Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH; THE SEALING OF THE SAINTS

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/cmc-110.html

Hello all,

I keep putting this concept forth about Noah and the Ark. Please note that these 8 people were sealed in the Ark and protected through the Flood. They were NOT taken out of the world, or out of the flood, BUT PROTECTED THROUGH IT!!! This is what Jesus meant when He said the end of the world would be like the days of Noah. His people will be sealed and protected THROUGH the Tribulation of these end time days. Also, other verses that are used to try and prove a pretribulation rapture, are actually speaking of this time of sealing His saints. The article below explains these verses, and we can now see the truth being put forth.

Please consider also, that Lot was not taken out of the world, he was taken to safety out of Sodom! The Israelites were not taken out of the world, but protected in the wilderness. The only one taken out of this world was Enoch, and that is because he walked with God. He is a type of the manifest Sons of God, that will be sealed and walk with God, having access to the Throne of God while they are on this earth during the Great Tribulation.

#######################################

Sealing Of The Saints
by James Lloyd

The 7th chapter of Revelation speaks of a mysterious group, which is commonly called the 144,000. While various theological teachers and leaders contend with each other concerning the true identity of this body of people, the fact that they are to be sealed in anticipation of an impending destruction is frequently overlooked. It is that "sealing" which I wish to address.

The first item at hand is to recognize the concept of a sealing is to close, conclude, or even protect something from an external threat. It is also used to signify ownership. While sealing an envelope is very common, in ancient times, a king might imprint or emboss his insignia on the seal of a scroll (or parchment writing), in a fashion that denotes his authority.

I perceived an interesting analogy when I realized I needed to put a "sealer" on the deck of my mountain cabin, which is located deep in the rain forest of Oregon. Just like a coat of paint on the body of a car (which is painted on in order to protect the bare metal from rust), it's obvious I wouldn't want to seal my wooden deck after it started raining – a process that is somewhat analogous to closing the barn door after the horses have escaped. To put it plainly, the sealing should occur before the destruction begins.

Thus, in Revelation, we see a great devastation that is about to occur is put on hold until the LORD's ministering angel can seal His servants – presumably to protect them from what is about to happen:

"And I saw another angel….saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads." (Revelation 7:2,3)

The Sealing Of The Ark Of Noah

It is self evident that those who are sealed have voluntarily agreed to receive this preserving covering of God, so to help us understand the dynamic of this prophesied series of events, we should look for a similar story in Scripture in which someone is sealed in order to survive a great judgment to come.

The book of Genesis has a rough analogy to this epic Sealing of the Saints, and it is seen in the fact that it was the LORD Himself who sealed Noah and his family in the ark. Predictably, this closing of the ark occurred just before the flood began to develop:

"In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark….they, and every beast after his kind….And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in." (Genesis 7:13,14,16)

Once we are able to recognize the parallel sequence where God warns of a great judgment, then provides a supernatural method of insulating His servants from the destructive event which follows, we can see that Noah is a prime example of the process we're describing. In fact, the book of Hebrews tells us that Noah's actions in response to the Lord's warning became a part of the cycle:

"By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith." (Hebrews 11:7)

Here we see some amazing things, for the Word of God not only tells us that Noah's acting in faith upon the knowledge he was given brought about the saving of his family, that same action had a part in activating the judgment that fell on everyone else. Note how the text says "by the which," a phrase which indicates his receipt of salvation also brought about the judgment of the world.

This principle tells us that when we receive the salvation that God offers, we simultaneously trigger the judgment that falls on all who refuse the redemption.

Two In The Field

Nowhere do we see this sharp separation between preservation and devastation more starkly than in Christ's warnings to the disciples concerning the events in the last days. Significantly, it is the story of Noah that Jesus uses as a parallel.

After His disciples asked him what conditions would be prevalent before His return, the LORD repeated the story of Noah:

"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the son of man be. Then shall two be in the field, the one shall be taken, and the other left." (Matthew 24:37-40)

Although the Rapture Cult has deceitfully manipulated this passage to twist it into a description of the fictional pre-tribulation Rapture, a simple reactive reading will show those who are left behind are those who were preserved. The comparison is simple, for in the story of Noah, those who "knew not" the flood was coming were those who were taken away.

Since Noah and His family knew the flood was coming, it is clear those who were "taken away" were those who died in the flood. In this most crucial prophetic understanding, this means when two men are in the field, and one is taken and one is left behind, the one taken is destroyed.

This clearly shows that the true Remnant body of believers is looking for a Spiritual preservation that will shepherd them through the horrible events that are prophesied to occur. Conversely, most members of the church are expecting to be evacuated through the so-called Rapture.

Because a concise analysis of the just cited Scriptural account plainly demonstrates the preserved are those who narrowly escape the judgment that sweeps away the wicked, those who refuse to acknowledge this truth are seeking to evade the tribulational events through the delusion that they will be physically removed from the earth.

The prophet Isaiah describes end time's "believers" who have deceived themselves through the cultic doctrine of the "Rapture." Isaiah describes this huge "Christian" multitude who tell themselves

"...when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us; for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves…." (Isaiah 28:15)

The Servants Of Our God

Because vast numbers of believers have refused the reproof of the Scriptures, and cling to the cultic tradition of physical Jewish Supremacy in God's prophetic plan, they have convinced themselves the 144,000 must be physical Israelites who come to Christ after the supposed Rapture. However, the New Testament adamantly tells us there is only one saved body of believers, and it is what the Apostle Paul calls "The Israel of God."

"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision [physical Israelites] availeth anything, nor uncircumcision [physical Gentiles], but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God." (Galatians 6:15,16)

In the book of Romans, the Apostle Paul has already shown the only true Jew is an inner Jew, who has been born again in the Spirit, in Jesus Christ. Furthermore, Paul declares the physical Jews are no longer to be considered Jews at all, unless they are in Christ:

" For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly….but he is a Jew which is one inwardly…." (Romans 2:28,29)

There are many verses which plainly show the only genuine Israel standing before the LORD is the body of believers in Jesus Christ, for Spiritual Israel was born again into the glory of the LORD on a Spiritual level -- and a return to a physical (read racial) primacy is completely unscriptural. Thus, the real "chosen people" are the believers in Christ, and through this new birth in Jesus, Christians have become the only true Israelites -- both now, and forever.

Spiritual Virginity

Because the New Testament tells us "there is no male or female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus," (Galatians 3:28) it is inconceivable that God would suddenly contradict His own system of salvation, reverse course in Revelation, and place a pre-eminence on men among the 144,000. Thus, because Revelation's description of the 144,000 who are sealed tells us "these are they which...are virgins" (Revelation 14:4), the declaration of virginity is consistent with the Spiritual purity of the new life found in true believers.

Indeed, the Apostle Paul flatly states to those who have come to Christ under his mentorship,

"...I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ." (Corinthians 11:2)

Even Jesus Himself used the parable of the ten virgins to describe those who were waiting for His appearance, so the fact the 144,000 are seen as virgins within an Israelite appellation runs throughout the New Testament. Oddly enough, the false prophets of pre-tribulationism accept the premise of the virginal Bride of Christ who is joined to Him as the Bridegroom, yet they reject the truth of the Sealing of the Saints.

This is because God has sent them the "strong delusion" of the Rapture Cult that they should believe the lie. However, the only preservation seen in the Scripture is this supernatural anointing called a sealing and, just like the days of Noah, if we refuse to respond to the Lord's warning and enthusiastically embrace His Sealing of the Saints, we will be swept away in the judgment that is now at hand.

####################################

I pray that we are not caught up in strong delusion about the Truth, and stay strong in our faith.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!

Patti C.

Re: AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH; THE SEALING OF THE SAINTS

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Col 4:6

6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
KJV

Link: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Kings+2%3A11&version=KJV

Hi Patti, lets make sure we don't forget about Elijah, 2 Kings 2:11, that makes TWO people we know of who were taken by God, not just Enoch, there is much to learn from Elijah in this passage as well as the ones you have pointed out.

2 Kings 2:11
King James Version (KJV)
11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Interesting to me is the way he was taken up, IN A WHIRLWIND, if you do a study on the word whirlwind in the bible it opens up a few doors in our minds.
Mike Hoggard does a great study on the word, you can also download his FREE KJV BIBLE SEARCH software and search any word.
I have learned a bunch from word and number searches.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rev 22:18-21

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
KJV
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Agape
Bob

6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
KJV

Link: http://www.biblestudytools.com/1-corinthians/8-2-compare.html

WOW, Steven also reminded me that the most important of all, our savior Jesus Christ was also taken, raptured, harpazo, call it what you will.
So we see first, Enoch, then Elijah, and third Jesus Christ.
I don't know about you, but I sure have a whole bunch to learn...

1 Corinthians 8:2 KJV
King James Version
And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know .

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

KJV

Agape
Bob

KJV

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeejNYIKoFU&noredirect=1

Hi Everyone,

I found this video by Pastor Mike Hoggard regarding "The Whirlwinds'

I thought you might enjoy it.

Watchman Video Broadcast 09-02-12, The Whirlwind

- Isaac and Katrina make such a nice couple. Pastor Mike Hoggard explores the possibility that these two hurricanes have more in common than just wind and rain.

Serious Bible students recognize there are numerical patterns in the Bible, and that God uses numbers to convey meaning and provide supernatural veracity to Scripture. God's ratio, the Golden ratio, or the Fibonacci sequence is found throughout creation and is very evident in the formation of a hurricane. For every significant number found in the Bible, the devil and occultists have their cheap imitations. All the numbers belong to God and satan usurps them for his own cause. Too frequent to be coincidental, these numbers are hidden in plain sight in popular movies. Even the national media thought it was quite a coincidence that hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans the exact same day that Katrina hit the exact same area seven years ago in 2005. This video will connect some very interesting dots between Isaac, Katrina and 9/11. This is a warning that America needs to pay attention to, and Bible believing Christians need to take to heart. 9/11 is not over; evil forces are getting ready for a supercharged encore.

KJV

Agape
Bob

Thanks Bob, for pointing that out about Elijah. I was wondering what was going to be the next direction my study into all this would take, and you just provided the answer.

For now, I feel that Elijah is a perfect type of the 144,000, and may represent an Elijah type company of bold prophets that was foretold in the Book of Malachi and may even have something to do with the two witnesses.

Malachi 4:5,6.

"Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

Those who are to prepare the way for the second coming of Christ, are represented by faithful Elijah in the 144,000 as John came in the spirit of Elijah to prepare the way for Christ’s first advent.

Elijah is a type of the 144,000 who are to “prepare the way for the second coming of the Lord” and will be “translated without death.”

As to the whirlwind, not sure what that meant and will look into it more. What I have found so far is that almost each instance of the 33 times it is used in the Bible it is referring to the Lord's anger. This could mean that during the Great Tribulation the 144,000 thousand will be protecting and ministering during a time of the Lord's great anger and tribulation on the earth.

Thanks again for giving me something else to look at and study into as I present my findings. I will post on this thread what I find out, and also separately. I will also check out the website you recommended.

May the Lord bless and keep you!
Patti C.

P.S. Just saw that you added a bunch more information!! I will watch the video and really appreciate you chiming in on this topic!

Hi Patti, Iron sharpens Iron, even the Lord said, come, let us reason together. The thing I love about the Bible is that it just keeps REVEALING new truths everytime I study it, by far, the best book in the world.

Enjoy your journey, we must all work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.

BUMP

All this talk about Noah and the new movie that came out, thought this would be a good time to bump this up. I read an article today that made a funny comparison to the days of Noah as the days that this new movie is running and getting so much worldly attention...and how interesting it would be if the Lord came now when this movie was a major topic....as in the Days of Noah!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Well, let's try this again...I had it all written out, pushed the wrong button and there it flew off into the wild blue yonder. I read today the Atheist ‘Noah’ director brags film is least biblical Bible movie ever. But, hey, that won't matter, Christians will flock to the movie believing they are support a Biblical cause. Their church may even promote it's viewing by buying blocks of tickets for their congregation. Because, the Illuminati make themselves to come out looking like the good guys and Noah and family as the bad...typical isn't it?

I recalled many years ago, with The Passion and how it was so highly promoted so I went not because I thought it would be good but to critic it. I noticed as we waited to go into the next viewing, those that came out had a rather dead, disappointed look to their faces. They didn't know for sure just what they expected but it was a disappointed and perhaps the reason why is that was in the Bible Belt of America, down South. The Vatican influence was all over that one, including the mother taking her veil and trying to mop all of the over-abundance of blood spilt by the flogging of Jesus. (They've probably still have that in a golden case in one of the Vatican Chapels somewhere) And if that wasn't enough some weird "IT" wearing a cloaked garment came by with a ugly grown baby in her arms in mockery of HIM. The lesson in all of this is that preachers need to get a viewing first, do a Bible study about whatever event is covered and use it as an example of the total apostasy that has taken place.

thanks Pattie,
g