Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ABRAHAM’S SEED = THE CHURCH

Much discussion about this.

The elect are ALL OF GOD'S PEOPLE!!! That is the defining issue...born again believers are ALL God's people!!! There is no distinction other than that!!! No Jew, Gentile, Greek, or man or woman or child for that matter.

The elect in the Old Testament were mostly Hebrews...but there are exceptions, such as Ruth who was a Gentile and became part of Israel by becoming a believer....all believers are now part of God's chosen people...Natural Israel must become born again believers to be considered the elect. Apostate Jews are certainly not the elect of God. If they become believers in Jesus Christ, then they become part of Spiritual Israel and are then part of the elect.

This should not be so complicated...even child could understand this. But man's intellect keeps getting in the way of his spirit, and being right becomes more important than being saved.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!!

Patti C.

per your article.....this paragraph.

And again He says, "Arise, and go through the length and breadth of the land, since I will give it unto thee;" and [yet] he did not receive an inheritance in it, not even a footstep, but was always a stranger and a pilgrim therein.

Just one correction Patti, Abraham did claim his inheritance and lived at Baer Shiva, in the Negev Desert. Remaining there today is His Well. It was the home of Isaac and then Jacob. From that first home, the seed of Abraham has grown. There are his children of the Promise, the Israelites and there are the children of the various Arab tribes who were given land all around them. I have visited the site, have a picture of myself there and believe me Patti, it sits right in Baer Sheva in the Promised Land from where he took Isaac up to Mt. Moriah (Temple Mt.) to sacrifice. Here is a short video of the place. I notice lots of modern buildings now surrounding the area that were not there in 2002. gerlinda

I really dislike it when historical facts are ignored and then new facts are assumed. God said it, it happened. The Christians are grafted into the Root and have not replaced those Israelites that will come to faith after the believers have been taken. What is it with these people that want to replace a group that has their destiny yet to be fulfilled. Their blinders, put on in part, will be removed (future). Isn't the Church so greatly blessed to be able to see the Lord before these End Days Israelites?

Here is more information on Abraham's Well.
http://www.abrahampath.org/discover/places/negev/negev-sites/abrahams-well/

Patti C.

I have to say that I feel very alone in trying to present this, and there are many who have accused me of all manner of things. This has not deterred me, but has caused me to search all the more passionately for the truth.

This is what the Lord is telling you will come to pass, as you are finding out:

Jer 7:25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:
26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.
27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.
28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the LORD their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

Jer 15:17 I sat not in the assembly of the mockers, nor rejoiced; I sat alone because of thy hand: for thou hast filled me with indignation.

Remember: who was the enemy of Jeremiah? Was it the King of Babylon? Was it the King of Babylon that was fighting against Jeremiah? No, the enemies of Jeremiah were his own people. The King of Babylon in fact priased the elect of God on several occasions; it was the King of Babylon who rescued Jeremiah out of the hands of his enemies, his own fellow Israelites.

Jer 39:11 Now Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon gave charge concerning Jeremiah to Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard, saying,
12 Take him, and look well to him, and do him no harm; but do unto him even as he shall say unto thee.

Now, you say later about how to many it is more about "being right" than "being saved" but though this is somewhat true, understand that this is all because of fear. I don't know your understanding, or where it is, but most people believe in a place of eternal nightmarish suffering they call "hell" and all the people who are wrong will go there. Now, think about this for a moment because there is so much going on under the surface of our words that most will not perceive it. When a person is told they are wrong, what do you think will happen in their mind foremost? Think about it, being wrong is virtually equal to saying "you are going to go into eternal nightmarish land"

so if a person thinks they may be wrong about one thing, what else could they be wrong about, they may think. And this- coupled with doctrines teaching wrong ends you up in a never-ending nightmare- this is what makes people not want to be wrong. They want to be right because they are fearful of the result of being wrong. You cannot take this "eternal nightmare" doctrine lightly because this is underlying the thoughts of most everyone; not just religious people, but even non-religious people. If they discover they are wrong about something- what else could they be wrong about? Maybe that eternal nightmare is coming for them? This is a horrifying thought, so my point here is to perhaps allow some insight into why people are as they are- why they seem not to listen, even when things are pretty clear.

Because, if I'm wrong about this... maybe I am wrong about other things- maybe the eternal nightmare is for me?! NO! I CANNOT BE WRONG! PLEASE LORD NO! NOT THE ETERNAL NIGHTMARE! But what I'm saying is, always remember people are just trying as they think to try, and there's a lot going on in the mind of the hearer than we might think. But if we are faithful to the Word, these things all work out in the end: this is all the work of the Lord God, and despite how mahy are misunderstanding this and understanding that, I assure everyone reading these words that you cannot even begin to comprehend the love the Lord has for us all, and how this will all turn out will be not what most are thinking.

Believe me that as much as no one wants to be wrong right now, in the end, everyone is going to be singing "THANK GOD I WAS WRONG! THANK THE LORD WE WERE ALL WRONG!" because the reality of the next age is going to be so unimaginabley joyous that everyone will be saying "So glad it turned out the way the Lord said it would, the way He was meaning, and not the way I thought He was meaning- which was just, so, so... so wrong

bump