Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Facing the Truth Part 5 Final

And for futher support of this Lying Wonder:

Eze 36:1-8
“36 Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD: 2 Thus saith the Lord GOD;
Because the enemy hath said against you, Aha, even the ancient high places [Jerusalem]are ours in possession:

3 Therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they have made you desolate, and swallowed you up on every side, that ye might be a possession unto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken up in the lips of talkers, and are an infamy of the people:

4 Therefore, ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, to the desolate wastes, and to the cities that are forsaken, which became a prey and derision to the residue of the heathen that are round about; 5 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea [Edom],

"which have appointed my land into their possession" [Rev 2:9 & 3:9] with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

6 Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen: 7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame. 8 But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel;

"for they are at hand to come."

Please put all of your pre-conceived notions aside and pray for understanding to this truth. Christ wants us to know. He promised He would break us off too.

Romans 11
“18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness:

"otherwise thou also shalt be cut off."

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these,

"which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?"

Does this not make any sense to us? This is a warning! If we think we are saved and rapture ready, and yet believe and have used scripture to convince ourselves that we have replaced His people, by totally ignoring these and the many other passages of scripture concerning them, by ignoring the truth of who they are; we need to go into our prayer closets and repent! Repent for our ancestors as well. We need to recognize our true thoughts, question what foundation our faith is built upon and ask Christ to lay them bare. Don’t take part in the hand He is using to inflict the pain of discipline on His people.

It is what it is! Contrary to the lies we have been told. We all just want the truth, or do we? This is not about a superior race, but about the truth being told. There has been a conspiracy so vast it will make your head spin. I always thought 2 Thess 2:9-12 was for a future time after the rapture perhaps. But the delusion that has befallen the “Church” is the epitome of what is to come.

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be ****ed who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I am truly overwhelmed with emotion and wonder, that we could have been deceived in such a way that by no power of our own, and ONLY by the power of Christ, can the blinders be taken away from our eyes. All one must do is ask, since they [the karzars] have been back in the land [pretending to be the people of God], has peace come to them? NO! Has He joined Israel and Judah together and the world now know who the true Israelites are? NO! Is there no more hunger, no more pain in Israel? NO! Has He returned? No!

According to scripture His people are under the curse and will not see Israel again until He redeems them at His coming. So, why are these people there, at this time, claiming they are the chosen ones? And who are they?

Christ Himself gives us the answer.

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” Rev 2:9

“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

Lamentations 4 - Zions Degradation:
King James Version (KJV)

6 For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her. 7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5
King James Version (KJV)

5 Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach. 2 Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens. 3 We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers are as widows. 4 We have drunken our water for money; our wood is sold unto us. 5 Our necks are under persecution: we labour, and have no rest.

6 We have given the hand to the Egyptians, and to the Assyrians, to be satisfied with bread. 7 Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities. 8 Servants have ruled over us: there is none that doth deliver us out of their hand. 9 We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness.

10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine. 11 They ravished the women in Zion, and the maids in the cities of Judah. 12 Princes are hanged up by their hand: the faces of elders were not honoured. 13 They took the young men to grind, and the children fell under the wood. 14 The elders have ceased from the gate, the young men from their musick. 15 The joy of our heart is ceased; our dance is turned into mourning.

16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned! 17 For this our heart is faint; for these things our eyes are dim. 18 Because of the mountain of Zion, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it. 19 Thou, O LORD, remainest for ever; thy throne from generation to generation.

Job 30:30
King James Version (KJV)

30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Everyone knows that when a black person is real sick, their skin get’s darker, sometimes they can be unrecognizable.

Concerning Christ:
King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 1:14-15
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

This is the hard pill for most people. Most bibles have had the word black completely taken away…why? All I want is the truth!

Now ask yourselves, and go find out who is Cesare Borgia, and how was he presented to the world?

My prayer for my brothers and sisters is this:

With praises and glory to the Most High God, creator of the universe, who through Christ, created all things that are made. I plead with You, that the eyes of my family, friends and all who call upon Your holy name, will read and understand this truth and will come before You Lord in utter humility, and allow You to bring all things in darkness to Your marvelous light. To share what I have found with the family of God Lord, You know will not be easy, but is necessary. Many will kick against the goads of Your Holy Spirit because it is too unbelievable to even imagine. Father, we are at a critical time on earth right now and nothing is as it seems. Do not let us continue in the ways of the heathen Lord, shake us out of our slumber, to live faithfully in righteousness and truth until our time here is over. Call us all to Your service in full submission and surrender. Forgive us our iniquities and renew a right spirit within us. May the foundation we think is firm and You Lord find it to be wanting, please Lord, lay it bare so that we can conform totally to Your ways.

A few months ago, I had a dream, I can’t remember it vividly now, but the effects of it held on, and to this day I have not forgotten the depth of wailing I experienced, after I called my friend at work to share with her what had happened. I shared that He had placed this heavy sensation in my soul that I was about to go through something. I have been one who was VERY sure of my confidence in Him, in regard to my knowledge of the word and my relationship with Him, that no one could touch. The sensation was so strong I wailed with intensity of tears and sorrow, not knowing what was coming. And He has delivered. As I stated before, I have been shaken to the core of my being. I want all of my brothers and sisters to think about this and go to Him in prayer that He may reveal all He wants you to know, at such a time as this. This is truly a LYING WONDER to BEHOLD, and it is He that keeps me strong…For I Cry Daily.

May God Bless You All,

Blessed Be His Name

Re: Facing the Truth Part 5 Final

Hi Linda,

Still having my days taken over by other care, I read over all 4 parts of your post here and wonder just how many bible readers will see how much truth there is in your work. If they understood the division of the sons of Noah into the white, red, black races as told in Enoch, they would get to first base into the fact that Israel includes many people but there is another group, who, as you describe the Edomites, false converts to Jewish Religion, as it was, during those day, who make up the group I'll simply title The United Nations. However, within that group are the ones that had Hitler trying to bring about the Ayrian Race, the so called perfect race of Lillie white skin, blonde hair & blue eyes. They have their ties to Persia, would you believe and that will be the next conquest to make Jerusalem their own. Then we can't forget the Fallen Angels and their off-spring who, no doubt, make up those of the elite. They believe themselves as Lilly white and beautiful as the Nordic Tribes because the angels looked like them, supposedly. That must be the effort to bring a Super White Race. Instead in their ugliness, they brought about the many ugly, pagan practicing people within all of the races. Is it any wonder, we must be Born-Again to bring our DNA back to the DNA of our Heavenly Father?

I will be getting back to all of those post and probably have some questions. Oh, I did look up the wretched, Illegitimate son of the pope, who killed his own father and then began to head up the Templars. It has always been there, hasn't it but only now coming to light to a few of us.
I know where you are going with this, much truth, hopefully not smeared by those wanna-bes that do not qualify. You are so right that The Father has left his people for a little while but prophesied that He would bring them back into the Land and it isn't the true Jews yet: as you say most are the Russian converted Jews but are not Jews at all but of the Synagogue of Satan.

Back to this later, thanks. great post, lots of time put into it.
PS No, I did not know a sick black person got more black; even to the point of being unrecognized. I see this among white, they become more pale, almost onion skinned. Interesting!

Later,
gerlinda