Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISRAEL AND END TIME BIBLE PROPHECY

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES
Link of article or video : http://www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com/page13.htm

Hello all,

In my research into the issue of who Israel is, I have come upon some very interesting, well-written and most importantly, Biblically supported, articles and studies. As you may know, I am presenting an entire book chapter by chapter because I think it is the BEST study I have encountered and it was written in 1922, a time when dispensationalism was becoming a dangerously predominant doctrine in some denominations of the Protestant Church.

I won’t get into it here, but upon researching the Reformers views on Israel, they are in agreement with what I have been presenting. So are the great majority of the Church fathers, Not only that, most people, pastors, and churches believed that Israel ceased to be a nation of people, and the only way for their individual salvation was the same as any person; and they believed this for the better part of 1900 years! What happened?

The following article should offer some answers, as it is a nice supplement study to the material I am presenting from the book. One more important thing to keep in mind when studying all this…the latter days, and the end-times BEGAN AFTER THE CROSS!! So, in all honesty we now are living at the end of the end times…knowing this gives us a better perspective on Scriptural passages that speak about this time frame. Find out for yourself…knowing the truth about this issue CHANGES EVERYTHING!!

###############################

Israel and End Times Bible Prophecy

Please remember as you study this subject of Israel in the end times, that God's promises to Israel were conditional upon them keeping His commandments and accepting Christ Jesus as their Savior. Now take a look at the following Bible verse:

1 Kings 9:6-7 ...'But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people.'

And everyone knows that the Jewish nation continued to disobey God and rejected Christ Jesus as their Savior!

If you type in the phrases end times or bible prophecy in a search engine, you will come across a huge number of web sites connecting end times bible prophecy with the literal nation of Israel. Bible prophecy students and teachers alike have their eyes firmly fixed on Israel, eagerly watching and waiting to see what is happening there.

These people base their end time beliefs purely on what is happening in Israel. Is this right? I don't believe it is, and in this study, I will reveal to you why I believe that many, many sincere people have their eyes focused in the wrong direction.

Where did this line of bible prophecy teaching come from? Well, Israel end times in the 1980's, Hal Lindsey wrote books proclaiming this belief that the nation of Israel would be the center of the end time struggle, including a literal Armageddon. In his books he predicted a secret rapture of the church, a literal temple being rebuilt, the antichrist being revealed in this temple, the battle of Armageddon and the beginning of the thousand year millennium.

According to Hal Lindsey, all this was to happen by 1988. As we can see, these events have not happened, but the unfortunate thing is, even though these teachings were shown to be in error, they are still believed by many and continue to flourish among many Christians around the world.

The big question we need to answer here is whether or not Bible prophecies concerning the end times point to the physical nation of Israel, or do they have a more spiritual deeper meaning. Before you continue with this study, I would highly recommend you take a look at the 70 weeks prophecy of Daniel.

The Roman Catholic Church WANT you to look to the Middle East for end time events and a "future" antichrist, because it takes the focus off them as being the REAL Bible antichrist.

Take a good long look at the following bible verse spoken by Jesus ... Luke 17:20-21 ...

'And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.'

... Now remember that the Jews misinterpreted the prophecies concerning the first coming of Jesus. They were expecting Jesus to be this mighty warrior, who would set up a physical kingdom and crush the kingdom of Rome. Even during Jesus' life and ministry, the Jews were still watching and waiting for this earthly kingdom that Christ would setup. But as you can see from the above verse, Jesus explained that the kingdom was a 'spiritual' one.

But even after all His teachings during His ministry, they were still waiting for a physical kingdom that would not appear ... Luke 24:21:

...'But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel.' ...

Looking at Jesus on the cross, they were still clinging on to this physical kingdom teaching, and their hopes were crushed.

When has Jesus ever said that His kingdom would be a kingdom of war and destruction? Jesus' whole message in the Bible was one of peace and love and doing good to one another. But there is a verse that many Bible students and teachers use in the wrong way ...

Matthew 10:34 ...'Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.' ...

This has been applied to a physical kingdom and a physical war. Jesus' Word was the double edged sword that would cause division amongst people. When He said that He came not to bring peace, but a sword, He was talking about His teachings ...

Ephesians 6:17 ...'And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.'

I really believe that the church today is making the same mistake, by applying Israel in end time’s prophecy to literal Israel, rather than in a spiritual sense. There is going to be huge disappointment and consequences for many Christians who are holding on to this literal end time teaching.

During the reformation, the Roman Catholic Church was revealed as the antichrist by the reformers, and because of this the Jesuit priests were commissioned to invent new interpretations of Bible prophecy to take people's eyes off the Papal Church and place them somewhere else. Sadly, many of the end time prophecies that are taught today are based on these false Jesuit interpretations.

Israel in the Old Testament

Israel :Let's take a look at the name Israel in the Bible. How did this name come about? ...

Genesis 32:28 ...'And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.' ...

So the name Israel was first given to Jacob from God. God gave him this name after a long struggle with the angel. Jacob would not let the angel go until the angel blessed him. This represented Jacob's struggle and victory over sin through God's grace, and thus God applied the 'spiritual' name of Israel to him. We can see that God also applied the name of Israel to Jacob's descendents ...

Exodus 4:22-23 ...'And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.'

Now note carefully the following amazing Bible truth about Israel ...
Hosea 11:1 ...'When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.' ...

This prophecy was spoken well after the literal nation of Israel had fallen in and out of apostasy many times. So did God have a deeper spiritual meaning to this Bible prophecy? ...

Matthew 2:13-14 ...'And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt.'

... So king Herod wanted baby Jesus destroyed, and God through an angel told Joseph to take them to Egypt. Now take a look at the next verse in Matthew ...

Matthew 2:15 ...'And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.' ...

Do you see what is being revealed here? Matthew is quoting direct from Hosea, and is confirming that Israel spoken of in Hosea was fulfilled in Christ! So we are now seeing a 'spiritual' application to the name Israel.

Paul also confirmed this principle of applying statements made about the nation of Israel to Jesus ...

Colossians 1:13-15 ...'Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.’...

Remember in Exodus 4:22, God called literal Israel His son, and His firstborn, but now He is applying it to Jesus.

Isaiah 41:8 ...'But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.' ...

Can you see that this is applied to literal Israel? Now take a look at this next Bible verse ...

Galatians 3:16 ...'Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.’...

Do you see this truth? Bible verses that applied to Israel in the Old Testament are now applied to Christ Jesus. Israel is no longer the 'seed', but Christ is. If you studied the 70 weeks of Daniel, you will have seen that the nation of Israel are no longer God's chosen people. They are no longer the seed, but Christ is, and anyone who follows Jesus, whether Jew or Gentile, is chosen of God. Christ fulfilled and overcame where Israel failed.

God no longer looks upon the flesh, but upon the heart to see who His children are.

Now remember that God said to Israel in the Old Testament that they were His chosen people, a kingdom a priests and a holy nation? ...

Exodus 19:6 ...'And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.’...
And yet this is now applied to the Christian Church as seen in

1 Peter 2:9 ...'But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.'...

Now some people say that this was for the Jews only, but this letter of Peter was to the church; 'the strangers scattered abroad'. And notice that in the verse above that Peter is saying they were 'called out of darkness'. The Jews weren't called out of darkness; they already had been given the light, but hadn't accepted it. It was the Gentile world, that was in darkness, and were called out. These are the Gentile converts who are now the chosen people of God.

Now notice this statement from Paul...

Galatians 3:29 ...’and if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.’...

Remember in Galatians 3:16, Paul confirmed that Jesus was now the seed of Abraham? And now here he is saying that ANYONE who is in Christ is Abraham's seed, ie, will be called Israel. That is spiritual Israel.

Notice what Paul says in Romans 2:29 ...

'But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.' ...

This is the amazing Bible truth about Israel. There is no longer a chosen literal Jew, but ANYONE who is in Christ is a spiritual Jew, and the chosen of God.

Acts 15:7-9 ...'And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.'

I'm not saying that there are no more literal Jews of the flesh alive, or Jesus Israel that they are all lost. I'm saying that a Jew of the flesh is no longer the only special chosen people of God. But a Jew of the heart (including Gentiles) are God's chosen people ...

Romans 9:6-8 ...'Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.' ...

Being just a Jew of the flesh counts for nothing anymore! But anyone can now become part of the TRUE spiritual nation of Israel, whether Jew or Gentile, anyone who accepts and follows Jesus and who worship God in spirit and truth. God no longer looks upon the flesh, but upon the heart to see who His children are ...

Philippians 3:3 ...'For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.'

Ephesians 3:5-6 ...'Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel.'

We now need to look at another verse which is wrongly interpreted ...

Romans 11:26 ...'And so all Israel shall be saved.' ...

In light of all we have just revealed, there is only one conclusion to this Bible verse, and that is all SPIRITUAL Israel will be saved. If you take this verse to mean all physical Israel will be saved, then you contradict virtually the whole of the New Testament ...

Galatians 3:28 ...'There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.' ... The end times are not all about literal Israel, but spiritual Israel, and the churches of today need to be awoken to this truth.

Now that we see the truth about this, we can apply it to end times Bible prophecy. When we see words like Israel, the temple, mount Zion, Babylon, we can understand more fully that God is applying a spiritual meaning to them, not a physical one. Just remember that it says in Romans 9:6 ..

'For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel.' ...

Christians need to stop applying Bible prophecy in Daniel and Revelation to physical Israel and start understanding the spiritual aspect of it. Jesus Christ is the center of Bible prophecy, not the nation of Israel. We need to stop focusing on the flesh and the earthly kingdom and start focusing on the Spirit and the heavenly kingdom, which the Bible confirms is IN US! (Luke 17:21). Satan wants to divert your attention from the truth to lies. This way he is able to deceive you, so that you are unprepared for what is coming on the world, and unprepared for the second coming of Jesus. Put aside man made popular teachings, and come to God's Word in the Bible with prayer and faith, and God will be faithful and reveal His truth to you. Let's look to spiritual Israel in the end times, NOT physical Israel.

############################

The following quote really stood out to me:

“Bible verses that applied to Israel in the Old Testament are now applied to Christ Jesus. Israel is no longer the 'seed', but Christ is. If you studied the 70 weeks of Daniel, you will have seen that the nation of Israel is no longer God's chosen people. They are no longer the seed, but Christ is, and anyone who follows Jesus, whether Jew or Gentile, is chosen of God.”

What really gets to me is that people accuse me of adhering to Replacement Theology which implies that the Church replaces Israel…what I am saying is just the opposite!! I am saying that the Church, instead of replacing Israel, becomes Israel!!

What I would really like to see is someone who believes that the nation of Israel is God chosen people, present as much biblically supported proof of their position as I have been presenting. I challenge anyone to do that. And, the reason people do not do that is because in all honesty they can’t! And, if they really see Israel for what it is, they would have to throw out so many other end time delusions that they hold so dear,

We need to seriously look at where we stand on this issue, and I sincerely pray that each one who really wants the truth will do just that!

With love for all my brothers and sisters in Christ!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.