Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING OF "WOMAN" AND "MAN"...

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

There are those Christians who have a difficult, if not impossible, task of interpreting things of the Bible as God intended them to be interpreted because THEY CANNOT SEE WITH SPIRITUAL EYES.

We must try to think as GOD thinks...not as "natural man" thinks!

In ALL OF US, there is "male" and "female" side to us "SPIRITUALLY". The "male" is the SPIRITUAL INSIGHT and the "female" is the SOULISH, OR FLESHY, INSIGHT. Both qualities are in ALL HUMAN BEINGS....both MEN and WOMEN.

Yet, MANY Christians interpret that the Bible says that LEADERS of Christians must be "Men"...and that leaves women in an INFERIOR position in the "body of Christ". This is due to MISINTERPRETATION of what is meant by the DIFFERENCE between "male" and "female" in the SPIRITUAL SENSE.

Galatians 3:28 is to be BELIEVED as written, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, THERE IS NEITHER MALE NOR FEMALE; FOR YE ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS."

Until we ALL understand this concept, there will be those men who will covet a "superior" position in the "body of Christ", when actually, there IS NO SUPERIOR POSITION.....WE ARE ALL EQUAL PARTS OF THE "BODY" IN GOD'S EYES. And the "man" and "woman" spoken of in I Cor.chapter 11 are SPIRITUAL CONCEPTS in each one of us (in men as well as women).

As with all things, keep the "meat" and spit out the bones. For the most part, this is an excellent view of spiritual concepts....but it's NOT what is taught in today's "church buildings":

http://www.godfire.net/rayknight/70_Male_Female.pdf

Pieces from the link article:

FOR ME — A MALE

When I, as a man, speak from the mind of Christ in the anointing, I speak
in the spirit or voice of the last Adam, Christ. It is He speaking . . . the ‘man’ (spirit) in me is speaking, which is the Living Word speaking, Christ Jesus. When I speak out of my own thinking, the thoughts come from my female- soulish source and NOT the mind of Christ.

From the heavenly vantage point, it is I who speaks — my soul getting ‘her’ word in. It represents 'the female" in me. It is the second Eve in me (soulish thinking) offering the Last (second) Adam in me fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The result is spiritual death, for such words cannot produce spiritual life. What comes out of me is either truth from Him (His Indwelling Spirit) or emptiness from her!

The Church in Corinth had a reputation of their meetings being a sort of ‘free-for-all’ where ‘order’ was in short supply! Paul's instructions regarding the vociferous women was to silence them. He hoped this would bring order to the situation. This was an example of the ‘female-soul’ going unchecked. Just as Paul purposed back then for the women to be quiet, it is the same today in the spirit — the female-soulish expression from people (men as well as women) in a meeting, should also remain quiet.

Because I, as a man, may have a beard and wear a suit , does not automatically give me authority in the Church or in spiritual things. I can all too readily operate as female in the spirit unless I truly recognize and move in the anointing from the Christ (male) within. Let the Word confirm this understanding of ‘female-soul versus male-spirit’. In the spirit, we must learn to discern or recognize the difference; if we don't, the result will be ‘out of the spirit’!

The following verses link up this theme:

I Corinthians 14:34 Let the woman keep silence

Habakkuk 2:20 Let all the earth keep silence before Him

Zechariah 2:13 Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord

What is commanded to be SILENT is the woman, the earth and all flesh. Now the earth and the flesh in the natural do not make any noise - let alone,
speak! So this woman is therefore a spiritual expression of
flesh and earth . . . the soul realm which is at enmity with God.

FOR ME - A FEMALE

An individual Christian woman is made up of two parts: male and female - spirit and soul, in one body. In reality, I speak 'in the spirit' and am acknowledged by the Lord as Himself - male. I can also speak 'in the soul realm' which is called female. My speech can be expressing (spiritually) either male or female.

The eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, separated soul from spirit. . . making two incompatible expressions of life UNTIL the soul submits to the spirit and becomes one with him.

When a woman speaks from the mind of Christ (which ALL believers have - I Corinthians 2:16) in the anointing, she speaks in the spirit and it is the voice of the Last Adam. The 'male' in her is communicating.
When she speaks out of her own thinking, it is the female- soulish speaking and is not the mind of Christ. It is the 'second Eve-female' in her offering the Last Adam-male in her, fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the result is death.

HOME AND MEETINGS SEPARATED
God's ideal is to have couples who both move in the spirit and that can be like two halves making one whole. The Eve-expression of Adam was necessary to make Adam complete. When the male in the man speaks in the anointing, then his wife can say "Amen" (which means "that's my voice!") and when the male in the wife speaks in the anointing, the husband can likewise say, 'Amen'- that's my voice.

A domineering man in the natural realm can use the same characteristics in spiritual things and come across with law, bondage and compelled submission to the 'letter word' requirements. He does not understand 'grace'. He also does not know that he speaks as a 'woman' and should be quiet!

So, even now, the "battle of the sexes" divide the body of Christ due to misinterpretation of the spiritual meanings of the Bible. Men are not superior to women, nor are women superior to men. Within EACH, is a spiritual factor which should be expressed (the "spiritual male") or suppressed (the soulish female). And these factors are present in EVERY man as well as EVERY WOMAN.

Arlene