Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Battle Stations

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson115.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Battle Stations

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK my brothers and sisters, it’s time to put down your toys because playtime is over. Stand up, put on your big boy/girl pants and don all the armor God has provided, because you’re gonna need it. Make sure everything fits just right and you don’t have any *****s in your armor that would allow the enemy a soft spot to hit.

This means you must repent and keep your hearts clean before the Lord, every single day from here on out. Keep your eyes on Jesus and the promise of home. It’s time to stop paying attention to the mainstream media blather about fake healthcare website woes, or the price of gas and commodities. It’s time to disregard the insanity that is Washington D.C., and stop worrying about useless, predetermined elections or politics in general.

Don’t allow these orchestrated ‘problems’ to capture your imagination or steal your time, causing you to yell at the talking heads on the news shows. Besides, they can’t hear you. Accept the FACT that this nation will NEVER return to the ‘good ‘ol days’ before the occupant was selected by The Powers That Be, to be President.

God is using the usurper to bring judgment on our country because she’s turned her back on Him, thrown Him out of the schools and public life, and gave Him the finger on top of it. The Lord is patient and longsuffering but even He has His limits, and His patience is gone. I can promise you that America is about to suffer some life changing, catastrophic events, and you need to be prepared.

You need to be prepared, not only physically, but especially spiritually, because what I and many others are sensing will test the faith of the best of us. I still hold to the fact that the Bride will be rescued BEFORE the Tribulation begins. However, we will be here long enough to see events that will cause widespread panic. Again, you need to get ready.

Ready for what? Joel 2:28-31 tells us “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.”

“And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, BEFORE the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.”

In Acts 2:17-20, Peter repeated this passage and added in verse 21, “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” This verse corresponds to Joel 2:32. The “great and terrible day of the Lord” is always understood to be referring to the day when God’s judgment and wrath will be poured out on this wicked world.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 clearly assures us “For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.” These frightening events spoken of in Joel and Acts are going to occur BEFORE the great and terrible day of the Lord; before the Tribulation starts.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows how close we are to the beginning of the Tribulation. Again, Acts 2:21 says “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” The Greek word used here for ‘saved’ is Sozo, which means: ‘to deliver from the penalties of the Messianic judgment.’ Interesting, huh?

The Lord, in His mercy, not wanting that any should perish, is going to send some startling, catastrophic natural events upon this earth which will cause the zombified sheeple to have a very rude awakening. Yes, many people are going to die, but many others will have a final chance to accept the salvation of Christ before He snatches His Bride home to safety, and begins pouring out His rage on this wicked world.

Why will the Bride have to endure this? First of all, we WILL be supernaturally protected and provided for, and we are NOT to fear. Yeah, yeah, I know that’s easy to say, but you must understand: this is the very reason we were chosen by God to be born into this era of time. The Bride is about to assist her Groom in gathering a final harvest of souls into the Church. This work will not last long but will be very lucrative for the Kingdom. Then, we get to go home.

When the lost around us are running around in panic, they will see us calm and in peace. We will be sparkling pools of light in a very, very dark world which will draw many to us. They’ll wonder why we aren’t freaking out and will start asking questions. Witnessing and winning the lost to Jesus will be like shooting fish in a barrel. What an incredible privilege this will be!

I feel sure that the effects of the comet ISON are being deliberately downplayed in the news. In fact, you rarely hear about this massive celestial object at all! I believe this earth will be pelted with thousands upon thousands of meteoroids that will cause widespread damage and fires. I keep hearing many saying the same words: “fireballs will fall from the sky.”

I’m convinced and have said so repeatedly, that an earthquake is going to strike the United States, resulting in thousands of deaths and causing massive infrastructure and property damage the likes of which we’ve never experienced. I’m not sure where it will hit, but if I was a betting woman my money would be on California, perversion capital of America.

Add to the mix what then Chief of Staff for President-Elect Obama, Rahm Emanuel, famously stated, “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.” This is the basic idea behind the Hegelian Dialect, which is the methodology progressives (communists) use to push change on society.

So when these natural disasters happen, I would not be surprised if our illustrious leader takes advantage of the chaos to implement all of his peachy Executive Orders giving absolute power to the sitting President of these United States, allowing him to declare a national state of emergency and institute martial law. Hey, he’s got to restore order, right?

Not only do I think these events will happen within a few short weeks from now but they will hit within days of each other. God is about to get our attention, big time! That is why we need to get ready to man our spiritual battle stations. Something BIG is coming and soon!

Now. How do you get ready? First of all, by turning off the idiot box TV and getting yourself settled into your prayer closet with the Word. Spend time with the Lord. Make sure your heart is clean before Him, and cast away every idol you hold onto. Christ MUST reign supreme. “Thou shalt have no other Gods before Me.” None. Nada. Your false gods cannot protect and provide for you when this hits the fan.

Keep your nose in the Bible. Read and feed on the nourishment that comes from His Holy Word. You will need to know where to turn for guidance, wisdom and comfort in the days to come. You’ll need to relinquish ALL control of your possessions and life to the Lord. He loves you and wants to use you in this final hour before He snatches us home. Now is your chance to store up treasure in heaven. To heck with the decaying garbage most consider treasure on this earth.

Prepare physically, and you’d better hop to it! Get at least a couple of week’s worth of food and water stored up, especially water. Think in terms of the electricity being off. It may not be, but don’t take the chance. Canned goods, stews, soups, fruit, meat, etc. are a good idea. Peanut butter and honey are excellent choices, as are raisins and nuts. Make sure you have a manual can opener! If you can store foods that don’t require heating or cooking, all the better.

Get some extra batteries for portable radios, as well as flashlights. You may want to get some of those old-fashioned hurricane lamps at Walmart and some extra oil, both of which are surprisingly inexpensive. You don’t want to be caught without light!

Make sure you have plenty of blankets, hats, scarves and gloves in case your heat goes off. Buy some firewood for your fireplace while you can. Get some cash out of the ATM machine; don’t assume they will be online when something happens. Keep your car’s gas tank filled as much as possible. And please, don’t forget about your pets! Prepare what they’ll need also.

I’m not telling you all this to scare or panic you. I want you to wake up to reality. You know as well as I do the signs of times. The usurper in the Oval Office has publicly stated that if Israel cannot come to an agreement with the Palestinians before the end of this year, he will “force” Israel to agree to his own prewritten agreement, which includes dividing Jerusalem. He plans to impose this by way of brutal U.S. and European economic sanctions against Israel.

Great idea, moron! Go ahead and take on the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Poke your wicked, corrupt finger in the Apple of God’s eye. Strut around in your chin up arrogant way, dividing God’s Holy City and force God’s chosen to give up more land for “peace.” You’re not too bright, are you? Talk about inviting the judgment of God to rain down on this land! Did you catch the time frame? O-twerp-o announced he will do this before the end of this year.

I’m telling you…get ready. The biggest enemy we will have to face going forward is fear. Satan will try to make us think God has abandoned us when we KNOW that He’s promised to NEVER leave or forsake us. Turn to Him now and get yourself nestled under His protective wing.

We will face a great testing of our faith. Wait. Let’s turn that around and look at it from the other direction: God will face His greatest testing of our trust! And God will not fail us! He WILL protect, no matter what is happening to others around us. He WILL provide for our needs, as our Father knows we have need of food and water and shelter and clothing.

Psalms 91 will be your best friend! Verses 7-11 say it all: “A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.”

Yep, this should be quite a show. A tragic, frightening and sad one. BUT…when you see these things happening what are we told to do? That’s right; look up for our redemption draweth nigh! So, man your battle stations, get prepared and keep your eyes on Jesus and the prize of heaven. Get ready to be a dazzling light in the coming darkness. Our assignment won’t last long, so let’s take as many lost sheeple with us as we can.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Battle Stations

Bless you Steven for putting on this article! This goes so well with what I have been trying to convey with my studies, and I am encouraged to see that someone else is coming to similar conclusions. I especially liked this statement from her article:

“Why will the Bride have to endure this? First of all, we WILL be supernaturally protected and provided for, and we are NOT to fear. Yeah, yeah, I know that’s easy to say, but you must understand: this is the very reason we were chosen by God to be born into this era of time. The Bride is about to assist her Groom in gathering a final harvest of souls into the Church. This work will not last long but will be very lucrative for the Kingdom. Then, we get to go home.”

Yes! God’s Special Forces are being prepared for battle!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.