Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ISON is Wormwood and is established by two witnesses

Wow! It is a day of Wow's for me. I just gave a confirmation as a second witness to a video another man did about the "Golden Gate", as the Lord showed me the exact same verses in the Bible last night, that this man is quoting about the Golden Gate on Dec. 16th.

And then, I watch your video, and you are confirming what I was saying about Ison way back in August! This is just amazing!! I remember back then how the Lord impressed upon my heart that this comet was Wormwood. I got a bit of flack from some Doves when I posted my article, so kind of let the whole thing go. I am so pleased that you remembered that article and used it in presenting your evidence.

Great video Charles!! Thanks also for bringing up Renee Moses as she has some extremely timely and interesting information about what the Lord has been showing her over the past 13 years, that confirms much of what others are being shown right now.

Thanks again Charles,

God Bless You!!

Patti C.

This Video has been posted for a few years on this site and shares the Golden Gate and the Silver Gate you will find most of the information in the

ONE HOUR and TWENTY FOUR MINUTE MARK ( 1:24:00 )

Perhaps this information will inspire you to watch the whole video and help to understand better sacred geometry.

God Bless

Steven

Enjoy!

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=923564&cmd=show

Secrets in Plain Sight

This video is the best I've seen on the "sacred geometry" concept. Very complete. I"ve only gotten to minute 48, but I will finish it. I'm fascinated with the Scottish connection, as the Scots branch of my medieval ancestors were "castle builders" brought to Scotland by the King David I mentioned. I do not know if any of the castles had sacred geometry in them. I keep learning something more every day. Thanks a lot.

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Hello all,

I found my original post to Five Doves about the Comet Ison, which I posted last August. At that time I found 3 studies on the Comet that were very interesting, and after re-reading these 3 studies, thought that maybe others would be interested also in seeing them again. I will add them separately to this tread.

##############################

Aug 5

IS COMET ISON WORMWOOD?

Dear John and all Doves,

I don't know if this could possibly be the case, but the Holy Spirit placed this idea on my heart a couple of days ago, and it seemed like a real revelation and totally something I should look into. So, I searched the Internet in hopes of finding some studies that may help prove this revelation. There was not much out there comparing the two, but I did find three articles that support this idea. None are written by famous Bible scholars, but all have some interesting information on this subject, nonetheless.

What made me look at this comet as being Wormwood is that I know that wormwood is a bitter herb and I found out the dust from this comet may envelop the earth and taint the fresh water supply. But when I read about how the names of the two scientists who discovered this comet, and the name of the place it was discovered, had meaning that describe bitter waters, it really intrigued me.

Before I present these articles I would like to quote all the passages in the Bible that mention the word "wormwood".

Deu 29:18 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the LORD our God, to go [and] serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;

Pro 5:4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two edged sword.

Jer 9:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, [even] this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

Side note here:(Please notice how in the above verse, in Jeremiah, the Lord is identified as THE LORD OF HOSTS. This is very interesting to me because as we look at the idols that the ancient world were worshiping they are called THE HOST OF HEAVEN, meaning the stars and planets. Just another way that Satan twists the truth to make it sound like it is the truth.)

Jer 23:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

Lam 3:15 He hath filled me with bitterness, he hath made me drunken with wormwood.

Lam 3:19 Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.

Amo 5:7 Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth,

Rev 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Here are the three articles, with the most recent first:

############################

Link of article or video : http:www.goarticles.com/article/Comet-ISON-and-Revelations

(PLEASE NOTE THAT SATURN IS MENTIONED IN THIS STUDY!...interesting but not surprising!)

Comet ISON and Revelations Wormwood Prophecy

By Jennifer Asad 7/24/13; Revision 7/29/13

The name of one of the Russian discoverers of comet ISON translates to Wormwood and the name of the observatory where it was discovered means sour waters, being named after the town where the observatory is located. Christians and students of Revelations will recognize this coincidence immediately as a prophecy of End Times.

The comet ISON was discovered September 21, 2012 (fall equinox) by two Russian Astronomers named Vitali Nevski and Artyom Novichonok. Comets have always been named after its discoverers but this one was named after the telescope they used.

Comet ISON is 3 miles wide with a tail of gas and dust almost 200 thousand miles long. Its orbit is estimated at 10 thousand years and said to be traveling 48,000 miles per hour; it is believed to be the first time it has entered our solar system, but who could really know these things? These unprecedented statistics is why 2013 has been called The Year of the Comet and ISON is being called the Comet of the Century. ISON is a Sun-Grazer, meaning its orbit swings it around the sun and back out again.

It enters our solar system from the constellation of Orion between Taurus and Gemini and from the direction of the star Sirius, associated with the Egyptian deity Isis. Osiris would be the dead dwarf star that orbits her, whom she "gathered" from the regions after he was "cut into pieces" and strewn. She could not find his genitalia so fashioned a phallic out of which Horus was born. I have hypothesized that Horus is our sun having been born of Isis and Osiris. Walter Cruttenden at the Binary Research Center, and author of Lost Star, does a wonderful job of showing that our sun and Sirius are in an orbit around each other.

In August ISON will be leaving Gemini and entering Cancer. From September into October, ISON will be sweeping across the constellation of Leo. It is calculated to pass by Mars on October 1st. It then passes through Virgo in November where it becomes visible to the naked eye for the first time.

Let's turn for a moment to end time prophecy as found in the book of Revelations chapter 12. In September 2011, a rare astrological event occurred where the sun clothed the constellation Virgo, moving down her left side as the moon moved into position at her feet. Meanwhile, the bright morning star Venus moved into her womb as the planet Saturn stood below. Saturn was also known as Chronos. In Greek myth, Saturn-Chronos eats his children as soon as they are born. There are seven rings or "crowns" of Saturn and it has multiple moons, which ancient stargazers could have attributed as heads and horns. Satan, that dragon, has long been associated with the malevolent planet Saturn. It is currently a yellow-orange but could have been red at one time.

In Revelations, Jesus refers to himself as the bright morning star. Revelation 22:16~ I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

In the following verses Virgo would be the woman with 12 stars in her crown because there literally are 12 stars there. Saturn is the dragon waiting to devour the child. This proves once again that the writer of Revelations was steeped in astronomy and astrology. He was also undoubtedly Greek.

Revelations 12:”A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. 5 And the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.”

ISON swings around the sun on November 28th, Thanksgiving Day. We think of Thanksgiving as an American holiday, but it has pagan origins (like all holidays). It is an ancient holiday of harvest. The holiday was dedicated to the goddess of harvest, Ceres, and the holiday was called Cerelia. This is where we get the word cereal. On its way back out, ISON comes closest to the Earth on December 26th, the day after Christmas, as things currently stand.

The comet ISON could be very dangerous. It has to pass through our asteroid belt which could disturb things there. It could break apart and pose even more of a threat, or we could get hit by debris as we pass through the tail on its way out of our solar system. We certainly will be plummeted with its dust. It could dive into the sun and be destroyed. It could trigger solar flares. It could even have an energetic interaction as it conjuncts with Mars under the head of Leo from September 22 to mid-October. It could move from its projected path for any unseen reason. Or, it could be just a spectacular light show. It is very unpredictable.

But, here is a shocker. I am one who likes to look at meanings of names. For example, Snowden with the help of Greenwald exposed the unconstitutional spying of the NSA sanctioned by the US government. Many of us are watching the series 'Game of Thrones'. In the show, dire warning of perilous times ahead is given as the statement, "winter is coming". A tremendous "wall" protects the land of lush green from the frozen wasteland full of zombies. Hence, we have the names Snowed-in and Green-walled sounding the alarm of treacherous times ahead. I have seen this type of name synchronicity many times. The wall could even represent being above or below the galactic plane; 6 golden ages of summer above it and 6 dark ages of winter below it.

I decided to look up the meaning of the names of the two Russians who discovered ISON: Vitali Nevski and Artyom Novichonok.

The name of the first guy, Vitali, means life. His last name, Nevski, is an offshoot of Neva, which is a river in Russia and means "sea" or "water". Therefore, the name of the first guy breaks down into "Vital or Living Waters". In Latin, the meaning of Neva is radiance or brightness. In this case his name would mean "alive with radiant brightness". Scientists are interested in ISON due to a study in how icy comets seed life throughout the universe. Without water there is no life.

The name of the second guy is where it gets horrifying. The name Artyom originates from ARTEMISIOS and means WORMWOOD (a bitter herb). I will repeat that because it is worth driving home.

The name of one of the Russian discoverers of this 3 to 4 mile wide comet with a 200,000 mile tail translates to WORMWOOD.

Revelations 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell on the third part of the rivers, and on the fountains of waters; 11And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. 12And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

It gets more ominous.

The observatory from where the two Russians discovered this comet is named Kislovodsk Observatory. It is named after its location and Kislovodsk means Sour Waters. In fact, the telescope and Observatory is called in full ISON-Kislovodsk. And thus we have the phrase being equivalent to "comet of bitter waters".

The guys last name, Novichonok, was a little more difficult but shocking as well. Breaking the name into two parts, the first is Novi.

Novi is also a familiar form of November. Remember, Comet ISON will be in Virgo in November when it first appears to the naked eye. It reaches the sun November 28th at a time when our sun should be in its solar maximum cycle. By this time ISON is expected to become as much as 15 times brighter than our moon due to passing through hot wind produced by regions along the sun's equator.

Oddly enough, in November ISON becomes visible to the Mercury-orbiting spacecraft named MESSENGER. The planet Mercury was considered to be the Messenger of the Gods because of its quick orbit.

But, more bizarre still is that "Revelations" in Latin means "to reveal". Written in an apocalyptic language, it was meant to reveal a message for the end times, an astrological message. How fitting that this spacecraft named MESSENGER circling the planet Mercury would deliver such a message to the world. This is why I find astrotheology so fascinating.

In Abrahamic religions, Archangel Gabriel serves as the messenger of God. Gabriel is also known as the angel of "revelation". It is Archangel Gabriel who blows a trumpet horn to wake the dead at the Last Judgement. Will ISON be trumpeting?

Novi is also a variant of Nova. In Astronomy, a nova is a star that releases a tremendous burst of energy, becoming temporarily extraordinarily bright. It is believed that a Nova led the shepherds to baby Jesus. Matthew 2:2: "For we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him." Wise men of the bible were astronomers and astrologers.

The second half of his name is Chonok = Searches on this word brings up Chinook which means a warm dry wind which blows down the east side of the mountains at the end of winter causing a rapid rise in temperature. Another name is Fohn (foehn) winds and means snow eater. As you know, the polar ice caps are melting and so are the glaciers, as sea levels rise. This planet, including the oceans, is warming. It is time to consider that it is not due to man's presence alone.

Carey Lisse at NASA said, "We estimate ISON is emitting about 2.2 million pounds of what is most likely carbon dioxide gas and about 120 million pounds of dust every minute," and "we now know for sure the comet's distant activity has been powered by gas."

On July 18th 2013 the European Space Agency/NASA Solar and Heliospheric Observatory captured images of the sun showing a very large corona hole on the sun. The sun's corona is in yellow and the dark area is the corona hole. Corona holes represent open "magnetic field lines" that instead of falling back to the sun, heads out into space as fast solar wind particles blowing at a steady high speed.

Scientists don't know what causes coronal holes but are quick to tell you not to worry about it. Could this be a reaction to the presence of ISON? And what about the strange humming and sink holes happening around the world. Is the earth shaking?

################################

Continued…….

This article ties in much of the New Age theology and prophecies of other cultures in regards to Ison, and also speaks about Chemtrails and the World Wide Web. Yet even more interesting is that it speaks about the Tribe of Dan…( from which comes the Anti-chirst).

Comet ISON, Blue Star, the Great Pyramid and Project 911

Link of article or video : http://www.removetheveil.com/comet-ison-blue-star-the-great-pyramid

Posted on May 8, 2013 by RTV

Comet ISON was “discovered” by a Russian amateur astronomer with a strange name. Artyom Novichonokis. Artyom means Artemis aka Diana “Goddess of witchcraft”; Artemesia Abisinthium is “Wormwood”; a bit odd? ISON is predicted to become brighter than a Full Moon and visible during daylight. It will make its closest approach to the Sun on Hanukkah 2013. Hopi prophecy states Blue Star will arrive at the Day of Purification when Kachina takes his mask off before the Un-initiated and the 5th world emerges; Helena Blavatsky founded the Theosophical Society saying that same thing, so it seems we may have a match.

The center candle of the modern Hanukkah Menorah is Shamash “Sun”. Hanukkah is not Jewish, it means Pa Hanok or “House of Enoch”, the pre-flood son of Seth taken to heaven before death; good day for a fake “Rapture”? Hanukkah 2013 also aligns with Thanksgiving, a celebration of native slaughter in the Americas. Feeling like a plump, stuffed Turkey? Turkey is a domesticated Aztec Fowl and Aztecs sacrificed people to the sun god Quetzalcoatl whom Mormons believe to have been Jesus. Oops!

ISON is an Anglo-Saxon, Norman French, Old English derivation of “Joseph” meaning “Adding or Increasing”; ISON is thus “Sons of Joseph”. The Mormon Church claims to be Sons of Joseph and falsely teaches America is not only the original Garden of Eden, but future Zion. ISON is an anagram of “Sion” aka Mt Hermon or “Golan Heights”; the source of the Jordan River. Jordan means “Going down the Dan”; Dan means Judge and is not listed in Revelation 7 as “Saved”.

Notice neither Dan nor Ephraim are “Saved” in Revelation 7 because they represent most of the Mormon Church. Water Baptisms do not Save anyone; Baptisms of the Holy Spirit Save everyone. Golan means Vagabond, Hooligan, Gnave or Tramp; Hermon means “Mount of the Chief”; do not fall for the Watcher or Nephilim lie concerning Gen 6; “Giants” are produced by selective breeding not Demon-Human relations. The Mormon Church is derived from Mormo “King of the Ghouls” aka “God of the Living Dead”. They claim Dannite and Ephraimite lineage; neither tribe is “Saved” so get ready for an occult “Baptism” in the Age of Aquarius!

“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp…”
Revelation 8:10

Comet means “Long Haired Star”. There are a few good reasons to believe Comet ISON is the prophesied “Wormwood” of Revelation 8:11 and the Hopi Blue Star. Why? God set ISON in motion at Noah’s Flood and adding the 1656 years of the pre-flood to 2 Astronomical “House” precessions from Aries to Pisces to Aquarius of 4320 years plus the age of Legitimacy for a King to assume the throne of 21 as was the case with Sargon the Great and one can see the Earth is roughly 5996 ½ years old. The Great Tribulation is 3 1/2 years.. so do the math.
..we are living according to God’s Timetable not Man’s.

In Chinese, Mormo means “Gates of Hell” as does Babylon “Gate of the gods” The first lie..

“Ye shall be as gods”

..is the lie that leads to Hell. The Mormon Church claims to be the biblical House of Joseph; comet ISON means Sons of Joseph. Ephraim became the moniker for Israel when Joseph gave 1st born rights to him. Ephraim had thus replaced Reuben when he lost 1st born rights due to Sin. Think Cain, Canaan, Harran, Ishmael and Esau here. British=B’Rith-ish or “Birthright Covenant” which is why Mormons of Ephraim are usually White European immigrants whereas Mormons of Manasseh are claimed to be of native origin such as Adena or Hopi, the Welsh ancestors of Britain. Again, in Revelation 7, notice Ephraim is not listed among the “Saved” tribes, nor is Dan which is why Mormon prophets claim Dannite lineage. More proof?

The Great Pyramid

The Ascending and Descending shafts built into the Great Pyramid intersect to form a symbolic continuation below or an ascending climb to the King’s Chamber. Both were used to track Alpha Draconis in the Constellation Draco as it wraps annually around the Celestial Pole. This can also be seen as the Orobourus Snake in Theosophy. The Intersection of these pyramid shafts can also be seen (I believe) in the Hopi Indian petroglyph called “Prophecy Rock” where the split separates the Initiated from Un-initiated; Comet ISON is in my opinion the likely candidate for the Hopi Blue Star which heralds the arrival of Red Kachina (Esau=Edom=Red) who removes his Mask before the Un-initiated; call Red Kachina “al-Mahdi” or “Antichrist” if you like. Biblically, Joseph (Israel) is at the Altar (Initiated); Gentiles are on the Porch (Un-initiated). I cannot stress enough Stay on the Porch!!

The Mark of this Beast is real! The Hopi aka Welsh Gypsies continuing the Solar Cult of ancient Egypt correctly forecasted the arrival of White Men, Railroads, Interstate Highways and Jet Travel complete with Chemtrails described as Spider Webs; their prediction at Prophecy Rock will in all likelihood, come true as well. The Mask of Red Kachina is the Dominion prophesied by Isaac in Genesis 27:40 (King James Version). Think modern day Israel, the Six Pointed Star or Hanukkah are Jewish? Guess again; how about Edomite. More proof?

###############################

Third article next…..

Link of article or video : http.//www.removetheveil.com/ison

Posted on September 29, 2012 by RTV

Comet ISON is predicted to be 15x the brightness of a Full Moon, visible during daylight. It will make a close approach to the Sun Nov 28, 2013; perhaps breaking up as it passes within roughly 1 million miles. It’s near parabolic orbit leads astronomers to believe this is its 1st approach to the Sun. ISON is an Anglo-Saxon, Norman French, Old English derivation of “Joseph” meaning “Adding or Increasing”. “And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp…” Rev 8:10 Comet means “Long Haired Star”. Whether this “Star” is the prophesied “Wormwood” of Rev 8:11 remains to be seen, but the timing is worth being aware of.

Dan 8:14 spells out 2300 days from Daily Sacrifice to Cleansing of the Sanctuary. 1260 days, 42 months of 30 days of “Great Tribulation” begins with the Sticks Joseph-Ephraim and Judah (Eze 37:16), the Temple Altar and Court of Gentiles (Rev 11:1), the Beasts of the Sea and Earth (Rev 13) and the “Transgression of Desolation” (Dan 8:13). These are all describing the same event from different perspectives. The 5th Trumpet at Rev 9:11 is clearly spelled out as 5 months (150 days); the 6th Trumpet is 13 months +1 day +1 hour (391 days) for a total of 541 days. 1260 – 541=720 days or 2 years. The 1st 4 Trumpet warnings fit in these 2 years.; arguably one of the more visible events will be the fall of the Star burning as a lamp “Wormwood” at or near the middle of this 2 year period.

ISON is a “Sign in the Heavens” that to my knowledge, astronomers just became aware of; no Comet that bright has ever been recorded in history from what I know. There are also 7 other “Signs in the Heavens” that need to be factored in that have been known for 4300 years.

1. The Sun will rise through the X formed by the Ecliptic and Zodiac forming the Chi-Rho symbol on 12/21/2012.

2. 4 consecutive Lunar Eclipses will occur Passover and Tabernacles: April 15, 2014, Oct 8, 2014, April 4, 2015, Sept 28, 2015.

3. 2 Solar Eclipses will occur on God’s New Year Mar 20, 2015 coincident with Iranian “Nowruz” (New Light) and the Rabbinical New Year “Rosh Hashanah” aka “Trumpets” Sept 13, 2015.

Compare these “Signs” God set up with the Flood with Is 13:10-13 “The stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogance of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man that the golden wedge of Ophir”. Therefore I will shake the heavens and the earth shall remove our of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger”.

My guess is the “Wedge of Ophir” is the leverage Gold, Fiat Currency, Usury and Derivative based money has created; this was first done by the Phoenicians in the rein of Solomon and continued by Knights Templar. Ophir represents acquiring and hoarding Gold wherever it is in the world.
A lot of “Signs” are coming up shortly, the first being the Cross of Constantine on 12/21/2012. Rev 6:14 “Heaven departed as a Scroll when it is rolled together” comes before ISON, and after the start of Great Tribulation. Do not wait for a “Sign from Heaven” to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. I suggest doing that now. Did you do it? Come on 2 minutes in a Prayer Closet is not that hard is it? I can tell you from personal experience, when I gave up, repented for Sin and asked the LORD for help, it came immediately and there was no doubt as to the source!

I’m sure you noticed ISON is a bit like SION! Don’t wait for that event!

########################

Interesting information especially about the names of its discovers. ISON is being heralded as the COMET OF THE CENTURY,so no matter what it should be pretty spectacular. What I find a bit strange is that no one knew about this comet until recently, so we have no idea what the real effects of its passing will be.

COME LORD JESUS!!

Agape!

Patti C.
#############################33

We do know much more now as Ison is "happening" and it seems that much predicted is coming true!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.