Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Must Watch Video: Jeremiah

I agree! Absolutely a great movie! I watched it last night and totally enjoyed it. John Cobb posted the link to it on his post, so thanks John. And thanks Steven for posting it here!!

A must see for sure!

Patti C.

Obviously it would be better to read the actual book of Jeremiah, but the movie there suffices to serve as a quick illustration; and that is, the Revelation being the new covenant version of the old covenant apocalypse of the King of Babel. But the new covenant is spiritually fulfilled, such as Jesus fulfilling the Exodus but in a spiritual manner. So here looking at Jeremiah we can see the future, and the coming of the spiritual King of Confusion on the 10th of the 10th.

Now we the church, are the spiritual temple of Solomon which the spiritual Solomon built:

1 Cor 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

just like the carnal temple of Solomon had become corrupted with these carnal idols and harlotries and such, so now we find the church in this spiritual state of being corrupted in doctrine and teaching by carnally-minded teachers and it has grown to such extent:

Eze 16:13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom. 15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was. 16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.

this is Jesus talking about His church; every time we see Jehovah talking about Jerusalem in the old covenant it is signifying Jesus talking to the church in the new covenant, and so through the Word, Jesus is saying this to us right now:

Jer 5:9 Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: and shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

so Jehovah is speaking to the people of the old covenant, and through this Jesus is speaking to the people of the new covenant; and everything happens the same and at the same appointed time by a spiritual fulfillment so what you'd watch in that movie (or better yet read in the Word) is what the Lord Jesus is saying to the elect of the church right now, and telling them what is to come upon the temple called by His Name.

remember all the carnal warriors you're seeing signify spiritual warriors (teachers) and the battle is spiritual, not carnal- new covenant prophecy is always fulfilled spiritually. The lawless one doesn't carnally kill people; he kills them spiritually by deceiving them: they are spiritually conquered by his false teaching, he speaks great words; he takes them captive into Confusion; seduces with a false gospel:

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

so but like Jeremiah, the King of Babylon doesn't lay a hand on the elect- he in fact is only being sent to remove the false teachers from out of the church.

Jer 52:4 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon came, he and all his army, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it, and built forts against it round about.

The second half of the apocalypse is of course the return from Babylon to rebuild the temple that the Lord may come to suddenly.

bump

Greetings Steven and Readers,
This is a great movie. I first saw it about 3 years ago and it's one of my favorites.
Agape
Charles

I also watched the movie Jeremiah. It portrayed a man who came to love His God so much that he, literally, gave up his own life, meaning he yielded his own desires, became a servant to the Most High God. When God told him to go tell the people not to do as heathen around them, the people didn't want to hear it. Over and over again, he was made the laughing stock among the people. Yet, he didn't just talk the talk, he walked the walk.

I'd like to interject here a bit about my own life, after leaving the things of the Occult behind when I became a Born-Again believer, soaking up the borrowed Bible like a sponge, I was shocked to see that same little church where I found Jesus now celebrating Halloween. They were bobbing for apples but hey, the kids were dressed like saints so that made it ok. Having said that, let's see what Jeremiah had to say about another Tradition. I will use red to reference why God found this so offensive within these scriptures. It is nothing to take lightly or interject your own, "But....."

gerlinda

FOR FAIR USE DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Jeremiah 10
King James Version (KJV)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

The trees that were cut were the Cedar trees from the groves where the Satanist gathered to perform their rituals to their various gods. As you must know, this included either animal or human sacrifice.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

Does anyone see what God is telling His people here? He, not only says that they are vain but they are following the customs (traditions) of heathens.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

The trees are neither bad nor evil, in the fact that they are trees but, they represent the god that is being worshipped at that time of the year when the trees are brought into the homes. When was that? It was at the birth of their Sun god....in December....Christmas is what Christians call it. Every time you bend down and place a present under that ' tree - god', you don't know it but Satan accepts it as worship to him.

6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.

7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.

8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.

These heathen are brutish; which is a term used by Enoch when he uses animals to describe the fallen angels and their off-spring. Their doctrines or traditions are vanities. Solomon, who fell into great sin of worshipping false gods, finished his life saying, "All is Vanity"

9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.

Tarshish is a word used in Ezekiel 38:13 along with the young lions who is clearly describing the West and their allies. They are surprised that the attack from the north has come upon the land.; they represented the Zionists that did prospered in their shipping of their merchandise; especially silver and gold. However those colors of blue and purple speak of the False Relgion whom today are the opposing side of Zionist and that is the Vatican.

10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

When you listen to Enoch, you learn that these Fallen Angels had off-spring who continued to have their off-spring and in the end, they would see their own loved ones die. They would end up killing each other. God will have his revenge.

12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.

Again, these very things are so wonderfully told in the video of Enoch: Oh the mysterious of God's creation. Finish reading these scriptures and reflect upon verse 25 and see what God has in store for those that follow the traditions of man rather than the Word of God. Those days are quickly upon us. I will finish here by bluntly saying Christmas is, perhaps the most slick of Satan's lies of getting worship because he has people believing that they are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. Our Lord Jesus was born in the fall, most likely September 11th when the sheep were still in the fields. There is a way that seems right unto man but the end there-of is death. Proverbs 14:12 Cutting down the Cedar tree, fastening it so that it can stand and decorating it with silver and gold (or any of your modern trinkets), once understood, should never again be done by a believer that claims to be Born-Again. Our Heavenly Father hates these traditions of these Brutish (Beastly) men and He will pour out His revenge in the end. So, what will you do with this holiday that has nothing to do with Jesus Christ? What will you do with that tree that has been dragged into the house, the same kind that the worshippers of Lucifer gather into it's groves to do their evil rituals. Jeremiah was hated by these people because they would rather have their fun and traditions then take the backbone of Love of God and say, "NO MORE WILL I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS."

14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.

15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.

16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.

17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.

18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.

19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.

20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.

21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.

22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.

23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.

25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

bump

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdMQnzUT5_Y
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

It's just like YOUTUBE to DELETE a Christian Movie

here is another YOUTUBE posting of the video

ENJOY while you can....

========================================================

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven