Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ZION GIVING BIRTH (Many are called but few are chosen)

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : hhtp://www.sonstoglory.com/zionsonsJesuscomingreturn.htm

Hello all,

The Church is the Body of Christ, and the Bride (Zion) is taken out of this body of believers. Just as Eve was taken out of the body of the first Adam, the Bride will be taken out of the Body of the second Adam, Christ. This Bride will birth the Manchild, the 144,000 sons of God. In the last and final part of this study we will examine how this birth takes place, as it is shown in the Holy Bible.

Spiritual Israel will take part in redeeming natural Israel.

################################

Sons to Glory book by Paul Jablonowski

Part 2 - Acting Like Mature Sons - Apostles

Zion Giving Birth

Several Scriptures refer to how Zion will give birth. Since we have established that Zion is representative of the Bride of Christ, let's examine what the Lord's Bride will be birthing. Passages from the books of Isaiah, Jeremiah and Micah point this out:

"Hear the word of the Lord, you who tremble at His word: "Your brethren (birthed by the Great Harlot) who hated you, who cast you out for My name's sake, said, 'Let the Lord be glorified, that we may see your joy,' (saying why do you take up your cross?) but they shall be ashamed." The sound of noise from the city! A voice from the temple! The voice of the Lord, who fully repays His enemies!" (Isa. 66:5-6)

Above, we see that one of the reasons why the Lord is bringing about the birth of His sons is to fully repay His enemies, or to cast out the children and methods of the flesh. The very next verses explain the birth process that the Lord will bring to pass to punish His enemies:

"Before she travailed, she gave birth; before her pain came, she delivered a male child. Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion (the Bride of Christ) travailed, she gave birth to her children. Shall I bring to the time of birth and not cause delivery? says the Lord. Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb? says your God." (Isa 66:7-10)

The birth of these children of God through the Bride of Christ will be the answer that the Lord gives to vindicate His name and His holy city Jerusalem. Although spiritual Jerusalem (the Bride of Christ) has been redeemed, natural Jerusalem (the city as well as our physical bodies) still remains in bondage to the children of the flesh (Gal 4:25). But shortly after the birth of these "son's of Zion," Isaiah 66:10-13 shows that natural Jerusalem will also be redeemed:

"Rejoice with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all you who love her; rejoice for joy with her, all you who mourn for her; that you may feed and be satisfied with the consolation of her bosom, that you may drink deeply and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. For thus says the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream. Then you shall feed; on her sides shall you be carried, and be dandled on her knees. As one whom his mother comforts. So, I will comfort you; and you shall be comforted in Jerusalem." The conclusion of Isaiah's book goes on to explain the judgment of God with fire and the reign of His Kingdom on earth with the headquarters in His holy mountain Jerusalem.

On several different occasions Jeremiah compares Zion or Israel to a woman in labor:

"For I have heard a voice as of a woman in labor, the anguish as of her who brings forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion bewailing herself, who spreads her hands, saying, "Woe is me now, for my soul is weary because of murderers!"" (Jer. 4:31)

Thus says the Lord, "Behold a people comes from the north country… as men of war set in array against you, O daughter of Zion." We have heard the report of it; our hands grow feeble. Anguish has taken hold of us, pain as of a woman in labor." (Jer. 6:22,24)

"Lift up your eyes and see those who come from the north… what will you say when He punishes you? For you have taught them to be chieftains, to be head over you. Will not pangs seize you like a woman in labor?" (Jer. 13:20,21)

Israel was about to be taken captive to Babylon, and her labor, travail, pain and sorrow was prophesied to come as a result of Babylon wreaking havoc in Jerusalem. Likewise, the Great Harlot (Babylon) that was birthed from the flesh, will wreak havoc in spiritual Jerusalem.

But at the same time that the Bride of Christ (mature believers) are being persecuted by Babylon she will begin to intercede and travail to bring about Jesus' life to a dying world. Jeremiah lets us know when this birth will take place: during the "time of Jacob's trouble" and during the "day of the Lord" which is also the time when Jesus returns: "Now these are the words that the Lord spoke concerning Israel and Judah. "We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear and not of peace. Ask now, and see, whether a man is ever in labor with child?

So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins like a woman in labor, and all faces turned pale? Alas! For that day is great, so that none is like it (the Day of the Lord); and it is the time of Jacobs's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it. For it shall come to pass in that day, says the Lord of hosts, that I will break his (Babylon the Great Harlot - false church's) yoke from your neck, and will burst your bonds; foreigners shall no more enslave them. But they shall serve the Lord their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them." (Jer. 30:4-9)

Finally, Micah also confirms that the Lord's reign in Zion will start with a birth: "In that day (the day of Messiah's return), says the Lord, I will assemble the lame, I will gather the outcast and those whom I have afflicted. I will make the lame a remnant, and the outcast a strong nation.

So the Lord will reign over them in Mount Zion from now on, even forever. And you, O tower of the flock, the stronghold of the daughter of Zion, To you shall it come, even the former dominion shall come, the kingdom of the daughter of Jerusalem. Now why do you cry aloud? Is there no king in your midst? Has your counselor perished? For pangs have seized you like a woman in labor. Be in pain, and labor to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, Like a woman in birth pangs." (Mic. 4:6-10)

Micah then goes on to explain that the Messiah will have two comings, and that he will not return the second time until AFTER the Bride of Christ has "given birth." "But you Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of you shall come forth to Me the one to be ruler in Israel, whose goings forth (two comings) have been from of old, from everlasting (they are established).

Therefore He (the Messiah) shall give them up (by returning to heaven after his earthly ministry), until the time that she who is in labor (the Bride of Christ) has given birth; then the remnant of His brethren shall return to the children of Israel. And he (Jesus) shall stand and feed His flock in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord His God. And they shall abide, for now He shall be great to the ends of the earth; and this One shall be peace." (Micah 5:2-5)

Jesus is waiting in heaven to return, but He will not return until the Bride of Christ has given birth to His life and character through mature sons. Only after this birth can we begin to start looking for any rapture or physical return of the man Christ Jesus. Only after this birth will the nation of Israel begin to be provoked to jealousy and saved. Only after this birth can we look for the promise of a restored government of God on the earth.

It requires some effort on our part, some pain, some labor, some spiritual travail. Life comes from travail. Jesus travailed, Paul travailed, the Early Church travailed, and the Bride of Christ will also travail to bring forth the "sons of Zion" in our generation.

I have yearned so much just to spend time in the Presence of the Lord and behold His beauty! Yet at the same time, I have desired so much for others to see His beauty and love that I must get out and show others His goodness! The tension between these two desires is what has caused a spiritual travail to begin. The pain, travail and labor are not fun. But we have a great hope and joy set before us. Jesus said, "a woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world" (John 16:21).

Let's be like Jesus, and for the joy that is set before us "endure the cross." Then, through the power of the Cross, we can take part in birthing His life and character to be seen by the whole world as a witness and then Jesus will return in glory: "Christ in you, the hope of glory" (Col. 1:27)

Who is Being Birthed?

The "man child" being birthed in Revelation chapter 12 is Jesus the Christ - only it is "Christ IN us." Christ's Bride is a many membered body. Likewise, the child (or children) whom she births represents a many membered body. The creation eagerly waits for the revealing of these sons of God because they will manifest Jesus Himself. Jesus alone is the only glory that is worth eagerly waiting for. Anything that comes from us is less than worthless; it is dangerous, because the flesh is always in conflict with the Spirit. Even heresy (false doctrine) is listed as a "work of the flesh" which is far from harmless, because it ends up bringing bondage and death.

There are only five direct details given about the "man child" being birthed in Revelation chapter 12. Since ALL of these details can be found in the "144,000 saints" discussed in Revelation 14:1-5, it is not far fetched to conclude that the manchild represents Jesus IN the 144,000 saints. The following chart compares these two:

(1)The "man child" VS (2) The 144,000 saints

(1) Will rule all nations with a rod of iron (12:5)

(2) Are found on Mt. Zion with Jesus - Zion is the place of His worldwide government (14:1)

(1) Are caught up to God and to His throne (12:5) Are before the throne of God (14:3,5)

(2) They (plural) overcame Him (Satan) by the blood of the Lamb (12:11)

(1) They are overcomers found without fault and blameless, which only comes from the blood of the Lamb (14:4,5)

(2) They overcame Satan by the word of their testimony (12:11)

(1) They sing a new song that only they can learn (their testimony) (14:4)

(2) They love not their lives unto death (12:11)

(1)They follow the Lamb (sacrificial animal) wherever He goes (Rev. 14:4)

(2)Is a firstborn child (Isa. 54:1) Are firstfruits to God and to the Lamb (14:4)

The only place that Zion is mentioned in the book of Revelation is in connection with the 144,000 saints who are sealed with the Father's name written on their foreheads (Rev. 7:3, 14:1). We have seen that Zion is representative of the Church and more specifically of the Bride of Christ who is called out from the church. These 144,000 are birthed out from the Bride of Christ and stand with the Lamb who is the head of His body. This is a beautiful picture of unity, because the next verses go on to show that the "voice of many waters like the voice of loud thunder," and "the sound of harpists playing their harps" comes from these 144,000 redeemed saints.

They are all speaking and singing the same thing spiritually and so it sounds like "many waters" and "loud thunder," because they are one with the Lamb and therefore one with each other. The world will finally see and know that the Father loves them and that He has sent Jesus as His only Son! Not because of our church programs or Christian bumper stickers, but because we will "be made perfect in one" as Jesus promised! (John 17:22-23).

These 144,000 are not defiled with other "loves" in this world. They are spiritual virgins, because they have set their sights on loving Jesus as their main goal in life and Him alone. They do not let other cares or distractions take them away from their first love. The 144,000 are emptied of "self-life" and have allowed the life of their savior to flow through them. They are without fault and blameless because their entire self-worth and right-standing relies practically (not just judicially) on the blood of the Lamb. They walk by faith and not by sight where the blood of Jesus cleanses them from all unrighteousness.

The 144,000 found on Mount Zion are called "firstfruits" (Rev. 14:4). Firstfruits are grains or crops that have reached maturity earlier (first), before the general harvest. The 144,000 will be believers who have reached the place of maturity before the rest of the believers. They will have learned through "the way of the Cross" and the grace of God to abide (be one) with Jesus and with each other in His body. God's plan is unity in diversity. We are not all to be the same "cookie cutter Christians" looking and acting alike. But we can still be unified together in the spirit, and maintain our individual callings in God. This true unity will bring the perfection that the apostle Paul longed for (Philippians 3:12-16).

+++++++++++++
Philippians 3:12-16

“Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I PRESS TOWARD THE MARK FOR THE PRIZE OF THE HIGH CALLING OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.”
+++++++++++++

12 X 12,000 = 144,000. If you compare the 144,000 saints to the 12 apostles of Jesus, I think you will get a better picture of the role and function of these 144,000 in our generation. They will be chosen by the Lord to first "be with Him," and secondly, "to preach, and to have power to heal sicknesses and cast out demons" (Mark 3:14). These end of the age apostles each have a special individual calling from the Lord. They will not be appointed by man, nor is it a "promotion" in the Kingdom. It is simply a calling to a position in God's government to fulfill His purposes at His second coming similar to what the first twelve apostles had to do during His First Coming.

Zechariah saw the final purpose of Zion's sons: "For I have bent Judah My bow, Fitted the bow with Ephraim, and raised up your sons, O Zion, against your sons, O Greece, and made you like the sword of a mighty man. Then the Lord will be seen over them, and His arrow will go forth like lightning… The Lord of hosts will defend them; They shall devour and subdue with slingstones; They shall drink and roar as if with wine… For they shall be like the jewels of a crown, lifted like a banner over His land." (Zech. 9:13-16).

Jesus will bring righteous judgment to the kingdoms of this world through His Manchild.

Maranatha - "Come Lord Jesus!" (Rev. 22:20).

####################################

I would like to end this study with a few major points. I repeat one special paragraph from the chapter above about the “first fruits”.

“The 144,000 found on Mount Zion are called "firstfruits" (Rev. 14:4). Firstfruits are grains or crops that have reached maturity earlier (first), before the general harvest. The 144,000 will be believers who have reached the place of maturity before the rest of the believers. They will have learned through "the way of the Cross" and the grace of God to abide (be one) with Jesus and with each other in His body. God's plan is unity in diversity.”

It is imperative that one has taken the WAY OF THE CROSS to be worthy to be part of the Lord’s FIRSTFRUITS. The first death is to the SELF, and the ULTIMATE rebirth of this death will be as the MANCHILD.

How many have truly died to themselves and live for Christ? When we become believers and are born again, we are given the promise of having this opportunity. We see through a glass darkly, but if we truly give all, of ourselves and our lives in this world, to Him,…we will achieve this HIGH CALLING.

Phl 3:14
“I press toward THE MARK for the prize of the HIGH CALLING of God in Christ Jesus.”

This is the true meaning of what Jesus told us.

Mat 22:14
“For many are called, but few are chosen.”

This does not mean that only a few are saved. It means that out of those saved only a few will mature into the spiritual high calling of being part of the 144,000 Manchild company.

There was much presented in these 5 studies in regards to this issue, I have no idea how it has been received as no one has commented. Is there anyone out there that is seeing the Truth in this? Does it matter, or is it too spiritual to be considered? I can only pray that it has reached those that do have an interest and maybe in some way has confirmed your own conclusions about the matter.

I will continue to write on this issue, as long as that is what the Lord is showing me to do, but this is the end of this particular study.

May the Lord keep His Truth in your hearts.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.