Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whiff of Smoke

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/twobear/twobears147.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Whiff of Smoke

By Don Twobears

Dr. DeWayne E. Spencer was the first of a few ministers who called my heart to Jesus Christ. My mom was a born-again Christian, as was my dad and they had a spot in their hearts that so wanted me to be a preacher for the Lord. To that end my parents, enrolled me in Dr, Spencer's classes to be a preacher one day. Three times a week I was driven to my classes and was asked to be most intent on what the pastor was preaching; take notes, research the Word of God and then submit a sermon (if you will).

The year must have been 1967 or 1968. On the other hand, my parents wanted me to be a military man and serve my country with distinction, as my dad had done. Well...to make a long story short, I failed to a degree on both accounts. Yet...the Lord had some things in mind for me that would change my perspective for eternity.

Dr. Spencer, for the most part, was a very quiet and reserved man of God. Every now and then his voice would raise the roof at church. Of course at the time, being a young man, my thoughts were more on girls and cars. Sadly, I was to become an angry young man in the military and to do things that I am not proud of today. By the same token, the military was jubilant to have an individual that wanted what they wanted; to decimate the enemies of this country at every turn possible.

In the end, the military turned a (somewhat) blind eye to my actions and state of mind. I had become, exactly what, they originally had in mind for me to be; a young military man, a buck sergeant, with a chip on his shoulder and a penchant to find the enemy and commit murder on a whole-scale basis. And to that end, I was a horrible individual to be around and it followed me for years, after coming home.

Proverbs 22:6: “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”

The Lord never says anything in HIS perfect Word— the Bible, that is not true. One day, the Lord called me and together we stepped into my baggage cars and began to open them. These bags had everything I have ever done in my life and I use the word “cars” as a symbol of my life...a train. At first, I was not too worried, I felt I could hide the bad stuff from the Lord, but in a moment of time, I was crying like a baby. I was pleading with the Lord, NOT to look any farther, because I was so ashamed of the things HE would find there.

And indeed, with every bag, we both cried! One thing I remember hearing, “I love you Son” and with each and every bag, I was forced to see my own SIN. As I write this there are tears in my eyes and running down my face, because I had turned my back on someone that loved me so much! I had hurt HIM so very much! I knew I was the worst of the worst and yet...HE still loved me so very much! Each and every bag was opened and examined, to my horror, yet a second later it was gone! Each and every bag was covered with HIS blood and then finally we were standing on the grass, no more train was visible.

Humbled...would not even express how horrible I felt, I simply looked at HIM and asked HIM to forgive me and cleanse me and make me whole once again...”I would be happy to,” “He replied. HE wiped my tears away, held my chin in HIS hand and said, “I really love you Son.” HIS eyes twinkled and HIS love healed my heart and my Spirit that instant. Why would I cry while relating this to you, is because I know I am SIN filled and NOT worthy of HIS Love, I should be relinquished to the depths of hell, for what I have done in my life. Still...HIS love is greater than my SIN...all of it! Now that is a miracle.

Having told you this, I want you to know, that this life is a “whiff” of smoke. Here one second and then gone. It is temporary. If that is the case, why would the Lord allow me to commit these things and then turn around and make me something else all together different? Listen to me now: It is HIS perfect will that we become what HE wants us to be, while in this life. We are to make the decision to follow HIM or NOT, while alive in this life! That is your one and only “free will” decision. After that decision is made, either way, your life and then your eternal life are decided for you, according to what you chose! You really need to understand this single point.

Hebrews 9:27: “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.”

This is telling us that we die as a human, here on earth and that happens only once. That means that if we choose to follow Jesus Christ, we will see heaven for eternity. If we choose NOT to follow Jesus Christ, we are following Satan and his ilk and then we deserve the lake of fire for eternity! It's that simple...it's that straightforward...to the point. While you are alive on earth, you will choose Jesus Christ...or you will choose Satan...it is one or the other! Now, if by chance you decide you don't want to make a choice, your own SIN...will decide for you and that will be the lake of fire. What must be said, for you to understand what the Bible says, in black and white? Either the blood of Jesus Christ covers your SIN...or it does NOT. If it (blood of Jesus Christ) does NOT cover your SIN, you get to die a “second death” in the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:10 - “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”

Revelation 21:8 - “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and *****mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

Revelation 20:15 - “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

Revelation 20:14 - “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.”

Matthew 25:41 -“Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.”

These verses are in the Bible—your Bible. You will either believe them or you will not! The Bible IS the Holy Word of God, which came from HIS mouth and is being said to YOU!

People you better wake up and answer the alarm that is going off right now. The Rapture and the Tribulation are just around the corner and if you don't want to be left behind, you better start reading the Word of God and changing your life. You better begin to understand that “time is short.” The Rapture is so close you can almost reach out and touch the hem of the robe of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Before you begin to wonder anything, read the rest of Revelation and you will then understand what will happen to YOU, if you do NOT go in the Rapture. (Your CHOICE.)

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven