Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE SEED OF ABRAHAM IS CHRIST AND HIS ELECT

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.letgodbetrue.com/bible/prophecy/seed-of-abraham.php

Hello all,

I have put on several studies about this in the past. Just recently I read some comments on another study I did on the regathering of Israel and saw that many are still seeing this as meaning natural Israel, and as applying to only the Jewish people. Of course that prompted me to seek out another good study on this subject. It is very important we see this as another problem that crops up when we look for carnal answers to SPIRITUAL issues.

The following is an excellent study, and I hope an enlightening one as well. Very little commentary and an abundance of Scripture…just as it should be.

#######################

THE SEED OF ABRAHAM IS CHRIST AND HIS ELECT

Who Is ... The Seed of Abraham?

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made ..."
Galatians 3:16

God made incredible promises to Abraham and his seed about 4,000 years ago … promises of a land for an everlasting possession, an innumerable family, destruction of their enemies, and blessings on all nations of the earth. Who is the seed of Abraham? The answer should be important to every reader.

The Seed of Abraham is Christ and His elect.

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ." Galatians 3:16

"For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:27-29

What about the promise of the land?

"And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;" Luke 16:22

"And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee. Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell. And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child." Acts 7:3-5

"By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.... These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city." Hebrews 11:8-16

What about an innumerable family?

"And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth." Revelation 5:9-10

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb." Revelation 7:9-10

What about taking their enemies' gate?

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18

"But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils." Luke 11:21-22

"For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." I Corinthians 15:25-26

"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it." Colossians 2:14-15

What about blessings on all the nations of the earth?

"By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:" Romans 1:5

"But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:" Romans 16:26

"And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed." Galatians 3:8

"And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth." Revelation 5:9-10

But what about Jerusalem?

"For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all." Galatians 4:25-26

"For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God." Hebrews 11:10

"But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels," Hebrews 12:22

"For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come." Hebrews 13:14

Are only some Israelites the seed of Abraham?

"Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!" John 1:47

"Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed." Romans 9:6-8

"And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God." Galatians 6:16

Are only some Jews the seed of Abraham?

They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham." John 8:39

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Romans 2:28-29

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Revelation 2:9

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Revelation 3:9

So Israel is a spiritual nation of elect Jews and Gentiles?

"Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written, After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things. Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world." Acts 15:14-18

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." I Peter 2:9-10

But John Hagee supports the nation of Israel?

"Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.... Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth." Titus 1:9-14

But Genesis 12:3 teaches blessings for F-15s to Israel?

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Genesis 12:3

"And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed." Galatians 3:8

"Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities." Acts 3:25-26

Is America great for having protected the Jews?

Any greatness of America based on political policy is due to the protection and liberties she provided for the true followers of Jesus Christ, not the antichristian Jews and their Zionist state in Israel. It is blessing and favoring Jesus Christ and His elect and the preaching of the gospel that brings God's blessings on a people, not sending military aid to Israel!

Can doctrine be based on a single letter – seed vs. seeds?

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ." Galatians 3:16

"But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine." Matthew 22:31-33

"Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?" Matthew 22:42-45

"Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." John 8:57-58

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?" John 10:34-36

"But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?" Galatians 4:9

"In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away." Hebrews 8:13

"Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain." Hebrews 12:26-27

What do modern Bibles do with the Seed of Abraham?

They corrupt and pervert the words of the living God! They change the word "seed" in the Old Testament promises to Abraham to "descendants," "children," or "offspring." This profane corruption of Scripture, altering the Old Testament to contradict Galatians 3:16, does the following:

1. Denies their Old Testaments to be the words of God!

2. Replaces salvation by grace with national blessings on a race!

3. Promotes Jewish fables that Paul had to oppose 2000 years ago!

4. Causes Americans to support the most antichristian state on earth!

5. Steals the good news and joyful sound of God's blessings on Gentiles!

6. Replaces the Lord Jesus Christ with Golda Meir and Menachem Begin!

7. Relegates the kingdom and churches of Jesus Christ to a pitiful after-thought!

#############################

Abraham’s seed is Christ, and all those that are “in Christ” become Abraham’s seed, also. This has nothing to do with nationality or location, and the Holy Word of God makes this abundantly clear.

Jerusalem and Israel has become the stumbling block to all other nations, just like the Lord told us it would. It is so for those who are for it, and those who are against it. God’s elect people are born again believers, so those who support the nation of Israel are wrong in believing they are supporting God’s elect, and those who oppose Israel are wrong because they have the wrong people to hate. Both sides have fallen for this grand illusion.

By believing these lies we are once again denying that it was FINISHED AT THE CROSS! When we are born again we are IN CHRIST, and therefore we become Israel and Abraham’s seed. There is no other way into the Sheepfold. Jesus, Himself, warns us about trying to climb up some other way….

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.” (Jhn 10:1).

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: THE SEED OF ABRAHAM IS CHRIST AND HIS ELECT

Hello Patti,

In regard to the Land.

Charan is where Abraham stayed until his father died. No, he was not given this land since it was not part of the Promised Land. That whole paragraph make it sound like Abraham never inherited the Land. Not only did Abraham live in Hebron, so did Isaac and Jacob, which is in present day Israel. It is from there that Abraham walked with his son Isaac to offer him as a sacrifice up to the very mountain that is today's Temple Mt. This is a bit deceptive to say he did not inherit the Land God promised him by switching to other scriptures that goes on to describe the Heavenly Kingdom.

Description of Charan (Haran)

Ha·ran or Har·ran (hä-rän)
An ancient city of Mesopotamia in present-day southeast Turkey. It was an important trading post and a religious center devoted to the Assyrian moon god
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Charran

Concerning Jerusalem:

So, we take the earthly city of Jerusalem, of which the tribes of the nations, now are escalating the fight over because God prophesied that it would be so and make a quick switch to the Heavenly Jerusalem as if the End Time gathering of all the armies against Jerusalem is of no consequences. It is like mixing the batter one direction and then switching to the other direction and coming up with a cake frosted with "Spirtual Icing": never mind the rotten eggs that were over-looked that need to be dealt with first before New Jerusalem comes down.

This quote, below, is true and let's let those whose blinders will be, some-day, removed have their chance to call out to their Messiah, which 1/3 will be doing. Patti, you said that those that are not saved are of the Synagogue of Satan. Now, does that mean we, before we were saved were of that Satanic congregation? Or were we a people who needed our own spiritual eyes opened and to become born-again?

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Romans 2:28-29

Yes, Pattie, Israel is both the spiritual man, whether Jew or Gentile, who has come to the saving grace of Jesus Christ and it is also the Land of which Abraham was promised to possess but which Satan and his Synagogue of followers are determined to have it all.

This is an endless battle of words which produces nothing. I think we all know the truth of an earthly Israel where the final battle will be fought and we know that there is the Spiritual Israel.

gerlinda