Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
12/13/13 THE TENTH DAY OF THE TENTH MONTH

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.ngabo.org/seasons/months/tevet.htm

Hello all,

This date was brought to my attention recently by a man named John Cobb, on this site, that mentioned it twice in response to my post entitled WHO IS ZION? Both times he mentions this date it has been in regard to the Antichrist. I have never looked into this particular date before, and was very intrigued by what I found out. The following is a brief look at the 10th month, and then the 10th day.

I hope John will add what his take on this date is, and how he sees it, in regards to the revealing of the Antichrist. I have asked him about this on the thread about Zion, but thought I would open the door to his explanation by starting a new thread, so more people will see it.

First we will look at the significance of the 10th Month on the Hebrew Calendar, and then the 10th Day. It is interesting that this 10th month relates to Nimrod and pagan worship of the planet Saturn.

THE MONTH

God's holy seasons-The Hebrew calendar-Tevet the 10th month

Tevet, the 10th month on the Hebrew (God's) calendar
This month of Tevet, which falls around December and January, is known to stir up many evil desires into peoples lives,

The Hebrew word Tevet means: The tenth attribute that enables a human being to be able to exchange or trade the gifts or talents of his natural strength into the spiritual realm that designs the purpose of his life.

The physical act of Giving ones tithe to God, being generous, sharing, the buying and selling or trading of things which promotes God's reality in the earth,is also part of the spiritual energies which are released by God during the the tenth month called "Tevet" on God's Hebrew calendar.

But on the other hand "Tevet" is also the season when the negative energies of selfishness, evil eye, love of money, evil trading, slavery, the buying and selling of idols becomes evident in this season.

The origin of evil trade:

The tenth month on the Hebrew calendar is the season when the forces of evil which opposes God's authority in the earth begins to warfare and to contend against God's chosen ones.

Nimrod, the founder of the Babylonian system of trading (selling, making & buying of idols) established a law of opposing God through trading, where his stock market sold items of sorcery, witchcraft and magic.

And later on in time the Roman Empire (catholic church) transformed Nimrod's law of trading into a season called saturnalia and the selling of the commodities that exalted their small god called janus and saturn.

Trading of the gifts that go under the tree:

The ancient readings said that Nimrod killed his father and married his mother.

After the death of Nimrod, his mother continued to be the queen over his kingdom.

She had a dream and in that dream she saw Nimrod bringing presents (stolen goods), that he had plundered from the people that refused to exalt him and serve him as king,

And when he brought these treasures he put them under a tree. When the queen woke up from her dream, she commanded that her kingdom should continue to put presents under the green tree, in honor of Nimrod's birthday which falls on the (25th of December, Christmas).

In this month Ezra & Nehemiah died.

It is said; that people being born in this month, has a strong connection to the physical and material world, which denies God's existence, but it is also said that; if those same people are able to find a spiritual & godly leadership that can help them to shift their energies, and invest or trade them in God, they also can become so zealous for God, and turn out to be strong leaders for God.

Tevet means "ten" in Hebrew; Tevet shares the same root as the Hebrew word "tov", which means "good." However, in this month, we commemorate many sad events, including the Tenth of Tevet.
The letter ayin means "eye" in Hebrew. The month of Tevet is the month of the rectification and nullification of the "evil eye".

The word Tevet itself is referring to "tov ayin", "the goodly eye" (the source of the power of blessing, as it is said: "the goodly eye shall bless").

Tevet begins its cycle with the last days of Hanukah welcoming it in and gazing at the Chanukah candles, and God planned it this way.

This day is the climax, really its the culminating day of Hanukah, the "eighth day" which is called "Zot Chanukah" by the Rabbis. The meaning of Zot Hanukah or 8th Dedication, literally means: "this is Hanukkah!"

All destructive process begins with the "evil eye" of hatred, the hatred of the profane to the holy (the secret of ten, the holy number).
The month of contending for your faith in God.

Remember this day, the "eighth day" is called "Zot Hanukah" as we said before, but why is it so named? Zot means, "this" and Zot Hanukah is also called the "final seal."

"And Abraham received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith, and it was "this" (zot) "eighth day" circumcision given to Abraham that would reveal the Spiritual. (Roman 4:11)

This month falls in December or January.

(THIS YEAR 2013 IT FALLS ON DECEMBER 13)

##########################################

THE TENTH DAY

Link of article or video : http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_of_Tevet

Tenth of Tevet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tenth of Tevet

Hebrew: עשרה בטבת

Commemorate: the siege of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylonia

Observances: Fasting

Tenth of Tevet (Hebrew: עשרה בטבת‎, Asarah BeTevet), the tenth day of the Hebrew month of Tevet, is a fast day in Judaism. It is one of the minor fasts observed from before dawn to nightfall. The fast commemorates the siege of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylonia—an event that began on that date and ultimately culminated in the destruction of Solomon's Temple (the First Temple) and the conquest of the Kingdom of Judah (today southern Israel).

The day has no relationship to Chanukka, but it happens to follow that festival by a week. Whether the 10th of Tevet falls 7 or 8 days after Chanukka depends on whether the preceding Hebrew month of Kislev has 29 or 30 days in the relevant year.

According to II Kings (25:1–25:4), on the 10th day of the 10th month (which is Tevet when counted from Nisan, the "first month" according to Exodus 12:1–2), in the ninth year of Zedekiah's reign (588 BCE), Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian king, began the siege of Jerusalem.

A year and a half later, on the 17th of Tammuz in the eleventh year of Zedekiah's reign(586 BCE) (Jeremiah 52.6–7), he broke through the city walls. The siege ended with the destruction of the Temple three weeks later, on the 9th of Av, the end of the first Kingdoms and the exile of the Jewish people to Babylon. The Tenth of Tevet is thus considered part of the cycle of fasts connected with these events, which includes: Shivah Asar B'Tammuz (17th of Tammuz) and Tisha B'Av (9th of Av).

The first reference to the Tenth of Tevet as a fast appears in Zechariah (8:19) where it is called the "fast of the tenth month." One opinion in the Talmud (b. Rosh Hashana 18b) states that the "fast of the tenth month" refers to the fifth of Tevet, when, according to Ezekiel (33:21), news of the destruction of the Temple reached those already in exile in Babylon. However, the tenth is the date observed today, according to the other opinion presented in the Talmud. Other references to the fast and the affliction can be found in Ezekiel 24:1–24:2 (the siege) and Jeremiah (52:4–52:6}.

The Ninth of Tevet was a Tragic Day

On the ninth of Tevet, "something happened, but we do not know what it was..." (Shulchan Aruch). The selichot liturgy for the day states that Ezra the Scribe, the great leader who brought some Jews back to the Holy Land from the Babylonian exile and who ushered in the era of the Second Temple, died on this day, and this is verified by the Kol Bo.

But according to the earlier sources (the Geonim as recorded by Bahag and cited in Tur Orach Chaim 580), the specific tragedy of 9 Tevet is unknown. Some manuscripts of Bahag (obviously not those available to the Tur) add that Ezra and Nechemiah died on this day—but only after first stating that the Rabbis have given no reason for why the day is tragic. Other suggestions are given as to why the ninth of Tevet is notable as well.

####################################

I now can understand why John is mentioning this day in his responses to my posts. It seems to have a great deal of historical significance to the Hebrew people, and is also important to end times events, and how and when certain conditions are ripe for manifestation.

I would greatly like to hear John’s take on why he has mentioned this date in regards to the Antichrist, as he has a wonderful way with words and exposing the truth in the Scriptures.

Thanks ahead of time, John, for helping us all to understand this better.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: 12/13/13 THE TENTH DAY OF THE TENTH MONTH

Patti, being unsure of where you're at on the proverbial road of understanding, it's difficult for me to respond to things as I'm not sure if a foundation needs laid, so to speak: I'm not sure what you know and what you're yet to know, if you understand me. So I'm just going to respond, and if there's something you don't follow, we back up and start in a earlier place of understanding.

http://528491apocalypse.blogspot.com/

^this blog is mine and I put here maybe 10 small articles- I know many don't like to have to read a lot, so I try here to keep the info to the bare minimum that I feel is a good foundation for which to build upon. If you feel lead to read, do so and if there are any misunderstandings, the info there should create a little more clarity on the issue.

Having said that:

You'll see that I do focus on the Tevet 10 date; and will be doing so for the forseeable future. Most times I will not even discuss scripture, but just relay the Tevet 10 warning, over and again, to burn it into people's minds. The times and seasons will be crucial to understanding. Many of the propheies look difficult to us, and we differ on a great many understandings of what they mean, and who they signify, etc. But there is no way to misunderstand a date on a calendar, so I simply give the timing and let it work from there.

I'm going to presume you understand what the Lev 23 festivals of the Lord signify; so we see here that the times and seasons of the Lord's advents are appointed by the Lord; thus Jesus is crucified as our Passover on the appointed day, rises to become the first fruits on the appointed day, and baptizes with the Holy Spirit, the baptism of fire appointed to Pentecost. Now we await the fulfilling of the fall festivals at the second advent, in the 7th month. So we have here the appointed times of the coming of the King of Israel. The Word actually reveals to us the exact day of the month on which the King of Israel would appear.

Mr 13:34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

Prov 7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

So the day of the coming of the King of Israel is appointed by the very Word of God, you see?

Now of all the other kings in all of the bible; all of the other people- not a peep is given ever about the time of their coming. The Assyrian did to Israel what Nebuchadnezzar did to Judah but not a peep about when the Assyrian came into the land. Nothing for anyone. Except the King of Babylon. Of all of the kings in scripture, there are only two- count them TWO- that have exact day-month timing attached to their coming. Two kings; two comings; two dates. King of Israel and King of Babylon.

Now not only did God record this date of the coming of the lawless one (for the King of Babylon is called King of the Nations- and the nations have not the torah- the law- they are LAWLESS/TORAHLESS; and this King if the LAWLESS ONE; called also the Destroyer:

Jer 4:7 The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles(lawless) is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.) but the Lord straight out COMMANDED Ezkiel to "Write down the name of the day: this very day: this same day: this day the King of Babylon came to attack Jerusalem: WRITE IT DOWN!

Now it should be apparent that the Revelation is about Babylon vs. Israel. Now of all of the kings of the scripture, why do we think the Lord is so very adamant about thrice recording the precise day of the coming of this "lawless king" who was to overcome the saints, take them captive, demand the earth worship his image or die? Why does Rev 12 show the exact same thing happening again?

I assure anyone reading this with utmost certainty that the "coming of the lawless one" with "all power and authority" to cause "apostacy" and sit in the seat of God, will happen precisely on Tevet 10. Because it is appointed him by the Word of God.

I'm confident that if I can burn into your minds that TEVET 10 IS THE COMING OF THE KING OF CONFUSION; then that is all anyone really needs to know for now. I don't think many are expecting a false second coming with a false Jesus and lying angels, and such: most seem to expect, Barak Obama, or Assad of Syria, perhaps a Muslim cleric of some sort- but few expect what will really come to pass. Now I can sit all day and talk about these things, and people will respond, some will say "not so, it must be Obama" or "It is Prince Charles" or some other flesh man; and as much as I may say "I feel you are mistaken, and this is the devil himself with all his angels deceiving everyone, and the dead church specifically, into worship of him."

But if I just simply say TEVET 10, and show you the passages clearly stating this; then when this event occurs on Tevet 10, you'll recognize who he really is. This way one may disagree with me and have in his mind a false understanding he is expecting to come to pass: but as long as I can say TEVET 10 = King of Babylon: then they will begin to understand and believe on that day. And I am sure that anyone I am talking to about this, when Tevet 10 comes with the parousia of the lawless; this person will be understanding "had not God intervened and gave me this knowledge; I would surely be on my knees in worship of the false Christ right now"

because he will be completely irresistable to anyone who doesn't know the timing of the coming of the two kings, and who they really are.

For instance, I have talked with many people who do not understand as I do; they believe the common teachings of a pre-trib rapture, a fleshly Israel of promise, a Islamic beast-body, etc. and I talk to many and do not speak against there understanding; but only say "Tevet 10 is the king of confusion" and many of them have come to agree with me, and believe they will be raptured out on Tevet 10 when the great Tribulation begins, and the third temple, etc. but I have burned into their minds this day, and so when they see the false Christ- they will know who he is, and begin to come into understanding of the prophets. As now they are waiting for stuff like, Assad to invade Israel on Tevet 10, and then the rapture etc.

But as long as they know TEVET 10 KING OF CONFUSION- then when they see a "catholic apocalypse" with "Jesus" taking over the catholic church and beginning the "kingdom of peace" they will first maybe have a bit of joy in their heart because it's Jesus? But they will be in winter, and they will begin to understand the prophets- because they will be thinking "this has not going according to my expectations; but this cannot be Jesus this is Tevet 10!"

This is why I mainly just focus on the calendar appointments in the bible (flood/exodus/king of babylon/purim/temple restoration) because no one can misunderstand a date on a calendar that is aligned with the seasons and such. If you have yet to understand the biblical appointments- look at the gen 6 flood again. Seem odd to you that the Lord puts a day-month timeline in there? This is God we're talking about so if He is writing it in his book, it must be very important.

So why tell us specifically the flood began on the 17th day of the 2nd month? Why tell us the tops of the mountains were seen on the 1st day of the 10th month? It turns out that the bible is like the DNA of the creation: what's written in the book is what comes to pass. Always and exactly at the appointed time.

Two kings; two dates; two comings- one evil, one good. Only the elect will be able to tell the difference, and this only by the Word of God.

Most assuredly the antichrist will come to the seige of Jerusalem on Tevet 10 as suredly as the Messiah Jesus will come in the 7th month afterward: much to the dismay of a GREAT number of lukewarm Christians. Weeping and gnashing of teeth is the perfect analogue.

Believe me when I tell you that you are going to be brought before people to answer why you do not make supplication to the "King of Israel" and the only answer you'll find is "because he came on Tevet 10- this is the devil, and not the Christ" and you are going to be leaving a trail of devastated people in your wake as you proceed toward the gathering at armageddon: which is interpreted: the mountain of the gathering.

If you want to watch the first half of the apocalypse:

http://vimeo.com/63049887

understand that you are Jeremiah; the Israelites are Christians; Nebuchadnezzar is the antichrist; Jerusalem is the church; etc.

In a like vein, Tevet 10 this year is December 13 (friday the 13th tio boot) and this movie the Hobbit releases then: watch this trailer and you will also see the apocalypse: you are Bilbo and you will certainly be facing the Red Dragon himself so this is like a preview of your journey to come, into the desolation of the Dragon, to reclaim the lost homeland, and the rightful King of the Mountain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUC8gDTI9qg

by the way you know how you would say "let's watch a movie?" if you were in ancient Israel? Only one word will suffice: "let's watch a VISION"

Jer 21:10 For I have set my face against this city for evil, and not for good, saith the LORD: it shall be given into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall burn it with fire.

Jer 34:3 And thou shalt not escape out of his hand, but shalt surely be taken, and delivered into his hand; and thine eyes shall behold the eyes of the king of Babylon, and he shall speak with thee mouth to mouth, and thou shalt go to Babylon.

Jer 42:11 Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.

Dear John,

You are an answer to my prayers as the Lord has been putting it on my heart that the False Christ is about to be revealed. As you said, it will not be a world leader; it will be whom these world leaders are worshipping. I believe the” head wound that is healed” is Satan’s, as Christ crushed his head at the Cross. It will be God that lets Satan out of the bottomless pit to deceive the whole world, part of the wrath of God is Him enabling Satan to have power over the people of this earth. I see it as the Lord giving the world the leader they have chosen.

I have been in fear, for so many believers out there, that think that Jesus will come before Satan, as the Antichrist, is revealed. I have been writing articles and presenting studies that show we will be here during this time, but sealed and protected through it. The Scriptures plainly tells us that Jesus will not come back until AFTER the Great Falling Away, and until after the Antichrist is revealed. I do not see why there should be so much confusion about this.

Most recently, this fear has grown, as I read the multitude of articles about the rapture of the Church happening soon, and especially before Satan is thrown down, and no one speaking about the False Christ and a False Rapture coming first. I have already been shown the appointed time that Jesus will return in regard to the Feast of the Lord, and this will be the Last Great Day. Thus, my prayers have been about finding out when the False Christ would come, as I know it will be very soon. That is why you are a gift from God to me, and an answer to those prayers. Thank You!!

As you say…this is perhaps the most important information to know at this time. If the 10th day of the 10th month is firmly implanted in each of our minds as that day when this revealing comes, then we will not be fooled. Just looking at the general information, that I started this post with, shows us that this time of year is very ominous, and the events in Bible history, which occurred on this day, directly foreshadow this revealing of the False Messiah. Not to mention the very pagan significance of this time of year with Nimrod and Semiramis and Tammuz…the false trinity of Satan worship.

Then, all we have to do is look at what is happening in the heavens, as they are being shaken, and that shaking is also happening on the earth. I believe that Satan’s coming from the bottomless pit is his coming from another dimension, with his horde of fallen demonic angels, and that is exactly what we are seeing as fireballs, and strange globes of light, in the skies all over the world. I also have come to believe that the Illuminati is creating crisis after crisis by manipulating the weather and governments and financial distress, in order to create the chaos that this False Christ will bring order to. In this way, they are bringing in their Messiah.

The information you have given about this date, and how crucial it is, has to be the most IMPORTANT information that any believer could have at this time. There are no words to express my gratitude for you showing up on this site when you did. I, for one, will be eternally grateful for the Lord bringing you here. Not, only that, thank you for giving me the links to your web site, and the wealth of information that I look forward to absorbing. Also, thank you for the movie about Jeremiah, which I intend to watch this evening.

I will end this with a paragraph from your letter above, that really hits home how intensely important the information you presented is:

“I'm confident that if I can burn into your minds that TEVET 10 IS THE COMING OF THE KING OF CONFUSION; then that is all anyone really needs to know for now. I don't think many are expecting a false second coming with a false Jesus and lying angels, and such: most seem to expect, Barak Obama, or Assad of Syria, perhaps a Muslim cleric of some sort- but few expects what will really come to pass. Now I can sit all day and talk about these things, and people will respond, some will say "not so, it must be Obama" or "It is Prince Charles" or some other flesh man; and as much as I may say "I feel you are mistaken, and this is the devil himself with all his angels deceiving everyone, and the dead church specifically, into worship of him."

What a wakeup call!!

May we all have eyes to see and ears to hear!!

God Bless you John!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Just bumping this up as promised, to provide more information on the 10th day of the 10th month, and how it may fit in with what others are seeing.