Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The MARK of Christ!

Brothers and Sisters,

In light of the video message "666 and the Mark" posted by Steven, I thought it very appropriate to bump this post up again.

Blessings of understanding to the listener and reader.

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=928062&cmd=show

Blessed Be His Name

Dear Linda,

I know this subject is important to you, and I appreciate and respect that. It is so interesting to me that each time you or someone else brings that up the Lord compels me to respond...I mean gives me a great unction to do so, it is as if I have no other choice and no matter what I am studying or working on at the time, I have to stop and address this first.

So, please forgive me for being so adamant about it...I am sure you would do the same if you were so compelled by the Lord. I shared this before, about the boldness the Lord has given me on this issue. I once addressed this issue with a whole group of Seventh Day Adventists at one of their own gatherings and on a Saturday. I spent 170 hours studying before doing so, and it was not my boldness that helped me have the courage to do such a thing..I did not want to do it. But, the Lord was with me and I did do it and it was actually well- received by about half of the people at the gathering. I tell you this to show you that this is not about me and my opinion, this is always inspired by the Lord.

The mark of Christ is the Holy Spirit and being born again..it cannot be the Sabbath rest of the Old Testament and the Law. Jesus is our Sabbath rest...just as He is Israel, the Temple, and anything physical that we used to rely on. It is all inside of us now...no outward law, or work.

I just put on a couple more posts about this. I just wanted to let you know it is nothing personal and that I am spiritually compelled to do so.

You are a treasured sister in Christ to me!

Patti C.

Hello. My Sister,

It is OK, we are both following Christ and obviously doing what we believe The Lord is compelling us to do. We just have to, this time, agree to disagree OK! There is certainly no love lost in this. For ALL things will come to fruition in His time. I am saying, that it is He that has taken me "back to the basics" of understanding "Paul's gospel" and is clearing the way for me and my family to come in line with what is true and what isn't. For one, I do know that He did not set Paul above Himself but sent Paul to bring Gentiles INTO the commonwealth of Israel...the ways and practices of "Physical Israel".

"For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? Certainly not! indeed, let God be true and every man a liar.'" Rom 3:3-4

As truth is being revealed to us, let us follow the light of it with all righteousness and peace. The Roman Catholic Church has it's tentacles in every area of our lives, and the lives we call "the Christian experience". The video posted by Steven was an excellent display of how far it goes, and for us to understand it all, we will have to have immortal bodies in order for us to comprehend and withstand the magnitude of its destructive evil.

I KNOW going back to the basics of this mindset will be difficult for MANY of us to understand, because we have been so indoctrinated against it, against the Old Testament, against Physical Israel, against following the laws, statutes and commandments of God, why? because we say we love Him. This alone gives pause, as to what it means to be "Born Again".

God bless you Patti, in your efforts to get understanding. I appreciate you being open and unafraid to what He wants to reveal to you, and may we all be careful in our zeal for knowledge, as to where that knowledge is coming from. Satan is looking to steal, kill and destroy. The gate is narrow Brothers and Sisters, and few there be that find it. Christianity has fallen in so many ways and has become an apostate church. Let us hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

I Love You Patti,

Blessed Be His Name