Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Burning weapons during Jesus' millennial reign

WOW!!

This is truly a fabulous example of IRON SHARPENING IRON!!! So exciting to see!! This is what this forum is all about and it is great to see sparks burst into flames!! We are all learning and we are all teaching...AWESOME!!

God Bless you all!! And thank you Steven for providing the place where this can all take place!! No one person has all the answers, but together we can sure get closer to what is Truth.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Gerlinda
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=923403&cmd=show

For all of the words said regarding Spiritual Israel, there seems to be a total neglect of Romans 11 regarding Physical Israel. Do you not see that God has not cast away his people during that interim that the Wild Branch was grafted in?

Yes, what Paul is saying isn't "carnal Israel are still the chosen" but he is saying "carnal Israel does have access through faith into the new covenant"; Paul here is answering the question of, has God completely cast away the carnal Israel? Are they barred from the new covenant? Is there no hope? And Paul says, "Not at all, I myself am carnal Israelite; all people everywhere can come into the spiritual Israel" for as he says later concerning the broken branches "God is able to graft them in again"

But as a corporate body they are done for, appointed GREAT WRATH. The only escape they have is not found in the flesh and blood, or in the names of their fathers; the only escape they have is through Jesus Christ like everyone else. The promised land isn't a piece of dirt, that piece of dirt simply signifies the new covenant- the spiritual promised land; the TRUE promised land

Look at the Exodus from Egypt. Deliverence from bondage into peace through the Passover. Egypt is the old covenant with all of its carnal rules and taskmaster regulations; Israel is the new covenant which is simplicity in Christ. Jesus came to deliver people from bondage to the law, and bring them into the peace of the new covenant: this is the spiritual Exodus; no one actually moved into a different piece of dirt, but these pieces of dirt signify movement of thought and understanding; from out of bondage to sin, and into liberty of Christ.

You speak about Edom and I speak about Edom

Edom spiritually is carnal Israel; Jacob is spiritual Israel; all of the "two sons" analogues you're seeing are showing you the two covenants. Everything is about the two covenants. See Gal 4:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

So we're quite clearly taught by Paul that Ishmael signifies the old covenant, and the children of the old covenant; whereas Isaac signifies the new. So in the story of Isaac and Ishmael, you're see "Jews and Christians" old covenant Israel- after the flesh, and new covenant Israel- after the promise. Cain and Abel, Ishmael and Isaac, Esau and Jacob: all of these are the two covenants and the children of those covenants:

Yes, I am aware that it was the Illuminati nations that did the work to cause Israel to become a nation in one day but it would never have happened, had it not been in God's timing to bring His Word regarding physical Israel to be gathered back to their land.

Again, how do you know the prophecy you intepret isn't to be fulfilled for another 100 years, and what you're seeing now is Illuminati gathering Midianites and calling them Israelites to fool you into thinking prophecy is being fulfilled? Consider that question honestly. We just cannot in any way determine the truth here because it's based on carnal things that can not be determined. If there was a passage or something that taught us that God would never allow this to happen, we'd be in a better position to assess it, but this isn't there. The only things we can be sure of is what is spiritual.

You put a man in front of me and ask, "Is this man offspring of Jacob by bloodlines?" and I must reply "I cannot say, it is impossible for me to know"; if the guy says "I am most certainly of Jacob" I can still only reply "Says you, but how do you know? How do I know you're not lying?" Anyone pointing at any people and saying "Those are flesh and blood offspring of Jacob" are making claims they can't possibly know to be true.

However, you put a man in front of me and ask "Is this man a spiritual Israelite?" I simply ask the man "Who is the Son?" if he reply "Jesus" I say "We have here a spiritual Israelite for sure" then I ask "What is the day and the hour?" If the man reply "No man knows" I say "He is simple a spiritual Israelite" and if he reply with knowledge "Here is not only a true Israelite- but one of the very elect"

So the carnal Israel we can have no knowledge whatsoever of who is really who; nothing but uncertainty. The spiritual Israel though? We have exacting knowledge; certainty. So ultimately the real choice is: certainty or uncertainty? Which foundation do we build our understanding on? A spiritual or a carnal?

You speak about them as if they are of no consequence anymore: that is speaking against the Word of God that says otherwise.

I didn't say of no consequence though. What I can say for sure is that any carnal Israelite that denies Jesus is Christ is antichrist; so if you're showing me Israel after the flesh you are showing me the kingdom of antichrist, and antichrist- doesn't make the cut, and goes into the fire to be burned.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

When Israel will spent 7 months to search out all the dead as a result of the War of Gog and Magog, it is a physical act back in the land that God has returned onto them. Ezekiel 37:13 "Even all the people of the land will bury them and it will be to their renown on that day, that I glorify Myself declares The Lord God."

Ezekiel 36
Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

36 Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord: 2 thus saith the Lord God; Because the enemy hath said against you, Aha, even the ancient high places are ours in possession: 3 therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Because they have made you desolate, and swallowed you up on every side, that ye might be a possession unto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken up in the lips of talkers, and are an infamy of the people: 4 therefore, ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God; Thus saith the Lord God to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, to the desolate wastes, and to the cities that are forsaken, which became a prey and derision to the residue of the heathen that are round about; 5 therefore thus saith the Lord God; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey. 6 Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen: 7 therefore thus saith the Lord God; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame.

8 But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for they are at hand to come. 9 For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown: 10 and I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, even all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded: 11 and I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I am the Lord. 12 Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, even my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them of men. 13 Thus saith the Lord God; Because they say unto you, Thou land devourest up men, and hast bereaved thy nations; 14 therefore thou shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord God. 15 Neither will I cause men to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any more, saith the Lord God.

16 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman. 18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it: 19 and I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them. 20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the Lord, and are gone forth out of his land.

21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. 22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. 29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. 30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. 31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. 32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

33 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. 34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. 35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited. 36 Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the Lord build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the Lord have spoken it, and I will do it.

37 Thus saith the Lord God; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock. 38 As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

This was all carnally fulfilled in the days of the carnal covenant of Sinai. This is all spiritually fulfilled during the course of the new covenant; this is prophesying the ministry of the elect to come at the end of the age.

Look at the Exodus again. I am certain that you can look at the carnal events of the Exodus and - with spiritual understanding - recognize it as prophecy of the crucifixion and liberation from sin and bondage through the TRUE Deliverer, Jesus. You should have no problem understanding this, I don't think I've ever met a Christian who didn't recognize this. Moses is Jesus, the Israelites and the people going out of bondage and into the promised land of the new covenant. You should be able to look at all those Israelites departing the house of bondage and understand "these are all signifying the Christians coming out of bondage to sin and death being lead out by Jesus"

It's the same here in the prophets. Just like you're seeing with spiritual understanding, all of the Christians coming out of "Egypt" through Jesus during the exodus; this runs all the way through; so you are ALWAYS seeing Christians when it says "Israel" just like you're seeing Christians/Israel coming out of Egypt. Now remember that no one phsycally moved anywhere during the spiritual exodus- the movement was movement of understanding; movement of mind CHANGE OF MIND.

Jesus Christ will fight on behalf of His first Chosen

Youre saying that Jesus Christ will fight on behalf of antichrist, which cannot be anything but wrong. He is going to DESTROY antichrist.

not because of who they are but because He Will be Glorified through-out all the land among all the nations.

This is what spiritual Israel is for and that is why Jesus said to Israel after the flesh:

Mt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

You are right, I have no genealogy to prove who is a natural Israelite but it is no problem for the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, is it?

No but you're not the God of Abraham, so you don't know who really is Israel after the flesh. That's my point. I used to believe it was Israel in the middle east until someone said "Prove it" and I found I couldn't in any way. God has made the things of the flesh profitless and uncertain, and anyone who builds a house of understanding on uncertainty simply will have a flat house in the end.

But let me say, there's a lot I'm not saying because so much information it's difficult to type it all out it's so much (as you are probably already aware as well); what I would say is that, do not fret over anything you may or may not; I believe you must be of the elect otherwise you wouldn't be here with us, so this bodes well does it not? We will come to the perfect man through God, with perfect understanding to rule the nations in truth- so I hope you will understand that though we understand, not the same, we will come to unity in Christ.

What I mean is, we disagree in understanding of some things for now, but this is for now, and I hope no one thinks I am saying fearful things, or trying to make people afraid for having imperfect understanding. Despite what most teach I am saying it will turn out beyond happy ending for all of us; God is the one building the house, and he will put us where he wants us to be. ALl we do is, take up our cross and follow where he lead us.

Thank you John for your responses to the above letters. I have never heard such a complete and easily understood explanation of the difference between Physical and Spiritual Israel. I was certainly blessed by what you showed to be true using the Holy Bible.

I am so excited to have you on this site, as the topics being discussed are major foundation stones of truth, and you are such an asset to all of us who want to know the Truth and not just the religious doctrines of men.

Bless you and thanks again!

YSIC
Patti C.