Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Poisoning the Body

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wyett15.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Poisoning the Body

By Patrick Wyett

Something's been happening to you all of your life. Look around, do you see it? No? Look again. It's everywhere, in various forms, inundating both body and soul: Poison.

In the physical context poison encompasses many things. It's in the air you breathe, the water you drink, the food you eat and the non-foodstuffs that you smoke, inhale, apply topically, ingest or inject. These temporary physical constructs that we inhabit, our bodies, are susceptible to the ravages of poisons. They dull the mind, make us sick, weak and susceptible to evil indoctrination. Lacking discernment, we're worn down to the point that we won't fight for ourselves, our children, our nation or God.

The scale of war being waged against you and your family is broad and well-planned. In the physical, it’s quite impressive; impressive for the fact that it’s happening and few even realize it. Everything appears normal. You're assured that all is in order and everything being done is for your own good. After all, what you eat looks and tastes like food, water appears to be just that and the air is breathable. What more can you ask for?

How about the truth?

Most developed nations don't fluoridate their water supplies, yet the US does. The industrial chemical, fluoride, is recognized by the FDA as a drug. Did you know that? As such, it's a substance that can cause or contribute to arthritis, reduce thyroid function and lower IQs by damaging developing brains. Know anybody with arthritis or thyroid problems? You probably do. I won't ask about brain damage as that answer is evident by the results of our past several elections. Here's a surprise: Fluoride in water doesn't prevent or lessen tooth decay. I know what you've been told, I'm telling you different.

Speaking of drugs in water, there are so many women on oral contraceptives, so many people on painkillers and psychotropic drugs that the simple act of human waste elimination is flushing these adulterating substances into our water supplies. Yeah, but our water's treated, you might say. Yes it is, by a chemical cocktail that does eliminate certain biological hazards, yet the pharmaceuticals remain. These various substances by necessity have profound physiological and psychological effects; none for the good.

How about the food you're eating? More and more of it isn't food, its genetically modified organisms or GMOs. The basic DNA of vegetables like corn, are being altered, other genes being spliced in. Officially we're told that such tampering increases farming yields (it doesn't) and cuts down on the need for pesticides. You know why pesticides are lessened? Because the plant itself is producing the pesticide; bugs eat the crop/poison and die. Does that sound safe for you to consume? You're getting a double-dose; GMOs are being fed to the livestock that you eat too.

Many nations have outlawed GMOs. Not the US, even though animal studies show organ failure, gastrointestinal and immune system disorders, infertility, accelerated aging, increase in food allergies and increased risk of cancer as the results of ingesting GMOs. Why in the world are we being subjected to this poisoning? Because We the People are an obstacle to one world government through what’s left of our Constitution and a Christian percentage of our population that will still say “no” to global governance.

Other nations have common sense and a self-survival instinct. We have Monsanto and the politicians that are willing to be bought by them. Pass the poison, please.

Ever heard the song that states, All I need is the air that I breathe? It's time to change that tune. Do you know what chemtrails are? They are s a type of high tech crop-dusting except there's no crop to dust, just infestations to neutralize. You and I are the infestations. Ingredients in chemtrails have included aluminum (implicated in Alzheimer's and dementia), barium (a carcinogen), virally mutated molds, virally mutated fungi and even sedatives, amongst other things.

You might be thinking that targeted airborne spraying is too diabolical; who would do such a thing? Remember who your politicians are and what their agenda is. So too, government has a history of past experiments using unsuspecting populations as guinea pigs. This time though, chemtrails aren't experiments, they're the means to a desired outcome. Understand that elitists are carrying out Satan's bidding and have no regard for human life, other than their own. You are a useless eater to them. Question answered?

Let's not forget about ********** Massive amounts of radiation are still being spewed into the air and ocean from three melted nuclear reactors with no end in sight. In fact the situation cannot get better, only worse; much, much worse. If and when stored fuel rods go critical, a massive unstoppable chain reaction will occur. This will be the top story that can no longer be ignored; a perpetual death generator of worldwide effects. Even now, radiation levels in the US are rising and animal die-offs are happening en masse around the globe. But since you can't see radiation and since the government and its media lackeys aren't raising an alarm, everything must be okay, right?

Recently I saw a ********* response piece on ABC while eating at a restaurant. I say response piece because the story was designed to assure us that everything in Japan is under control. The mere fact that they even ran a story on ********* is telling. Here's a gem from the broadcast that sums up their don't worry, be happy agenda. While radiation in the ocean around ********* is a thousand times above normal levels, such water is still safe to drink and bathe in.”

What?

As grim as things are, I had to chuckle, incredulous that anyone could spew such idiocy with a straight face. I mean it's only radiation, working its way into water sources and the food chain. What possible harm could come from levels a thousand times over normal, and higher, other than cancer, tissue destruction and death? For crying out loud, it's just radiation poisoning!

Be aware; ********* is an exponentially increasing catastrophe.

The next few paragraphs are going to needle some of you. Yes, I'm talking about vaccines. No, I'm not going to paint all vaccinations as unnecessary. Polio and Small Pox have been eliminated by inoculations. Incidences of Malaria and Dengue Fever have been reduced due to vaccines. Yet this yearly push to scare people into getting a flu shot is a lot more risk than reward. For starters, it's only effective 6% of the time. Many get sick anyway, either from the vaccine itself or from the flu that you were supposedly vaccinated against. You see, viruses mutate, often into strains that the vaccine, even at its best, won't protect against.

But that doesn't seem to matter. The point is, to get the vaccines into your body any way possible. And because asking just isn't enough anymore, vaccinations are becoming increasingly mandatory, such as with HPV in middle school girls or flu shots in certain medical fields. That's right, a foreign, damaging substance being invasively introduced into your body through threat of imprisonment or loss of employment. Ask yourself this: Are you a person or a sheep? Respect the answer you just gave yourself.

Wait a minute. Did I just hear a bleat?

If a pandemic is declared, real, imagined or manufactured, laws are in place to physically force you to take a vaccination. What kind of force? At the muzzle of a gun, force.

Some byproducts of vaccines are autism, Guillain–Barré syndrome and other neurological and developmental problems. It's important to note, all vaccines reduce immune function and cause genetic damage” all vaccines. How many veterans have returned from the Middle East with debilitating health issues caused by forced vaccinations? Add to their misery the resultant birth defects amongst their newborn children, which are horrific.

Want to know how much the powers-that-be care about you? Mercury is a known carcinogen and neurotoxin. Mercury is a preservative used in vaccines. What else could be in vaccines? Aluminum, squalene, ethylene glycol (antifreeze), formaldehyde and phenol (carbolic acid).

As bad as the cure is, the disease can be even worse. I just mentioned pandemics. Ever heard of biological weapons? These are natural pathogens that are genetically altered and or combined in laboratories to make them extraordinarily lethal and contagious. The former Soviet Union was a particular master at creating these super-killers, viruses that are one hundred percent fatal and to which there are no known antidotes. Many other nations, including the US, have their own expertise and stockpiles as well. Could such a weapon be released on humanity? Certainly.

Might some of the newer diseases and maladies we currently face have originated in labs? Quite likely but fear not.

And I say unto you my friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him (Luke 12:4-5 ).

Not all poisons act quickly. Some do their damage over time, breaking down minds and bodies in a thorough, incremental process of destruction. Sin is to the soul what poison is to the body. Of the two, sin is infinitely worse because its consequences are eternal.

“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23 ).

What I've described are some of the wages of sin. Humanity has earned these wages and Satan, within the confines of his power, is killing to pay them to us. God's loving gift of His son is Jesus, which you and I haven't earned. We don't deserve it. What we deserve is justice which demands eternal ****ation. Instead of that, God, through Jesus, offers us mercy and eternal life. But you must accept the gift of Christ's atoning blood. It's a choice you have to make.

“And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord (Joshua 24:15).

If you've made the choice to serve the Lord, maybe it's time to validate that choice by going all in and make Jesus the top priority in your life. No more excuses. If you haven't yet chose to serve the Lord, that's also a choice that you've made.

Isnt it?

Patrick

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Poisoning the Body

I know a man who, you could say grew up in the military, since he joined before he was even legal age. He believed in the old Red, White & Blue that flew proudly and stood for all that was honorable. Every kind of challenge that he was given, he relished as a badge of courage....be it in the air-borne as a paratrooper or a commander of one of the two flame-throwing units in Viet Nam. He, not only trained men, but led them in battle, giving no thought that the next bullet would have his name upon it. He was born to be a soldier, a real man's man.....tough as they come.

Not only once did he serve in the jungles of that land but went back for a second tour. Taken prisoner, he spent time along with another prisoner in an under-ground bunker of the Viet Cong where their clothes were removed to deter escape before being tied up. Finally being able to 'do away with their guard', they escaped into the jungles, no clothes, dodging fire that was coming from both sides, crawling through the foliage all night that had been sprayed with Agent Orange to kill the vegetation.

Yes, there is a lot more I could say about this man, who gave his best years to a country that deceived it's own people. War is the devils tool to empower those that serve them; it is never about some grand ideal of saving people or to provide freedom for them.

This man retired from the military quite differently than when he joined. Agent Orange robbed him of his once beautiful tanned skin, which is all white now, unable to endure the sunshine for only brief times without burning painfully. All of the other poisons that were shot into him added to his present health conditions but more than that, if it wasn't for the Grace of God, his nightmares of what he had seen and done would not have stopped torturing him. Even the toughest of the tough cannot deal with the mind's memories.

When He surrendered his life to God; did he finally experience the peace that comes from Him. I know this story and much more well: that man is my husband.

How long has the general public, also, been subject to these horrors, unknowingly? God only knows!

Is there an evil that controls this world? You better know it. While we are here, we need to be aware but above all, prepare our inner person (Our Soul) to have grabbed ahold of the only Life Saviour there is...Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ)

Re: Poisoning the Body

Thank you for the wonderful recounting of your husband's experience, Gerlinda.

In our modern world, we face challenges unknown in Biblical times. One might say that the challenges were just as great then, but today, the challenges (the poisons of various kinds) affect our minds. To make a decision for Christ sometimes must be done with a mind which is staggering under the weight of mental injury. So there are heroes today different from those who fought in ancient times.

On Fox News, I watch the appeals to give to our "Wounded warriors." Every day these appeals are on. If you watch the News on Fox in the late afternoon, you will see them. Pictures of people whose neurological function is very bad, not just those with missing limbs. I cry every time I see these people, or at least cringe in horror at what we have done. Is there anyone who can watch these things and just "be calm", take their psychotropic drugs, and say things are all right? How many people have to take a stiff drink, if they drink, to endure the pictures of the "wounded warriors"?

The novel 1984 told us that someday we would not be able to decide anything for ourselves. Our minds would be controlled so much that even at our deepest levels we would obey Big Brother. Technology would make it so. That isn't fully here, but I pray God to come soon to help prevent it.