Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BOMBSHELL: International Medical Coding And “Legal” Execution By Beheading Brought To USA Under

Take note of the articles included by Steven about the Guillotines. Then you will understand what has been done to you.

FOR FAIR USE DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

BOMBSHELL: International Medical Coding And “Legal” Execution By Beheading Brought To USA Under Obamacare…Is this Why the Government Need Guillotines?
on November 24, 2013

Posted In: NEW WORLD ORDER, OBAMA, USA

FOR FAIR USE DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

OR THIS

(by Lorri Anderson, FREEDOM OUTPOST) – A faithful reader sent me a code and asked me to investigate how it ties into the larger scale of things. The specific code sent to me will make any American’s hair stand up on the back of their neck. The code is ICD 9 E 978. After reading this code I decided that it was my duty to investigate further and get to the bottom of why we have a medical code in the United States for “Legal Execution.” Below are my results.

ICD 9 E 978 “Legal Execution
All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:

asphyxiation by gas
beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)
capital punishment
electrocution
hanging
poisoning
shooting
other specified means
INJURY UNDETERMINED WHETHER ACCIDENTALLY OR PURPOSELY
INFLICTED
According to reports, more than 68,105 new medical codes are being added due to the Obamacare monstrosity. Doctors all across the nation have been complaining due to the overwhelming burden it places upon them. Just the time consumption alone, making sure these codes are accurate, will inevitably take time away from the doctor/patient relationship creating a barrier of paperwork while destroying the personal experience with your doctor. While these doctors are correct to state it will be even more of a burden, they are not correct to state this has come out of Obamacare itself. Let me explain.

These codes were not created by Obamacare, however Obamacare is trying to implement every American citizen under international codes to link us to the “international” system. These codes were actually created by the WHO (World Health Organization) . The WHO is a specialized agency of the United Nations.

[...]

The questions that need to be asked and answered are:

Why has the United States been subjected to “International Medical Coding” without our knowledge?
Why are we allowing “coding” that goes against our principles and constitution?
Why do we have a code for “Legal Execution” which is illegal in America? With the exception of those given the death penalty after trial by jury.
When did the Department of Homeland Security find out about this coding? Why haven’t they addressed this (since they are supposed to protect the people)?
Why is DHS sending any kind of “Medical Coding” to the states?
Why haven’t the doctors spoken out to make Americans and Medicare recipients aware that their information has been given to an “International body”?
Why haven’t they made people aware that the WHO is a specialized agency of the United Nations and directly linked to the “League of Nations under the guise of collecting data?
Why would we allow forced medical coding through congressional bills to come from an organization that supports UN Agenda 21, Millennium Development Goals, and supports the eradication of “sprawl” (which is average people like you and I)?
Is law enforcement aware of this specific code? If so why haven’t they brought this to the attention of the American people?

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2013/11/24/bombshell-international-medical-coding-and-legal-execution-by-beheading-brought-to-usa-under-obamacare-is-this-why-the-government-need-guillotines/
Continue reading via Freedom Outpost…

Re: BOMBSHELL: International Medical Coding And “Legal” Execution By Beheading Brought To USA Un

This link posted earlier today ties in with this story.

Please click on the link to hear .....

OBAMA'S GUILLOTINE'S !!! He really hates christians