Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "LIARS"...........ALL!

My point is made again. John , you claim that you have came out of Babylon. You call God a liar because it says in Revelation 12 that satan has deceived the "entire world". If you knew anything about the history of the so called "birthday of Jesus Christ" on the 25th day of December, you could SEE with your CARNAL eyes, that it is a deception perpetuated upon mankind to further draw him away from the true God of the Universe, that being Jehovah God Almighty, his son Jesus Christ, and, the Holy Ghost! You don't know why you celebrate this day. And you sure don't know why I do not! You can't! You haven't the knowledge of history on this subject! Or, you refuse to change your ways to conform to the truth, which would mean, giving up the traditions of men! We can converse on scripture if you like, but I refuse to cast my pearls. My knowledge is sound because I read it in the scriptures. And I have studied it for over 35 years while asking for the guidance of the Holy Spirit. You need to learn about Revelation and study Mystery Babylon before you say that you have "COME OUT OF HER"! The Bible doesn't lie! Only those of the 144,000 will not be fooled in the book of Revelation of Who Mystery Babylon is. They will be the ones that profess to the world, the TRUTH and are the warriors of God in the end times. They are not fooled nor can they be. And on one chooses to do this, they are picked by GOD and sealed by the Holy Ghost. They have no choice because they were born for this service and cause. Their lives have been shaped and their experiences have been formed to prepare them for this time in history. It is obvious to the world that they will not conform to it and the world hates them because of this message they bring to it. You should already know this because of your great understanding of the scriptures. ? No, I do not think you have come out of Babylon! You twist words to make them fit what you think they mean! I am not fooled by this, sorry! Next?

Gerlinda
John, your quote:

Does the Lord care about these carnal things? Not at all. The Lord is looking at the heart- He sees through spiritual eyes, not eyes of flesh- and if you truly follow Him, then so will you. Truly out of the carnal mind we must be delivered, and come to the spiritual Zion.

Then why does he tell Jeremiah to warn His people NOT to do as the Heathen do?

Because what the heathen were doing in their worship wasn't "in spirit and in truth" but their understanding was darkened by the carnal mind; this carnal understanding of god can't perceive the invisible, the spiritual- but like a beast it can only perceive those things it can sense, and touch and taste, and see: it bows down to a piece of lifeless wood because the image it can see, and touch and perceive with the carnal understanding

but the Lord says, come out of this understanding and have nothing to do with it. The carnal has no place in the temple of God, the carnal has no place in the kingdom of God, flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God as we know. But this all has to do with understanding- understand the Word of God carnally, or spiritually. For instance Jesus told Peter to feed His sheep- how do we understand this? Jesus bidding Peter to give carnal food to carnal sheep? Or spiritual food to spiritual sheep? Feed my lambs- does Jesus mean, with carnal food- or spiritual food? We know it is spiritually understood.

Of course Christmas itself is nothing but another carnal ritual which in the end should be abandoned altogether; but it is not a worshipping or such, and has nothing to do with the Lord's warning in that Jeremiah passage which is about understanding of God, and that these carnal images are not gods, not anything. But Christmas has nothing to do with worship or understanding of God: if people were claiming the Christmas tree is god, and "O Tree I implore thee hear my words!" then it would be what the Lord is saying "Do not do" but no one is saying that ever, and there is nothing here but the trappings of the carnal world.

But the apostle himself teaches concerning this carnal understanding that to the one who knows that the idol is nothing, there is even no condemnation in that he eat of the food sacrificed to idols- for he himself knows the idol is nothing, his mind and conscience being pure of guilt through the knowledge of God:

1Cor 8:4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
7 Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
8 But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.
9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.

so since I am sure that every Christian knows that the tree in his corner isn't God and is in no way condemned of God in any way, his conscience bearing witness; however, naturally if you view the tree as wickedness and idolatry then yes you will be defiled in conscience from bringing a tree into your home.

If God said it then, He means it still for today while we still live in this Carnal World.

Yes of course He always means what He says this is not a question of what are the words God is using, it is a question of, what is God meaning when He says what He is saying- and the scripture teaches there are two bodies and two minds and two understandings: a carnal and a spiritual: and God is a spirit and His Word is spiritual, and He means what He says to be understood spiritually, and not carnally.

Jesus said that you must eat His flesh and drink His blood. He meant that and He still means it today. But the question is: how do we understand His words? With the carnal mind and its carnal understanding? Or with the mind of the Spirit?

It's true that carnal things will happen- and to those in the carnal mind this will be (and is) the strong delusion; because they will see carnal things and mistake them for the fulfillment of spiritual things, and thus they will stumble at the stumblingblock, as is written. This is why it's important not to walk by sight, by the carnal eyes and the seeing of carnal things; but by faith, the eyes of the Spirit and the seeing of the invisible things.

The spiritual understanding will be all that is left in the end; the everlasting fire of the gospel will burn up carnal understanding and all of the confusion and division it causes- because truthfully there is only unity in the Spirit.

Michael
The first one refuses to COME OUT OR HER

Well wait, not so fast, I have come out of her- she being the pollution of sound doctrine with the leaven of the carnal mind. In spirit and in truth- not in flesh or works of the flesh: again flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom- the carnal mind cannot perceive the mysteries of God; for that they are spiritually discerned, as the apostle has written.

Christmas being a carnal ritual I abandoned it long ago but I'm not going to condemn someone for giving gifts to family and saying "Merry Christmas" with a tinseled tree in the corner- this is the leaven of the Pharisees, and this is spiritual Egypt of which the Lord said, Do not go down, nor trust in the shadow of Egypt: which shadow is the carnal commands given by the hand of Moses, of whom Jesus said, there is one that accuses you, it is Moses in whom you trust.

Michael
My point is made again. John , you claim that you have came out of Babylon. You call God a liar because it says in Revelation 12 that satan has deceived the "entire world".

It's of course very good to know what the scripture says. It's even better to know what else the scripture says. For instance here you cite the Revelation which plainly tells us that Satan has indeed deceived the WHOLE WORLD. Indeed true, and indeed the Word of Truth.

You may have missed this part though:

Joh 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

1John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1Jo 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

So you see, a disciple of Christ is not counted as "of the world" and is not- indeed cannot be deceived by the world or the things of the world, or the thoughts and understanding of the world. Having come out of the carnal understanding and into the spiritual understanding we have come out of the world and as such it is written:

Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Believe me I understand both your zeal for truth, and your disdain of the things of the world; but in this aspect your doctrine is not sound in that you simply try to replace one carnal understanding (carnal pagan rituals) with another (carnal Jewish rituals); but we must come out of this manner of thinking, and cast away the carnal understanding and all of its motions and deceptions: only the spiritual understanding will remain in the temple of God. Understand that "come out of her" is not a request that can be chosen or denied any more than "let there be light" could be chosen or denied. It is simply the act of the Sovereign Lord, and will come to each at the appointed time.

Bear in mind I'm in no way saying you are bad, or "hell bound" or a false prophet or any such thing; we are brothers, and I speak as a brother. These carnal things must needs perish from our thoughts through the work of the everlasting fire: the Word of God.

Michael
You don't know why you celebrate this day.

Again, I do not celbrate ANY holiday; simply because I have no care of the carnal things. Neither will I condemn a man before the time, nor advise any man commit to carnality and carnal understandings. Let every man be fully persuaded of these things in his own mind as is written Ro 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

The True Meaning Of Christ-Mass
They tell us that it is the season to be jolly. It is a time of ornaments, red and green decorations, silver bells, holly, mistletoe and colored lights. It is also a time of department store Santas calling out their universal mantra, "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas." Nearly all of the realm of so-called "Christianity" join in and repeat this same greeting, "Merry Christmas!"

Although we hear these words constantly as they resonate millions of times throughout the land, almost nobody understands what they are really saying. It is the purpose of this tract to take the words, "Merry Christmas" and examine the true meaning and essence of those words.

A true Christian would want to examine everything they say, because Jesus said in Matthew 12:36-37, "But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." We will now set aside all of the customs, glitter and traditions of Christmas, which were taken from pagan witchcraft and popularized by the Roman Catholic Church, and we will focus on the true meaning of the words, "Merry Christmas!"

The word "Merry" is simple to define. It unquestionably means to be happy, joyful and light-hearted. The word "merry" fits into the ambience of laughter and frivolity. This word "merry" by itself is innocent and innocuous enough, but as we will now see, it becomes heinously blasphemous when used with the word "Christmas."

Here let it be noted that most people think that the word, "Christmas" means "the birth of Christ." By definition, it means "death of Christ", and I will prove it by using the World Book Encyclopedia, the Catholic Encyclopedia, and a book entitled, The Mass In Slow Motion.

If you are an honest, sincere and discerning Christian, please read on; if not, you might as well stop right here. The World Book Encyclopedia defines "Christmas" as follows: "The word Christmas comes from "Cristes Maesse", an early English phrase that means "Mass of Christ." (1) It is interesting to note that the word "Mass", as used by the Roman Catholics, has traditionally been rejected by the so-called Protestants, such as Lutherans, Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, Pentecostals and so on. The word "Mass" is strictly a Catholic word and thus, so is "Christ-Mass."

It would stand to reason, that since all of these denominations love and embrace "Christ-Mass", that December 25th is the great homecoming day, when all of the Protestants become Catholic for a day. It would seem that all of the so-called "wayward daughters" of the Romish church return to their mother, the scarlet harlot. Thus, all of the so-called Protestant churches could sing to the Pope that popular song "I'll be home for Christmas."

As previously stated, the word "Mass" in religious usage means a "death sacrifice." The impact of this fact is horrifying and shocking; for when the millions of people are saying, "Merry Christmas", they are literally saying "Merry death of Christ!" Furthermore, when the fat man in the red suit laughs boisterously and says, "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas", he is mocking and laughing at the suffering and bleeding Saviour, who died for our sins. He does this while parents place their little children into his waiting arms to hear his false promises of gifts that he says he will give them. Consider what you are saying when you say "Merry Christmas."

What is so amusing about our Saviour's painful death? What is so funny? Why is Santa laughing? Why are you going along with it? Your words do count and Satan knows it. Yes, the word "Mass" does mean "death sacrifice", and to cement that fact, we will consider the definition of the inventors of the religious application of the word "Mass." I am looking at page 537 of the Catholic Encyclopedia, which says, "In the Christian law, the supreme sacrifice is that of the Mass." It goes on to say, "The supreme act of worship consists essentially in an offering of a worthy victim to God, the offering made by a proper person, as a priest, the destruction of the victim." (2) Please note carefully the word, "victim" of the Mass. The Latin word for victim is "Hostia" from which the word "host" is derived. The Mass, by definition of those who coined the word, is a sacrifice involving a victim. There is no other meaning for the word "Mass" or "Christ-Mass." On page 110 of a book entitled "The Mass In Slow Motion", we find the following words: "It is only with the consecration that the sacrifice of the Mass is achieved. I have represented the Mass to you, more than once, as a kind of ritual dance." (3)

In essence, the Mass is the ceremonial slaying of Jesus Christ over and over again, followed by the eating of his flesh and the drinking of his blood. The Mass is the death sacrifice, and the "Host" is the victim. This is official Roman Catholic doctrine, and "Christmas" is a word that they invented. Again, I ask, what is so merry about the pain, bleeding, suffering and death of Jesus Christ? Satan has done quite a job of getting millions of so-called "Christians" to blaspheme. What a deceiver he is.
Now you know the true meaning of the word "Christmas" or Mass of Christ. There is much more to know about this pagan holiday, and we will be glad to provide you with plenty of evidence that Jesus was not born on December 25th, and that Christmas is not only a lie, but is actually a witches' sabbat called "Yule" in clever disguise. Please contact us at the address below, and for the sake of your soul, flee from idolatry!

David J. Meyer

Acknowledgements:
01. World Book Encyclopedia, vol.3, p. 408, 1986 ed., World Book Inc., Chicago, IL

02. The Catholic Encyclopedia, R.C. Broderick, 1975 ed., Nihil Obstat, Richard J. Sklba, Censor Librorum. Imprimatur, Archbishop William E. Cousins, Milwaukee, WI.

03. The Mass In Slow Motion, Ronald Knox, 1948, Sheed & Ward, Inc., New York, NY. Nihil Obstat, E.C. Messenger, Censor Deputatus. Imprimatur, E. Morrogh Bernard, Vic. Gen.

Last Trumpet Ministries International
PO Box 806
Beaver Dam, WI 53916

Does the Lord care about these carnal things? Not at all

I just read John's response again and must disagree with him. Yes, the Lord does care because this activity falls right in line with the commandments that tell us not to have other gods before me. This doesn't mean you can have another god as long as it doesn't come before Almighty God, it means "no other god". Whatever takes the place of the Lord in your life or dominates your life such as the pagan holidays are an abomination to HIM. And, I sure hope, there isn't going to be a comment made that the Commandments no longer matter. While we are still mortal beings, we are to observe His Commandments to the best of our ability. They were written by the very finger of The Great " I Am" so who is modern man to say, "He doesn't mean that, we are free, we live by Grace?"

There's no idol at the center, an idol is worshipped as a god- anyone falling prostrate before their Christmas tree and cry "O Tree! O God! Go before me now and cast down my enemies O Tree! Hear me O Tree and I will tithe a tenth to thee!" Of course not. And the passage you are quoting continually is not about a Christmas tree it is talking about an idol:

Jer 10:3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.

This is describing the heathen going out and cutting down a tree, taking the wood, forming an image of their god, covering it with gold and silver, and then carrying it around and worshipping it and calling on it to help them in their doings. But these idols can't even speak or walk of themselves, the worshippers have to fasten nails to make sure they stand up, and carry them around because the image itself can't even move itself; they can't even speak- it's just a piece of wood and isn't a god, so the Lord says "Do not fear them" and he is not talking about a Christmas tree in any way, shape or form. No one fears a Christmas tree is going to smite them.

John, Every Christmas, we would stand in front of the tree or in a Christmas program and sing, "Oh! Christmas Tree, Oh, Christmas Tree in German. The song spoke about it's beautiful branches, being so green in summer time....so beautiful in winter time, etc. I remember how awed a child could get over the beautiful Christmas Tree.

The description is exactly what people do every December. They either buy the tree or go out and find one to their liking, cut it down, fasten it so it stands and decorate it.

I believe Jeremiah was told by God to warn the Children of Israel NOT to do these things. The Fir Tree is, especially offensive, because it is the kind of grove where the heathen would gather to do their pagan rituals. It is the Fir Tree which the Illuminati planted to replace the Sycamore that was destroyed at 9/11. Then to go out and bring one into one's home is making an effort to go against God's words to His people.

As Spiritual Israel, which I now understand Gentiles become when they become Believers along with the natural Israel Believers, we see so much more clearly what is meant by the Wild Olive Branch grafted into the Root of Christ along with the Natural Olive Branch. So, shouldn't we take heed to these words given by God through the prophet?

I think, one can go to the other extreme of making too much ridicule out of these words so that it let's people think it is all just harmless fun.

That season brings the most cherished of memories to most and the hardest pagan holiday from which to walk away. When you can do that, you have truly made a choice to follow God's warnings of "Don't do this, Don't do that" because that is what the pagans do.

As for the time when Jesus was born...does it matter? Apparently the Heathens have instilled their Sun god's birthday so strongly into the hearts and minds of Christians that they don't even care because they just can't give it up....even after they find out He was born in the fall of the year when the sheep were still in the pastures. .

As the days come closer to His return, why hang onto something that isn't even honoring the One Who Came and died for us?

Really, why do it?

Gerlinda

Friends,

Do you ever pray?
Do you truly BELIEVE Jesus Christ is REAL?
Do you believe satan is REAL?

DO YOU READ YOUR BIBLE?

If you answer, not sure, not much, or NO to any of the above, how can you worship God, with respect, enough to matter?

You have to READ, RESEARCH, PRAY for the HOLY SPIRIT to guide your studies, THINK, and LEARN HISTORY.......REAL HISTORY, and DIG, DIG, DIG, INTO ALL available forms of knowledge, to learn the "TRUTH"!

If you will do this, enough, you will be able to see the deception that has been foisted upon mankind by the DEVIL! God will draw close to your heart, and you will be shown right from wrong!

Jesus said about the end times, it will be just like it was in the days of Noah! ONLY 8 PEOPLE WERE SAVED THEN FROM DESTRUCTION!!!!!

There are probably 10, 20 , or 100, times more people on the earth NOW! But that is STILL going to be VERY FEW PEOPLE that are saved from destruction! This is a very SMALL percentage!

THINK about this! If this is the case, then the majority of todays population are (DECEIVED). That means that whatever is the popular thing going at this time and excepted by the masses of people, is WRONG, scripturally! Revelation 12:9.......satan has deceived the entire world!

Revelation says that there are witnesses that will be hated by the people because they don't want to hear the TRUTH! The truth is, holidays are NOT Holy Days! By using traditions of man and mans emotional weakness, satans church has mimicked God and led man astray from Gods days to keep holy. These days were instituted by God right in the beginning of mans history, and you can read about it in the old testament in Exodus. The feasts of the Lord are to be kept FOREVER! Just as the 10 commandments are for EVER!

Matthew 15:3...Why do ye also transgress the commandments of God by your traditions?
4.....For God commanded, saying, Honor thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

Jesus is asking them why they do not honor the fifth commandment. If the commandments mean nothing, then why did Jesus ask them why are they breaking them? He goes on to say,

Matthew 15:9....But in vain they do worship me, teaching for DOCTRINES the commandments of men.

Webster's Dictionary meaning for the word VAIN:

vain useless; unavailing; fruitless; empty; worthless; conceited.

Christmas is a tradition of man. It is a useless holiday used by satan to deceive the people into blasphemy, instigated by the Roman Catholic church under Constantine in 323 AD. Music, pageantry, commercialism, and LIES! All to mislead the worship of man back to satan himself.

Look it up on your computer on Wikipedia!

Jeremiah 10 explains the use of idols for worship as being a vain custom! The Christmas tree is a fit extention of Jeremiahs prophesy! It is useless. Would God have us do useless things in our worship of him? NO!

Again, we need to keep the 10 commandments to the best of our ability. It is our road map. But because man was such a hard head, Jesus came and simplified things for us with 2 commandments.

1. Love God with all your heart
2. Love your neighbor as yourself

The thing is, if we love God with all our heart, we will WANT to keep his commandments. Jesus knows us and if we try our best, we will be forgiven for our mistakes. The main thing is that we TRY! And the commandments are there for us as a road map to righteousness. We are saved by grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. But there are still rules that we are to live by:

James 2:17....Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18...Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19...Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20...But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Read on through verse 26 for further understanding.

PRAY IT OVER.........and Come out of her my people!

And God Bless,
Michael