Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ISON is Wormwood and is established by two witnesses

Link of article or video : http.//www.removetheveil.com/ison

Posted on September 29, 2012 by RTV

Comet ISON is predicted to be 15x the brightness of a Full Moon, visible during daylight. It will make a close approach to the Sun Nov 28, 2013; perhaps breaking up as it passes within roughly 1 million miles. It’s near parabolic orbit leads astronomers to believe this is its 1st approach to the Sun. ISON is an Anglo-Saxon, Norman French, Old English derivation of “Joseph” meaning “Adding or Increasing”. “And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp…” Rev 8:10 Comet means “Long Haired Star”. Whether this “Star” is the prophesied “Wormwood” of Rev 8:11 remains to be seen, but the timing is worth being aware of.

Dan 8:14 spells out 2300 days from Daily Sacrifice to Cleansing of the Sanctuary. 1260 days, 42 months of 30 days of “Great Tribulation” begins with the Sticks Joseph-Ephraim and Judah (Eze 37:16), the Temple Altar and Court of Gentiles (Rev 11:1), the Beasts of the Sea and Earth (Rev 13) and the “Transgression of Desolation” (Dan 8:13). These are all describing the same event from different perspectives. The 5th Trumpet at Rev 9:11 is clearly spelled out as 5 months (150 days); the 6th Trumpet is 13 months +1 day +1 hour (391 days) for a total of 541 days. 1260 – 541=720 days or 2 years. The 1st 4 Trumpet warnings fit in these 2 years.; arguably one of the more visible events will be the fall of the Star burning as a lamp “Wormwood” at or near the middle of this 2 year period.

ISON is a “Sign in the Heavens” that to my knowledge, astronomers just became aware of; no Comet that bright has ever been recorded in history from what I know. There are also 7 other “Signs in the Heavens” that need to be factored in that have been known for 4300 years.

1. The Sun will rise through the X formed by the Ecliptic and Zodiac forming the Chi-Rho symbol on 12/21/2012.

2. 4 consecutive Lunar Eclipses will occur Passover and Tabernacles: April 15, 2014, Oct 8, 2014, April 4, 2015, Sept 28, 2015.

3. 2 Solar Eclipses will occur on God’s New Year Mar 20, 2015 coincident with Iranian “Nowruz” (New Light) and the Rabbinical New Year “Rosh Hashanah” aka “Trumpets” Sept 13, 2015.

Compare these “Signs” God set up with the Flood with Is 13:10-13 “The stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogance of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man that the golden wedge of Ophir”. Therefore I will shake the heavens and the earth shall remove our of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger”.

My guess is the “Wedge of Ophir” is the leverage Gold, Fiat Currency, Usury and Derivative based money has created; this was first done by the Phoenicians in the rein of Solomon and continued by Knights Templar. Ophir represents acquiring and hoarding Gold wherever it is in the world.
A lot of “Signs” are coming up shortly, the first being the Cross of Constantine on 12/21/2012. Rev 6:14 “Heaven departed as a Scroll when it is rolled together” comes before ISON, and after the start of Great Tribulation. Do not wait for a “Sign from Heaven” to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. I suggest doing that now. Did you do it? Come on 2 minutes in a Prayer Closet is not that hard is it? I can tell you from personal experience, when I gave up, repented for Sin and asked the LORD for help, it came immediately and there was no doubt as to the source!

I’m sure you noticed ISON is a bit like SION! Don’t wait for that event!

########################

Interesting information especially about the names of its discovers. ISON is being heralded as the COMET OF THE CENTURY,so no matter what it should be pretty spectacular. What I find a bit strange is that no one knew about this comet until recently, so we have no idea what the real effects of its passing will be.

COME LORD JESUS!!

Agape!

Patti C.
#############################33

We do know much more now as Ison is "happening" and it seems that much predicted is coming true!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.