Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do You Know How Late It Is?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/cameron33.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Do You Know How Late It Is?

By Tim Cameron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The rich rules over the poor, and the borrowerisservant to the lender” (Proverbs 22:7 ).

If you have taken a recent look at America’s debt clock you would have noticed it did NOT slow down from last weeks new debt ceiling agreement. Nor will it in the next three months when once again it will become an issue to raise the ceiling higher, because debt is a bomb that is being used as a WMD against our nations sovereignty and it is ticking at an alarming rate. Hope you have taken “shelter.”

Its amazing to me, that we are hearing blind guides say that the way out of a huge ditch is to dig deeper. It causes me to pause and pray, “Dear Lord Jesus, when it seems you have stopped being the Santa Claus so many have preached, and You once again remind us all tocount the cost,will you please help us to resolve, like Peter did?”

In John 6,we read where our Lord Jesus issued a hard saying:

“Upon hearing His message, many of Jesus’ disciples left and followed Jesus NO MORE.”

Yet the other disciples with Peter resigned in their hearts, “Where else can we go?”

To the American lukewarm church I write, “Please prepare!”

John 6.53-69:

“Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whosoever eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, has eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, dwells in me, and I in him.

As the living Father has sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eats me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eats of this bread shall live forever. These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

Many disciples turn from Jesus. Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, this is a hard saying; who can hear it? When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, ‘Does this offend you?’ What if you shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? It is the spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who would betray him. And he said, ‘Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.’ From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Nowhere to go but to Jesus Then said Jesus unto the twelve, ‘Will you also go away?

Then Simon Peter answered Him, Lord, to whom shall we go?’ You alone have the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that you are that Christ, the Son of the living God.”

I tremble at what I see comingrapidlytoward the American church. The writing is on the wall. We don’t have much time left to share the truth of God’s Word without serious consequences and penalties. Last week an honorable Christian ministry was labeled a hate group by the US Army (which after a substantial outcry they have now publicly recanted) and no sooner had they done that, another story broke about the “Tea Party and Christians.” In a very rapid pace our nation has become polarized in its disdain for any moral authority that deems what the Bible calls, “sin.” It is considered be “narrow minded and intolerant” and needs to be eradicated from the public realm.

Do you realize what time it is?

People are beginning to rake leaves and are piling them up because of the season we are in. Many are starting to winterize their vehicles because of the season. Many are harvesting and putting up hay and crops, heaters are being tuned up as air conditioners are being turned off because of the season at hand.

Many in the pulpits that are NOT warning you of what season it is on planet Earth. These are pulpits used for mass deception. Jesus would declare, “Hypocrites! How is it that you can discern these things, but you can’t discern the times?” That would be equivalent to having a huge outbreak of a deadly contagion but the local doctor’s office not offering any warning or treatment.

I’m telling you there is a deadly outbreak and its wrecking havoc upon this planet and it’s about to hit “critical mass.”

Global Debt China and World Bank warn of global upheaval.)

Israel Pressured heavily to divide their land for peace, read Joel 3 and Zechariah 12.)

Explosion in violence As it was in the days of Noah.)

Gay Marriage/Unions are in our face As it was in the days of Lot-Sodom and Gomorrah.)

Flesh eating drug makes its way into the United States (darkness).

Child SEX trafficking - a thriving industry (GROSS darkness).

Iran, in a mad rush to produce nuclear weapons “Come Let us make Israel No More” Psalm 83.)

North Korea threatens to bomb America (“Rumors of wars” .

Earthquakes over 6.0 on Richter scale all over the planet Earthquakes in diverse places.)

Tsunamis (Ten years ago, what’s that, a pizza?) Today, everyone knows what a Tsunami is.

Japan’s ********* nuclear meltdown continues to pour radiation into the Pacific Ocean (catastrophic).

Mass persecution of Christians spreads across the globe, just as Jesus promised. (“If they hated Me, they will hate you” .

Islam is ascending across the globe; world domination is their stated goal. If they prevail here like they are elsewhere, you will convert or die!

Our initial investigation has concluded there are between, 400 to 500 radical Islamic centers in the U.S. In those places, they preach an extreme version of Islam that says America and the West is the enemy. They espouse violence, hatred and the need for terrorism. Muslim Brother Hood activity in America is growing at an alarming rate. (Ryan Mauro, National Security Analyst)

Please read the book of Habakkuk and realize God is no respecter of persons. Unless the church begins to unite in prayer, repentance and quickly, we are heading to a very sobering reality here in America. To speak out against that which is seeking our demise is becoming “criminal.” This is because we are being given up to a cruel people. Our only hope is God’s goodness! That He would raise a standard while their is still time.

If people would open their Bibles and read and see what happens to nations that forget God, it should be causing prayer meetings in churches all over this country, but it’s not. Too many are drunk on the GR8R, the “Best Life Now” Kool Aid—or some other distraction. Yet that stuff is a total lie! Abortion, fornication, same sex marriage, incredibly violent “entertainment,” pagan celebrations, adult “entertainment” (a leading industry), apostate “church” movements, and the list goes on…

Dear God HELP us, please forgive us and pour out Your Spirit upon Your people, over turn tables, and cause your people to pray. Our nation is on the verge of implosion, as the Word of God tells us in Mathew 12: “A nation divided against itself can not stand.” Did you see how fast things flew off shelves due to a computer glitch? (EBT down in 17 states, store shelves emptied.)

Paul warned in the book of Timothy, “In the last days perilous times will come.”If your pastor/pulpit isn’t preparing you and asking you stop and think:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?

“But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer” (1 Peter 4:7 ).

“This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living. Because we belong to the day, we must live decent lives for all to see.

Don’t participate in the darkness of wild parties and drunkenness, or in sexual promiscuity and immoral living, or in quarreling and jealousy.Instead, clothe yourself with the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ. And don’t let yourself think about ways to indulge your evil desires (Romans 13:11-14).

Now would be a great time to WAKE-UP!

Yeah, Yeah, I know, heard it all your life right? Crying wolf?

“As it was in the days of Noah…” When it started raining it was too late!

At this moment, world leaders are taking the entire world into a ditch (intentionally), and this is ALL apart of an evil plan. The stage for the Antichrist is being put into place. When the dollar collapses, the world economy collapses. The world WILL panic and a man will step on the stage with a plan and he will be worshipped because of it. We are seeing the Tribulation players being moved into the final stages of preparation. Every single delay will be “credit extended” which is just MORE chains. The debtor is enslaved to the lender (Proverbs 22:7). Global debt is like a bomb that is about to explode against national sovereignties.

I do NOT care how much money you have or how high your credit score is, you are under the mercy of the national sovereignty in which you reside. If America goes bankrupt they can and they will take what assets you have; our houses and lands and sell us out through (Imminent Domain). We need to go to prayer and ask for God to please “crucify” in us the Lot’s wife part of us that will want to look back and hang onto a world that is perishing!

Set your minds on things above, looking for a city whose Builder and Maker is THE LORD. Many might say, you’re speaking “doom and gloom.” No, I’m trying to sound an alarm to the frog in boiling water. To the bride of Christ this isn’t gloom and doom, it is a message of redemption, the whole earth is groaning for the Day of Redemption and remember Noah did NOT wait until it began to rain before he “believed and began to build the ark.”

The floodgates have not yet opened, but the clouds are forming at an alarming rate (“sudden destruction” .

Please read your Bible and read what God’s Word says IS coming. DO NOT wait for rain to establish in your heart, “Though He slay me, yet will I praise Him.”

“Where else can we go Lord, ONLY You have eternal life” (John 14:1-3).

“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also” (John 14:1-3 ).

I know how “out there” this can sound but please get into God’s Word and LOOK at Israel! For 1878 years they had ceased from being a nation then BOOM, in 1948 they were reborn and now today, right at this very moment in time, nations are plotting her demise and our very own president and his leadership, are working feverishly to see Israel divided (Two-State solution, pre-1967 borders).

God has said IF we can discern the weather, “How is it that you can’t discern the times?” He warned there would be “scoffers” saying. “Where is the promise of His coming?” And He said THAT itself would be a sign. ARE YOU SCOFFING? Not at what I say, but God’s Own Word? Is the testimony of your life scoffing? Are you living with any urgency to be about our Father’s business?

There is an urgent push by world leaders to divide Israel for the cause of PEACE and SECURITY. If you haven’t been paying attention to this, I beg and pray you try and prove me wrong. The pope who has recently said that “Atheists are going to heaven” and that “Bible believing Christians have a mental illness.” In coming days he is going to be meeting with the Prime Minister of Israel to try pave, the way for the world’s religions to unite in the name of PEACE.

Rick Warren no less, is tweeting the Pope’s ecumenical message, even endorsing a book that says that Christians need to be evangelized by Rome, all the while carrying his own P.E.A.C.E plan to the far corners of the globe and you will see that its NOT the biblical gospel that he is taking but a message from his own water well -- YET because it’s in Jesus’ name, many are drinking it in.

I remind you of Jesus’ own words, “Take heed and let no man deceive you, for many will come IN MY NAME.” He has also said, “I have not come to bring peace but a sword.” Because of this ecumenical God forsaken agenda that is spreading like wildfire across the globe and even through mainstream evangelical and protestant churches, apostasy is flourishing and it is INVOKING the wrath of God!

WHY? Because the world is trampling underfoot the only sacrifice given for the sins of the world. They are rejecting God’s goodness, His only begotten Son, who died on the cross so whoever believes in Him would not perish. The world is killing those who carry THAT message and in so doing they are shouting to God: “TURN OFF THE LIGHT.”

I hope you aren’t sleeping through this time as if it’s just the same ole same ole, but are actually drawing closer to God through repentance. For today is the day of salvation, SOON there will be a time that no man can work. God Help us ALL.

While we still have time...repent or return to the Lord with an intentional pursuit or making things right NOT by self-effort but in repenting of SELF, by confessing our godless living that has found us doing our “own thing” and NOW, we are hearing our loving Father's admonition to, “Get ready.”

Dust off your Bible and read it as if your future depends upon it. Hide it in our hearts trusting He WILL direct our steps. Let go of loving things that are perishing, and cling to and cherish those relationships of eternal value. Spend timefor His glory (redeem the times for the days are evil).

STOP PLAYING CHURCH and get away from the SELF-HELP mantras and bring back the cross! If your eternal destiny is at stake, do you want to hear from Jesus or Oprah? Do you want to participate in a Bible believing gospel sharing assembly, or a seeker-friendly people pleasing—place of deception? If you are a seeker-friendly pastor or church, I pray you repent and realize that Scripture says: “No one seeks God, no not one.” And begin once again proclaiming the only message given to us that can take dead people walking and make them live: The Gospel, Jesus Christ and Him crucified. “Repent or you will all likewise perish.”

If you have a deadly disease would you go to a dentist or the right kind of doctor? And if you are a doctor and a patient comes needing medicine you don’t give them a placebo. It’s not just time to get real; it’s time to get really biblical. I pray that all who handle God’s Word would open the 23rd chapter of Jeremiah and read it as a plum line and ask, which side of this plum line would you be on?

God lovingly calls all of those who are His OUT of things that are detrimental to His call upon our lives. Please, if you are wallowing in a prodigal’s pit, COME OUT. I don’t mean to be crass, but if we are living “in the world” for the world but expecting to be NOT ashamed at his appearing, we are self-deceived. That would be like being at a Hooters Restaurant and my wife texting me and asking, “Where are you? I miss you and want to come see you right now.” (I would be ashamed, mortified and KNOW it would crush my wife.)

I’m not talking legalism here: I am talking about our hearts and our affections. It’s time to come out of loving this present age and reprioritizing everything in “light of eternity.” In 2nd Peter we read there will be those who are His, who are saved but they will be ashamed at His appearing. I do NOT want to be ashamed, I want to be found “looking up” and hear, “Well done Tim.” I want that for you as well. The work we are to be about is: “Looking to the SON.” This isn’t about working—it’s about believing.

“Jesus answered and said unto them, ‘This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent’” (John 6:29 ).

By faith, Noah believed and built an ark. That’s what we need to be doing right now; building our relationship with Jesus Christ, the solid Rock and in doing that everything else will take care of itself. It is time to seek the Lord.

“For behold I will come again and receive you unto Myself, that where I am you may be also” (John 14:3 ).

Maranatha!

In Christ

Tim Cameron

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven