Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE TRIBE OF DAN AND THE ANTICHRIST (Part 1)

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.watch.pair.com/dan.html

Hello all,

As promised, in my post about what the early Christians believed about the Antichrist and how he would come from the tribe of Dan, I have investigated into this matter. I found a very detailed study into this tribe, and would like to present it here. It is rather a long study, so I will be breaking it into 3 parts. I think you will find this an interesting read as it covers how this tribe is related both to the Royal Families of Ireland and England, and also connected with Persia and Palestine in the Middle East. But perhaps the most interesting is this tribe’s connection with Freemasonry and Islam!

I am just showing the main body of this authors work, but, there is more on the website to look into if one is interested.

############################

THE LOST TRIBE OF DAN

THE EARLY JEWISH & CHRISTIAN VIEW OF THE IDENTITY OF THE ANTICHRIST
by
Janet Moser

I. CONSIDER THE PROPHECIES
A. The Antichrist

1. He is a Jew

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers ...nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. Daniel 11:37

2. He is from the tribe/region of Dan

We looked for peace, but no good came; and for a time of health, and behold trouble! The snorting of his horses was heard from Dan: the whole land trembled at the sound of the neighing of his strong ones; for they are come, and have devoured the land, and all that is in it; the city, and those that dwell therein. For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD. (Jeremiah 8:15-17)

"Dan shall be like a lion which leaps forth from his covert in Bashan." [Albert Barnes' Notes on the Bible]

"And Jeremiah does not merely point out his [Antichrist] sudden coming, but he even indicates the tribe from which he shall come where he says 'We shall hear the voice of his swift horses from Dan; the whole earth shall be moved by the voice of the neighing of his galloping horses: he shall also come and devour the earth, and the fulness thereof, the city also, and they that dwell therein.' This, too, is the reason that this tribe is not reckoned in the Apocalypse along with those which are saved." [Irenaeus, "Against Heresies," Book V, Chap. 30]

3. He is from the serpent's root.

Please note the context of Isaiah 14 is Lucifer's fall to earth in the endtime [Revelation 12].

"Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent... Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times. (Isaiah 14:29,31)

B. Dan/Tribe of Dan

1. Dan means "judge"

And Rachel said, God hath judged me, and hath also heard my voice, and hath given me a son: therefore called she his name Dan. (Genesis 30:6)

2. Will be used by God to judge his people
And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days... Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD." (Genesis 49:1,16-18 )

“For a voice declareth from Dan, and publisheth affliction from mount Ephraim... I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. (Jeremiah 4:15, 23-27).

3. Is missing from the 144,000 during the Tribulation

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Juda... Reuben... Gad... Aser... Nepthalim... Manasses... Simeon... Levi... Issachar... Zabulon... Joseph... Benjamin were sealed... (Revelation 7:4-

4. Will worship a false god

They that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Thy god, O Dan, liveth; and, The manner of Beersheba liveth; even they shall fall, and never rise up again. (Amos 8:11-14)

II. CONSIDER THE PEOPLE

A. The Tribe of Dan

1. Samson

“And there was a certain man of Zorah, of the family of the Danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was barren, and bare not...And the woman bare a son, and called his name Samson: and the child grew, and the LORD blessed him.” (Judges 13:2, 24)

2. Aholiab

“And I, behold, I have given with him Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan: and in the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded thee. The tabernacle of the congregation, and the ark of the testimony, and the mercy seat that is thereupon, and all the furniture of the tabernacle.” (Exodus 31:6,7)

3. Hiram/Huram

“And now I have sent a cunning man, endued with understanding, of Huram my father's, The son of a woman of the daughters of Dan, and his father was a man of Tyre, skilful to work in gold, and in silver, in brass, in iron, in stone, and in timber, in purple, in blue, and in fine linen, and in crimson; also to grave any manner of graving, and to find out every device which shall be put to him, with thy cunning men, and with the cunning men of my lord David thy father. (II Chronicles 2:13,14)

"But neither Athelstan and his son, nor the Comacine Masons, serve to account for one of the most salient aspects of later Freemasonry -- the fact that it contains a major skein of Judaic tradition filtered through ISLAM. The corpus of legends central to Freemasonry -- including, of course, the building of Solomon's Temple -- derives ultimately from Old Testament material, both canonical and apocryphal, as well as from Judaic and Islamic commentaries upon it. It is worth looking at the most important of these legends -- the murder of Hiram Abiff -- in some detail. The Hiram story is rooted in the context of the Old Testament. It figures in two books, I Kings and II Chronicles." [Baigent, The Temple & The Lodge, p. 124]

B. Merovingian Jews may be descendants of Dan

"Merovingian geographical place-names and personal names were sometimes Jewish. In the 6th Century a brother of King Clothair was named Samson while Miron "Le Levite" was a count. 'Sion' and 'Le Levite' were Merovingian towns in France. Scholars have even traced Merovingian 'Salic Law' back to Judaic law." [Bradley, p. 179]

"The Merovingian's...tradition of long hair and the name Samson among the Royal House would indicate the descent from Samson and thus the Tribe of Dan." [Bloomer]

"The Merovingian kings...were called the long-haired Monarchs because they placed great value on their long hair and believed that it gave them strength. One wonders whether Samson was a Merovingian ancestor!" [Van Buren, p. 30]

C. Danaus (a Danite?)

1. Arcadians/Spartans are possibly from the Tribe of Dan

"Now, the question remains, how do we know the Spartans were the offspring of the tribe of Dan? ... Aside from the fact that the Spartans wore long hair as a symbol of their power (like Samson) there is a legend written about the son of Belus, king of the Spartans -- in which is given the story of one named 'Danaus,' who arrived in Greece with his daughters by ship. According to the legend, his daughters called themselves Danades.

They introduced the cult of the mother goddess, which became the established religion of the Arcadians and developed over the years into the worship of Diana...The Spartans so loved their king that they called themselves Danaans -- long before they adopted the name of Spartans. Also in the legend is a record of the arrival of 'colonists from Palestine.' Please note, the man who headed the expedition was named Danaus. He may well have been of the tribe of Dan, and thus would have been the progenitor of the ancient Spartans." [Church, p. 120-21]

"In Greek myth...[is] the legend of King Belaus, one Danaus, who arrives in Greece with his daughters, by ship. His daughters are said to have introduced the cult of the mother goddess, which became the established cult of the Arcadians. According to Robert Graves the Danaus myth records the arrival in the Peleponnesus of 'colonists from Palestine.' Graves states that King Belus is in fact Baal, or Bel -- or perhaps Belial from the Old Testament." [Baigent, Holy Blood, p. 275]

"At that particular time Arcadia was ruled by Spartans... The Spartans placed a special magical significance on their long hair ...associated with their great strength. There appears to have been a relationship between the Spartans and the Jews. In the Apocryphal we read: 'It has been found in writing concerning the Spartans and the Jews that they are brethren and are of the family of Abraham.' (Maccabees I 12:21)" [Van Buren, p. 45]

2. Celts may be of the Tribe of Dan

"There are certain facts that suggest that the Celts might have derived from a Jewish tradition from the East. The Celtic body of ecclesiastical and civil knowledge was Druidism. Their system can be traced to about 1800 B.C... . It is recorded in 'Welsh Triads' that Hugh Gadarn synthesized the wisdom of the ancients for those whom he led west from...Sumer and Mesopotamia... In 'The Psalter of Cashel' it states that: 'The Tuatha de Danaan' ruled in Ireland for about two centuries, and were highly skilled in architecture and other arts from their long residence in Greece.' The Tuatha de Danaan were the descendants of Danaus, the son of Belus, who went with his fifty daughters to Argos, the home of his ancestrous Io. In Irish legends the Tuatha de Danaan, who were considered to be demi-gods, ...were said to have possessed a ...Grail-like vessel... These teachers of wisdom ... were the founders of the Druidic priesthood." [Van Buren, p. 141-142]

######################

Continued in part 2……

Patti C.