Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Launch Out!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/stephens50.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Launch Out!

By Tom Stephens

Our Calling Is to the Lost:

Approximately 2,000 years ago a path was formed on this earth, a wide path which appears to be attractive to the masses. If you could look from the spiritual realm on this earth from a satellite, you would see this path leading to the edge of a very sharp cliff. Multitudes are walking off the edge into what appears to be burning sulphur. As they fall into this burning element they begin to scream in agony. The wailing seems never to end. Millions of voices, filled with horror and agony fill the darkness as men, women and children—who are over the age of accountability—all wander aimlessly into this pit.

Some even appear to dive into it as if they believe it to be their own salvation from this earth. What is really horrifying about this perplexing and traumatic event is the certainty of a sign, a warning first seen hundreds of miles away from the danger point. As the populace emerges onto this path there is a sign warning them about the danger ahead. Then periodically, another warning sign appears before them. As they near the edge, the signs begin to blink brightly. These signs are supported by others in emergency vehicles, attempting to call the masses from the wide path. These signs and emergency vehicles are in different places for different souls (according to where each had entered onto the wide path). These deterrents are the servants of the Lord who are running the race of liberty for souls.

Most of the souls caught up in this destructive plight fail to notice the warning signs but rather keep their focus straight ahead as if there is something great and majestic awaiting their arrival. Only a few notice the warnings and heed them. They appear to be very weary, noticing with each step taken, their dream of a grand destination evades them. These few will take the exit ramp.

This path is real. What you are seeing in your mind is happening right now. Millions are literally walking off the edge of this cliff into a burning hell every day, never to see another warning sign. They have given up all hope of salvation.

The Scriptures say all men will die, and after this comes judgment (Hebrews 9:27-2 .

My intention here is not to win you to the Savior. I'm betting if you are still reading this article you must be in Christ already. Rather, I seek to exhort you.

This earth and her people have entered into a new era, a very dangerous time. You ask, “What can I do, I am only one person? I suggest you read Christ’s crucifixion in the gospels. Study Psalms and Isaiah concerning Messianic prophecies. Review the things that happened just before and during the glorious resurrection of Jesus Christ. After you find a new love and adoration for your Master, renew your faith in His resurrection. You will have victory over the things of this world. I ask you to become a bondservant for this Jesus. Not just a servant. I said: bondservant.

Bondservant, what is that? (Exodus 21:1-6.)

Doulos, is a Greek word meaning: bondservant. Many do not understand the role of a bondservant in relation to our Master Jesus. Americans instinctively cringe at the thought of servitude, slavery or bondage. And no wonder since our country was founded on freedom, in the very act of breaking away from servitude to the King of England. A dictionary definition of a bondservant is someone bound to labor without wages. A synonym of bondservant is slave.

“Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years shall he serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him. If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself. And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free: Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an awl; and he shall serve him forever” (Exodus 21:1-6).

A bondservant is one who chooses to serve his Master till death. He will forever wear the mark of this Master. He is obedient to the death, not fearing that death. He accomplishes all of the Master's will for his life because of a love called, “agape.” There are no loose ends, frustrations, or indecisions. Eternity for the bond servant is marked with many rewards at the Mercy Seat of the Master.

The first judgments given to the children of Israel (after the Ten Commandments) were the instructions about servants. But there is something interesting mentioned in verse 5:

“But if the servant plainly says, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free.” This is a big decision, a choice for life. The judges (v. 6) were present to witness the servant’s willingness to become a bondservant to the master, his willingness to give up his freedom to the master, to work for the master and to do his will. Why would anybody not want to be set free? So, why be under the bondage of a master?

This is why: "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength” (Deuteronomy 6:5). “This is life in the Spirit of the Lord” (Mark 16:16).

The children of Israel were servants: “For the children of Israel are servants to Me; they are My servants whom I brought out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God” (Leviticus 25:55).

Moses was a servant: God Himself says so. “Not so with My servant Moses; He is faithful in all My house” (Numbers 12:7).

David was a servant: “I am Your servant; Give me understanding, that I may know Your testimonies. (Psa. 119:125). Make Your face shine upon Your servant, And teach me Your statutes” (Psalm 119:135). “Your word is very pure; therefore Your servant loves it” (Psalm 119:140).

New Testament Bondservants

Jesus was a Servant: “To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities” (Acts 3:26) .

Jesus’ disciples became servants: “Jesus said, “Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you shall be your servant; “And whoever of you desires to be first shall be slave of all. “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many” (Mark 10:43-45).

Jesus came to serve: “For who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves? Is it not he who sits at the table? Yet I am among you as the One who serves.” (Luke 22:27)

Jesus is our example: “We are to do as He has shown us. Jesus took the form of a bondservant, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men” (Philippians 2:7).

Jesus came to do the will of His father: “Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come. In the volume of the book it is written of Me.” “To do Your will, O God’ “(Psalm 40:7; Hebrews 10:7b). We must allow God to have all authority in our lives. We do this because of our love for our Master.

Jesus’ apostles became servants: “The apostles were bondservants Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God” (Romans 1:1).

“Paul and Timothy, bondservants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, with the bishops and deacons” (Philippians 1:1).

“James, a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad: Greetings” (James 1:1). Notice, James had no problem with saying, a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.

“Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ. To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 1:1).

“Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ” (Jude 1:1).

What’s My Point?

Christians believe in eternal life, heaven and hell, in the resurrection of Jesus and His Second Coming, as well as the parting of the Red Sea, Elijah calling down fire from heaven, and a long list of other miracles. You would think that people who base their lives on such radical ideas about the miraculous would be drawn like magnets to the supernatural. But none of these biblical miracles make us uncomfortable because they are conveniently removed far from our present experience, either in the past or the future. The truth is, most Christians are generally terrified of things they claim to love, hope for and believe.

God wants you and me to enthusiastically embrace His glorious benefits in our lives. The Scriptures are full of instances where angels who appeared before men, first said to them, “Do not be afraid” (Daniel 10:12; Luke 1:13, 30; 2:10). We are not used to dealing face to face with spirit beings. And angels can be very scary beings! Because God knows and understands this, He insures all of His messengers will soothe our “out of control” hearts with a reassuring, “Do not be afraid.”

When the reality of broken, shattered lives begins to affect your comfort zone, the power of God, available through His Holy Spirit will become something to be desired. The following words of conviction by Frances Roberts, captures this thought:

Christians have touched only the fringes. We have lingered upon the shore lines. There is yet time for us to launch out upon the vast areas of His love, mercy, mighty and limitless resources. If we desire to enter into all that He has for us, we must walk by faith, even as Peter asked to walk upon the waters.

We should relinquish all our cares for self. Thoughts of self-preservation must be cast aside, for Jesus longs to carry and sustain His own children. He will accomplish more than we can imagine as He molds us.

We cannot take even the first step in our own strength, for we are not able in ourselves – even as flesh is unable to walk the way of the Spirit. His arm is able uphold us, and the power of His Spirit shall bear us up . . . so, be not fearful, but believing.

Therefore…we will begin seeking His face immediately. We will cultivate an attitude of willingness and expectancy. The Holy Spirit wants to co-labor with us through grace in the winning of multitudes who continue to walk off the ledge into eternity. We should not put off walking in faith any longer. God’s grace to co-labor with the Holy Spirit is longing and waiting for all men!

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light” (Matthew 11: 28-30 ).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven