Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT IS THE "SOUL"? HOW DOES IT DIFFER FROM THE "SPIRIT"?

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Truth is truth. God is Truth...John 14:6. So, does it matter what we believe the soul is?? ABSOLUTELY!! If you KNOW the TRUTH about something, then it's less likely you will fall for lies. And it's up to all of us, as individuals, to search for the truth in EVERYTHING.

Ask 5 different Christians the difference between BODY, SOUL, AND SPIRIT, and you will probably get 5 different answers.

Do animals have souls? What happens to our soul after death? Someone is more likely to listen to your profession of Christian faith if you have scriptural answers to seemingly insignificant questions. How can you be expected to know the BIG, IMPORTANT things if you don't know the little things everyone should know?

This one is a great study on the DIFFERENCE between the Soul, the Body, and the Spirit. I've never read a better one:

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/body-soul-spirit.html

Piece of the link article:

And in the same fashion as to how God breathed into man's nostrils the "breath of life" and man became a living soul (Genesis.2:7), all animals have in their nostrils the "breath of life" from God as well (Genesis 1:30 [Septuagint]; 6:17; 7:15,21-22).

Therefore, not only man, but also the animals have "nephesh" (soul/life). This is not strange at all, if we understand that soul is what gives life to the body (Job 12:10). When you die, there is no more life, no more soul. The same happens with the animals. Soul is for them the same that it is for man (it gives life to the body).

Though scripture clearly shows us what soul is, a problem is created when one goes to the scripture with the preconceived idea that soul is immortal. If soul was immortal, then the souls of the various animals would also be immortal, since they have "nephesh" as man has "nephesh". Soul is not something immortal. It just gives life to the body. When you stop having life in your body, you have no more soul. If a soul couldn�t die, then there would be no need to "save a soul from death" (James 5:20).

The words �soul� and �spirit� occur in the scripture approximately 900 times, and not once are they referred to as being immortal or undying. The inspired writers of the scripture had at least 900 opportunities to inform us that the soul is immortal, but never did. Surely this is a significant fact that must not be overlooked.

The fact that man is mortal is affirmed throughout the scripture. The word "immortality" is used only five times (the word "immortal" only once) and is never coupled with the words "soul" or "spirit." On the contrary, we have found that the scripture teaches clearly: first, that God alone possesses immortality (1 Timothy 1:17; 6:16); second, that man should be seekers for it (Romans 2:5-7); third, that immortality can be found in the gospel (2 Timothy 1:10); and forth, that if man "puts on" immortality, it will be conferred upon him at the last trump (1 Corinthians 15:51-54).

Every man in the world, believer or unbeliever, has body and soul. It can therefore be concluded that, since Adam died at 930 years of age after he had partaken of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, his body or soul obviously did not die during that time. Thus, since something had to die for Adam that day, he originally had to have had at least one more part, which was lost, which died, when he ate. So, let's continue searching the Scripture to find the answer.

Everything becomes so much more clear once we put the correct pieces together. Then it's so much easier to recognize false doctrine when we hear it.

A very personal belief for me involves animals. Some argue that animals cease to exist after death because they do not have "souls" (which they do), or "spirits" (we just don't know one way or the other). I have learned more about love from some pets I have had than from human relationships. Animals love. I have seen it. And I do not think that ANYTHING that has the capacity to love EVER ceases to exist. God is "LOVE", and nothing of God is EVER created for no purpose....and some day we will rejoice in that purpose....

Arlene