Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Super Bowl, legalized Marijuana, and the Pope pt1

Hi Charles,

I have spent nearly the whole of the day studying this issue. Your article is very good and has much merit to it, especially in the argument that the people of other parts of the Bible don't get the KJV but use Bible translated into their own languages, if so blessed. Those that do not receive the Word of God have been given the knowledge of His existence right within each heart and are judge upon what each does with that "Inner Knowledge" of His existence.

Here is where we get to splitting hairs. For the English speaking people who have this gift though "imperfect" version of the KJV need to really compare the total context and are left with the evidence that much is left out of modern versions such as the New International Version, which I agree, is so much easier to read. Look at just these comparison that I chose to copy below:

1. One vital thing we must do is continue to do His commandments, right? That is left out in the NIV. Thus many believe they can just ride on the laurels of being saved and give no thought to keeping all 10 of His Commandments.

2. Another disturbing thing to me is that the reader of the NIV is left with not even knowing who it was that fell from heaven because it does not name Lucifer but leaves the impression that it is Jesus that fell from Heaven....either this is a very, very serious neglect by the translators or a deliberate attempt to under-score the rebellion by Satan that led to his fall from Heaven taking 1/3 of the angels with him.

3. As someone who was shocked when I learned the truth about the Fallen Angels having sexual relations with the daughters of men and producing off-spring that we know today, are the very one bringing about the New World Order for their god, Lucifer, it blew me away when I saw that the Son of God was referred to as a son of the gods, when the four were seen walking about in the fire with Daniel and his friends. That is Blasphemy, isn't it Charles? This can't just be a mere thing of over-looking the facts but a slick move to demean the deity of Jesus Christ..

Charles, I have had this same debate over Bible version with myself for years but knowing this now, I am left to chose the better version that gives a more complete truth to God's Word. No, it sure isn't perfect but is the better choice. I will just have to get by the Thee and Thou and gain the most complete understanding.

Thank you for your contribution.

Gerlinda

Here are the actual Bible Quotes:

Revelation 22:14, "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city." KJV

Revelation 22:14, "Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city." NIV

Well, it seems we don't have to obey God's Commandments anymore...all you have to do is wash your robes!

Isaiah 14:12, "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Isaiah 14:12, KJV

"How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!" NIV If we look in the NIV, we will never know anything about Lucifer, because this term does not appear on its pages. The NIV changes Lucifer's name to "morning star." But this is one of the blessed titles given to our Lord Christ Jesus!

Daniel 3:25, "He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God." KJV

Daniel 3:25, "He said, Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods." NIV Is Jesus the son of many gods?

Just one of many things to ponder as well

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/m-m.html

Let the HOLY SPIRIT teach you all things.

I found the videos very interesting too!

Any thoughts on the videos?

God Bless

Steven

THANK YOU MUCH STEVEN FOR THIS COMPARISON OF THE DIFFERENCES IN THE TWO VERSIONS OF THE KING JAMES AND NEW INTERNATIONAL. I'VE READ AND WATCHED VIDEOS REGARDING THIS SUBJECT BUT TODAY, THIS PARTICULAR LESSON WAS JUST THE THING THAT CONVINCED ME THAT, DESPITE THE KINGS OWN HUMAN FAULTS AND EVEN ASSICIATIONS WITH THE VATICAN, IT DID GIVE THE BEST THAT WE, AS ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE HAVE TO READ AND GROW IN GOD'S HOLY WORD.

GERLINDA

Quote:
Isaiah 14:12, "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" KJV

Isaiah 14:12, "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!" NIV
If we look in the NIV, we will never know anything about Lucifer, because this term does not appear on its pages. The NIV changes Lucifer's name to "morning star." But this is one of the blessed titles given to our Lord Christ Jesus!
End Quote

Hello Gelinda, that seems to be right, I don't know if the NIV is purposefully wrong or just some bad translations though
the Hebrew word that is used for lucifer is "heylel" and it means bright like the morning star

Jesus - the bright and morning star
lucifer - (in the sense of brightness); the morning star

and then says "son of the morning!"
so "heylel" means, not the morning star, but is bright like the morning star, and goes on to say the son of the morning
perhaps, lucifer was the Word's first creation, the first and brightest of the angels.

H1966
הילל
hêylêl
hay-lale'
From H1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning star: - lucifer.

Greetings Steven and readers,
I checked the thread before starting to respond and saw Gerlindas post, so I'll respond to Gerlinda at the end after Stevens question. You asked if I had any thoughts on the videos. I would also like to know if you have any thoughts on my post " KJV- Onlyism Biblical or Cultic" There were 8 Facts but I was wondering if anyone could answer just half of the questions......thats to much maybe a third...... no just five......how about just one. I'm not trying to be sarcastic with the Abraham bartering impersonation. But seriously I couldn't find fault with any of it. Now as for the videos. I went right to the largest one first call the Satanic NIV. I could hardly believe I could have been so duped. I really sought The Lord on this issue and believed He gave me an answer with the interpretations into other languages. Then I heard The Holy Spirit say "check the facts" I assumed she was telling the truth. At minute marker 1:37 she talks about women worshiping something, then she says the caption under the magazine article said "heart of the beast" This is when alarms started going off in my head because I've had over to 50 newspaper articles, tv, and radio broadcasts about me personally and I can honestly say not a single one....not ONE was 100% correct. There was error in each and every one.

She goes on to say if you call the NIV they'll deny everything......well of coarse they denied it....it was a lie. At marker 139.01 she compares 17 Scriptures NIV vs KJV She say the NIV changed the word HIM to the ONE this is not true. I personally looked them up. In her defense she looped the NASB with the NIV so at best this is a half truth....or half lie..because the NIV didn't change it.

Now marker 142.06 she gives 5 scriptures that she says the NIV changed the word cornerstone to capstone ......NOT TRUE....A BOLD FACE LIE...AGAIN

Now marker 143.36 She gives this heart rendering speach on how hard it would be to evangelize the world with only 200 words of Scripture. This is the number she says copy right infringements limit anyone from using over 200 words of the NIV. I opened an NIV and yes there are copy right infringement rules, but it's not 200 words....it's 500 verses (estimated equivalent to 25% of entire Bible) it goes on to say "when quotations are used from the NIV in non-saleable media such as church bulletins, posters, transparencies, orders of service, or similar media...a complete copyright notice is NOT required, but the initials (NIV) must appear at the end of each quotation. This is just a blatant lie she's telling

Now Marker 148.55 Now she peppers this kind of stuff in. She gives 5 examples of where the NIV changes the word unbelief to disobedience and it's true, but she fail to inform the viewer that in each of those verses the original Greek according to Strong's is disobedience.

I was the number one witness in one of the largest Federal trials in Central Illinois since 1922 and I learned a few things about a credible witness. The main thing I learned was if you get caught telling just one lie.....all your testimony is worthless. I can't even count how many lies and half truths, and manipulations I viewed in less than 10 minutes. I stopped watching at 150. I can't believe no one has checked her facts. OK moving on.

Gerlinda thank you for your kind reply. I do want to point out that the NIV is translated from the same original manuscripts as the KJV and the original Hebrew for Lucifer is Morning Star. This is a great example of why it's so important to search out the Scriptures that we may know the Spirit of the Word and not just the letter. Satan moves to and fro as a roaring lion but Jesus is the Lion of Judah.

I can not stress enough that my choice is The KJV. I didn't even look at another translation for over 15 years after I got saved and it will always be my favorite. I believe part of that Love is because it does have a Shakespearean slant with all the thee's thou's, and thus's and The Holy Spirit interprets that for us and we make a connection with The Lord when He does. Isn't that what we all seek is to make that connection. The Lord is so wise that He's allowed these other translations to come forth in a time of history that the laymen can search the original text for the true meaning and this stops us from being deceived.....because we can search it ourselves. Don't get me wrong, there are versions I won't even pick up but the NIV is just the American version of the Scriptures and if the Lord tarries there might be a version written in e-bonics if a majority of the
population speaks it. There are 6700 languages we should have a translation for each or figure out how to teach the whole world English. I want to apologize if my tongue was to sharp.
Agape
Charles

Hi Charles,

If you stress you use the KJV why are you arguing against it?

Now about your comment about KJV and occultic....

When you are given the more perfect WORD what would you choose? ( this is rhetorical )

I have studied many different versions but have found from studying and prayer the KJV is the closet to the scripture that we have in the English language

If you want to defend the NIV that is your choice.

I will have NOTHING to do with the NIV.

Thanks for a lively post and thread.

God Bless

Steven

Hi Gerlinda,

Thanks for your comments on the KJV videos.

It's healthy to study the scriptures and to learn everyday!

I once believe in a 7 year pre tribulation rapture I am not above learning and enjoy studying each topic that God puts on my heart and shows me to study.

I used to believe in a Christmas tree , santa claus and the easter bunny too! ( pagan worship )

I even thought the star of david ( occultic ) was a symbol of Israel too!

God Bless

Steven

Study to shew thyself approved.