Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bruce Warner: NOTICE THE SCRIPTURAL MESSAGE OF "AFTER THOSE DAYS"..........

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER

NOTICE THE SCRIPTURAL MESSAGE OF "AFTER THOSE DAYS"..........

FIRST THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECY:

Jeremiah 31:33

"But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel 'AFTER THOSE DAYS', says the Lord : I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."

THEN IN JESUS'S OLIVET DISCOURSE :

Matthew 24:29

"Immediately 'AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS'........"

THEN AGAIN IN THE BOOK OF HEBREWS:

Hebrews 8:10

"For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel 'AFTER THOSE DAYS', says the Lord : I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."

THEN DOUBLE-DOWNED IN THE BOOK OF HEBREWS:

Hebrews 10:16

"This is the covenant that I will make with them 'AFTER THOSE DAYS', says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them."

The unmistakable Scriptural message is that "AFTER THOSE DAYS" of God's great tribulation OF ISRAEL He will make a NEW COVENANT with the house of Israel.

According to Your Infallible Word, come Lord Jesus !

Bruce Warner, Scripturalist for the Lord

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Bruce Warner: NOTICE THE SCRIPTURAL MESSAGE OF "AFTER THOSE DAYS"..........

Bruce,

I sincerely hope I am misunderstanding you here. Are you truly saying that the New Covenant has not been established yet, and will not be until after the Second Coming? That would mean that we are still under the Old Covenant, and Jesus failed to establish this New Covenant at the Cross?

Truthfully I cannot even comprehend someone believing this!!

Please consider the following.

Jesus Himself said this in Matt. 26:28
"For this is MY blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."

This plain statement by Christ shows that He instituted the New Covenant Himself when He shed His blood for us!!

Heb. 13:20
"Now the God of peace that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the EVERLASTING COVENANT."

This covenant, which Jesus inaugurated is the very one foretold by Ezekiel and Jeremiah.

Hebrews 8:5-7 speaks of this New Covenant and in Heb. 8:8-13 the prophecy of Jer. 31:31-34 is quoted in full and is applied explicitly to the believers of the Gospel era.

Hbr 8:5
Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou MAKE all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

Hbr 8:6
But NOW hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which WAS ESTABLISHED upon better promises.

(Please note it says Now…not some future time…and WAS established not “will be” established)

Hbr 8:7
For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Hbr 8:8
For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hbr 8:9
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

Hbr 8:10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hbr 8:11
And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Hbr 8:12
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Hbr 8:13
In that he saith, A new covenant, he HATH MADE the first old. NOW that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

(He HATH MADE…not “will make” and NOW, the old is to vanish…not after His Second Coming)

The first covenant, which was broken and therefore nullified, was
entirely done away with when Jesus died, thereby establishing
the New Covenant. And since this everlasting covenant is the
only one in force, it follows that it is the only one to which God's
promises apply.

To put this New Covenant at His Second Coming denies what Christ did for us at the Cross!! How can one abide in that understanding, for surely this would be “another Gospel”!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

When Bruce responds I will post.

I would like to also comment and say please don't try to twist what Bruce has stated.

He from what I can tell is NOT saying that at all.

If you want to comment and discuss that is fine but try not to twist someone's comments and try to make them out a heretic.

When you make inflammatory comments most people believe those first and forget the initial comment.

Try not to make it personal but keep the comments based on scripture and not twist the understanding of anyone's posts.

God Bless

Steven

People at Five doves did this to many who come to this site to read or post.

Let us not be guilty of the same.

Keep it on scripture and not make personal attacks.

Many will be waking up to the fact that there is NO 7 year pre tribulation rapture and when they do we want to be here to edify, exhort and encourage each other!

Dear Bruce and Steven

I am sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying,Bruce but I did preface my response with saying that could be a possibility. I should have asked you some questions before assuming what I did.

To be honest I still do not know what you are saying so would appreciate your clarifying what it is. I guess it was more about the timing of the tribulation than the fulfilling of the New Covenant...

I have a few things that I am adamant about and sometimes leap before looking deeply into what one is conveying. I think we all can relate to that.

My humble apologies to all!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.