Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ENDTIMES DECEPTIONS: THE BIG PICTURE

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/prophecy-fulfillment-big-picture/

Hello all,

What I like most about this site is how Steven allows all manner of discussions about biblical issues as long as they are presented biblically and with Christian love for the brethren. I am totally aware that what I am presenting in regards to Daniel’s 70th week and other end time issues are certainly not main stream and actually fly in the face of most of the modern interpretations of these subjects. I am certainly not doing this to be contrary or to cause a stir but to take an honest look at what we have been handed from so many end time false prophets.

When we discover the falsehood of one concept it naturally leads to another. Like building blocks, we knock down one foundational untruth many others, which were built on that block, come tumbling down. In my case, personally, I am trying to knock down the false and rebuild on the true. The truth means much more to me than being right in my own conceptions, and I definitely explore both sides of the issues at hand.

I am guilty of believing all the things that I am now finding out are not true. I trusted the Church and my pastors, and the Bible College and my professors to teach me what is true. The fact being is that they also did the same thing with their pastors and teachers and it all got handed down from there. This has been going on for a long time as Satan has a vested interest in delusions being perpetuated.

#####################

The End Times Deceptions Big Picture

There are so many end-times deceptions, that it’s hard to grasp the big picture, to see how Satan is waging war against the world, primarily against Christians and Jesus.

These end-times prophecy topics are covered in the studies, but on this page I’ve outlined the basics of prophecy fulfillment, so that you can see how they fit together.

Most errors in end times prophecy teaching occurs because Pastors don’t understand how most of the Biblical prophecies have already been fulfilled.

Therefore, they speculate that the prophecy fulfillment must be in the future.

We’ll start by identifying the kingdoms and beasts in Daniel and Revelation, as they identify who Satan has empowered to make war with God’s elect.

The Roman Catholic Church is the Iron/Clay feet of the statue in Daniel 2, as they are a Church/State who gained religious and civil power in 538 A.D., when Emperor Justinian issued a decree making the Pope head of all churches.

They are the Little Horn of Daniel who claims to be god, and persecuted the saints during 1,260 years (538-1798 A.D.) of Great Tribulation.

They are the Sea Beast of Revelation 13, that is empowered by Satan to take control of the world and persecute those who have the testimony of Jesus.

They sustained a “deadly head wound” in 1798 A.D., when Napoleon’s army marched into Rome and captured the Pope, ending the reign of the Papacy.

The “deadly head wound” was healed in 1929, when Mussolini signed a treaty with the RCC giving the Pope political power once again.

They are the Mother of Harlots of Revelation 17, whose purple and scarlet colors and their golden cup full of abominations identifies them.

They are called ‘Mystery Babylon’ because they pretend to be a Christian church, but they are really the old Babylonian religion of Sun and Satan worship.

Their sorcery has deceived the nations, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and become rich.

So now that you can see that Satan has empowered the Roman Catholic Church, let’s see how prophecy has been fulfilled, as the battle between God and Satan is waged.

Satan empowered the Roman Catholic Church to persecute the church of Jesus for 1,260 years of Great Tribulation, which drove Christians into obscurity.
They banned people from reading the Bible, which was in Latin. They burned Bibles and tortured and killed those who had them.

They killed from 50-100 million people, mostly Christians, during the Dark Ages and the Inquisition.

Then God shined the light of Jesus, by having the Bible translated into English.

With the advent of the printing press and the Word of God translated into English, the men who became the Protestant Reformers were finally able to read the Bible.

They found salvation through faith, apart from works, in the pure gospel of Jesus Christ.

And they identified the Antichrist.

John Calvin, Martin Luther, John Wesley and many other revered scholars, proclaimed that the Roman Catholic Church is the Antichrist ‘***** of Babylon’, who is guilty of the blood of the saints.

The Protestant Reformers declared that the Roman Catholic Church is the ‘beast of Revelation and the Papacy, the ‘man of perdition’.

This means that the ‘man of sin‘, the ‘son of perdition’ referred to in 2 Thes. 2:3, has already been revealed, so were not waiting for it to happen in the end times.

When Martin Luther posted his ‘Ninety-Five Theses’ in 1517, it was widely regarded as the initial catalyst for the Protestant Reformation.
“Antichrist” doesn’t just mean “against Christ“, it can mean “in place of Christ.”

The Protestant Reformers told people to “come out of her” (Rev. 18) and millions left the Roman Catholic Church and received Jesus as their Messiah, which led to the formation of the Protestant churches.

Satan no doubt was livid as he watched God spread the Holy Bible and the saving Gospel around the world, so he devised a new plan.

The Roman Catholic Church empowered the Jesuits to Counter the Reformation.

In 1545, they started meeting to devise a counter-reformation plan, at what’s called the Council of Trent.

Up to this point, Rome’s main method of attack had been largely frontal; openly burning Bibles and heretics. Yet this warfare only confirmed in the minds of Protestants the conviction that papal Rome was indeed the Beast power that would “make war with the saints” (Revelation 13:7).

Therefore a new tactic was needed, something less obvious. The sought after solution was found in the Jesuit Order.

Eleven years earlier in 1534, Ignatius Loyola founded a secret Catholic order called the Society of Jesus, also known as the Jesuits.

Most people think that they are priests, but they’re actually the covert military order of the Roman Catholic Church.

Almost all ‘end times’ deceptions originated from the Jesuits.

Jesuit-IHS-logoThe Jesuits call themselves the ‘Society of Jesus‘, but they are really the ‘Society of Satan‘.

The IHS in their logo stands for the unholy trinity of Iris-Horus-Seb, not for Jesus.

The three nails represent the three nails used to crucify Jesus.

The logo is surrounded by a Sun, because they are Sun worshipers.

At the Council of Trent, the Catholic Church gave the Jesuits the specific assignment of bringing Protestantism back to the “Mother Church.”

This was to be done not only through the Inquisition and through torture, but also through theology and deception.

Jesuits use fifth column tactics to infiltrate every institution they seek to destroy.

Instead of attacking from the outside, where everyone can see who they are, they changed their strategy to infiltrate organizations from the inside.

To destroy the Jews, they pretend to be Jews.

To destroy Christianity, they pretend to be Christians.

Paul warned us in 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, “For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan, himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. ”
They created the concept of an end-time Antichrist, to divert accusation.

The Roman Catholic Church had Jesuit Priest Francisco Ribera write a 500 page commentary with an opposing view, where he manipulated prophecies in the books of Daniel and Revelation, to create an end-time 7-year tribulation antichrist.

This idea (called Futurism) said that the antichrist doesn’t come until the end of time, so it deferred accusations away from the Roman Catholic Church and the Papacy.

And it deceives Christians into thinking that they will not have to face their beast system.

In our 70 Weeks Of Daniel Deception study, you will learn that the covenant in Daniel 9:27 is not by an end-times Antichrist making a peace agreement with Israel, rather it is Jesus the Messiah offering a New Covenant to the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

They created corrupt Greek Bibles, to be able to deceive future Pastors.

They hate the pure Word of God which He preserved, the Textus Receptus.

In the 1800′s, they used Westcott and Hort to create a New Greek Bible that is missing many words that validate the deity of Jesus. This is documented in the study called Satan’s Corrupted Bible Manuscripts.

Since most modern Bibles are translated from these corrupt Greek Bibles, they too are missing the many words that validate the deity of Jesus.

For example, the NIV has 64,576 (which is 10%) fewer words than the King James.

Seminaries and Bible schools use these corrupted Greek Bibles and Modern Bibles, so Pastors never notice the deception, as they are both missing the words.

The Jesuits covertly control the United States, who is the 2nd beast of Revelation that will enforce the mark of the beast.

False prophets teach that America doesn’t play a role in end-time prophecy, but the description of the 2nd beast in Revelation 13 matches up perfectly with America.

We’ll cover their control of American in a future study. For now, just know that in order to use America’s power in the end times, they have taken control our government, intelligence agencies (CIA/FBI/TSA/DHS), the military; the Federal Reserve, major banks, financial institutions, all top media outlets (TV, radio, newspapers and magazines), etc.

They created the State of Israel to setup their New World Order in Jerusalem.

The Jesuits have used these people to create a fake regathering to justify creating the state of Israel. This empowers them to:

Take over Middle East resources and countries.

Deceive Christians into their concept of an end-time Antichrist who desecrates a Jewish temple.

Deceive Christian America into wars against the Muslims. Look at how we have helped overthrow leaders in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Egypt; with Syria and Iran next.

Position their end-time False Messiah in Jerusalem, where the three major religions of Judaism-Islam-Christianity are based.

And they empowered the Ashkenazi Jews in the United States to take control of our money and financial systems, so that if people find out, they will blame the Jews, not the Jesuits. So the Ashkenazi Jews are serving as a front to protect the Jesuits.

They changed strategies from saying that it’s our way only, to saying that “all religions lead to the same god.”

They used to torture and kill people who did not kneel before them and worship them, but now they are gathering all of the religions of the world together.

Notice how the new Pope is acting humble and gracious, to draw the world to him.

He said that Muslims share the same God as Christians.

He even said that athiests that have good works can go to heaven.

Protestant Church leaders are uniting with the Pope to promote world peace.

In their New World Order, they will again demand that people kneel and worship the False Messiah, or die.

The Jesuit General (called the Black Pope) controls the Vatican, not the Pope.
He’s called the Black Pope, because he wears all black, as opposed to the Pope, who wears all white.

Behind the scenes, the Jesuits have used the Pope and the Vatican to gain power over the world. The Roman Catholic Church now has 1.2 Billion members worldwide, and they control U.S. Presidents and world leaders.

But now with Pope Francis who is Jesuit trained, the Jesuit General is the Pope, so they have inserted themselves into the position of power over the world.

Of course, that is all hidden, as Catholics would reject the Jesuit General as the Pope if they knew.

There has been a great “falling away” since the Protestant Reformation.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 tells us that there will be a falling away from the truth of Jesus.

Friend, we are the Church of Laodicea, and Jesus told us that we are lukewarm, wretched, naked, poor and blind.

We think we know about end-times prophecy fulfillment, but most Christians are greatly deceived, as they’ve been blinded by the enemy.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 Paul warned us, “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.“

Christians blindly trust Pastors, and don’t search the scriptures to prove what they are teaching is true.

The Apostle Paul repeatedly pointed out the wolves in sheep’s clothes, who had invaded the church to deceive them.

John wrote that antichrists came out of us, meaning they were a part of the church.

Friend, how can we not think that 2,000 years later, in the end-times, that Satan doesn’t have countless wolves in churches, in Pulpits, in the Bible schools and seminaries, in the Bible publishers and on the radio and TV?

Does pride cause you to think that you haven’t been deceived?

Friend, my heart grieves at how much Christians have been deceived, and I pray that your eyes are opened to the truth through these studies.

When the Lord revealed these truths to me, I was so overwhelmed with grief that I fell on my face before the Lord to repent of my former beliefs.

I pray that the Lord uses these truths about the deception to wake the church up from her slumber, and to humble the church, so that there is revival in America and the world.

I pray in the power of Jesus name that He will give you eye salve to see the truth.

Please only share these studies if the Lord leads you to do so, because they can’t be understood without the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Time is short my friend. Satan is pushing us into the New World Order where he will be worshiped. Will you be prepared?

Grace and peace to you in Jesus name :-)

David

###########################

I feel the same as this author…it is all happening as we speak and we need to go all the way with discovering how very deep the deception goes! I see that most on this site has had their eyes opened to the falsehood of the pretrib rapture, and that is a true blessing! But, we cannot and should not stop there…as that is just one stumbling block and there are so many others to look at. We must also see who benefits from our blindness on these issues. As it stands, it certainly is not born again Christians, and most certainly is evil itself.

I cannot help but to continually stress that IT WAS FINISHED AT THE CROSS!! God’s total plan for ALL of mankind was SPIRITUALLY FINISHED when Christ sacrificed Himself for us. What is left is for it to be played out in the material, carnal, physical world. God knows the end from the beginning; He already knows what will happen and who is for Him and who against.

Satan knows he has but a short time and is working overtime to keep as many as possible deceived. Let us too keep working overtime to keep uncovering his lies and opening our eyes.

With agape love for all my brothers and sisters in Christ,

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: ENDTIMES DECEPTIONS: THE BIG PICTURE

Hello Patti,

I appreciate your opening statement and I feel the same way about what Christ has allowed Steven to do for us with this site. I also agree with you that I too, am guilty of believing things that I am now finding to be blatant, heart shaking lies.

Christ took my family out of her a long time ago and kept me steadfast and faithful to His word, and now has brought us, my husband and I, to another level of seeing, believing and receiving the things He is showing us to be truth...out of darkness.

I have to say this article was quite comforting as I can relate to the pain of being brought into the knowledge of the truth. It is good to see others are understanding the level of deception cloaked around all of us, and the rabbit hole certainly goes very, very deep.

I was reading an article or a headline today about there being over 300,000 churches in this country alone, and just had to shake my head as to what in the world does this mean? How can there be so many places of worship and have so much hunger, divorce, violence, unwed pregnancy, disrespect for parents and authority, and...SIN with no end. How can this be? It's as if the Lord has simply allowed Satan to position his false prophets all around us to lead Laodicea, RIGHT into the belly of the beast. I say this because NO ONE IS TELLING US THE TRUTH!

Our Hope is found ONLY in Christ and His word. I don't believe anything unless it is out of His word, as it relates to spiritual matters. He is faithful Patti and will not leave His children blind. We have to be willing to receive it ALL, for it [His Truth] is without blemish. Everything else is philosophizing or prophe-lying.

A Truth Happening RIGHT NOW! To ALL who can receive it.

Jer 16:19
O Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

I am so very thankful that Christ in His grace and mercy, is opening eyes and compelling hearts, even if it is one soul at a time.

Blessings to you,

Blessed Be His Name

Linda, Patti, and Steven,

I have been black-sheeped from my family for a very long time and am very comforted that more are waking up to the TRUTH! It is beyond describing how I have felt knowing what has been given to me by our Lord Jesus Christ. And I am humbled by what I am still receiving by way of the Holy Spirit, especially on this site.

I have cried and despaired over the unbelievable deception that has been foisted upon mankind and the sheer ignorance of the leaders that go along with satans monetary rewards for their obedience to his cause. The magnitude of evil that is now present, in our lifetimes, is hard to believe. And to understand what is truly going on, makes me pause, and wander why God has given me so much knowledge and understanding of it all. Who am I, and for what purpose have I been chosen for? Why am I in such a short list of company that sees the TRUTH as it is unfolding? Regardless, I except!

As I know you all have too! For there exists a calling to a purpose, for each and every human being on earth, and it becomes more and more clear to us as it all unfolds before our eyes, what ours is! TRUTH has been written on my heart, not because I am special, or because I am better than someone else. But because God decided it for me. Albeit I have done more foolish and sinful things than I will be able to bare before the throne, with Jesus Christ grace I am able to stand.

I am constantly amazed at the ultimate wisdom and architecture of God. It is undeniable the more one learns of the mysteries of our FATHER in heaven. As you have witnessed, we have entered the "twilight zone" so to speak. As society breaks down further, with the speed of labor pangs continuing to develope, persecution will become more and more prevelant in America, as true Christians are targeted for speaking the TRUTH! As the harbingers continue to become manifest in our nation, I believe that the world is headed for financial ruin by the powers that be, in order to ring in their new financial system of the "mark of the beast" in order to buy and sell.

Under this "new world order" the RCC will relocate to Jerusalem where they can fulfill the ultimate blasphemy against God Almighty and begin their demonic rulership over every human being on this earth, by way of their MARK!

Faced with no other alternative, mankind will have to decide to live (spare their fleshly lives) by taking the mark, or die (and rise with Christ at his coming) by not taking it. This is the BATTLE! To tell the world the TRUTH before this happens so that each and every man, woman, and child, can be saved and have FAITH IN CHRIST to be risen from the dead after death, into his spiritual glory in heaven.

The time is short for protection to accomplish this, as the witnesses to the TRUTH will have war made upon them and be killed for their devotion to the TRUTH! As our Father proceeds with his will on earth as it is in heaven, draught and famine will become severe. 144,000 soldiers for Christ are presently sealed for battle and it has begun. I feel this in my spirit. I dread it in my mind. But I am witnessing it in my life. As I believe you are in yours.

YBIC

Michael

Dear Linda and Michael,

Wow! What beautiful and powerful testimonies about how the Truth is affecting your lives, and your compassion for those who are not yet waking up to it. I was blessed to read your insightful and personal comments and thank you for sharing them!!

I agree with you Michael about the 144,000 being sealed right now...and the spiritual battle that has been raging for centuries will be played out in the world, materially, one final time. It is such a blessing to be awakening and yet a terrible burden to bear as we know how short time is and there is so much to be done.

May the Lord keep blessing both of you with His Truth.

Agape!

Patti C.

Dearest Michael,

My heart is truly touched by your words and I encourage you brother to hold fast to our Lord. We are few in number and to this day...I STILL cry. Cry without words to describe the depth of my compassion for humanity and what has befallen us. We all have a decision to make and it will not be easy, for it will dictate change that we as a spoiled people can not fathom. With Christ as our guide, He will make our path straight, we just have to walk in it. I accept, as you do what He is showing us, no matter how difficult it is or will be.

I also believe the 144,000 are sealed and are on the job...will we hear? I truly believe that we the "Church" have been deceived and by Brother Paul's writings [not by Paul]. "If" they have manipulated the rapture, the 70th week of Daniel, who the True Israelites are, the false fulfillment of prophecy of 1948 and more; I believe they have also used Paul's writings to prevent us from following the ways of Christ with His laws, statutes and commandments - Christ signature on His True End-Time Remnant Church.

There are two many scriptures pointing us to the importance of "Keeping His Commandments" including Sabbath worship. The very thing Satan is going to use to identify the Most High's people during the great tribulation. There is something puzzling to me that Peter would make the comment about Paul's writings...that they are at times difficult to understand.

2 Pet 3:16
"As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."

In our seeking truth, is Christ leading us to THIS truth, through His Holy Spirit, at such a time as this? I believe so, and I know I cannot lose by following the ways of Christ. But my relationship with the Father can and will only be enhanced, not by rigorous religious practices, but with JOY in the Lord, for it is a delight!

Isa 58:13-14
"If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

"Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."

With that being said, I can only bless you and others with a song that fits your heart Michael...Who Am I?

Thank you Brother for your heartfelt words and your service to the body of Christ.

Blessed Be His Name

Fair Use for Discussion and Information Purposes

Our Father that art in heaven,

I thank you for loving me! I now pray for this love to be rained down upon all in your will to perform that which each is called to do! Place your hand on Gerlinda, Steven, and all who love your word! Touch the hearts, dear Father, of all mankind and separate the sheep from the goats, with LOVE and gentleness, for being sinners, we all have fallen short, and none are without sin. I thank you openly and on the world stage of humbleness, for everything you give us daily. Touch their hearts Father, for I grieve about the hour, and I am scared for what is coming on the earth, yet comforted in my decision to give my life to you! So be it. AMEN!

Michael