Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ARTICLES ABOUT ISON ( WORMWOOD?) BEFORE IT WAS BIG NEWS

Pattie,

You have done a load of investigating on the facts of Ison; such a great job. Much, I had picked up in bit and pieces in prior months and before this past week, I would have picked this time as the possible Rapture time from now through Passover 2014 at the latest. I based my conclusion, as I've stated before, upon David Flynn's book that has 2013 with a tiny bit of time as the end of earth's complete time. All of the Houses of the Zodiac have gone through their allotted time and now we are in the Age of Aquarious, the Golden Age. In his figuring, he has shown. during the days that Jesus was crucified, it was during the time in the heavens when Draco occupied and ruled. Soon Draco, will no longer be holding that position in the heavens. Is it because he is finally kicked out taking 1/3 of his rebels with him> I saw the Rapture happening before Passover was over and no later than Passover. I recall that VP of O's saying that there would be a war there and it would be no longer than 90 days. I can't imagine what 90 days that would be. The final Feast Months of war against Israel by all of Dan and His cohorts happening during the Fall feast to be met with the Return of Jesus Christ is a real possibility since He returns at those 10 days feasts. .

I also knew that Dan and Emphraim & Mannasha (spl?), the two 1/2 sons of Joseph and his Egyptian son were part of the Edomite nations that would come against the rest of the tribes of Israel. We both agree that is a 1/3 of Israel saved. The others that live in Isrel are not of these people or have become so twisted in their following after the ways of Satan that there is no hope for them. Many, many Moslems live in Israel and consider it the best place to live in the whole of the Middle East. They all need to find Yehsua as their Saviour or They will not be saved.

I can't tell you how happy I am to have had you put all of this together as good solid research. Somehow, I missed this on Doves and so happy you switched over her to provide it with us.

I'll be back to reading this again,
I'm tired and who knows how bad the spelling is so please forgie
thanks you much

Blessings,
gerlinda