Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bruce Warner: THE KINGDOM IS PLUMB FULL OF TARES....................

PASSOVER..........3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth.......as JONAS was 3 days and 3 nights in the whales belly..........LANDS ON THE SABBATH......SATURDAY‏

To all,

If the days begin at twilight or evening, then Passover begins at twilight Wednesday evening, count 72 hours EXACTLY from, say 8 PM to 8 PM, you come to SATURDAY at 8 PM.

Nisan 13........Wedensday evening to
Nisan 14........Thursday evening = 24 hours Passover (A high Holy day or high Sabbath day)

Nisan 14........Thursday evening to
Nisan 15........Friday evening = 24 hours Friday was a work day and things were readied for the seventh day sabbath,
begins at twilight Friday evening.

Nisan 15........Friday evening to
Nisan 16........Saturday evening = + 24 hours Friday evening the seventh day sabbath begins. Jesus rose from the grave
Saturday evening, EXACTLY 72 hours after being laid to rest.
72 hours

Jesus released his spirit around 3 PM Wednesday afternoon and put in the tomb before the High holy day of PASSOVER began Wednesday evening. 72 hours later, he rose from the grave, Saturday evening, not SUNDAY! By Sunday morning, he was gone already.

Sunday is a PAGAN day of worship, instituted by Constantine of the Holy Roman Empire. He also changed the beginning of the days from evening to midnight. Thus he changed the laws and times established by God Almighty. Bunnies and eggs, first day of the week worship, the Goddess Ishtar, Pronounced EASTER, all Paganism!

Nisan 16 is firstfruits. Why would Jesus become our rest and NOT rise from the grave on the day of GODS rest?

Bruce, you of all people should know that the earliest manuscripts of Mark do not have anything written past chapter 16:8. In fact, it has 2 different endings after 16:8 that were written later. Do you think that satan used the holy roman empire and the great ***** church to change times and laws but NOT tamper with the earliest scriptures, seeing how they burned people at the stake for even owning bibles? Satan HAS DECEIVED the entire world, as he comes across as an angle of light!

Bruce, the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation teaches about satan being associated with the so called god of BAAL! As you should also know, Baal is lucifer, AKA, satan! Baal is also called the Sun god and his day of worship was on SUN DAY!

The depth of study and the meat of the scriptures are of no mans own interpretation but we are all part of the body of Christ that are saved by his GRACE! The bible also talks about haughtiness and pride! Are you not familiar? I am just asking?

Jesus formed me, created me, and knows who I am! My "heart" belongs to him, as I almost died at 30 years old from a "heart" attack. I dedicated my entire life to him in tearful prayer for to live and raise my 2 young children. I hold no animosity toward you or anyone else. Ones tongue is a hard thing to bridle and much strength it takes to keep it in perspective. I have been without the benefit of my library for 6 monthes as I moved to another state and had everything put in storage. But I am getting organized now and have dug out my favorite KJ Bible!

I am a child of God. As such, I am also human, and not without making mistakes, my mind is not as sharp as it was 30 years ago before the cholesterol started stopping up my veins. But I assure you, I will die for my beliefs! There are many mysteries to God's word, as such, we should look past the obvious of things and search for the TRUTH in all matters with love and charity.

I believe strongly that God has used me to his purpose and I fully except with honor! To those my life has helped in some small way, I am grateful to Jesus for it. I have bared my cross dear brother, and will continue to do so!

YBIC Michael

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER

Hi Michael,

I'm happy you are back for another Bible lesson : Jesus rose on Sunday which is the first day of the week.

Your quote, "Tares will not even get into the kingdom. So, no, there are NO TARES IN THE KINGDOM of God."

SO, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS SCRIPTURE :

Matthew 13:41

"The Son of Man will send out His angels, and THEY WILL GATHER 'OUT' OF HIS KINGDOM all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and WILL CAST THEM INTO THE FURNACE OF FIRE."

So, WHO are they who will be "GATHERED OUT OF HIS KINGDOM" if it is not the tares ??? Notice that "THEY" are not just left-behind, but ARE BURNED !!!

You may want to re-think your FALSE THINKING.

THE SCRIPTURES WIN EVERY TIME !!!

YBIC,

Bruce Warner, Scripturalist for the Lord

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Thanks Michael for explaining that.

I take a cholesterol and a blood pressure and two anti-fluid and two anti blood clotting pills daily for my heart problems, prescribed by a doctor. I also take a fish oil capsule daily, it's said to help, it has vanilla and lemon added so no fish smell.
I had a massive heart attack about four years ago, and it was hours before I got to a hospital. About two thirds of my heart is dead, I don't know how I survived it or how I'm still living now, but I feel fairly good.
Always look up, none of this feeling down business.

Hi Richard,

Keep your faith. Pray often. And love Jesus and your neighbor as yourself.

Father will embrace you as his own son. I promise this as I have prayed for

it for you, and I believe it!

Michael

Just a bit on when the day starts, I know that many say it starts at dusk, but I'm wondering if it starts at dawn because of these verses

Mat 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

The end of the sabbath-saturday was just before dawn, and the first day-sunday began at dawn

Joh 20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

At evening it was still sunday
This looks like a day runs from dawn to dawn

Gen 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
Gen 1:23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Using gen 1:20-23 as an example, if the day starts at dawn then Gods six creation days started at dawn, God created during the light of day, and the evening and the morning were the fifth day, following on from that the sixth day starts from that morning through evening until morning then starts the seventh day

Matthew 28:1 and John 20:19 seem to be saying a dawn to dawn day, but I don't know that Genesis is.
The start of the day may have been seen as dawn in the time of Jesus, and seen as midnight since the invention of clocks, but how did God say it in Genesis?

Hi Richard

On the Hebrew calendar the day begins at sunset

This video explains it very well.

Enjoy!!!!

If you think about it, starting the day in the middle of the night doesn't make sense, but that is a fairly new concept.
Also starting the day at the beginning of the night doesn't seem right.
The day starting at dawn does make sense.

On another matter, Jesus is said to be the bright and morning star.
Rev_22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

And the hebrew for lucifer is "heylel" which means morning star, in the sense of brightness.

But then the verse further qualifies and says "son of the morning".
I wonder if lucifer was the Word's first creation, the first and brightest of the angels.

Just thinking aloud.