Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is Dedication No Longer Necessary?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/phillips/phillips214.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Is Dedication No Longer Necessary?

By Grant Phillips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The evangelist Henry Varley said to Dwight L. Moody in 1872, “Moody, the world has yet to see what God can do with and for and through and in a man who is fully and wholly consecrated to Him.” Dwight L. Moody, and many other great men and women of God through the years, dedicated themselves to God in such a way that multitudes have come to Christ through the power of our great God.

Hundreds of names could be mentioned from Bible times to the present who have demonstrated similar dedication to God, but none has succeeded as “fully and wholly” as our Lord Jesus Christ. So from that standpoint, I would agree with Mr. Varley.

Dedication to God is putting self aside and God first. The question before us is, “How dedicated to God am I?”

I try to see my own failures and weaknesses in all the articles I write, but this one especially, needs to be written in sackcloth and ashes while upon my knees with head bowed. Since that would make it rather difficult to type, I am, instead, seated, with my head up and eyes open. I have also forgone the ashes, since they would create a mess in the floor and so much for the sackcloth too. I hope you know I’m being facetious for a reason. It is our repentant heart that should be knelt before God in sackcloth and ashes seeking His will. Is His will my will? It should be, but is it?

Why are some people more successful in their trade or hobby than others? Could it be personal talent? Yes it could, but something else really stands out, and that is their dedication to their goal. They are committed to their goal at all costs. In other words, they have set aside their will and submitted themselves wholly to the work required to accomplish their goal. That is total commitment. Those who are dedicated to the task at hand eventually succeed. Whether your desire is toward a sporting event, musical path, political aim, business, or anything else, to be successful, you must be dedicated to it.

So now we’re thinking, “I really must be busier for Christ. I’m just not busy enough. I must volunteer more. I must study harder. I must pray longer. I must witness to more people.” What’s wrong with this? All of these things are good. The problem is that we may be depending upon our efforts and what we think should be done. We may be working hard, but not necessarily in God’s will. Therefore, we are not consecrated, or dedicated, to His will.

I hate to use the following phrase since I heard it so much growing up, but here goes. “Back in my day” it was fairly common for Christians to re-dedicate their lives. That doesn’t mean they always knew what dedication is, but they at least were on the right track. They knew their Christian life was not totally dedicated to the will of God, and they wanted to make it right with Him. Some demonstrated a submissive change to God’s will in their lives. Some reverted to their old habits. I also witnessed others re-dedicating themselves over and over. Is that a sign of failure? It isn’t failure to recognize our commitment to God has slipped and we need to come to Him anew. Is that not what 1 John 1:9 is all about?

Dedication to God is not what we do. It is where our heart is. What we do may or may not show our dedication to Him. If we are dedicated, or consecrated, we are set apart for His will. Are we in His will? If so, are we doing His will? Our dedication must go beyond our loyalty. It must extend to our obedience.

Some may ask, “Is it His will for me to witness to others about Jesus?” That is a foolish question. It is His will that every Christian witness to others about His Son.

Others may ask, “Is he calling me to pastor a church?” That is a sensible question, because He does not call every Christian to the pastorate. It deserves a correct answer, and the correct answer can only be obtained from God to the one asking the question.

What consumes my time? What consumes my thoughts? Perhaps that is how we need to start to recognize where our heart is; i.e. our point of total consecration. Maybe that will show me to what or to whom I am dedicated.

I have noticed in my lifetime that the world has gotten colder, much colder. By that I mean most people seem to care more about themselves than the other person. If that is true, it is not of God. Even an alarming number of so-called Christians seem to emit this attitude of selfishness. There is no way a Christian can be consecrated to God and be a selfish person at the same time. The two simply cannot co-exist.

I thank God, and I know you do too, that He has been so totally dedicated to providing us a way back to Him from the “pickle” we have gotten ourselves into. He saves those who come to Him by believing in His Son Jesus. Our Lord committed the ultimate selfless act, the sacrifice of Himself so we who come to Him may have eternal life.

As horrifying as dying on a Roman cross would be, it was even worse for Jesus to be separated from the Father during this time. We can’t understand that. Even so, Jesus’ dedication to providing those who come to Him with eternal life stood fast, but it still wasn’t easy.

“Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.” (Luke 22:42)

When it comes to our prayers, our ambitions, our goals, our interests, our opportunities, our commitment, our all, can we say, “Nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done” and mean it?

Maybe there is a Christian reading this article who will allow God to show them what He can do with nothing. Yes, nothing. God delights in taking a weak vessel and turning it into something of beauty, by His strength. The Apostle Paul said:

“Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.” (2 Corinthians 12:10)

True dedication is being weak in self but strong in Christ. That spells victory.

Grant Phillips

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven