Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Many Stripes

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson123.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Many Stripes

By Donna Wasson

There are some incredibly short-sighted, ignorant, rebellious, satanically driven people living in this country. Unfortunately, most of them happen to be in positions of power, contaminating the mainstream media, educational system, military, and individual state and national government offices. They will bear the most responsibility for bringing God’s wrath down upon this nation. However, those who sit on their thumbs and allow these morons to destroy the greatest country ever to exist will be second in line for blame.

I can feel in my spiritual bones that the Lord has had it up to here with America, and she is going to pay dearly for her continual, blatant sins. God has overloaded us with blessings, but we’ve spent the last 50 years tearing down everything good our Founding Fathers established; morals and ideals which previous generations of citizens fought and died to preserve. Brilliant move!

In Luke 12, Jesus cautioned that God expects a lot from those He blesses. In verses 47-48, He told us what will happen to the lazy and apathetic when He comes unexpectedly. “And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.”

Well, America knows the Lord’s will. We were founded upon Judeo-Christian precepts and enjoyed the strongest, most prosperous nation ever known to exist. Yet, we got sleepy and lazy and started thinking we had it made-in-the-shade with Almighty God. While we napped, the progressive atheists crept into the sheep fold like the ravenous wolves they are, and started tearing up everything we stood for. Now look at us.

Our government is rife with godless, muslim influenced corruptors bent on bringing America to her knees, eradicating any vestige of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and especially His Son, Jesus Christ. Our God given, Constitutional rights are being systematically eroded more each day in a manner that takes my breath away. Some of the methods being employed are so clever they can only be satanically inspired.

America’s technology, military hardware and national security secrets are available to the highest bidder, especially if the prospective buyer worships that worthless, nonexistent fallacy, allah. Our long term, cream-of-the-crop military leaders have been culled because the treasonous occupant of the nation’s top office can’t chance being forcefully removed by professional, patriotic military commanders who would be willing to carry out their oaths of office, to defend our country and Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Our educational system was strong-armed away from the individual states and put into the hands of the Federal government, contrary to what our Constitution mandates. Now, the atheists are hell-bent on indoctrinating the minds of our youngest, school age babies to teach them how to be good little communist slaves to the establishment.

The mainstream media is a caricature of what it once was. There is no such thing as a ‘reporter’ anymore. Time after time, YouTube has exposed sadly comical examples of various TV station newscasters repeating verbatim the stories of the day, as if some news overlord wrote and faxed out exactly what they were allowed to say. Even FOX News doesn’t have the teeth it used to.

Bill O’Reilly had the chance to interview our beloved leader before the Super Bowl game this weekend. He asked some reasonably tough questions, but when the Usurper-in-Chief began to lose his patience, Mr. O’Reilly typically backed down, rather than respectfully demand the President answer the questions posed. He’s lucky I wasn’t interviewing him. I’d have probably ended up in jail.

The alternative media is the only place we can hope to find out some truth about what is happening around the world, much less in our own country. However, care must be taken to cross check and verify stories, because traversing these sites can be like traveling through the Wild West. It can be pretty lawless and sometimes, anything goes. Proceed with caution.

We find in most of our churches, pastors who’ve been spiritually emasculated; spiritual and mental eunuchs who are too timid to speak out against the immorality in our culture and the corruption of our government, for fear of offending the congregation. They’re girly-men who constantly apologize for what the Bible clearly states is right and wrong, because heaven knows they don’t want to lose that tax-exempt status. What a gift from hell that IRS tactic has been! Money is extremely effective in buying silence.

Oh yes my friends, mark my words: America is going to be beaten with many stripes. We know perfectly well that legalizing drugs is wrong. For years, we’ve looked the other way while over 50 MILLION innocent babies have been slaughtered on the altars of convenience and stupidity.

We’ve lost our moral spine and capitulated to the loud-mouthed, miniscule minority of sodomites who have demanded our entire society redefine marriage and the family unit, barely raising an objection when the public schools brainwash our little children into believing that those who choose homosexuality, bisexuality and transgenderism are simply born that way.

We treat the men and women of our military, active and veterans like doggy-doo. Our sons and daughters are sent to foreign lands supposedly to fight terrorism, when in fact they are there to protect the elite’s oil and opium interests. Ask a soldier who was stationed in Afghanistan; they know the truth. Some of them were literally forced to patrol and protect our poppy fields. Hey, heroin is a big money maker!

Yet, we don’t properly equip those we send into harm’s way. Too many return to their families sans arms or legs, and WAY too many have come home in a box, forever rending the hearts of their families. It’s disgraceful! This Congress and administration have no problem funding the (UN)Affordable (NO)Care Act and worthless 600+ million dollar website, yet they have the audacity to cut military benefits? And the cherry on top? They then voted themselves a pay raise! Pardon me while I punch something…

And who can forget those precious, little old WW II veterans, some in wheelchairs who were threatened by Homeland Security thugs, simply for demanding to visit the taxpayer funded, open-air memorial in their honor! Makes me wonder what the heck country I live in!

This administration has some kind of inexplicable, bizarre fetish for throwing millions of taxpayer dollars at demon possessed Syrian ‘rebels’ and providing advanced weaponry for them to raid, pillage and systematically slaughter as many innocent Christian men, women and children as they can lay their filthy paws on.

Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton have the blood of untold thousands of people on their hands because of their lawless habit of funding and supporting the murderous Muslim Brotherhood, assisting them to overthrow fairly reasonable Middle Eastern nutcase dictators, for satanically infused murderers of the most heinous kind. And to think there are those who actually want that Globalist hag to be President!

There are only maybe two or three members of our government that don’t deserve to be relegated to cleaning out prison toilets the rest of their lives. It would sure do my heart good to witness Granny Pelosi on her knees, scrubbing behind a maximum security pooper!

And, lest I forget to weigh in on the entertainment industry, please allow me to describe some of the charming events of this past week’s prime time Grammy Awards ceremony. I’ve never witnessed a more in-your-face exhibition of godless debauchery on the boob-tube! I didn’t watch the program but because of the enormous amount of email I received detailing what readers saw, I went ahead and viewed the main acts on YouTube. Gee. I’m so glad I did. It was uplifting. Not!

We started off the evening with the Illuminati’s first couple of entertainment, Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z, the drug-dealer-turned-moronic-rapper-music-mogul. YouTube videographer Mark Dice correctly refers to her as “Baphomet Beyonce” because of her penchant for incorporating satanic Illuminati symbolism into her songs and videos. She and Jay-Z sang a song called “Drunk in Love” off her new CD.

Now, this isn’t a sweet love song about butterflies in the stomach and swooning when she sees her husband, no, she’s literally singing about how, um…amorous she becomes when she gets plastered on hard liquor. She reports she drank so much she blacked out because she laments “We woke up in the kitchen, wondering how the hell did this **** happen?” She’s confused because the last thing she remembers was “our beautiful bodies” grinding on the dance floor. “Drunk in Looooove!” I wonder if she puked on him…

Anyway, this ‘performance’ was shown in prime time and was very, very suggestive. Jay-Z’s rap in the song is labeled ‘explicit’ on the CD, yet he was onstage, yammering away. I looked up the lyrics; hopefully, no one could understand what he was saying. That was just the first act.

Then, I watched severely backslidden Christian, Katy Perry, sing her new song, “Black Horse.” Miss Perry’s parents were evangelists while she was growing up and Katy stated in an old interview that she originally wanted to be the next ‘Amy Grant’ of gospel music. “But when that didn’t work out, I…sold my soul to the devil.” And now, Katy Perry is a huge star in the music industry. Hey, working for Lucifer does have its benefits.

Ms. Perry started off, singing inside a crystal ball, surrounded by black, dead trees and large, horned demon-like beings. She exited the crystal ball, dancers in black outfits and masks all around her, and sang the following lyrics:

“So you wanna play with magic

Boy, you should know what you’re falling for

Baby do you dare to do this?

Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse

Are you ready for, ready for

A perfect storm, perfect storm

Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine

There’s no going back”

I have to wonder what demonic entities she summoned with that song and performance.

Her witchy-style outfit came complete with a lit-up, red ‘Knights Templar’ cross, which is a Freemason organization. She pole danced like a stripper around an inverted witch’s broom, had a large black horse puppet with demonic, shining red eyes, bow to her, and she ended up standing at her inverted broom while a fire was set around her as if she were being burned at the stake. The performance received thunderous applause. It was peachy.

Some dude named Macklemore rapped his new Grammy Award winning hit, “Same Love.” I’ll give you one guess what it’s about. Here’s a portion of the first verse:

“When I was in the third grade I thought that I was gay,

Cause I could draw, my uncle was, and I kept my room straight.

I told my mom, tears rushing down my face

She’s like “Ben you’ve loved girls since before pre-K, trippin’”

Yeah, I guess she had a point, didn’t she?

Bunch of stereotypes all in my head”

“I remember doing the math like, “Yeah, I’m good at little league”

A preconceived idea of what it all meant

For those that liked the same sex

Had all the characteristics

The right wing conservatives think it’s a decision

And you can be cured with some treatment and religion

Man-made rewiring of a predisposition”

“Playing God, aw nah here we go

America the brave still fears what we don’t know

And God loves all his children, is somehow forgotten

But we paraphrase a book written thirty-five-hundred years ago

I don’t know”

Then some lesbian chick, Mary Lambert chimed in with her anthem of ‘love’:

“And I can’t change

Even if I tried

Even if I wanted to…”

*sigh*

The main attraction of the evening was a wedding ceremony for 33 couples, some gay and some straight. In case you didn’t know, the number 33 is a favorite Freemason/Illuminati number. It couldn’t have been more obvious what master they were trying to please.

The background was filled with cathedral-style, stained-glass windows, complete with a choir in black robes, a live band and a wedding-style arch. Singer, Queen Latifah stepped out and announced:

“We are gathered here to celebrate love and harmony in every key, every color. As I look out on this audience, I’m delighted to see the faces of 33 couples, who’ve chosen this moment to celebrate their vows with us here in Los Angeles, and everyone watching around the world as witnesses. It is my distinct honor to now ask our participants to exchange rings, to signal their commitment to one another, and to a life shared together in the music of love.” (Whatever the heck that means!)

She continued, “Will you please exchange rings? (Short pause) Do you each declare that you take each other as spouses? By the power vested in me by the State of California, I now pronounce you a married couple!”

At that time, the band started up and the has-been-hag; the thing that won’t retire; the overly-face-lifted Madonna came out in a white suit and hat, carrying what looked to be a white cane/scepter, and blessed the couples by warbling in a tremulous, off-key voice, her old hit “Open Your Heart.” At this point, I just wanted someone to shoot me.

Yes folks, this is how far America has fallen morally. Next year, I hear they plan to perform a live abortion on-stage, dedicating the little sacrifice to satan. Should be quite a show!

Add the piece de resistance insult to God’s face, John Kerry threatening Israel with economic sanctions if they don’t capitulate to his demand to divide Jerusalem and give other lands away to the fake ethnic group called Palestinians, and America might as well prepare herself for a severe, heavenly spanking.

I sincerely pray you’re not living under the delusion that God will continue to restrain His Holy anger. While it’s true the Bride is NOT subject to His wrath, the Bible doesn’t say we won’t see some catastrophic events before we’re evacuated off this earth. I’m betting we will, and soon.

If I’m this appalled at what this country has become, I can’t imagine the stench in God’s nostrils! Yes, yes, yes, many stripes will be given to America. Are you saved? Are you ready to meet your Maker? Don’t put it off any longer. TODAY is the day of salvation!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven