Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good seed and tares

Bruce Warner:
There is ONLY ONE TRUE RAPTURE POSITION taught in the Scriptures, and if one does NOT believe it and teaches another DOCTRINE OTHER THAN OF CHRIST they are a tare.

Then some here could be tares, as for me I haven't given my rapture position let alone teach it.
And I don't agree with your statement. Someone giving their understanding of the rapture from their studies is not going against the doctrine of Christ, if they are wrong, it is their understanding right or wrong. God dosn't condemm us because we don't know the Bible perfectly. Saved Christians teach all different positions of the rapture because that's what they believe from their studies, those who are wrong, they are just wrong in their understanding. All will know when changed in the twinkling of an eye (and then you will know as you are also known 1 cor 13)we know little til then. Are they teaching it or giving their understanding of it, as is asked at this forum.

You and others condemn them but I won't get on that path.
warren

Steven:
I will leave you with this scripture

33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

Sounds like pre tribbers doesn't it

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord............

And also. Jesus said:
Mat_7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
warren

Hi Warren,

With all due respect No it does not sound like a pre tribber.

Also No offense but you have clearly stated that you will NOT watch the videos I recommended you basically said your mind is made up and are not interested in watching the videos or reading the articles so I really am not interested in discussing the rapture timing with you since your MIND IS MADE UP.

As I have repeatedly asked people before commenting on a article, posting or video please watch them in their entirety.

You have refused to do this (one of the rules on this site )so I really do not see a point in discussing the rapture on this site with you.

God Bless

Steven

Steven:
you have clearly stated that you will NOT watch the videos I recommended

I clearly never said that, I watch some videos, not all.

Steven:
you basically said your mind is made up

I never even implied that, my mind is open to all things that I am not certain off, the timing of the rapture is one of those things.

What I did say is that I won't have anyone's belief rammed down my throat, I come to belief on doctrine through reading the bible with the Spirits help, others to can be helpful by giving their views and studies, giving is the key word there, not insisting.

Steven:
As I have repeatedly asked people before commenting on a article, posting or video please watch them in their entirety.
You have refused to do this (one of the rules on this site )

I haven't commented on any of the articles or videos that you posted.
warren

Hi Warren,

This was posted earlier.....links to videos and articles.

You refused to view them.....and suggest they are being shoved down your throat.

So when you decide to watch them let me know....

I know you can say they are being shoved down your throat so you can refuse to watch them.

That is your view and your way of ignoring them.

I recommended them for edification.

As you say you will let the HOLY SPIRIT lead you.

So let me know if the HOLY SPIRIT leads you to watch these.

Yes you have not posted on any of the articles yet but you are saying that you believe in a pre tribber position without saying it right?

When you want to be sincere and also say what you really believe and not hide it let me know.

I'm not ashamed of the Gospel nor sharing my view of what I believe because it really is important.

I look forward to when you can and will be transparent.

God Bless

Steven

Steven

Hi Warren,

Since you seem to have made a general state about the timing of the rapture and connected with the salvation issue.

I think they are both DISTINCT and Different and are both important but for different reasons.

If you are wrong about SALVATION then you will spend eternity in hell.

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SAVED. (Repent turn from sin and ask Jesus to take your place for your transgression of sin )

WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH.

This is a simple statement and can be elaborated but for brevity I trust you can agree on those two statements.

---------------

Now about the timing of the rapture is important and many reasons if you scan the site will give you reason why.

First of all the PRE TRIBULATION rapture position is a false teaching if you look at several posts on this site and here are some links you can do your own homework.

Link Number One : http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=911697&cmd=show

We are not appointed to Wrath but we will endure trials and tribulation in this life.

Please see Scofield Bible , C I Scofield, John Darby and Samuel Utemeier.

Joe Ortiz whom you can hear on this site will give good explanations.

Steve Wohlberg has a series of video that are worth watching as well.

Now Steve Wohlberg is a 7th Day Adventist ( I do not subscribe to 7th Day Adventist Doctrine ) but his teaching on the rapture, who Israel is are worth watching. here is a link to those videos enjoy.
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=917380&cmd=show

Lastly another set of videos worth watching would be the Robert Van Kampen Pre Wrath Rapture videos
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=912567&cmd=show

Some very good charts and scriptures in a 10 lesson study worth reviewing would be

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=913932&cmd=show

Are there errors in any of these videos? ( yes of course but the main points can still be viewed for study )

When viewing these videos think about "eating the meat and spitting out the bones".

God Bless

Steven

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD

JESUS IS GOD

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things
KJV

Ps 122:6

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
KJV

Steven:
You refused to view them

You have already said that, and I have already answered I have refused nothing.

Steven:
As you say you will let the HOLY SPIRIT lead you.
So let me know if the HOLY SPIRIT leads you to watch these.

warren:
I come to belief on doctrine through reading the bible with the Spirits help

Steven:
When you want to be sincere and also say what you really believe and not hide it let me know.
I'm not ashamed of the Gospel nor sharing my view of what I believe because it really is important.
I look forward to when you can and will be transparent.

I haven't once been insincere, and I'm not obliged to tell you all I believe, I may one day. I did say that you are pushy didn't I.
I'm not ashamed of the Gospel because I haven't shared everything with you, which is your implication.
I personally think those implications are juvenile and unchristian.
warren

Warren,

I did not come to your site to dialogue....

You asked for a password.

Now if you just want to view fine.

Please do not ignore a simple request to share your position and then call it pushy.

If you want to dialogue on this site everyone is not afraid to share their thoughts and opinions of their position on the rapture.

This site is part of that reason hence the http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

If you do want to share your position on the rapture please make sure you back it up with scripture.

Make sure that you do your best to use scripture in context and not a pre text.

If you still want to call me childish and juvenile then you can move on ( yes that means do not post on this forum ) and I'm sure there are a lot of other sites that would love to have you on their sites that are more from a pre tribber (or whatever position you take ) view point.

God Bless

Steven

Steven, You can say I'm insincere etc which is untrue (lies).
and I cannot say "I personally think those implications are juvenile and unchristian."
which is true.

Ok, it's not right, but it's your site, you push the buttons.
warren

Hi Warren,

Please do not post on this site anymore.

I prefer people who have nothing to hide about their position to post on this site.

I also prefer to read post from people who are straightforward and do not feel they have to outwit you with words.

I am very confident that out in the internet you will find the website that is just for you.

Go in peace.

God Bless

Steven

Steven
I prefer people who have nothing to hide about their position to post on this site.

I also prefer to read post from people who are straightforward and do not feel they have to outwit you with words.

Lying insinuations are lies.
You really should stop lying.
Repentance may not be there for continued and purposeful lying.

Mat_3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
warren

By Posting on this site Warren,

After I have asked nicely not to post and hacking this site after I banned your ID says everything I need to know about you.

I am reporting your hacking this site to the hosting company of this site.

Please go bother someone else do not post or contact me or this site again.

Thank you

Steven

Steven
After I have asked nicely not to post and hacking this site after I banned your ID says everything I need to know about you.

Steven, truly you know very little.
warren

Hi Warren,

I don't claim to be a computer whiz or use the talent's that God gives me to harass people either.

I also do not go where I'm not welcome.

I'm sure that your superior knowledge and expertise for your behavior and hacking this site will go along ways before God.

May he have mercy on you and your childish harassment.

Now go away before God really does do something to you for your harassment and hacking this site.

The LORD rebuke you.

I will do what I can to have this site ban you.

You are not welcome here.

Steven

Steven
Now go away before God really does do something to you for your harassment and hacking this site.

The LORD rebuke you.

Steven The Lord dosn't answer lies, He dosn't know liars.

Steven
Please do not post on this site anymore.

I decided there is nothing much here to learn two days ago, but you keep posting to me.
warren