Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Mark Of The Beast

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AufUQajnG2M
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

The Mark Of The Beast

This video will show the biblical proof of what the Mark of the beast is, who is it for and what is going to happen to those who continue to rebel against the law of God. Truth Provided.

The Vatican - the first beast of Revelation 13 and the ***** of Babylon identified in Revelation 17 - will enforce its mark - Sunday rest - worldwide with the help of the United States.
The following link shows that the Vatican wants to enforce its mark
http://www.presentruth.com/2008/07/ca...

Satan has used and will use governments to force people to break God's commandments. Notice how Daniel refused to break the first commandment and was thrown in the lion's den by king Darius. However, because of his obedience to God's commandments, God protected him.

Satan's masterpiece will be to convince the world -- through the Vatican -- to accept his mark...Sunday rest. Why? He knows that if you break willfully any of the Creator's commandments, you sin (1 John 3:4) and sin leads to death (Romans 6:23), which is the opposite to the gift of eternal life through Christ Jesus. Satan wants you to die along with him since his fate is already known to him! The devil does not want you to have eternal life in Christ's kingdom. So he will use Sunday -- which is already known in today's so-called Christian world -- as his day of rest, and have it enforced, to make people sin and die!

This is what the Vatican says about satan's mark - Sunday:

"Sunday is our MARK of our authority [...] The church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact". — Catholic Record of London, Ontario. Sept. 1, 1923.

"Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change [from Sabbath to Sunday] was her act [...] and the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters." (from the office of Cardinal Gibbons, through Chancellor H. F. Thomas, November 11, 1895).

NO MATTER WHAT, DO NOT ACCEPT SUNDAY AS YOUR DAY OF REST WHEN SUNDAY LAWS ARE ENFORCED, REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME!!

Here's why:

From the King James Bible, Revelation 14:9-11 - And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark IN his forehead, or IN his hand,

The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

NOTE: The mark will be applied IN one's mind where the decision-making process occurs or IN one's hand, which symbolizes work and labor.

The mark of the beast is NOT the RFID chip. The RFID chip will be in all likelihood used in the enforcement of Sunday laws. Regardless, do NOT take the RFID chip. Currently, Sunday laws are being added to nations' constitutions for its future implementation worldwide.

Keep the 7th day Sabbath, which is the Creator's holy day (Isaiah 58:13-14). The Sabbath is to be remembered and kept holy from Friday evening at sunset to Saturday evening at sunset. As it is written in Exodus 20:8-11, Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

If we work on the Sabbath or do our own pleasure or personal business (Isaiah 58:13-14), we sin (1 John 3:4) and sin, if not repented of, leads to death (Romans 6:23). The commandments of the Most High stand forever (Psalm 89:34; Hebrews 10:16). The saints are those who keep the commandments of the Most High and the faith of His Son (Revelation 14:12).

The 'mark' is always first spiritual, that's why The mark of the beast has to do with breaking the commandments of God.
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: The Mark Of The Beast

Hi Steven, I find this quite interesting indeed, thanks! And the Church WILL fight tooth and nail to preserve Sun-day worship, not realizing it was a trap all along. I do believe there is a shaking going on!

Blessed Be His Name

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to post.

I must say......I don't necessarily agree with 100% with any ONE post on this site.

My purpose posting is to encourage, exhort everyone to read the bible for themselves and see if what they read, watch or are told on this site are TRUE.

I encourage everyone to read the BIBLE cover to cover and pray that the HOLY SPIRIT will teach you all things.

I have been a Christian for 17 years and have to admit I believed in a 7 year pre tribulation for almost 7 years!

I believed what pastors, teachers taught about the rapture and have found the more I studied and prayed the more God would reveal so I only say this to encourage everyone to read the bible for themselves and ask God to teach you the truth.

No ONE person has it all figured out we can all learn from each other.

PreWRATH rapture is not a popular position to have but I trust God will use this site to share the GOSPEL ( GOOD TIDINGS ) to those seeking the truth!

I had over 80 people with passwords on this site but most are not willing to post or if they did they were unwilling to study to see if the bible lined up with what they are taught.

I am grateful for those willing to study, share and discuss without personally 'feeling attacked'

The facebook page now has 770 ( seven hundred and seventy ) following the site now and it continues to grow. May God continue to use this site to share the truth. It may not be popular but at least we all want the same thing and that is GOD'S TRUTH not the doctrines of men.

Thank you Linda for taking the time to post, comment and share.

God Bless

Steven

WE ARE NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH.

THERE IS NO 7 YEAR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE.

Amen! That IS what I appreciate about you Steven, you are one of the most unbiased people I have come to know, in this short space of time. This is detected by the things you post. I wholeheartedly agree that this is your main goal...to lead all those choosing to indulge, to "search from the book of the Lord and read. Isa 34:16

Concerning the rapture! I do believe as you do that we have been told many lies, by our "spiritual leaders", just as the word says. And I am grateful that the Lord is showing me the TRUTH! We have to be willing to hear and receive it no matter how it goes against our comfort zones...that is the ultimate sacrifice for us. I believe things are happening right now, right before our very eyes, but we do not see it because we are waiting on the sequence of events we've come to expect for these many years.

I encourage ALL to "Stay ready to keep from having to GET ready", prepare for the worst and expect the best!

Blessings to you!

Blessed Be His Name

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

I am so dumbfounded by the depth of this deception that seems to have the masses
deceived. My spirit confirms and witnesses this very fact of this post! I believe with all my heart that this is the TRUTH! And I believe that it is TOTALLY Scriptural! The mark has been identified! The WORD is coming alive right before our eyes and speaking to all who will pay heed to TRUTH! This is the key. One has to want to know the TRUTH or they will not be spoken to in understandable communication by the Holy Spirit. We must keep learning, loving, and becoming more and more Christ like, although we all have short comings, together we can commune with Christ to inspire the TRUTH to all of mankind! This is the time to fight with all your armor on and never give up! Remember this, it is by his Spirit, not by our own power or might, that the fight will be won. It is time to STAND and be counted! I for one STAND with you my brothers and sisters to profess the TRUTH, and do so with the FAITH and love of Christ! AMEN!