Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Last Days Revisited Part One: The Gradual Fulfillment of the Times

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/chudi1.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

The Last Days Revisited Part One: The Gradual Fulfillment of the Times

By Paul Chudi

Looking back through history it’s amazing what you will find. There are a lot of hidden gems throughout the ages that shows that God is still at work during this dispensation. We live in a Godless era. An era of self, an era in which men are lovers of themselves rather than loving each other and their maker.

Before continuing let’s take a brief look at what our Lord and Savior Yeshua (Jesus Christ), had to say about the last generation before the Rapture. Our Lord said a lot and I will only cover a few. I would also like to implore you to do a brief run through world history (at least 30 years back or farther) to see whether or not these events are taking place. What’s interesting though is the level at which what the Lord warned us about is happening today.

“Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire” (Jude 1:7).

Homosexuality by default has already been legalized in America. A key part of DOMA was struck down in June. DOMA once defined marriage as between a man and a woman. However the Supreme Court has overruled that and now any gay couple that is “married” in a licensing state will have their “marriage” recognized in all 50 states.

“I will scatter you among the nations” (Leviticus 26:33a).

Israel became a nation again on May 14, 1948. The books of Leviticus, Deuteronomy and Ezekiel said that Israel would be scattered, preserved and then return to their rightful place. This has already taken place. The Jews over many centuries were scattered over many nations across the world. But they gradually returned to Israel and the nation of Israel was proclaimed in 1948.

This fulfillment of this prophecy shows without a doubt that the Bible is God’s inspired Word. Deuteronomy chapter 28 spoke of Israel’s future. Ezekiel summed it up well here: “Thus says the Lord God: ‘I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel’” (Ezekiel 36:24).

“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come” (Joel 2:31).

There is a certain rare event that will take place celestially next year. God sometimes uses signs in the heavens to grasp the attention of the faithful. He is a God that never changes; He used the star of Bethlehem as a beacon for the birth of Christ and there was also darkness after his death. Genesis 1:14 says:

“And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.”

Satan as usual has attempted to corrupt the proper purpose of signs in the heavens through a form of witchcraft called astrology which pertains to studying constellations for one’s self which gives no glory to God at all. However God’s Word can never be silenced. Let’s take a look at the upcoming blood red moons (tetrads) and how it relates to Bible prophecy.

A “tetrad” is a rare series of four blood red moons. This will only happen in 2014-2015. It’s also a historical rarity and will all occur on significant Jewish feast days. Pastor Biltz discovered that the last time it happened was in 1967, the year of the Six-Day War when the Temple Mount was captured, and the one before that was just after Israel became a nation in 1948, both historical and prophetic years.

As many may know the third temple has yet to be built. However in the future the Antichrist will not only sit in the third temple but proclaim himself, to be god in it. Keep in mind that the third temple is the last thing the Jews have yet to recapture. They regained their nation, they regained their capital and now they need their temple. In 2014-2015 there will be 4 lunar eclipses and 2 solar eclipses, all on Jewish holidays, including Rosh Hashanah in 2015.This will not happen again in this century. Bible scholar, Scott Clarke, explains this using Scripture in great detail.

However, am I saying that certain events must take place within that time frame? Absolutely not, it’s impossible to know for sure when the Rapture will occur. However for the faithful in Christ the season is noticeable. There are things that are happening now that has never before occurred in history. The Bible talks about a one-world-system in which one man will reign supreme at the top of this global empire. Keep in mind that in this current system that would be impossible. But if the old order of things were eradicated and a new world order were to emerge then it would be totally possible.

Throughout the financial world the modern most obvious concern is the US debt margin since the dollar is the world reserve currency. Since 2008 there has never been a solution to America’s debt problem other than amassing more debt. We are currently over 17 trillion dollars in debt. Recently Benjamin Bernanke for the first time ever wanted to taper off quantitative easing a fancy word for printing money out of thin air which devalues the dollar. The only reason why the economy hasn’t imploded yet is because interest is being kept low artificially.

But the problem is that mathematically it cannot be sustained for much longer since there is a liquidation ratio. Also there are other factors in the economy like the derivatives market. The point is very few people know how volatile things are right now. After all how many people saw the financial crisis in 2008 coming? If there was a time to here cricket’s it would be now because I know it was few if any. So as you can see either way there is a set time frame. This charade of godlessness will not last forever so it’s up to us to live for Christ and proclaim the gospel, especially now. The bema seat judgment could happen anytime now and it is my prayer that we all finish the race with Christ triumphantly!

There’s another thing that I’d like to mention from the news that I’m sure you would find intriguing. If you haven’t heard already John Kerry and President Obama have been working vicariously to issue a peace plan (two-state solution) for Israel and the Palestinian’s.

The chaos in the Middle East has lasted for decades, and Obama and Kerry are hell bent on being the first ones to accomplish what no one else has. So much so that John Kerry even gave it a nine month time frame which interestingly ends in April of next year.

Let us keep our eyes open in Christ because truly He is coming quickly.

Shalom

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven