Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther: January 6 2014

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Jan 6, 2013
Hi Esther,

I just want to start out by thanking you for your column. I read it every week and just this week I wondered how on earth you remain so grounded when the people around seem so oblivious to the possible end of their lifestyles, as we know life on earth today. Then reading your reply, I was struck by your compassion and commitment.

Onto my dilemma, which seems similar in fact to above, because some days I honestly feel like packing up and going home! I am just so sick and tired of banging my head against the proverbial brick wall! I watch my family around me and the tears flow, Esther. They know the Lord’s requirements, they even know the Rapture is ahead but oh how little time they spend dwelling on the implications others once it hits!

I am sure I am not alone in my battle. The Lord is definitely there and many other Christians are also there! My question is what more can I do?

I pray, I talk -- in fact my kids tell me I eat sleep and dream of that day! I honestly try not to concern myself too much with the salvation of my own children, because the Lord Himself has given me His promise to bring them to heaven (Jeremiah 31:16-17). But some days I interfere in God’s plan and out of frustration get angry and want to shake them up to the reality!

Thankfully those days are very few, and most times I am able to pray and remind the Lord of His promise and my soul is still! Esther, I weep and pray daily for those in the shopping malls, those driving along nonchalantly with no clue! I sometimes get so I cannot sleep for long periods in fact I try go to bed early but this hurt just keeps pressing in and I lay awake agonizing over the fate of those left behind!

I see the people running to and fro actually going nowhere and I listen to their plans which do not include Our Lord. I feel as though I cannot bear it! It is actually an agony to go to church and hear the pastor not give ONE warning, ONE altar call! I feel like jumping out of my seat in frustration! I am shocked at what I see around me and am devastated to know that that day will break soon!

I feel so absolutely helpless apart from the time spent in prayer. I look forward to leaving this world but it's like being torn apart to know that there are those who will be left behind. Is it normal? I know our Lord is in control and He will bring many fellow children into His Kingdom after the Rapture, but why would they want to be so stubborn and take the long way the difficult way?

I rejoice that our Lord’s provision for a great multitude are destined for salvation after the Rapture and pray that the many that I keep hammering while on earth will be joining me soon. I often feel excited to see just who out of the many I’ve mailed, texted and spoken to will be there, and it humbles my soul enough to make me double my efforts while there is still time. I appreciate and pray for each and every saint who labors in the field to bring in the harvest.

I spend a lot of time alone just talking to God that sometimes it feels I am so heavenly-minded as to be of no earthly use. Is this possible? Oh how my heart breaks over my fellow human beings who are being led like sheep straight into the devil’s slaughter house!

Have I lost my balance? Oh I pray not! I sometimes want to go and hide in a cave just to be with the Lord and not see the pain of those around me. The Lord has been so good to me, blessed me through many trials and tribulations and has kept me from many temptations and held my mind in His pathways!

Esther I am praying for you in these times where just being on earth can overwhelm even the saints.

Frustrated and Overwhelmed!

Dear Frustrated and Overwhelmed,
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and for your thoughtful prayers. All the glory goes to God for it is truly His grace and guidance that makes this ministry possible. The Lord is my strength and my refuge.

What you are experiencing is an obvious testament to these last days. The condition of the world is just how Jesus said it would be; a time of apathy and self-indulgence with little or no thought by even some professing Christians about His soon return or reaching others for Him. Instead, too many are concerned with keeping up with the latest social trends and expanding their wallets for selfish reasons.

I am sorry you are having these frustrations within your own family. Far too many people simply do not have true compassion and have a disconnected attitude when it comes to caring about others. It is also evident that many people are not saved. How we conduct our daily lives and treat others is a reflection of our lost or saved condition.

It is going to be difficult to find a lot of truly dedicated Christians becausewe are living in the last days (2 Timothy 3:1-9). If you do not find a sister in the Lord to fellowship with, you know you have Jesus to pour your heart out to. People will always let us down, but God never will.

Our perspective must change if we are to emotionally survive the disappointing dynamics of this cursed world. Instead of allowing the frustration of the situation take over our lives, we can use this time to grow deeper in our personal walk with the Lord and depend solely on Him. The sweet fellowship of the Lord will drown out our cries of exasperation and disappointment. So keep praying as you are but emotionally let go of what you yourself cannot change.

The idea that we can always have a strong support system and meaningful fellowship with others is not something we can count on. Far too many people are caught-up in lifestyles that place the Lord in the backseat instead of the driver’s seat. Try to think of the void with your family members as an opportunity to move yourself to a deeper level of prayer and communication with the Lord.

Through Him we are made strong by meditating on His Word day and night (Joshua 1: . As we deepen our relationship with Him we are freed from the mind-bending attitudes of others. We must allow Him to deal with those we cannot reach. It is through our fervent prayers by petitioning the Lord for others—that we can give our best. Remember, the Scriptures teach that the Word of God is more powerful than a two-edged sword (Hebrews 4:12).

Trying to talk some sense into a vessel that is filled with worldly distractions and self- indulgence is an exercise in futility. Praying is much more effective, so you are already on the right track. Keep praying! Part of the problem is the lack of leadership in the churches, the lack of true biblical teaching. You mention that your pastor does not even give altar calls or speak about the warning signs of these last days.

This is not uncommon although there still are some good churches where the pastor will give altar calls and teach directly from the Bible verse-by-verse. Please see if you can find a better church in your area. If not, then you might need to start a home Bible study—if you can gather together a few like-minded people.

I am perplexed by your citing, Jeremiah 31:16-17. That promise was to the people of Israel in that day. It is not a promise which we can claim today. Children who reach the age of accountability are not automatically saved because a parent is saved. If your children are preteens you should try to spend time with them in prayer and in reading the Bible. The Word of God tells us that faith comes by hearing and hearing comes by the Word of God:

“But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “LORD, who has believed our report?” So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God” (Romans 10:16-17).

Only the Lord knows the age of accountability for each child—depending on their maturity and ability to comprehend the need to make a conscious decision for Christ by being born-again. We are all individually accountable to the Lord to either accept Him or reject Him. If your children are teens or adults you can talk about the Lord when the Holy Spirit gives you an opening. Try to get them involved with you in serious Bible study. If they do not respond just keep praying and trusting in God to reach them.

No parent is given a guarantee that their children will be saved. Children are not punished for the sins of their parents and vice-versa:

“The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself” (Ezekiel 18:20).

And righteous parents cannot save their children by their righteousness:

“Even though these three men, Noah, Daniel and Job were in its midst, by their own righteousness they could only deliver themselves,” declares the Lord GOD” (Ezekiel 14:14).

“Even though Noah, Daniel and Job were in its midst, as I live,” declares the Lord GOD, ‘They could not deliver either their son or their daughter. They would deliver only themselves by their righteousness’” (Ezekiel 14.20).

It is evident that the Lord has given you a strong desire to reach the lost. Your compassion is extraordinary. Your obedience to share the gospel and warn others of the trouble ahead shows your deep love for the Lord. But instead of being frustrated by the blind leading the blind try to reach out to those who might actually listen.

Take a good look around your community and see if there is an opportunity where you can talk to people about the Lord. Share your testimony and then explain to them how they can be saved. A good gospel tract is helpful when trying to reach others. You can give them to people you meet when you are out.

You should give serious consideration to attending a different church, one that has an evangelistic outreach that you can be part of. If there are no churches where you live that have an outreach program ask your pastor to start one and volunteer to be part of it. If he says no, then your home Bible study group would be your next best option.

You are doing what all Christians should do – being heavenly-minded (Colossians 3:1-2). If you are not sharing the gospel when the HOLY SPIRIT opens the door, then you are of no earthly good. If you are sharing the gospel and no one is being saved that is not your fault. God saves souls. Our job is to sow seeds and share the salvation message. God will take care of the rest.

As long as you are in prayer throughout the day (Ephesians 6:18; 1 Thessalonians 5:17) and you are in the Word throughout the day (Joshua 1:8, Psalm 1:2; 2 Timothy 2:15) you are doing all you can. The rest is up to the Lord and the free will choices of others.

If you hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) and thirst for the Word (Psalm 42:1-12; 63:1) every day and live a holy life (1 Peter 1:15-16) and have walked in God’s steps (Job 23:12) that is all you can do. And if you consider how to stimulate others to love and good works (Hebrews 10:24-25) and they do not respond—it is not your fault, but keep praying for them.

Dear friend, you are doing what you are commanded to do. Trust God to do the rest. He knows best how to reach each person at exactly the right time. Your efforts may very well reap a great harvest. Your faithfulness will surely be rewarded. God bless you for your love and concern for those who are woefully lost.

Keep fighting the good fight and trust that the Lord is working in the lives of those whom you have held up before His throne in prayer. We might not see immediate results, but the preliminary groundwork is very important.

We must trust Him to do what we cannot. Being overly attached to the end-results of our labor is not something that will benefit us. (From therein stems your frustration.) Once you alert others to the lateness of the hour and have shared the gospel, let God take over. Be encouraged dear friend, your hard work will reap many benefits. And be sure to share the gospel with your children too, so they can make a personal decision for Christ when they are mature enough to do so.

“Thus says the LORD: “Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears; for your work shall be rewarded, says the LORD, and they shall come back from the land of the enemy” (Jeremiah 31:16).

In God’s love,

Esther

“Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses” (1 Timothy 6:12).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven