Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spiritual House Cleaning

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/dedloff1.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Spiritual House Cleaning

By Eward Allen Dedloff

Unless you are one of those people considered what one would call a “clean freak,” you probably have a bit of dust and dirt or some kind of grime left around after you’ve cleaned your house. You finish dusting, vacuuming the floors, wiping the counter tops and scrubbing all the necessary places you know that usually get dirty. When the job is finished, you find something that makes you wonder how you missed that spot or missed that corner. It happens to me all the time!

When we are saved and have asked Jesus Christ into our lives we become reborn and now have new life in Him. Of course, we know that we are now at the beginning of a learning walk with the Lord that is new and exciting...We’re learning, growing, and discovering many things that we enjoy in our walk but we also discover things that we don’t need in our lives and our priorities change to focus on a new level of where God wants us to be.

Sometimes deep within our hearts are still areas that need cleaning. By this, I mean there are things in our lives that we have forgotten. It could be from being hurt in our lives in the past. It may be something that we need to forgive someone for in trespass against us. It may even be a habit or something not pleasing to God that we know we should do without.

Let me make one thing clear. We are forgiven of our sins by God through the price that was paid by our Lord Jesus on the cross but it there are times when things on our minds still weigh heavy on our hearts.

In Psalm 139:23, we read: “Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.”

Many times, it is a sense of trying to get our “spiritual house” in order. We know that God does not expect us to attain perfection while we are on this earth. He will in time make us brand new and perfect us in our home in heaven!

It is through the strength and love of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that we are cleansed and the foundation of our spiritual house is built.

While we are waiting for that day to go and be with Him we can ask him to search our hearts and clean the dirt and dark spots from the far corners of our hearts that we never knew existed.

In Matthew 5:8, Jesus said: “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.”

As Jesus spoke, He knew that a changed and repented heart within one’s self is what we need to have in order to receive from Him and transform us. The purity of heart we seek comes through allowing Jesus to cleanse us through the personal relationship with Him.

Our goal is to be free of the things that still remain a burden in our lives by openly sharing ourselves directly with Him in prayer. We can also seek close Christ believers to pray with us.

Not for a moment should we think that God does not know what part of our heart isn’t right with Him. We cannot hide from the power of the all-knowing One. There are many times we keep some of those things and share with fellow Christians and loved ones, but we cannot hide in the dark. The best way is to open these things up and leave them at the cross.

About five years ago, as a newly saved believer, my walk with Christ had begun a step-by-step washing and scrubbing process. Many things in my past have had to be let go in order to begin to achieve what God wants in my life. I simply had to begin from crawling to learning to walk all over again in heart and mind. This has not been easy for someone who has spent the first 48 years of life in many things not pleasing to God. I’m still a work in progress and will be until the day that He calls me home.

For those who have been newly saved, just continue to remember that the battle has already been won over the forces of evil on all of the sin in life that Jesus paid the price for on the cross. We can rejoice in the fact that we are covered by the blood sacrifice and the proven demonstration that there is eternal life after our physical death.

As time goes on, you begin to rely more on the power of Jesus Christ to help you with your battles that threaten to thwart your growth as a Christian. You have to believe that God wants you to be an over comer and not an underachiever.

For those who may be reading this and have not asked Jesus Christ into your life but have considered it, ask Him to come into your life.

Tell Him that you’ve sinned and are in need of a Savior. Ask Him to transform you and make you brand new and ask for forgiveness of your past sins and that you want your life to count. At the end of this request, thank him and confess with your tongue out loud to someone you know that Jesus Christ is the Lord, Savior and only way to heaven.

By praying this simple prayer request in all honesty from deep within yourself, you will begin a spiritual walk with Christ, which I can assure is far different and far more satisfying than life on your own, and you will not be disappointed.

Invite Jesus Christ into your life and ask Him to help you get your spiritual house in order for the day is coming real soon that He will be coming to take His children from this earth.

It isn’t very hard to look around this world today and see where things are not going well without the presence of God being welcomed. There are many prophecies that are being proven time and time again from the Bible as signs of a world coming to pass, and sooner than you might think.

Today is as good of day as any to break out the spiritual cleaning tools and get busy cleaning-up the far corners of your spiritual house.

May God bless you and keep you safe and I’m always here to help!

Edward Allen

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven