Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warning: Illuminati “No Christmas 2013″ Message (and Other Oddities) in Chilling Simpson’s Epi

FOR FAIR USE DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

I came across this Simpson’s Christmas 2013 video today on Youtube and wanted to share it with you. I found quite a few strange Illuminati messages in it, which I will point out here for you. By the end of this, I would love to hear your feedback.

The first thing I noticed were the six beasts that rise up all around his kitchen, ‘computerized’ beasts, or robots, if you will. Then, at the bottom of the screen in the credits, it says, “Producer, The Beast…”

And there is the obvious. The newspaper says “Christmas Occurs” while the toaster says, “No”. Homer then declares, “Well, the toaster’s never lied to me before,” as it zooms in closer to the word, “No” and the words, “Christmas Occurs,” on the cover of the newspaper in Homer’s hands.

There is something else I noticed upon close observation of the video, and a lot of pausing. There are 8 points on the clock on the wall at 0.09 seconds into the video. Whether you count the smaller points, or the green points, there are eight of each. The Illuminati views the number “eight” as a symbol of their New World Order.

And, it appears the time is 3:55. The most significant thing I could find on this number was the following, about a mysterious ‘Agent 355′ from Wikipedia:

Agent 355 was the code name of a female spy during the American Revolution, part of the Culper Ring. Her real identity is unknown.

The only direct reference to Agent 355 in any of the Culper Ring‘s missives was from Abraham Woodhull (Samuel Culper Sr.), to General George Washington in 1778. Little is known for sure about this mysterious lady, but speculation abounds. What is known is that she was located in New York and at some point had contact with Major John Andre and Benedict Arnold. It is believed that 355 was a member of a prominent Loyalist family, and within easy reach of British commanders. When Andre, in particular, was in New York, the Culper’s information came fast and furious, but when Andre was in the southern colonies with Sir Henry Clinton, the information slowed considerably. At this point, Washington complained that the Culpers were a waste of money. This leads historians to believe that 355 was one of the flock of females that surrounded Major Andre.

Legacy
The identity of the woman known solely as 355 has yet to be discovered. However, several theories have been developed, ranging from claims that 355 must have been the already-known Anna Smith Strong to hypotheses about other relations of identified ring members. Others say that she did not really exist, that 355 was simply just a lady of acquaintance to Abraham Woodhull who was mentioned in passing and really no help to the Culpers at all. However, John Burke and Andrea Meyer have made a case for 355′s involvement in the spy ring using circumstantial evidence. If the story is to be believed, 355 was a great asset to the American bid for independence.

Agent 355 has become a part of popular fiction, being cited in Y: The Last Man from Vertigo Comics as an inspiration for a modern spy also called 355, and being included in Assassins Creed 3‘s in-game database of historical facts, in which her information was critical in helping the protagonist in discovering the British plot to capture West Point.

I know Assassins Creed is a huge Illuminati game, (and note the number 3′s in the title of that game–Illuminati number).

Here are a few other things about the number 355 from Wikipedia that I found:

355 is a year in the Gregorian calendar.

355 may also refer to:

The year 355 BC

Agent 355, a secret agent during the American Revolutionary War

Agent 355 (Y: The Last Man), a character in the comic book series Y: The Last Man

355 Gabriella, a main belt asteroid

Ferrari F355, an Italian sportscar

Interstate 355, a toll route of Chicago, Illinois

355th Fighter Squadron, a U.S. Air Force squadron based at Eielson Air Force Base

Are we being sent a message? If so, what—what do these signs mean? Will there be a civil war before the end of the year within the confines of the USA? Will Martial Law be declared by Christmas? Will the NWO one world government arise? This is not the first time the Illluminati have used the Simpsons to send messages.

What are your thoughts on this?

Click Here to see all the various Illuminati Simpson’s episodes.

Also, it was brought to my attention that the clock says 2:55, which, at first, is what I thought too. But I opted to use what was actually shown on the clock as opposed to what it would say in reality. If it is 2:55, then this is even worse. It involves deadly flight 255.

Here is a clip of something on that from Wikipedia, which involves a lot of threes and sixes. I encourage you to click the link HERE and read the rest.

Northwest Airlines Flight 255 originated at Tri-City Airport in Saginaw, Michigan, and was scheduled to terminate at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California, with intermediate stops at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport in Romulus, Michigan, near Detroit, and at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona. The flight, made by a McDonnell Douglas MD-82, crashed after takeoff at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport on August 16, 1987, at about 20:46 EDT (8:46 p.m. local time, 00:46 UTC August 17), killing all 6 of the crew and 148 passengers with the exception of a 4-year-old girl, Cecelia Cichan Crocker, who sustained serious injuries, according to the FAA‘s Office of Aviation Research. It was the second-deadliest aviation accident at the time in the United States and the second-deadliest involving the McDonnell Douglas MD-80 series, and as of 2013 is the fourth-deadliest in both categories.

The aircraft, a twin-engine McDonnell Douglas MD-82, tail number N312RC, was piloted by Captain John R. Maus, 57, and First Officer David J. Dodds, 35. Captain Maus was a seasoned pilot who had been with the airline for almost 32 years. He had accrued 20,859 flight hours. First Officer Dodds had 8,044 hours of flying experience and had been with the airline for more than 8 years.Flight 255 was carrying 149 passengers and 6 crew. The jet was manufactured in 1981 and entered service with Republic Airlines. The aircraft was acquired by Northwest Airlines as a result of the merger with Republic Airlines in 1986, and the aircraft bore a mixed Republic/Northwest livery (still wore Republic stripes, but with “Northwest” titles and “Northwest Orient” logo on the forward fuselage) at the time of the accident.

So, if the clock says 2:55, and this is what is meant to be messaged, will there be something involving airplanes? Christmas is a travel holiday, afterall.

Another interesting note on 2:55 is an article from Fast Company titled 2:55 P.M.: When Productivity Dies. Here is an excerpt:

2.55pm, the time when no work is done! Time is when average office employee has their ‘most unproductive moment of the day’

You’re cross-eyed from monitor glare, comatose from lunch digestion, and you don’t even realized you just opened up Facebook: It’s 2:55 in the afternoon, the time of day when productivity dies.

Deconstructing the dip

LondonOffices.com‘s recent poll of 420 British office workers, while not incredibly scientifically robust, does provide some interesting insight into the workday rhythm.

The respondents said that 2:55 p.m. was the low point of the day’s output: Most folks said they were either checking social media or planning for their evening–perhaps heading to the “pub” or getting a game of “footie” together.

Yes! So true! So many people “ARE” asleep! So many people are listening to the naysayers and the ones who have been sent to ridicule and scorn those who are trying to sound the alarm! What’s worse is the enemy is boasting about it, yet the people remain asleep.