Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Purposeful Submission to God

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/mcReynolds6.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Purposeful Submission to God

By Don McReynolds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a day that day was! The day the mind received the translation of: “No authority over God.” I don’t mean the vague understanding where the mind really had not swallowed the truth of God’s sovereignty. I mean the day you processed in its entirety—that God owns you. The day the heart and mind met together in agreement that: Jesus is Lord and He is ultimately in ownership of you.

The day that a life changing decision is made is a choice that rocks the very foundation of our existence meeting head on with God. Its days like these where you can’t deny the hidden argument that has no dialogue—but leads with authority in this crossroads of eternal ramifications in free will.

God speaks without saying a word, and a choice, a permanent decision is averted and a Christian is born. The enemy almost destroying another man on this side of existence is thwarted because of the fear of the Lord. God speaking to His creation without saying a word, and a heart accepting the truth without complete understanding starts the beginning.

Then the real journey is set in motion as this new creation begins to have eyes and can finally see, and has ears that can actually hear. That faithful and glorious day of submission has allowed a garden to spring up of truth in a new heart.

The days of learning in the Lord, and exercising ones faith in compliance to God continue day after day. The old is being purged and the new is gaining ground. God still has His eye on everything that you are. God wants this full obedience. The tough days of battle are yet to come and the anger and frustration of a hidden, yet obvious God breaks the patience over and over again.

The enemy and the flesh agree how unfair hell could be in that we had no choice to exist. The thoughts keep attacking our weak points and expose our arrogance of self-ownership. God points at the stars and says, “Who made these? God points at us and says, “Who made thee?” God and the enemy are working at the same time to build or break the saints of eternity.

God sees that hidden thought inside our heart. God will use our own darkness of pride to dig it up for us to finally perceive. Our hearts and minds explode in frenzy because we see we can’t avoid Hades. Sin after sin and failure after failure is all that we can accomplish before His throne.

We start pointing the finger to condemn the One who was before it all like we have some clout because we had no choice in our creation. Our hearts full of foolishness scream the unfairness of sin and hell to a people who inevitably could not stop from sinning.

The fallen state of Man coupled with a deep fleshy conceit works together as the enemy begins orchestrating his best of lies. He points and pushes the exact buttons that sound like truth, but what it equals is rebellion. Our hearts scream out, “I had no choice! It’s not fair that I was born into sin and death, already right in front of the train that is called the full wrath of God.”

These are the times where one has to begin the process of examining a thought, its conception, its birth, and how it will inevitably lead one into obedience or direct rebellion. This mountain of self must be destroyed, and the program that is written in opposition of our God will fire a thought toward God with hate—all the time right into our decision making process.

We the receiver (which is our fleshy vessel) will obtain these hate messages downloaded directly into our minds. God is calling us to take command of out thought life. God is calling us to open our eyes to the truth of existence. God is telling us to recognize why we even stand on this green earth and to not argue about some petty lying software program—which the enemy has used countless times to create atheism, but rather to accept our gift of son ship through Jesus Christ.

The truth throughout the process of conversion to Christ likeness is the battle over the mind and our love of self-ownership. When the quarrel begins inside, stop for a second and analyze the ultimate goal of the squabble. Is it to discredit the King of every age? Is the argument to justify our personal opinion over God’s? The reality of our life is, that at any moment God could point His righteous right hand in our direction. His patience and grace is essential in our ability to be raised above the danger of His winepress of fury.

There comes a day of reasoning in a heart, when Man finally accepts his position of created being—subject to the God who sits enthroned above the circle of the earth. It’s when he really recognizes that he is the one that must change, not the Creator. It is the point the created decides to purposefully submit to God.

On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?” Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you?” (John 6:60-61)

“From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him. “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve. Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.” Then Jesus replied, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve?” (John 6:66-70)

The point where you begin to realize that the only real choice is God, Peter understood and expressed, “Where else can we go?” My journey with Jesus has been him putting me into submission. I comprehended the same thing that Peter did two thousand years ago, where else can I go but to you, God?

The Lord stood His ground in that he articulated to me that I would change or fall away. My journey is just beginning with new possibilities because of my submission. I have no clue what the Lord may do now. I am more lost then ever, in life but I have an invisible Hand guiding me. The Christ follower must believe and step out in faith on a moment-by-moment basis.

The epic journey of Man walking the earth sandwiched with sin and evil on every side, the enemy prowling around ready to devour, and this weak breakable piece of pottery about to fall. Oh what a fragile piece of art Man is. How can he be saved?

Man has an unavoidable fallen state, his tendency to fall into sin even after his redemption. The enemy accusing day after day with his minions pointing at our sinful inadequacy before God and he is exactly right in his accusations. A Savior is born, and Christ is His name. Jesus came to save. Jesus wants to save us! The sovereign God of the universe does not just submit to torture, shame, and then death without a purpose to it all; God wants to save us. We just have to submit.

God sits in eager expectation waiting to begin His new millennial world order of peace, love, no pain, no sadness or death, with an infinite joy that no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no mind able to conceive—which is the glory of our God. Snap out of it I say, and accept what is already yours, forgiveness.

Stubbornly submitted,

Don McReynolds

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven