Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CORRECT EXEGISIS

Hi each. It occurs to me that it is so easy to come to a wrong understanding of bible truths if one does not respect the rules of simple context & grammar. Perhaps one of the vital scriptures to rightly divide [as Paul instructed Timothy to do] in order not to fall into such error is that of 2 Thess 2. I have come to the conclusion after listening to numerous well respected preachers that the two main opposing views regarding the timing of the rapture hinge on what day Paul was actually referring to in verse 3 when he said; "That day shall not come etc.". Though it was many years ago that I sat at a school desk I well remember being taught that when the word "IT" is used it is essentially referring to the last person or thing mentioned. If there are any English scholars reading this post I would appreciate it if you would confirm this statement or correct me. I recently talked to David Hocking (who in 2013 wrote a book titled "The Day of the Lord is coming"] at a conference and he maintains the word "IT" (V3) is alluding to the day mentioned in verse 1. Herein lies the problem because if the word "IT" alludes to our gathering together to Christ in the air, this means the church will be on earth to witness the two major signs Paul speaks of. However, if the word "IT" means "The Day of the Lord", then the rapture must follow the latter catastrophic event.
Shalom Silver Fox.

Re: CORRECT EXEGISIS

Hi Silver Fox,

Welcome to the site!

I have studied many different pastors and find that NOT ONE has all the answers.

I have many DVd's by David Hocking he has some great insights on some bible prophecy topics and not so great on other.

David Hocking was part of the Calvary Chapel (7 year pre tribulation rapture ) congregation in Costa Mesa and then started his own church in Orange County.

I look forward to reading your posts and comments.

God Bless

Steven

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD

JESUS IS GOD'S SON ( JESUS IS GOD IN THE FLESH )

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH US ALL THINGS.

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV2txxxdVEQ
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Hi Silver Fox,

I'm not sure if you have seen this video but it does speak about exegesis and

hermeneutics.

Chris White is a former Calvary Chapel Pastor. ( I think this is correct )

I pray this video blesses you.

Steven

====================================

The Rapture Puzzle Solved with Matthew 24

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER

Hi Silver Fox,

See if you can find the word "it" in the following Scripture ?

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 ( KJV )

"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means; for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition."

My advice is always refer to the original King James version when rightly dividing the word because some other versions are poorly written.

Paul is stating that BOTH the "falling away" from the gospel and the doctrine of Christ, AND the revealing of the anti-Christ to the watching Church will occur BEFORE the rapture happens on the Day of Christ.

According to Your Infallible Word, come Lord Jesus !

Bruce Warner, Scripturalist

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

silver fox
I recently talked to David Hocking (who in 2013 wrote a book titled "The Day of the Lord is coming"] at a conference and he maintains the word "IT" (V3) is alluding to the day mentioned in verse 1. Herein lies the problem because if the word "IT" alludes to our gathering together to Christ in the air, this means the church will be on earth to witness the two major signs Paul speaks of.

The subject of the letter is the "parousia of the Lord" and that's what an antecedent refers to:

2Thess 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Flaming fire and destruction at "that day" which is the "parousia of the Lord":

2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the parousia of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

This is again the subject, the parousia of the Lord, and our gathering together to Him; which Paul already explained in his first letter, as happening on the same day: the gathering at the parousia of the Lord:

1Thess 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the parousia of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

at the "parousia of the Lord" we who are alive and remain are gathered to Him in the clouds; so when the day of Christ comes (it will be on 7-22), the parousia of the Lord, the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance, and we who are alive and remaining at that time will be gathered to meet them as they come; on 7-22, the last day, that great day of the feast. thus Paul again teaches that this day of Christ when the Lord Jesus is revealed taking vengeance in flaming fire and we who are alive and remain are caught up to meet them in the clouds; this day will not come until first the son of perdition has his parousia with all power, and signs, and lying wonders, to cause an apostacy: then, after this parousia of the son of perdition (which happens 10-10) the day of Christ will occur:

2Thess 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his parousia:

so first the son of perdition has his parousia with all power and signs, causes apostacy (10-10); then after this, the day of Christ occurs (7-22) on which day the resurrection occurs and the Lord Jesus is revealed in flaming fire with his mighty angels, bringing them that sleep in Christ with Him, and we who are alive and remaining are caught up to meet them in the air, and the wicked are destroyed.

The "cathing up" occurs at the parousia of the Lord, at the day of Christ, when the Lord Jesus is revealed in flaming fire. It doesn't happen any time before this. This is of course, what is happening at Rev 19.