Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Place Prepared Yet?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/smith18.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

My Place Prepared Yet?

By Camilla Smith

I am getting antsy. Are you getting antsy? I am getting more and more obsessed with seeing that place in Heaven that is being prepared for me. You know, don’t you, that there is going to be a generation that never experiences death? I believe we are it. As I have said before, I may keel over tomorrow at the ripe old age of 49, and never even finish writing this article. But then, I could be whisked off this planet in the most glorious moment in history—the Rapture of the church, at any point, as far as that goes. Either way, I win.

So let’s discuss this a little bit. Death is such an ugly word to so many. And there are so many kinds of death—untimely deaths, unfortunate deaths, accidental deaths, peaceful deaths, grueling, terminal deaths, and then just plain old death. Each of us has pondered the idea of our death. When will it be? How will it come? How old will I be? Will it be painful? Will it be quick? Will I have a widow-maker like Terry James did and come back for a spell?

I must admit, I have not been afraid of death for as long as I can remember. The thought of leaving a grieving family is what pains me most. As my parent’s grow older, I long to be here to help take care of them, and I wonder who would do it if I should be taken first. Would it present a terrible hardship to my family if I were to die young? My parents have already lost one child. How could they bear this? Those are the thoughts that come to mind when I think of my own demise.

Some people say they “hate” this world. I get that. Especially with the heartbreak, illness and pain that many people must suffer. Do I hate this world? I probably wouldn’t go that far. I hate what Satan has done to this world, but the world itself, as far as the beauty of a warm spring day, a garden full of vegetables and flowers, a horse running across a pasture, an old faded barn, a massive weeping willow tree by a pond, hay bales in a field, my collies, family get-togethers—I derive pure joy from these things. I can only imagine the joy that will embrace us when all this is magnified a million times in Heaven. But for now, I will continue to enjoy the little worldly treasures that God has given us. I have a feeling that God will grant us every one of these things in Heaven—the non-materialistic pleasures of this world that we enjoy most. I am counting on that.

I just don’t think we will be experiencing those earthly treasures much longer—I really do not. Satan is eradicating them more and more every day, and more furiously than ever. The light is dimming and our surroundings are growing more, hazy, like smog rolling across a cityscape. He is plucking the enjoyment out of even the simple things. And as he does this, God is preparing us to come to our final home with Him for eternity. Our focus is shifted away from this earth and Heaven, and being with Jesus is all we long for.

Last night as we were watching yet another gospel DVD, the Booth Brothers masterfully executed the words and music to the song, “Look for Me at Jesus’ Feet.” (It overwhelmed me and I wept a bit.)

Don’t look ‘neath the gates of pearl. Don’t look on the streets of gold. Don’t look by the walls of jasper, nor among the many sites untold. For I’ve been longing and I’ve been waiting, for the precious Holy One to see. There I’ll be through the countless ages…look for me at Jesus’ feet.

I know that my Lord is preparing my place. Do I love my little “pieces of Heaven” on this earth? I put them in perspective and know what magnificence is coming. A sunny day out for a walk right now is a conduit to eternity--a small jewel to grasp and savor as this waning world comes to a close and the glorious millennial kingdom is approaching. I thank God that we still have the gifts of His creation while we are waiting for Him. It would be unbearable if we mentally deleted His marvels that He gave us and stopped living. Our time here is almost up. With His strength and guidance, and holding to His promise, we can make it!

God has given us the tools in His Word to assure us of our salvation. He will give us the endurance and the purpose to finish this race. God has not called us yet for a reason…we still have the lost to unchain and bring with us.

The Architect of creation has promised to prepare a place for us. He gives us this glimpse in the Bible when Jesus says: “In My Father’s house, there are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself, so that where I am, there ye may also be” (John 14: 2-3).

Let’s break it down…

1. Jesus Christ prepared a place for all believers on the day of His death.

2. God drew up the blueprint.

3. Jesus was the carpenter who masterfully framed the structure of our eternity when he died on the cross.

4. The nails and hammer used to CRUCIFY HIM are the only tools required to build our Heavenly dwellings.

5. The interiors are stained with Jesus’ BLOOD to remind us that HE FINISHED the job on Calvary.

6. Jesus’ DEATH AND RESURRECTION paid our final mortgage. Our sin debt is gone and we are forever free to live with Him in a homestead prepared lovingly by Him, for us.

Knowing this, why would anyone want to risk not accepting the redeeming grace that our Lord has provided for us? Our time here is coming to a close. The Lord could call us in death or the Rapture at any moment. Why not choose spending eternity in the place that He has prepared? The peace that comes with knowing Jesus is vast and unending, and it is absolutely free to anyone who chooses Him. All one has to do is repent of their sins and believe in Him to begin the journey as a follower of Christ. The Holy Spirit will step in and guide you until the pilgrimage on this earth is over.

So for me, it is very simple. Wherever Jesus is, that is my permanent residence. That will be my destination. Sit me underneath that willow tree, on the green grass of a meadow, at Jesus’ feet. Where else would I want to spend my countless ages? Nowhere else.

Camilla

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven