years but it is more difficult to understand the sun and moon and stars as signs.

The word “signs” also means a signal in the sense of a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, mark, and miracle. I wasn't exactly sure what prodigy meant so I looked up the definition. Prodigy means something so extraordinary as to excite wonder and admiration. I believe that God in his word has revealed some of these signs for us to look for especially in these last days.

The history of Joseph, son of Jacob, provides some insight to the sun and moon as signs. Research of the scriptures into the life of Joseph also reveals that he is a shadow or type of the Messiah, which is important in understanding the signs of the sun and moon. I will not go into the similarities of Joseph and Yeshua at this time but it is important to note that Joseph’s sons Ephraim and Manasseh are recognized as a type of the church.

Let's begin with Genesis 37:9.

Joseph receives a dream that the sun and moon and eleven stars bow down before him. He tells his dream to his father Jacob. Jacob immediately rebukes Joseph. Jacob recognizes that the sun is he and the moon is Joseph’s mother and the stars are Joseph’s brothers. This dream was prophetic because eventually Joseph’s entire family did bow down to him in Egypt. So here we see that the sun and moon in one aspect can represent the household of Israel.

Next let's go to Deuteronomy chapter 33.

This chapter speaks of the blessings over the tribes of Israel by Moses before his death. Verses 13-17 speak of the blessing of Joseph. Verse 14 says, "And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon." The words brought forth can also mean to go, come, abide, apply, attain, call, carry, follow, and the way. In other words, this precious fruit abides in the sun, It is called by the sun. It is carried by the sun. It follows the sun.

Certainly, this scripture has agricultural context but Yeshua spoke many times in agricultural terms while referring to people. The other part of that verse put forth by the moon means to be produced by the moon. Thus we have fruit that is called by the sun and produced by the moon. I believe that this verse is in reference to Yeshua as the sun and the church as the moon. Remember that Malachi refers to the messiah as a sun. "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall."

Now look at Verse 17 of Deuteronomy 33, "His glory (Joseph’s) is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: With them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh."

There are several key words from this scripture I want to look at here. They are firstling, bullocks, horns, push, ten thousands, Ephraim, thousands, and Manasseh.

Bullocks are generally the sacrifice used for the nations and for the priesthood. It could be said then that the bullock represents a priestly nation. The firstling or firstborn is holy unto the Lord. It could be then said that the firstling of a bullock could mean the firstfruits of a priestly nation.

Horns in this verse can also mean projections, peaks of mountains, hills, ray of light and power. This word is used sometimes to indicate kings or powerful leaders. The followers of Yeshua are also kings and can fit the definition of horn in every aspect. We are mountains and hills. Mountains and hills in the scriptures are also used to speak of kings. Believers are to be rays of light to the world, We have also been given power through the Holy Spirit.

These horns in chapter 17 push the people together to the ends of the earth. The word push means to butt with horns, to war against, gore, and to push down. This could be in reference to the return of the saints with Yeshua to judge the world.

The ten thousands of Ephraim mean many or millions and Ephraim means double fruit or fruitfulness.

The thousands of Manasseh (firstborn of Joseph) means literally thousands. Thousand comes from the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet- aleph.

This letter can also mean family, oxen, a sense of yoking or taming, to teach, to learn, to be associated with. Manasseh means causing to forget, to neglect, to remit (pardon and forgive), remove, and deprive.

So what we have here is a nation of kings and priests whose sins are covered and forgotten by God. They are under the authority of Yeshua, and coming in power by the millions to judge or make war against the earth. Sound familiar?

By relating verses 14 with 17 we see that the sun and moon represent Yeshua and the church. Believers are the precious fruit (Ephraim) brought forth by the Sun of righteousness through his church the moon.

#########################

The Sun and the Moon

Part II

One of the most significant signs concerning the Sun and the Moon are the signs of the Day of the Lord. Let's look at some of them. In Isaiah 13:10 the scripture speaks of the day of the Lord and judgment of the sinners on the earth. Verse 10 says "For the stars in heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine."

This scripture is typical of many others that speak of the day of the Lord but notice here that the sun is referred to his and the moon is referred to her. In part one of this study I mentioned that there is good reason to believe that the sun is also symbolic of the Messiah and the moon is symbolic of the redeemed. The redeemed is also known as the bride of Christ and thus the feminine expression of the moon. Besides the physical darkening of the sun and the moon during God’s judgment of the earth there will be also a spiritual darkness that covers the earth. The Messiah and the redeemed and the light they produced will be removed from the earth. Perhaps this begins after the rapture.

In Ezekiel chapter 32 the Lord speaks against Pharaoh king of Egypt and tells of a terrible judgment coming against him and the land. Verse seven says "And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light." The word cover in Hebrew (kawsaw) also means to conceal or to hide. Again we see physical darkness but also spiritual darkness as God hides the sun (Messiah) from Egypt which also represents the world. This chapter had partial fulfillment during the time of the Babylonians but not totally, so complete fulfillment of this chapter is yet to come.

In Joel chapter 2 we see the horrible army of judgment coming upon the earth. In verse 10 it says "The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining." We do not know who this army is although some say it may be the redeemed. I doubt this because it is during the Day of the Lord and of great destruction on the earth. The redeemed will not return until the Messiah comes back which is after the terrible destruction.

This would be a good time to mention that some writers say that the sun, moon, and the stars are darkened because of man’s weapons such as nuclear bombs will cause debris to fill the air and block the sunlight. This is a possibility but we must remember that Joel chapter two says that the sun and moon turn dark when this supernatural army attacks the earth. I believe that the sun and moon will turn dark because of supernatural events and not due to weapons of men. Another reason I believe this is because of Joel 2:31. It says "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."

The sun being dark and the moon being blood red is a sign of the beginning or just prior to the day of the Lord. Another thing to consider is that if the sun is made dark due to debris in the sky there is no way that the moon will shine at all, let alone blood red.

The amount of debris needed to completely darken the sun will certainly block any light from the moon. Now, why does one verse say that the moon will be dark and the next says it will be blood red? Blood can represent judgment, persecution as well as redemption.

Maybe this is just another way the Lord is warning the earth of its judgment or perhaps to show the redemption of the redeemed. It is interesting to note that in Revelation 6:12 the sun becomes black and the moon becomes as blood. Chapter six of Revelation is the martyr chapter. So it is possible that the blood moon is also an indication of the martyrdom of the tribulation saints. Verse 17 of the same chapter indicates that the wrath of the Lamb has begun.

Joel 3:15 also says that the sun and the moon will turn dark when the inhabitants of the earth are gathered in the valley of decision which is the valley of Jehoshaphat near Jerusalem. This happens just prior to the Lord’s coming. This will be the final judgment before the reign of the Messiah. This could be the goat and sheep judgment of Matthew 25.

Another possibility of the darkening of the sun and the moon is that the brightness of the coming of the Messiah will blot out the sun and the moon. In Matthew 24:29, Mark 13:24, and Luke 21:25 we see that the sun and moon are darkened just prior to the appearance of the Son of man coming with power and great glory.

So we see how the darkening of the sun and moon are signs of the Lord’s coming and judgment on the earth. What other signs do we see in the sun and the moon?

The sun and the moon also represent the covenant of God. Psalm 89:34-37 says this, "My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. His seed shall endure forever, and his throne as the sun before me. It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven." The sun and the moon are faithful witnesses to the promises of God. The next time you are warmed by the sun or admire a full moon, remember His faithfulness.

In Isaiah 60:19-20 we read "The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended."

The Lord will be our light in his kingdom and we will have no need of light because he will provide all the light we will need. Notice that the sun and the moon will not move anymore. Something supernatural will take place here. All time will cease. It appears that maybe the earth will stand still. Spiritually speaking, if the sun represents the Messiah and the moon his redeemed, then their presence will always be shining never taken from the earth even for a short while.

In the last part of the book of Revelation we are told that there will be a new earth and heaven. Actually, the earth and the heaven above the earth will go through some changes. Isaiah 30:26 tells us that the sun and the moon will go through some great changes. "Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound."

The sun and the moon will be seven times brighter when the LORD completes his deliverance and redemption of man. When the redeemed come into their glorified state they will indeed shine as the stars in heaven. If the moon shines like the sun then it is saying it will be equal to the sun. Remember what the Bible says, we shall be like him (1 John 3:2) and we will be joint heirs with him (Romans 8:17). The sun and moon will become as one.

What a glorious time that will be. He has done the work for us and will crown us with glory because of His love for us. The next time a new moon begins to appear in the sky, look at the tiny sliver of light. It is like us when we first begin to believe. As the days go the moon gets fuller and fuller and brighter and brighter. Again, as we abide in Him we get brighter and brighter until we reach our fullness.

To sum up this teaching, we must remember never to boast, our light is only because of the Him. The moon without the sun is dark.

The same is for us, "Without the Messiah, we are nothing but an empty dark body."

Shalom ~

############################

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

May we, as His people, reflect His awesome Light!

Patti C.