Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Psalm 1 and Christians

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/graham/g314.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Psalm 1 and Christians

By Nathele Graham

Ron Graham was called home on March 14, 2013. He began writing this commentary before his death and had asked me, Nathele Graham, to continue his service to our Lord by finishing what he began.

The Psalms are probably one of the most read books of the Bible, but the least studied. King David wrote most of them and he was a man who took his joy, sorrow, anger, and confusion before the Lord. Many, many centuries have passed since the Psalms were written, but we still find strength and guidance in them.

When we are in need of comfort we go to the 23rd Psalm. When we commit sin and fall short of what we know God expects of us we humbly turn to Psalm 51. One of my favorite psalms is the first one:

“Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful” (Psalm 1:1).

The word “blessed” is translated from the Hebrew word, esher and it means happiness or blessedness. The psalmist tells what a blessed man doesn’t do. He doesn’t take advice or follow in the steps of someone who doesn’t love God. He also doesn’t stand in the way (follow) of sinners.

This means we are to be careful who you go through life with and the friendships we make. If we join ourselves to non-believers they will have a strong influence upon us. The “seat of the scornful” is the atheist mocker. Atheists not only deny the existence of God but also harass and make fun of believers.

We all need advice once in a while but if we go to someone who does not base decisions upon God’s ways we will get ungodly answers. The apostle Paul wrote many letters and one was written to Titus and it was written to advise him on how to be a better pastor. Paul had left Titus in Crete to bring order to the Ekklesia there. Crete was a rather wild place and Paul’s advice echoes Psalm 1:

“But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine” (Titus 2:1).

From there he goes on to tell how to advise older men:

“That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience” (Titus 2:2).

This is the kind of advice Christians need to take to heart. How about the women?

“The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed” (Titus 2:3-5).

This doesn’t sound like advice you will get from “Dear Abby.” This is solid Christian teaching. Next he tells Titus how to advise the young men.

“Young men, likewise exhort to be sober minded. In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you” (Titus 2:6-9).

People who do not know God cannot give godly advice, so to be happy one must walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly or follow their ways. Even believers can be walking outside the will of God and their counsel should be avoided.

“But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night” (Psalm 1:2).

Although the word “meditate” is used, this isn’t talking about the eastern religions that encourage you to empty your mind and allow whatever demon happens to be passing to fill the void. This means to study God’s Word and think about it day and night…to chew on it in order to understand and take delight in it. If you are following worldly ways you will never be truly happy.

When you please God, you find His peace. Sure, you may look at worldly people you know who seem happy and think they have things pretty well figured out, but do they have God’s peace? So many celebrities have fame and fortune, but the reality is they are not happy. So many take many drugs or drink to excess, always searching but never finding the blessed happiness they think money can buy. They are walking in the counsel of the ungodly. It would be so much better to delight in the law of the LORD.

“And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper” (Psalm 1:3).

Trees grow strong and tall. A tree that is near the water has an abundant supply of water and nutrients. We take shelter under its limbs, we cool in the shade of its leaves, and we are nourished by its fruit. Christians have a source of water that will never fail.

“In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:37-3 .

The more we allow the Holy Spirit to work in us the more fruit we will bear.

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is not law” (Galatians 5:22-23).

If we stand in the way of sinners or sit on the seat of the scornful we will never be like the tree planted by the rivers of water. We will not bear the fruit of the Spirit.

“The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away” (Psalm 1:4).

The chaff is the part of the wheat that is useless. The wheat is gathered from the fields but before it is able to be used for flour the chaff has to be removed. John the Baptist used the chaff as an example when he was asked if he was the Christ.

“John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable” (Luke 3:16-17).

There will come a day when Jesus will call His followers Home, and those who do not know Him as Lord and Savior will be left behind and burned in the fires of ****ation. It will be their choice, because today is the day to make a decision to accept Christ’s free gift of salvation. The offer is there for everyone, but it will not be forced upon anyone. It is a choice each individual has to make.

“Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous” (Psalm 1:5).

Ungodly people cannot stand upright before Jesus. Judgment will come all too soon.

“For it is written, ‘As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God’” (Romans 14:11).

Saint and sinner alike will bow before Jesus. The truth is, we are all sinners and no one is righteous. As Christians we know that our righteousness is only through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. The ungodly have a choice and can accept Him or reject Him. The sad truth is that many will never accept Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection and will be as the chaff thrown into the unquenchable fire.

Christians must stand strong on our faith and allow our example to influence those who have not found salvation. The lost of this world need to come to us for advice rather than us going to them. We need to take our advice and guidance for God’s Word.

“For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish” (Psalm 1:6).

Jesus made it very clear that He is the way:

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

That means that a guru cannot lead you to heaven, nor Mohammed, Joseph Smith, or a New Ager. There is only one way. Jesus is the Way. Do you know Him? If you are concerned about where you will spend eternity, don’t walk in the counsel of the ungodly. Their counsel will only lead to you to choose to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. Turn to God for guidance; seek the counsel of a Christ centered Christian. Our righteousness only comes from Jesus and our joy is sharing Christ’s finished work on the cross.

God bless you all,

Ron Graham

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven