Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Jesuit infiltration of the Protestant church

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI-PXBDuCPs
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

The Jesuit infiltration of the Protestant church

RARE 1983 video - Alberto Rivera and Others speak on the Jesuit Infiltration.

Jim Arrabito who interviews these witnesses was Eliminated by the Jesuits when his plane was sabotaged in 1990. Ex Jesuit Alberto Rivera was also Eliminated by the Jesuit order with the notorious "poison cup" or "Cup of Borgia" in 1997.

The Jesuits (society of Jesus) have totally taken over just about every
facet of America. From all religions to all secret societies, ... ... all
government agencies, intelligence agencies in America and all over
the world. Here an Ex-Jesuit priest Alberto Rivera (murdered by the Vatican in 1997 by poisoning) tells of why and how the Jesuits are doing this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: The Jesuit infiltration of the Protestant church

The Jesuits (society of Jesus) have totally taken over just about every facet of America. From all religions to all secret societies, government agencies, intelligence agancies in America and all over the world. Here an ex-jesuit priest Alberto Rivera (murdered by the Vatican in 1997 by poisoning) tells of why and how the Jesuits are doing this. We can see the evidence of this by the attacks on our civil liberties and the U.S. Constitution. It's time to wake up. Share this video and and post it anywhere you can. Also speaks of the Kennedy and Lincoln assassinations being plots of the Jesuits from Rome.

keywords: jfk nazi nazis catholic church catholicism skull and bones alex jones 9/11 911 conspiracy revelation bible christianity judaism death hell heaven society of jesus black pope masonry freemasons opus dei club of rome bilderberg cfr bohemian grove council of foreign relations order of death inquisitions crusades monks bishops cardinals knights of malta knights of columbus george bush cia fbi kgb mossad ustashi alberto rivera jack chick tony alamo chiniquy avro manhattan anti-catholic 666 mark of the beast verichip microchip inplantable chip iraq muslim jewish jew zionism protocols zion weishaupt loyola, borgia, reformation, luther, martin malcolm x mohammed islam buddha seven day adventist pentacostal baptist apostle.

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: The Jesuit infiltration of the Protestant church

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

We do not endorse the SDA: let that be made absolutely clear. We do expect people to read their Bible so that they are able to separate the lie from the truth.

The fact is, by not belonging to any denomination, we have the freedom to seek the Word of God and let it speak it's truth through His Holy Spirit. There is no denomination that guides this website....NONE....There is no yoke around this website's neck.

Way too often, the accusations are put out there, that if you read a certain book or listen to a certain video, you must be part of that organization. Or, even if you keep God's Commandments that says, "Remember the Sabbath" you must be a SDA member. That is so preposterous; a false charge that will be addressed at the Throne of God. Think about it: how often have you heard this done? Constantly! And especially by someone that believes himself to be the sole author of the truth because of many years of study in the seminaries...which seminaries? In the very ones that swallowed the C.I. Scofield revision of God's Truth.

The Bible, by the way, clearly tells us that the Dead in Christ will rise first and then they which remain will join them to meet the Lord in the air. I Thess. 4:16-17. That dear friends is the Resurrection/Rapture. It must come in that order. Why? Because God's Word says so. How simple is that?

We can bounce "When Is the Rapture Ball" all day long down this road called Life but the Bible has already given us the answer.

Revelation 13:7 tells us, He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them.. These are the same people found in Revelation 3:14, Believers, who do not worship the image of the beast and are killed. Yes, the ecclesia is present and has been given the honor of sharing in the sufferings of Christ as a witness against those who are perishing.

Most of us know that the Secret Rapture teaching was introduced into the United States and Canada between the 1840's and 1870's by none other than a Congregationalist preacher by the name of C. I. Scofield, whom came under the influence of Darby and the Plymouth Brethren.

C.I. Scofield was able to put together his SCOFIELD REFERENCE BIBLE not on any of his finances earned through his own wild schemes but through the funding of "Hidden Jesuit" groups that seem to have a endless cash supply. His Scofiled Reference Bible published three million copies in the first 50 years! Now, wouldn't you say that took a whole lot of backing from some group that had it's infiltrators doing their job behind the scenes?

How did this false teaching ever reach the Pentecostal Church? Very easily. The two culprits of Scofield and Darby influenced D.L. Moody and guess what? The largest denomination, the Assembly of God, of which I was once myself a member gets all of their study materials from the Moody Press. I know, I taught Sunday School for years.

In fact, I had never heard of the Rapture before I read another "Secret Jesuit author's" book, "The Late Great Planet Earth". I certainly never was taught this in the Catholic Church. You see, the Jesuits didn't have to promote this within their own denomination because the Catholics, by and large, are so brain-washed by all the glamour of the church and it's saints.

Now, how do we know this to be a fact? It comes right out of the mouths of the perpetrators & victims themselves as documented in this video. Many people have been privy to "Inside Knowledge" from a "Jesuit Insider" but because they either agreed or don't know the scripture well enough to counter, they just sat on it.

There is one group of Believers (whether you adhere to them or not) who have the gumption to do something about the information that has been gathered by many people over the course of many years. To their credit, The SDA are on-fire for the Lord Jesus Christ. AND rightfully do preach the keeping of the Sabbath as God commanded and in being Born-Again. We are not talking about the early groups that followed the teachings of Ellen G. White. We are talking about those very same ones that broke from the first SDA teachings because they could discern that she was not a true prophetess.

In this video, you will see/hear how the Catholic Church Is determined to rule the world as it once did in the past. To achieve this goal, they have infiltrated their people into every nook and cranny.... EVERYWHERE, especially within the Protestant churches.

We see this Ecumenical Movement in full gear now with likes of Evangelicals meeting with the Pappa in Rome.

Would you be surprised to learn that they have had a long-held plan to divide the Protestants, spoon-feed them doctrines that suited their make-up and fill the pulpits and congregations with their Jesuit led servants. The Jesuits are crafty Luciferians, dedicated to bringing the whole world under the rule of Rome and the Pope. They came up with a lot of ideas that were not taught by the Nicean Fathers.

The Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation do NOT compliment each other but by time the Jesuits were done; everyone believes they do.

This brought more division because there are those that know their Biblical history that just could not swallow the spin put on this comparison. It does nothing but confuse the average Bible reader. This deteriorated the Protestant Movement even further. Past history that fulfilled prophecy in the Bible were ignored and a futuristic slant was put on it that disguised the motives of Politicians and Church leaders who were under the thumb of the Jesuit Secret Societies. They had to hide the Papal association to A/C.

You will hear stories, first-hand accounts such as the woman who was married to a Catholic priest but didn't know he was a priest at the time but always noticed he would be gone over long periods of time. She didn't question it because, she was kind of glad to have him out of the way because of his obnoxious, surly ways. Yet, there were remarks that he made that were puzzling. There were others that revealed that the Church of Rome has records of every person born into the Catholic religion and their association with others outside of the church. They know more about you than you know about yourself. People are even put into color-coded catagories. It kind of makes one think about other color coded lists for round-up times.

What is so absolute out of all the evidence given by Alberto Rivera, who was once a Jesuit Insider and had access to the workings of the Jesuits, is this:

The Whole Rapture Theory was fabricated and taught to the Protestant Churches by Jesuit infiltrators for the sole purpose of keeping them occupied with the Rapture rather than on the Prophetic Word that reveals that the Papacy is the Antichrist.

As someone said, "When Jesus called Satan the father of lies, He revealed the enemy's number one tactic. Evil attacks truth; it seeks to change and confuse the facts. It creates and spreads lies using the weapon of redefinition. "

Now, Do you want to help spread the truth or continue to hide it? People need Salvation NOW.

Gerlinda

Ex Jesuit Alberto Rivera and others Speak on Jesuit infiltration

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw9sOhhcK_o